My trust, My Life, My Everyth...

Par queendommi

"I don't know if I can handle this life anymore. I'm already gone, just leave me," she said. "But I can't. Ch... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 35

31 3 0
Par queendommi

Songs of the day:

Clarity- Zedd ft. Foxes

All the Right Moves- One Republic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

I walked in the basement to see Louis and Liam mixing potions together.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"It's stuff to make her feel better," Louis said, still working on adding different ingredients to his potion.

"Are you guys making two different ones?" I asked.

"One is stornger," Liam said.

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah, the one tat Louis is making is the weaker one," Liam replied.

"Mine should be done in twenty more minutes and then you can give it to her," Louis said.

"Alright, that sounds like a plan," I said. Then my Iphone rang with Perrie's number showing up.

"Styles," I said, answering the phone.

"Hmm hello Harry," the voice said, but it wasn't Perrie's.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's Dove," she said.

"What are you doing with Perrie's phone?" I growled.

"No need to get worked up about it," she said, I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Where's Perrie?" I growled.

"Knocked out. I saw she had her phone on her so I decide to dial your number," she said.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said.

"Well, I want Charlie," she said.

"You can't have her," I said.

"But I will. Of course, I should've taken Charlie as well seeing as she very ill," she said.

"How do you know?" I growled.

"I have my ways, none of friends or guest are apart of it, but I have my ways," she said.

"Look, leave us the hell alone," I said.

"I would, but you have an item that means something to me and my family," she said.

"You're never going to get Charlie," I said.

"Ha. That's what you think. What makes you think I don't already have her?" she said. When she said that, I ran upstairs past Zayn and Niall and into Charlie's room. She was still there, sleeping soundly.

"I bet you just ran upstairs to go see if she was ok," Dove said.

"Don't touch her," I growled.

"Oh Harry...Harry...Harry, I've already done that," she said.

"I will find you. And when I do, I'll kill you," I said.

"Awe is the wittle werewolf upset?" she said.

"Stop fucking teasing me," I growled louder.

"Look, you better help your little girlfriend out, because in five minutes or less, she'll be dying," she said.

"No she won't," I said.

"Alright, don't believe me," she said.

"She won't fucking die," I said through gritted teeth.

"Positive about that?" she said.

"Very," I said.

"Glad that you. Well I just needed to give you that heads-up. And by the way, I'll be there for her soon. Ta- ta," she said, hanging up the phone.

"Niall, Zayn," I called.

"Yes," Zayn said walking in with Niall.

"Niall go to the basement and get the potion from Louis," I ordered.

"Yes," Niall said, running out the room and down the stairs.

"Zayn, they took Perrie," I said.

"What?" he said, his eyes flashing to red with anger.

"I know," I said.

"Have they hurt her?" he said.

"No. They only used a knock out spell on her. But she's fine," I said.

"What are we going to do?" he said.

"We need to start training," I said.

"We can't. Who's going to watch Charlie if we're all training and who's going to train her?" he said.

"She can come watch us train. Liam and Louis can help her with magic. And I'm sure Gaby will find some way to teach Charlie some kick ass moves," I said.

"Alright," he said.

"For now, I need you to stay in here with Charlie and watch over her," I said.

"Alright," he said.

"Here," Niall said, running back into the room with the potion in hand.

"Give it to Zayn," I said.

"Alright," Niall said, giving Zayn the potion.

I walked over to Charlie's bed and shook her awake.

"Huh?" Charlie said, turning white as a paper and getting so skinny that you could see her bones.

"Open your mouth baby," I cooed to her.

"Ahhh," she said, opening her mouth.

"Pour it into her mouth," I told Zayn. He walked over and bent down to her level and poured the potion in her mouth.

"Drink it up," Zayn told her. She swallowed it and smiled at the two of us.

Then her skin turned back to it's original soft tan color and she gained her weight back.

"Thanks boys," I smiled at them.

"No problem, we'll be outside if you need us," Zayn said.

"Alright," I smiled, watching them walk out the room and closing the door behind them.

-----------------

Charlie's POV.

"Can I get up and move around now?" I asked.

"You can try," Harry smiled.

I took my covers off and Harry helped take the wires off me. Then I stood up and tried walking, but ended up falling into Harry's arms.

"What about this?" he said, helping me stand up and wrapping his left arm around my waist and held up his right hand.

