So Real

By shethickdoee

Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael m... More

So Real (Tyga Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (pt. 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge
YOU GUYS READ THIS

Chapter 36

9K 239 97
By shethickdoee

*Ty POV*

Me, Nicki, and Kaiya sat in the room waiting for Dr. Tatum to come back. Nicki was on her phone and I was holding Kaiya who was sleeping.

I leaned over and kissed Nicki's stomach. "I can't believe I'm about to have a baby."

"I'm happy too." She smiled and me and looked her phone when it vibrated. Her smile dropped and I just stared at her.

"You good?" I asked.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson." Dr. Tatum came in. From the look she made, I could tell she was glad he came in and just saved her ass from telling me.

"Hi Dr. Tatum." Nicki smiled.

"So what brings you here today?"

Nicki laughed. "You already know. Ya girl is pregnant!"

He laughed. "Well congrats. Do you wanna find out the sex of the baby or wait until it's delivery time?"

I looked at Nicki. "What you wanna do?"

"What you wanna do?" She asked.

"We can find out now, if that's what you want."

"Alright. Then lets get this show on the road." Nicki semi yelled. Her ass is too geeked about this baby.

Nicki's yelling woke Kai up. She started crying.

Dr. Tatum smiled. "And who is this lovely lady?" He played with Kai's hand.

"This my other daughter." I bounced Kai up and down.

Dr. Tatum laughed. "That's never helps you know. Rub her back." I rubbed her back and she started to calm down.

"How you knew that?"

"How you feel if somebody was bouncing you up and down?"

I laughed. "She cry too much though."

"She's a baby. What do you expect. She's a Down syndrome kid right?"

"Yeah." Nicki answered before I did. I rolled my eyes.

"You should start looking into a personal counselor for her. She's gonna need one until she grows up."

"Yeah, how I get one of them?"

He stood up. "I'll go get the papers. Nicki you just lay back so we can get started on the ultra sound."

He left the room and Nicki laid on the bed.

"Aye who texted you earlier though that made you get a little mad?"

Nicki smacked her lips.

"I texted my mama and daddy and told them I was pregnant. Then my daddy texted me saying some he still got missions I could do while I'm pregnant."

"You not gone do it are you?" I sat Kai on my lap and watched her as she played with her tongue.

"I mean you gone be on tour, what else you want me to do?"

"Don't fucking do it!" I yelled. Kai's body shook as she looked up at me. "I can send you money Nicki." I said lowering my tone, not trying to scare Kaiya again.

Nicki sat up. "I don't wanna be too dependent on you. He could have me doing small jobs like selling for him, I ain't gotta do the big shit like killing people."

"Nicki you heard what I said."

"And you heard what the fuck I said." She crossed her arms and laid back down.

Dr. Tatum came in and handed me all these papers for Kai.

"Goodlooking." I told him.

"Huh?"

I laughed. "Thanks."

"Oh no problem."He turned to Njcki and sat on a stool. "Okay lets see what's cooking inside of this oven."

He placed the gel on her stomach and she shivered. He moved his tool around until he got a good view on the computer.

"Well look here, it seems like little Kaiya here will have a baby sister. Congrats you guys."

I smiled, two little girls on my hands.

"Thanks." Nicki said as she smiled.

"Your vitamins will be at the pharmacy down the hall. Just pick them up when you're ready."

"Thanks." We both said at the same time.

He left the room and I looked at Nicki. "A little girl, huh?" I smiled.

"Mhm."

"So what you ain't talking to me?"

"I'm talking now right?"

"Fuck it." I stood up and put Kai's coat on. I ain't got time for her childishness. I'm tryna be happy at the fact we about to have a little girl but she already wanna be on bullshit. Once Kai was all ready, I walked to the door.

"Come in the car when you done."

I slammed the door and went to the car.

Once I strapped Kai in her car seat, I got in the drivers seat.

What Nicki ass don't understand is, she can get killed doing this shit. Imma have to talk her pops then.

Nicki got in the car with her medicine in her hands, not saying a word to me.

Shit, beats me.

I blasted Dlow- Party all the way to the house. Silence the whole way there.

Nicki got out the car once we got to the house and I pulled off. I saw her turn around but she would know where I'm going if her ass was talking to me.

*Ty POV*

I drove the 45 minute drive to Nicki's house.

I honestly don't feel like I strapping Kai and taking her in there.

"I'll be right back." I got out of the front seat and walked up to the front door. "That shit bogus." I turned around and unlocked the car door. "I'm sorry Kai." She looked at me with wide eyes.

I unstrapped her and put her on my side.

Once again, I knocked on the door and Nicki's mother answered.

