iGHOST YOU (You Series #1) |...

By yabookempress

Highest Ranking: #1 in ghost (December 2022) #1 in paranormal (December 2022) # 1 in High School (December... More

iGHOST YOU
Chapter 1
Chapter 2-iGhostly crush
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16- iGhostly Rock!
Chapter 17- iGhost my bracelet
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Epilogue-KenLex all the way
New cover Alert
iLove you

Chapter 39

2.8K 182 22
By yabookempress

Second chapter in a day. I just couldn't wait to update.

So sit back, read and enjoy.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

This chapter is dedicated to jorvin2016sangre

Kent's POV

I got out of my car and slam the door behind me vigorously. I felt so angry. I feel so stupid that I was being taken for a fool. Tia took me for a fool.

How could she do this to me? How could she do this to us? How could they do this to me?

I wanted to be good for her but I had no reason to be anymore. I wonder if I'll ever be good for anyone. I wasn't good for her, how could I be good for anyone else? I wondered if I'll ever be lucky with love.

I know it's all my fault, I've never been the person she wanted me to be just because of a particular person. I've always been a jerk and that's what I'll always be.

I crossed to the other side of the road and headed into the park. I had come to like this place like it was my home.

My thoughts were running wild and eating me up when something shiny in the dark landed at my feet. I bent down to see what it was. It was just a fucking bracelet.

Where the hell did it come from?

I looked around to see if the person who threw it was there but no one seemed to be interested.

I picked it up as I kept staring at it in my palm. I couldn't keep my eyes off it. It felt like I've seen it before. There was no doubt. I must have seen it on someone I know.

I continued to walk as I stare at the bracelet, trying to figure out where I've see it and why it chose to land at my feet.

Could someone I know be playing a trick on me?

I stopped in front a bench, a girl was sitting on the bench with her head on her laps. She is was going through an heartbreak just like I was . I guess that makes two of us.

The world is so fucked up. No one is faithful anymore.

I take my seat on the other end of the bench quietly, trying not to interrupt the broken hearted girl's moment. Another look at the bracelet and a blurry image of a girl laughing flashed in my head. I didn't know if it was a memory or a dream. Whichever, I was trying to figure out what was going on but I couldn't, then I dragged my foot on the floor in frustration.

The girl's head snapped up and her eyes went wide like she was seeing a ghost. A better look at her, then it clicked to me she was someone I know.

Someone I know too well.

I've known her all my life. I saw her almost everyday, I even saw her the last night at the party. Too bad she was with that asshole I hated so much. I wondered what she saw in the guy that she couldn't find somewhere else. I couldn't believe she chose to be with him of all the guys on earth and now it seemed like he left her already.

"Oh my God! I've told you to stop sneaking up on me like that" she yelled, making me stand on my feet immediately. She sounded really pissed at me. I've never seen this side of her before. She would never even talk to me not to talk of yelling at me like that. She's probably mistaking me for someone else.

"What?" I asked as I stare at her curiously.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else" she said and looked away just like always.

"Oh..." I trailed off. "I see" I sat down.
"I hope you don't mind me sitting here?" I asked even though it's a fucking park and anyone can sit anywhere. I really didn't want her to yelling at me again. Never.

"No, I was just leaving" she hurriedly stood up from the bench. She's always running, I wonder why.

"Uh-okay" I replied and looked away immediately. I feel so confused and clueless right now. I heaved a deep sigh and placed my head on my palms, ignoring the bracelet.

I just hope I'm not going out of my mind.

"Are you okay?" I suddenly heard that familiar low voice ask.

I slowly raised up my head to see the angry girl sitting on the bench.

I thought she said she was about to leave.

I raised my brow at her, wondering why she cares if I was okay or not. I should be asking her if she's okay or not. I should ask her if Mr asshole Bryan broke her heart.

"You're the 'Brysshole's girlfriend, right?" I said the very first thing. that came to my head

"Brysshole?" She asked curiously. "I don't get you"

"The asshole with a capital B, Bryan. I think that's his name." I replied, raising my brow at her.

She cocked her head to the side in confusion. She doesn't seem to get it.

"Are you talking about Bryce?" She finally does get me.

"Is that his name?" I raised my brows and tilted my head to the side, feigning ignorance.

She let out a short laugh and I knorw right that moment I've heard it before. I've watched her smile from afar few times but I haven't been so lucky to hear her laugh but I was sure that I've heard that soothing laughter before. Hearing her laugh suddenly put an ease to the pain I feel in my heart.

Her smiles does too.

"Yes, that's his name and he's not my boyfriend" she replied and I shrugged my shoulders, a wave of relieve washing over me right after.

I think she deserve someone better.
"Oh! That's a relieve" I said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" I nodded. "I have a confession though"

She raised her brow, gesturing for me to say what I have to say even though I felt it might piss her off.

"I hate that guy"

"I know" she whispered. She sounded like she knows me better than I do. How come she does?

"You do?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. I saw the way you looked at him last night. For a moment I thought he was going to die of your glares" she said. I guess my hatred for the guy was so obvious.

"I wish" I replied, honestly. I just have that unexplainable strong hatred for that dude. I just want him to disappear and never come back. Right now he's the lease of my worries. I had a dream that's hunting me, a heartbreak from the two people that I trusted the most and a stupid bracelet I found on the floor. At a fucking park. And then again, I have her right here-with me.