"Alright," I giggled, putting my left arm on his shoulder and my right hand in his. Then we started dancing around my room.

"You know, I love your giggle," he smiled, kissing the top of my head, spinning me.

"Thanks," I blushed. Then he pulled me back into him and we kept dancing.

"I love your dimples," I said, looking up at him smiling.

"Why thank you love," he smiled his cheeky smile, showing off his dimples.

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Liam and Louis are in the basement cleaning up their mess," he smiled.

"And?" I asked.

"Gaby, Eleanor, and Dani were watching movies last time I saw them," he said.

"Niall and Zayn are outside, so where's Perrie?" I asked.

"Perrie is uh," he said.

"Harry don't bullshit me, where is she?" I asked, pulling away so I could get a good look at him.

"Dove kidnapped her," he said.

"Who is Dove?" I asked.

"Ok, so you know Kara right?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Ok well her real name is Karina and she has twin sister who is meaner and eviler than she is," he said.

"So Dove is Kara's evil twin?" I asked.

"Basically," he said.

"How do you have an evil twin when you're evil?" I asked.

"Well Kara is nicer, has compassion, and can compromise. Dove is mean and is a bitch," he said.

"Oh, well then. How are we going to get Perrie back?" I asked.

"We aren't, at least not right now," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's too risky. You're still weak and everyone needs training," he said.

"So when are we training?" I asked.

"Well, Liam and Louis will be up here to train you with your magic, Niall, Zayn, and I will be training for our magic powers then we'll call the girls to come train with us so that they can fight against our powers," he explained.

"What about me and training?" I asked.

"I'm sure Gaby will be here to teach you that," he smiled.

"Alright," I smiled.

"Well let me go get the boys," He said, kissing my forehead.

"Alright," I smiled as I watched him walk out my room.

-----------------------

Harry's POV.

I really didn't feel comfortable leaving her in the room by herself since I got that call earlier in the morning, but I didn't have Niall and Zayn to watch her and I needed Liam and Louis to teach her a few things.

"Liam! Louis!" I shouted.

"Yeah," Liam said, pulling away from a kiss he was sharing with Dani.

"Hmm?" Louis said, nuzzling his face in Eleanor's neck.

"Guys training time," I said.

"Really?" Gaby said, jumping out her chair.

"Yeah," I said.

"Where's Perrie?" Eleanor asked.

"KIdnapped," Zayn said.

"That's why we're training. Now get up lets go," I said.

"Alright," Liam said.

"Dani, Eleanor, Gaby, train in the gym. It has all the tools you've trained with before and a few new things. You can train with Zayn, Niall, and I after we're done training our powers," I said.

"Alright," Gaby said, following Dani and Eleanor to the gym.

"Liam, Louis, upstairs with Charlie and teach her how to use her magic," I said.

"Alright," Louis smiled, following Liam up the stairs.

"Niall, Zayn, follow me outside," I said.

"Alright," they both said, following em outside.

Then training started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG GUYS MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE AND HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY TO LOUIS BECAUSE HE'S THE PETER TO MY PETER PAN AND EVEN THOUGH HE'S TURNING 22 OOOOH, HE'S STILL GONNA BE MY WESTSIDE FOREVER YOUNG LITTLE DARLING!!!!!!

OHHHH AND AS PROMISED :) DOUBLE UPDATE TONIGHT SOOOOOOOOOO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST SAYING I GOT YOU ALL A CHRISTMAS PRESENT AND EVEN IF YOU AREN'T CHRISTIAN, THIS STILL APPLIES TO YOU BECAUSE IT'S A PRESENT!!!!!!! MORE DETAILS IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE TILL NEXT TIME LOVIES

COMMENT X3

VOTE <3

I LOVE YOU

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.3K 99 16
Dylan and Mason are sisters, and also best friends, who happen to share a love of the boy band, One Direction. But when their parents and brother die...
4.9K 76 38
One party... was all it has to take for Dianne to fall. ...they eventually discover feelings for each other, but; could unfavorable challenges direct...
12.2K 264 25
After Cece had gotten kidnapped by her uncle she lost her memory. Harry now has to regain his half sisters trust. But will she regain her memory an t...
253K 1.6K 57
When two people belonging to completely different lives are brought together, things change drastically. Challenges arise, and people who you trust a...