Broken (Jelsa) *COMPLETED*

By jack_frost_and_elsa

Book 1 I had friends, I had a family, I had everything, But I lost it all Because of her.... ~Elsa I have fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Epilogue

1.4K 38 15
By jack_frost_and_elsa

Previously:

"I have the DNA test I told you I would give you, you can always take another if you don't believe this one" he said calmly. I didn't see him but I know that I put paper in the window. I could feel the wind from when he put it down like it was in slow motions. I heard the door open and then close, it's probably James leaving but just to be sure I looked around the room and the only person I saw was Jack still sleeping in the chair. I took the papers and read it. This isn't that hard to read, all right it's a little hard but I did understand it. At least I think I did understand the things I am reading.

Name: Elsa Elisabeth Moon.

Gender: Female.

Age: Seventeen.

Mother: Elizabeth Ivy Moon.

Father: Starlight Moon.

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

This can't be happening, there is no way they can be my birth parents. This just doesn't make any sense. My life is always getting more and more complicated by the seconds, by the hours, by the days, by the weeks, by the months and by the years. All I have ever wanted is to have a family and be loved and is that even this much to ask to have a one day when I'm not in pain? But instead of having a normal family like I have always wanted I get a family who is to perfect people to have in a family. I probably have read this paper over a thousand times and I still can't believe is true. Jack woke up and somehow I feel nervous when he is with me or in the same room as me. I don't like it when I feel this about when he is here. He was the papers in my hand.

"I remember James told me that he was gonna give you your DNA test. Can I read them? If you don't mind if course" he said nervously. Why is he nervous? Well now we are both nervous here but I don't know why I am nervous and I can't know why he is if he is nervous at all. I put the papers besides me and he stood up to get them. Today is the day where I will escape this hellhole and no one can stop me not does anyone know about it. Now I think it's a good thing that I can't make a sound come out of my worthless mouth. I can't tell anyone about my escape plan and then everyone will be so happy that they will not even have a funeral for me with a smile on their faces. They will just let me rot and that will make them laugh. James can't stop me even after he showed me this, they will be better without me besides who would want the trash as their daughter?

"I know you are probably not gonna answear me or give me any sign but I want to know if you really want to be with James? You are begin realised out of this hospital tomorrow afternoon and then you will go with him if you want to, but if it turns out that you don't want to with him then I don't know what will happen to you. Please go with him I know he can take care of you just think about it" Jack said and then left. Well I am not going with James but since they don't know that I'm going to run away from this hospital I have to pretend to got with him. Jack came back inside the room but I didn't look who was there but I just knew he was there. Don't ask me how because I have no idea.

"James wanted to give you this so you can communicate us without talking to us and the other one is for yourself. Maybe you can use it now to tell me what exactly you want right now" he said. He put two books and one pencil besides me. They were both blue, one was dark blue but the othed was light blue. The dark blue one is probably used for the communicate, it had a music note on it. The light blue must be a diary but I already have a diary. I'm it was my name written on. The pencil is just a simple blue pencil. They are really beautiful but I can't accept this. I opened the book with the music note and took the pencil. I started writing but when I was in a middle of the sentence I stopped and looked at Jack. I met his eyes and now it's only light blue looking into dark blue eyes. I broke the eye contact and started writing again. When I was finished writing I have the book to him.

"I want to go with James and I want him to be my father but I feel really uncomfortable with someone sleeping in the same room as I at night" he read. That was all a lie I don't want to be with James not anyone but the only truth is that I do really feel uncomfortable with someone sleeping in the same room as I especially the night when I'm escaping. Jack handed me the book back and he say down on the chair be slept in. I took the other book witch is my suppose to be my diary. I flipped through the pages and in every page is a different snowflake. Why does everyone pretend to be happy when they are with me when clearly they don't care at all. It breaks my heart more than it already is and I will never understand why they keep hurting me. Well you deserve it you idiot.

