Heath Hussar x Reader Imagine...

De smileypanda13

You're a 22 year old YouTuber & Viner. That's about all the info! Request any time! This is an imagines book! Mais

Taking Requests!
The Set-Up
Just Breathe Baby Girl
Meeting The Parents
Halloween Surprise
Cuddles
Heath Hates Gays?
Truth or Dare?
Drunk Diver
His Parents
Sick Life
Jealous
Ring Pop's are Fun
Random Instagrams
Nothing a Kiss Wouldn't Fix
Memories and Kisses
Fights
Cute!
Rat? Lousie?
Prom
Random Tweets
Random Snapchats pt1
Random Snapchats pt2
Emergency
Bath
Dat Ass
3 am
The Guys Next Door
Excuses to see You
Camping
Twins

Tinder Match?

3.9K 64 5
De smileypanda13

Y/t = Your Home Town
G/f = Your Girl Friend/ roommate / bestie that's a girl
Y/a = Your age
In this imagine this is how they met

I was flipping through my phone on the app Tinder (Aka because I have no idea how Tinder works and like no idea what other app they could use) I got a notification saying I matched with someone. When I opened it up I read the name, Heath Hussar, from LA, he's 23 and I must say he's pretty cute. *ding* I looked he had messaged me on the app.
(Bold is Heath)

"Hey :)"

"Hi :)"

"So I was wondering if you wanted to get to know each other?"

I smiled

"I'd love it :)"

For the rest of the night I got to know this Heath guy, I learned about all his advertising he's done, for some reason he brought up that his friend had a tesla? Weird. I learned his favourite activities, that he's being a pescatarian and that he's from Florida.

He learned, my favourite activities, food's and colours. Mostly we spent the night just learning the basics about each other. I also told him I'm from Y/h, he asked me what that was like, how the weather was or if I did anything cool "way out there". And I asked him what his favourite parts about California were, to which he answered "everything".

This Heath guy and I talked for weeks, he was really funny, and made me smile a lot. Finally one day he asked if I had Snapchat I told him I did and he gave me his username. I was hesitant to send him a photo of my face just because, but he almost immediately sent me a photo saying "Hey :) Now I can see that beautiful face more!" I blushed while sending a photo of my shoulder "Not beautiful Heath" immediately he responded "Extremely beautiful! Keep your chin up or your crown will fall princess!" I began to blush and just sent a photo of myself smiling.

We talked the rest of the night on Snapchat and he sent me photos of his house and then some of his roommates. While I showed him my house, and my roommate G/f. Finally Heath had to go because him and his roommates were eating dinner. So I was sitting on the couch when G/f spoke up "You really like him don't you?" She asked while I set my phone down smiling. "I mean he seems like a really great guy" G/f rolled her eyes "Y/n you're in love with him! You've non stop been messaging him for like 3 weeks!" I began to blush. Did I really like Heath that way?

-Heath's POV-

We were all out to dinner, and we were waiting for our food. The cameras were all turned off for once and we were actually having conversations. "So how's that girl Heath?" I looked up from my phone it, Zane was smirking and everyone was staring at me. I quickly messaged Y/n saying I'd be back later and I'm out to dinner. I turned my phone off and looked back "Um she's good" I tried to not make a big deal out of it. "What girl?" Gabbie and Liza both looked my way. "Just a girl I met on Tinder" Liza began to wiggle her eyebrows and I just began laughing and shook my head. "Tell us about her!" Scotty laughed. I itched the back of my head "Ugh her names Y/n, she's Y/a years old and she's from Y/t." I said while smiling.

The girls began almost screaming "He likes her!" Gabby yelled and my face when bright red "Look at his face. Heath you so like her" she continued on "Dude show us a picture of her!" Toddy exclaimed getting caught up in the gossip. I slowly pulled out my phone and scrolled up to a photo of her that was on Tinder. I put my phone in the middle of the table and slowly sat back. Everyone leaned forward to look at her. "Awe Heath she's beautiful!" The girls giggled "Dude get on that!" David laughed and Zane smiled "Baby I give you permission" I began to blush even more and took the phone back before they could see more "Okay that's enough" I chuckled while putting it back in my pocket. They continued to tell me how I should go for her and we'd look cute together.

The entire meal, and drive home I thought about Y/n I couldn't get her out of my mind. I really did like her, I've never met her and yet I think she's perfect. She's beautiful and her smile. I couldn't help but smile thinking of her. Zane turned down the music in the truck "Heath I haven't seen you this happy in awhile and it's obviously because of this girl. So ask her out, make a move. Do something! Invite her here for awhile, just do something" I slowly nodded my head and he gave me a reassuring smile. Maybe he's right.

-Your POV- 2 weeks later

Heath and I have become much closer, we began Skyping when his roommates weren't home, we began calling each other and texting on a regular basis. It's now been almost 2 months of knowing Heath and I've fallen in love. Also within these last few weeks he's been flirting a lot more and trust me I don't mind. I get butterflies every time he texts, or calls, and every single time we could talk for hours. We've told each other about our jobs, he told me about his YouTube job and about all his friends vlogs, and I told him about my YouTube channel and all my vlogs. After I told him about my vlogs he went and liked most of them, but I did the same thing so it's even and he texted me later that night saying. "You are so adorable in your vlogs princess" I smiled "You're not bad yourself hot shot ;)" within minutes his face popped up on my phone, he was calling. Before answering I went into my room and shut the door while sitting on my bed I answered.