"Hello Michael." She opened her arms out for a hug and I gave her a side one, careful of her stomach.

"Hey Mrs. Minaj."

"Call me Asia."

"Nah, that's disrespectful." I chuckled.

"Call me momma at least then."

"Alright. That'll do, but you gone let me in ma? It's cold out here."

She laughed. "I'm sorry." She scooted to the side and I walked in. "Can I hold her?"

"Yeah imma need you to hold her until I finish talking to yo rock head ass husband."

I handed her Kaiya and walked to the little room in the back.

It was full of boxes with Nikko's stuff. Must be his room. Wrong one.

I walked out of it and called Brandon.

"Aye B?!"

"Downstairs!" He yelled.

I stormed downstairs and busted through the door.

"What's this shit about you trying to have my girl working while she pregnant? Fuck type of shit is that?"

He stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Okay listen here, that's my fucking daughter. I can do what the fuck I want with her, if I want her working, then she gone work. You gone be on tour and shit so what the fuck she gone do with no money? That's how she been getting money before she met yo ass and that's how she gone continue to do it."

I felt my face getting hot. Shit, half of the stuff he was saying was right.

"She about to have my baby though. I can't let her be out here with these crazy niggas man. That's my baby. I can't let nothing happen to her." I calmed down and sat on a nearby chair.

"I understand that but money is money young blood."

"If she need money, I got all the money she can have for her and my child. And if I can't provide it, which I can, my niggas got her."

He walked over to me and patted my shoulder. "I'm sorry but my daughter knows not to depend on NO FUCKING BODY."

I sighed and stood up. "Man you heard what I said. She ain't doing the shit."

"Psh, yeah iight." He chuckled and sat back in his chair.

"Maybe that's why yo own son gone now. Tryna have him do all yo dirty work. You ain't shit!"

His whole black face turned red. Shit I ain't even know it was possible. But his black ass turned red.

"You will NEVER disrespect me or my son-"

"Man I ain't disrespect yo son. I'm just telling yo ass the truth!" I yelled.

He reached for the gun that was sitting on the table. "Get the fuck out of my house!"

"Glad to." I wasn't even scared that he grabbed the gun. We both knew he wasn't gone shoot me.

I slammed the door and went to the living room.

"Everything alright Michael?" Asia asked.

"Yeah I'm good. Can I get my daughter back?"

She put Kai's coat and hat back on. "Bye sweetie."

"Bye ma."

She laughed. "I was talking to Kaiya."

"Damn, straight like that?" I put my hand over my heart and took Kaiya from her.

"Come on K we gotta get out of here. Ma dissing me." I laughed.

Asia started laughing. "I'm fooling with you. Go ahead and get home though. Kaiya look sleepy."

"Alright. I'll see you then. Keep my little niece good." I said while rubbing her belly then hugging her.

"I will. Be safe."

"You too."

I left out of the front door and strapped Kaiya in her carseat. Some man came up to me asking for a dollar.

"You got a dollah?"

"Nah man. I only carry cards." I told him.

"Well uh.... can I..... take the baby?" He asked while scratching his neck.

"Man gone before I shoot yo ass."

He slowly walked off and the smell of pee that filled the area had faded away.

After making sure Kaiya was safe and secured I looked at her and started laughing. "Damn I can't believe I wanted to leave yo ass in the car."

I got in front seat and drove home without any music playing.

*

"Where did you go?" Nicki asked as I got into bed with her.

"Aw now you wanna talk to me."

"Ty I'm not playing."

"Neither am I. Goodnight."

"It's fucking 8 o clock." She slapped me on the chest.

"Don't touch me Nicki. I'll fuck you up. Goodnight."

I turned off the lamp and closed my eyes. I heard her mumbling under her breath.

"If you got something to say, speak up."

"FUCK YOU!"

"Iight." I got up and left the room. Fuck me? Aw, okay. I went to the closet and grabbed a blanket and went into Kaiya's room.

"Looks like you got company tonight baby."

I put a pillow and covers on the ground and slowly fell asleep.

------------------------------

They having a girl tho! ☺👪💓👣

But help me think of a first and middle name for their girl...

no ghetto names! Keep it SIMPLE!

AND IM FOLLOWING PPL WHO BEEN COMMENTING ON EVERY CHAPTER. WHO BEEN SUPPORTING ME. 💯💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Give It Up By Rissa

Teen Fiction

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...
Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

132K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...
98K 4.1K 26
Nicki's father --Santini -- is the kingpin of the east coast and life in New York gets hectic when someone decides they'd like her father's head for...
152K 3.9K 26
Nyeli Rossi is a young woman that is torn between her past and future. Her past keeps hunting her because of her parents lifestyle. She meets a rut...