"I will tell James that you'll go with him tomorrow and if you feel uncomfortable I will make sure of that you'll be left alone while you are asleep" he calmly said. How can he be so calm when I really just want to scream but I can't make a sound. He is laughing inside and I just know he is since he does not care for me at all. Jack stood up and left the room leaving me alone. I like begin alone, Katherine says that if I am left alone then they just don't want to be with me. I took the diary picked up the pencil and started writing in the diary like I use to write once.

Dear diary,
Today is the day I will end my misery on that bridge I will end my life.
No one will be able to stop me now and the new terrible feeling I am starting to feel for Jackson Overland Frost are gonna be gone soon.
I have survived through senteen years and I was never meant to have a good life like everyone else.
So this will be the last time I will ever write in a diary.
Goodbye
~Elsa

Tears wear begin to form in my eyes but I refuse to let them call down my cheeks. I don't know why I did write in that diary but I just feel like I need to do it. This is and will be the last time I ever write in a fairy of some kind. But it's still a shame that they just have this diary to me and I have only used the diary once and never again. Well their fault that they gave me setting just out of pity or not even a pity. They don't and never will pity me that are only pretending to like me but the question is why? Why bother even prevent doing something nice to someone you eveeyone can see don't deserve any of it? Why don't they just Finnish me off and then it will all be over and they can go live their happy life without me in it well technically I have never been part of their happy life and not will I since I will end it all today. I started writing in the book where I am suppose to communicate with others but I don't see why anyone wants to communicate with me.

Dear James and Clara,
You have helped me when I needed it but what you didn't know is that I don't need any one's help. No one can and no one will understand how I feel and how everyone make me feel. I know you are just trying to make me feel better and everything but I don't want that. I don't want anyone to help me when I don't need help, this is what I want and your just making it harder do me. Don't you understand that I want to die and that will be best for me, best for everyone.
Goodbye Mom and Dad.
~Love Elsa

I have to write them even if part of it was not true. I feel like they must know how I really feel deep inside. In fact I will write them all for them to see how I feel. I am going to write in this communication book to everyone but when I mean everyone I only mean few people. I don't knownand will never know how everyone can live with their life knowing that I'm about to take my own life. Well they probably don't feel guilty since I'm nothing but a worthless whore. I feel so used like a trash. The trash that I already am but that does not stop them from pretending to care for the trash. Why do they keep pretending over and over again? Now I can't resist the tears anymore and my tears start to fall one by one.

Dear Jackson Overland Frost,
I know we were friends once but now I don't know what we are. You have been very nice to me since you started noticing me again. There is just one thing I have wanted to say to you for a really long time and is getting very hard to keep inside me any longer. Rot. In. Hell.
Goodbye forever.
~Elsa

Jack's letter is the shortest because I don't have much to say to him nor do I want to. I want him to feel bad for what he did to my heart, two times. The question I have been wondering about all the time in school is that his did they forget about me in the first place? I feel like Rapunzel Has something to do with it but that does not make any sense. Rapunzel looks just so innocent to be able to do that all to me. But never again will I be hurt like that where I will be going after I have killed myself. All I can think of all the time is that I just want to die and I want to end it, I want to end it all.

Dear mom, dad and Anna,
I don't know why you all hurt me but you had a reason. I have learned that everything happens for a reason and you hurt me in so many ways that is impossible for me to count. I wish you a happy life where you will life without me not that you all weren't already having a happy life without me. Somehow I feel like I want to thank you but on the other hand I want to know why. I guess I will never know the truth.
~Elsa

This is the last letter I wrote in the communication book that they gave me. Now all I have to do is wait until the night comes, that is time where I will escape for the second time but this time I won't fail. This time my so called family won't take me and bring me to that old house. I will never go to that house again even if they just want to give me what I do deserve bif I want to make myself feel pain not let anyone else do it for me. Can't this day pass faster I want to finish this as soon as possible and time is not helping me by passing this slow. I want to cut but I someone walks inside this room while I am at it I will never be able to get away from this place. The bathroom is outside of the room so if I would go there to cut someone will know I wan cutting into my skin andd making myself bleed out. No one can understand how important it is for me to cut, it takes away the pain in my heart and soul.