"Hey cutie "

"Hey hot shot"
I could hear him chuckle

"So... I have a question" he said quietly into the phone. I could feel the butterflies
"Yeah?"

I could hear him sighing "So um. Did you want to come down to LA for a little while?" I felt my stomach get tied in knots "Yeah I'd love to Heath"

We spent the rest of the night deciding on when I'd come down, and were I'd stay. Although Heath protested and said I'd stay with him. We talked about what we could do once I was there. When I got off the phone with him and we said goodnight he sent me a Snapchat.

I sent him back a Snapchat saying "Not long now <3"
-Time Skip to getting off the flight-
I walked off the flight and felt quite nervous,I mean it's to late now if Heath is some masked murderer. I got my backpack and walked towards the entrance of the airport. I looked up and saw Heath with his hands in his pockets smiling at me. He met me halfway and wrapped his arms around my waist. It was probably the best hug I've ever received "I've been waiting to that for so long" he mumbled into my hair, I giggled and snuggled into his chest. We stayed like this for about another minute, we slowly pulled apart and smiled at each other. "Here I can take that" he pulled my bag off my shoulders and walked me out to the parking lot. On the way over we talked about my plane ride and how I mostly slept the entire way. He opened the door to his truck and I hopped in, he then got into his side and started the truck. He held my hand as we talked about California views and he laughed "You'll get use to it princess".

When we pulled into his driveway he walked me throughout the house and then we got to the backyard. He introduced me to everyone who they all seemed quite nice. He then showed me his and his friend Eltons half of the house. We put my stuff in his room and proceeded back to the yard. Most of the afternoon was spent there, talk, laughing, vlogging, and getting to know everyone. We were getting along pretty greatly. Every time I looked at Heath he'd give me a big smile, which promptly gave me a smile.

-Nighttime-
Heath and I got changed into clothes to sleep in and I was sitting on his bed looking at his phone. Heath walked in shut the door and jumped on the bed. He crawled up the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, he laid his head down on my lap and I began to run my fingers up and down his back. "I'm glad you're here" he smiled looking up at me, I continued to rub his back "Me too" he pulled me down towards him. We were laying looking up at his ceiling "There's nobody I'd rather be with right now Heath" I laid my head down on his chest and he kissed my forehead "You're mine Princess " I could feel myself blushing into his chest. I could feel myself getting tired "Wait we need a picture Princess" I looked at him and smiled, he pulled out his phone and we began to take some silly photos and some really cute ones. "That's enough!" I laughed and pulled his phone away from him. We cuddled back into each other and slowly fell asleep.

To recap my time with Heath, we went pretty much everywhere you could think of, had tons of laughs and adventures, we went to multiple dinner dates, and spend endless hours cuddling. By the end of the week Heath has asked me if I'd be his girlfriend and of course I said yes. I pulled him in for a kiss as he held my waist. We decided that we could make a long distance relationship work but that I'd visit him soon.

We spend what felt like an hour saying goodbye, he walked me as far as he could. We stood in front of the boarding entrance. Heath pulled me in for a hug "I'm gonna miss you Princess" I hugged him as close as I could "I'll visit soon Heath" he pulled away and grabbed my waist, he leaned in and began to kiss me, it was slow passionate and perfect. They called for boarding and I hugged Heath one last soon. We parted our ways and I got on the plane.

When I sat down I got a text from Heath "I miss you already Princess :(" I gave a small smile "I miss you too :( I'll call you tonight" I sent the message and turned off my phone. That night Heath and I were on the phone for almost 3 hours, I told him about the flight and he told me about what he did. I was unpacking while on the phone and I pulled out one of Heaths hoodies "Heath why is your hoodie in my bag?" I heard him laugh "Just in case you missed me to much Princess!" He laughed and I smiled while putting the hoodie on "You're so dang cute Heath". "So when are you coming back?" He said like a little kid who wants a toy, "Soon Heath, I promise" "Good! Because I already miss you way to much."

That night I cuddled his hoodie all night while I fell asleep, it was weird going from a bed full of cuddles all week to an empty bed. The one good thing was at least the sweater still smelt like Heath so I could cuddle in it and pretend that Heath was with me. I definitely already wish I was back in LA.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.7K 206 16
I moved to Hollywood for a brand new start. At life, basically. I never even imagined what would happen next..... Ranks: #5 in heathussar-April 17th...
66.3K 1.3K 20
Where a girl meets a boy while walking and she offers him a ride. David Dobrik *I know David and Liza are together and they are total goals but I th...
117K 2.9K 77
These our Dan and Phil imagines! Thank you for reading and we are taking requests! These stories are so fun to write so I hope you enjoy! COMPLETED
25.8K 270 40
"You're what?!" David exclaims. "I'm pregnant!" I reply as Zane, my husband, continues to keep the camera on David to capture his reaction. "That's f...