The Alpha's Omega Mate

By _Spresso_

Eclipse is the omega of the star pack. Her pack treats her like a maid. When Eclipse was younger she always w... More

prologue
One: Omega
Two ~ Mate?
Three ~ home?
Four ~ Enemy
5. Stalker
6. Love?
7. Plans and chill
8. Questioning
9. training
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.Shopping!
17. Burning
18. No Answers
19.
20. The jerkwad
21.
22. Jerkwad Problems
23. Finally Figured Out!
24. Docters and Hatred
25. Luke
26. Forgiveness
27.
28. Explaining
29.
30. New People?
31. Parents!?!
32. New Chapter???
33. Marriage?
34. War!
Sequel

11.

11.4K 255 3
By _Spresso_

"Xavier!" I say as I bust through our office door. I look around and see that the window is open. I walk over to it and see signs of force. Oh no, oh no, oh no! Dark says. My breathing becomes heavy as I think of all the possibilities, but one possibility catches my attention. "What if Beth took him?" I ask Taylor who is looking through his drawers. "She could have, but didn't she want you dead, not him?" I sigh. "She wanted him as her mate, at least I know that if it is her she won't kill him-" That's when the smell hits my nose.

"She did," I say walking around the room, "her scent is still strong." I say as I jump out the window shifting half way down. Taylor, tell your parents they are in charge, I'm going to go get a few fighters to come with me, you can come if you want as well. She nods her head before jumping out the window also shifting half way and taking off.

I run as fast as my legs will carry me to the training grounds. I shift back when I get there and everyone immediately looks at me. "I need some fighters to follow me!" I say and multiple wolves and people come up to me. I shift back and start running. I stop at the pack house and shift back, the rest follow suit.

"Where's Alpha?" One of them ask. "Your Alpha has been kidnapped." I get right to the point. "I have reason to believe it was Beth, pack up some stuff, we leave immediately." I hear a multiple "Yes Lunas" before everyone splits off and I head to my room. Taylor joins me soon after with a duffle bag. "I told them," she says. "Okay, I think we're all ready then." I say zipping up my duffle bag.

Taylor stops me before I can walk out the door, worry in her eyes. "Are you okay? You seem really calm but I know you can't be..." "No." I say. "I'm not okay, but I have to be calm for my mate and for my pack." I say, a lone tear escaping. "We'll get him Eclipse, I promise." I nod my head and leave my room. 'Is everyone ready?' I say through the link. I get only a few responses but that's because the link isn't that strong yet, I'm still not part of the pack nor am I their full Luna yet.

'Would one of y'all please link the rest?' 'Yes Luna' 'thank you' I walk out the door and see a small group, I sit down and wait for the rest, once they all are here I speak. "As you probably know, or at least those if you who have mates know, Xavier's scent is a lot stronger for me, I will lead our group, I do not want anyone going anywhere by themselves, we will be traveling through no man's land and there could be bad rogues out there."

"I also do not want you to kill a rogue on the spot." I get multiple growls when I say that. "Not all rogues are bad! I have come across many rogues that were nice, so please do not kill him or her on the spot. Now, we need to leave before I lose his scent, so let's go!" I say and shift grabbing my bag in my mouth, everyone does the same and we begin to run.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Xavier's P.O.V
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I open my eyes and find that I am in a room, I look around and see two connecting doors, a bed, two chairs, a small table, and a mirror.

I get up off the ground and walk over to the mirror. "Who are you! Why did you take me!" I scream. "Oh Xavier, why must you scream?" I voice says and I immediately realize who it is, "you let me go! Now!" I scream. "You shouldn't scream at your mate, Xavier." She says calmly... too calmly, I swear she really believes I'm her mate.

I sigh. "Let me go, Beth." I say as calmly as I can. She laughs. "Why should I? That stupid little excuse for a Luna won't be able to find you." She laughs again and my wolf loses it, taking control. He let's out a huge growl and that's when I realize the wolfsbane has worn off.

"Oh Xavier no need to growl--" she gasps as my wolf shifts and breaks the glass wanted to lung at her but realizing that their is metal bars, probably silver, a wolves weakness.

Her eyes are wide as my wolf snarls at her, she quickly looks around for something and when me and my wolf realize what it is, we run to the other end of the room.

I hear rapid shots and just as I'm about to go behind the bed one of them hits me in my tail and my wolf howls as he goes to sleep, me following him as I shift back.

-----------------------
Eclipse's P.O.V
-----------------------
I'm hot on that stupid mutts scent, I don't think she went far, considering the further we go the stronger his scent gets. We'll find you Xavier. I push through the mind link hoping it will find him.