My life is such a mess right now. But right now I don't want to think about it.

She laughed at what I said but so loud and I couldn't ignore it this time. There is just something about the way she laughed and the way the image of the girl I see laughs. Are they related or what?

"That laugh, it feels like I've heard it before" I said, looking into her eyes.

"I was laughing few seconds ago, remember?" She smiled. But why does it sound familiar the first time?

"Oh-yea. Okay" I sighed again and I can hear some voices running in my head.

.... if there's a sudden silence, an angel is probably passing by.

Would you please stop doing that.

I have life.

It is a gift, you should care but i really don't care

You don't even talk to me at school.

I tried shutting the voices in my head and leered at the girl sitting beside me. She's staring at the stars and I can't help but want to stare at her for the rest of the night. She looked more beautiful, staring at the stars. I feel like I've known that look for a long time. I feel so many things tonight that I can't even explain.

"I think someone once told me, if there's a sudden silence, an angel is probably passing by" I finally broke the silence between us. I didn't know where those words came from but I knew I've held on to it for as long as I can remember.

"Who?" She asked in a low tone, almost sounding like she wanted to cry.

"That I really don't know" I shrugged my shoulders.

I sigh. "I've almost forgotten why I'm here in the first place. I've swiftly forgotten everything just by talking to you. I was hurting moments ago and now I unexpectedly feel at ease" We are now looking into each other's eyes and even those eyes, It felt like I missed seeing those eyes everyday. "Why?" I asked helplessly. The words were out before I realised I was saying them loud.

She squinted her eyes at me for a moment like I was going insane. Even I would think I was going insane if someone I was talking to for the first time says that to me.

"Hmm...I don't know" She looked away and I feel like the worse person on earth. I just acted like a moron by saying those words. I don't know how those words came out. "I have to go now" she says as she stands up from the bench.

"Is it because of what I said?" I know it's because of what I said.

"No-no" she lied, shaking her head convincingly. "It's late already, I should get back home"

Think Kent. Think.

"I can drop you" I stood up from the bench.

"What?" She flutters her lashes in surprise. "Hmm...I don't think that would be necessary. My house is not far from here"

"I know" I said like I really knew where she stays.

"You know?"

"Yea, I mean you wouldn't be here by this time if your house is far"

"Oh" she slightly raised her brow. "It doesn't matter, I'll just walk home"

"I really want to drop you off" I insisted.

"Why? She tilted her head to the side, giving me a straight look "You don't even talk to me at school..." I've heard that before. "...and you suddenly think I'll let you drop me off because I sat on a bench with you for a min-"

"Say that again" I said before she could finish talking.

"Say what again?" She raised her brow at me giving me that confused look again. I'm confused myself but I need to hear her say those words again.

"That I don't talk to you-" I said, hoping she'd say it again. Everything about her seemed too familiar tonight. She glared at me curiously as I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

What is wrong with me. I need to stop acting like a psycho.

I shut my eyes for a moment and opened them. Heaving a deep sigh, I cleared my throat before I open my mouth to speak again.

"Anyways, it's actually been more than a minute that we've been here. And let me remind you, you talked to me first." I laughed, trying to wave off the awkwardness. "Come on, let me drop you off. I won't bite" I said jokingly "Please".

She paused for a while, staring at me before finally saying "Okay" I smiled victoriously. It feels like I just won a lottery.

I led her to my car, opened the door for her to go in before going round the front of the car to enter. I started the car and zoomed off.

I pulled over at her house and I'm surprise this is where she lives. I always come here almost every night to stare at a window. A fucking window. I've known her all my life but I didn't even know this was her house.

What the hell is going on?

I suddenly don't feel like letting her go. I feel drawn to her more than ever, every part of me does.

"Thank you" she said and gets down from my car. She slowly walked away and I can feel my heard aching, screaming at me to do something this time.

I looked at my palm and the bracelet was still there. I didn't know I was still holding on to it.

...Rabbit. The voice in my head was back again.

...You're the only person I have right now.

you deserve all the love anyone can offer if you let them.

I'm sorry.

Do you love me?

I hate you.

Those words kept going on in my head and I couldn't stop it. I could see an image of me kissing someone as I slowly fade away. What's going on?

You lost the bracelet?. The bracelet.

Way to go Alex. Alex

Alex! Alex!! It's Alex. I snapped my head up and briefly looked at her as she walks away.

It's her. She's the one. She's the girl. It all make perfect sense now. I just knew there was a reason for my inability to control what I felt or what I've said to her tonight. I Just couldn't hold myself back anymore. I couldn't deny those feelings anymore.

I opened the car door and hurried out of the car. I looked over the car, she was still trying to make it to door. I ran towards her and stopped halfway. My heart is beating so fast. The clue is right in front of me and I could feel my legs going numb.

The reason I felt so different is right there. She has always been there and I never knew it.

"Hey rabbit" I called softly as I try to catch my breath. She froze.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

How was the chapter?

Comment

Like

And share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
1.5M 42.6K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...
185K 9.2K 39
Sugar McKenzie and August Wakefield couldn't be more different - Sugar, a meticulous, caring, but lonely paramedic and August, a charming former real...
6.9K 190 39
Heartless:- displaying a complete lack of feeling or consideration. Her choice didn't matter as she got in an accident by the act of the so-called J...