To kill the time I drew my crushed dreams that I once had but now they are only drawing. I remember the time that when my so called family didn't treat me like I was a punching bag or the trash. All my life they loved Anna much more than me but I was to blind to see it. Everyone's attention was always in her but I was to pathetic to realize everything that was happening in front of my face. They didn't care if I got hurt they only told me to help myself but when Anna got hurt everyone helped her so much. Why couldn't I have something like that I'm my life? Why dis my destiny choose me to feel this way? Did God think I was a mistake or something? Probably he did think I was a mistake and I am still a mistake so he is punishing me.

Finally the night came and soon my plan will go into action. James and Jack have some here to check on me but I just pretend to be fast asleep, luckly for me they believed me. I'm really a good actress but I will never be able to be a real actress. It's midnight and if you are wondering how I know that without looking at the clock, well I can see it in the sky. I opened the window enough for me to sneak out. Now it's a good thing I'm not as fat as I were before. I ignored the pain and how much I was dizzy but the only thing that is on my mind right now is getting away. Now I was in the ground I had made it out of this hospital. I remember where I had made a map once I just memorized it I to my brain. I ran as fast as my it feet could take me and soon I started hearing water sound meaning I was close to the bridge.

I saw the water, it looks like it's rally cold. It's perfect for me to die. This is the place here I will be in forever sleep and no one will care. No one will try to find my ugly body. I stood on the bridge edge, one jump and this will all be over. I hope the place where I am going is a place where I can be without pain, but I can't go to heaven that place is to good for someone like me. No one will be with the ugliest girl in the world. It hurts to say this but everyone says that the truth hurts and it is really true. Why sould I even care what happens to me after I'm gone and after this all has come to an end.

Jack P.O.V

Elsa wanted to escape and that is why she wanded to sleep alone. She tricked us all and now she is gone but I am going to get her back. We have read her notes and I was crying in the end. She wrote to me that she wanted me to rot in hell, I know she does not like me but I can not believe that she wants this. I know very well that I made a mistake but then again I am a human and every human makes mistakes other wise I wouldn't be a human. My mistake was cruel but I will do everything in my power to fix that mistake. We don't know when she left so we don't know how far she would and will go but this time she wasn't kidnapped by her crazy family. In all the letters she is writing like she is leaving and leaving for good.

I don't understand why she wanted to leave, all she got here was help. Maybe she didn't want help and doesn't want to get better. I read that a depressed person can refuse every help that is given to them. I want to know where she would go, she is probably some place where she will feel pain or maybe she is somewhere she could die. she can't die, Elsa doesn't understand that she is much more importand than she thinks she is. Why is she denying the beautiful person that is hiding deep inside of her? There is so much beauty and so much strength in her and she is the only person I know about that has been through so much pain and is still fighting it every day.

Elsa P.O.V

It's now or never, This is it, now I am going to jump and I will not look back. I took a deep breath and then I just let myself fall down. Now no more pain, no more misery, no more life, no more people I did care about pretending to care when they don't. I felt myself sink into the water and there was no one to stop me from sinking. I felt my lungs burn but I didn't go to the surface. I was falling into the darkness, first came the pain but that pain will all be over soon. I can feel the strength disapear out of my body as it goes numb. I don't feel a thing, I'm cold and everything is black. This is THE END.

A/N: Hello my Snowflakes and Snowballs.
This is the end of this story but there will be a sequel for this book.
The next book will be Unbroken.
I want to thank everyone for the support on this book and no hating.

And don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 16.3K 42
What would you do when your favorite fictional character came to life, standing right infront of you? Of course, as fans of today's fictional youth...
8.3K 374 18
It's 1841. Jackson Overland - intelligent, gentle, and lonely - struggles with his humdrum existence in his small Norwegian town. One night, he sees...
584 1 15
Elsa is starting her first year of high school. She's determined to make it normal and carefree. Unfortunately, the fight through school never ends a...
2.4K 69 21
Forever and Always: Jelsa Book Series! Book 1: Don't Let Me Go- Jack had known Elsa and Anna since they were small, but when Elsa struck her sister s...