Me and my wolf have combined our strength and I told everyone else to, so we are going even faster. I also made sure to grab some cloths for Xavier. Faster faster faster, must get Xavier, must get mate. My wolf says. Must get mate. I agree.

We're coming Xavier.

*
*
*

Wait!

I call to all the people with us as I stop in my tracks.

They're close, look around for some kind of entrance, two people together, no one goes alone!

I say and Taylor immediately comes up next to me, that's when I realize I only smell Beth's scent, mixed with multiple others, I also smell a hint of blood which sends a shiver down my spine.

Xavier isn't here, but still look around, if the rogues have anyone captive I want to free them. And we begin our search.

          @
Josh's P.O.V (take me long enough?)
          @
"The Omega! Do not insult me!" "Alpha, she hunted for fun, I saw her out there all the time, please Alpha, she might be our only choice." I think for a minute then sigh.

"I haven't seen the Omega since I rejected her!" Murmurs go around and that's when I remember not everyone knew she was my mate- ex mate-

"If you see her you will link me and bring her to me, understood?" "Yes Alpha." Many people say. I look at Sam who is at the back of the group sigh and walk off. What's up with him? I wonder.

.......................
Sam's P.O.V           hehehe
.......................
(Read! I want to remind you that this happened before Xavier got taken, k enjoy)

I sigh and walk away from the group. Stay safe Eclipse, I hope she got far enough away. They can't get her. My wolf pipes up. Agreed. I think I'll just go help around the borders.

Once I get to the borders I begin to walk them, stopping when I hear noises and what not, it's not until I hear stomping of feet that I realize more rogues got on the borders.

I turn around expecting to be met with three or so rogues, but instead I'm met with at least ten. We can't take them all. My wolf says. I know.

Rogues! South-west border! Hurry! I can't take them all, at least ten!-

I'm cut off from mind linking them as two rogues attack me, I quickly shift and try to hold them off. I duck under the first rogue that jumped at me and bite his back leg, I then quickly turn around and pounce on the other one, biting his tail as I land behind him, the wolf yelps in surprise and snarls at me.

Another one jumps on my back and I quickly jump up high and turn so he takes the fall. I turn to my left and see a wolf fighting a rogue. Josh.

We can't possibly take them all! I say as two jump on me. I know! Where is everyone! He replies- just as four rogues jump on him. JOSH! I scream as I run to him ducking under and jumping over rogues. Just as I get to him four rogues jump on me and I pass out, but I don't miss two rogues pulling Josh's unconscious body.

............................
Eclipse's P.O.V
............................

Luna!

Someone's voice floats through my head.

Yes?

We found the entrance!

Coming!

I quickly pick up their scent and follow it. I see them sniffing a small opening covered in vines. Once they see me they begin to crawl in but I growl and they back away.

Yes Luna?

I go, you follow after, I won't let any of my men get hurt.

Luna I can't let you do that, it is our duty to keep you safe.

I growl again. Yes you can and you will. I start crawling through the tunnel. I feel them behind me and continue crawling. I don't like this. Dark says. Me neither, but I won't let our people get hurt.

Agreed.

I finally get out of the tunnel and fully stand up. I look and see that we are in a very small room with only a small staircase leading down. We will have to shift back. I say through the link and shift. Once everyone is in I begin going down the stairs.

Keep your guards up.

I warn. Taylor comes up just behind me. I'm right here. She says through our private link.

Once we get to the bottom of the staircase we come out into a short hall that has a few doors. I sniff and realize I smell no rogues. That's.... good. Dark says, unsure. I do smell a few scents though, and they smell oddly familiar.

I go up to one door and sniff before opening it and see beds, I close the door and go to the next and see a meeting type living area, I close that door and go to the one across from it.

I open the door and two scents meet my nose, both familiar. I look and see cells, I walk down the corridor, I take a left and three pairs of eyes meet mine.

()()()()

Did you like it?

Who do you think the eyes belong to?

Bye my turtles!

Word count.

1764!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 12.9K 21
Emeli and Derek have been best friends ever since they could remember. Derek being the future alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack and her twin brother bein...
959K 19.1K 24
Meet Evangeline Marie Wisteria - A werewolf who was abused and tortured by her pack, The Moonlight Pack. The rejection of her mate, Alpha Xavier Maxw...
423K 8.6K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
425K 11.5K 23
#274 in soulmate #296 in Werewolf 9/17/16 He seems nervous and then he takes a deep breath and speaks up and his words are like venom piercing throug...