The Jewel Doesn't Matter [ML...

By pyramidnocleopatra

Note: This fic was written when I was about 12. As a result a lot of the writing is...less than great, there... More

Prologue
>>One<<
>>Two<<
>>Three<<
>>Four<<
>>Five<<
>>Six<<
>>Seven<<
>>Eight<<
>>Nine<<
>>Ten<<
>>Eleven<<
>>Twelve<<
>>Thirteen<<
>>Fourteen<<
>>Fifteen<<
>>Sixteen<<
>>Seventeen<<
>>Eighteen<<
>>Nineteen<<
>>Twenty<<
>>TwentyOne<<
>>TwentyTwo<<
>>TwentyThree<<
>>TwentyFour<<
>>TwentySix<<
>>TwentySeven<<
>>TwentyEight<<
>>TwentyNine<<
>>Thirty<<
>>ThirtyOne<<
>>ThirtyTwo<<
>>ThirtyThree<<
Epilouge

>>TwentyFive<<

6.3K 187 807
By pyramidnocleopatra

Say You Won't Let Go bye James Arthur -honestly love this song

Marinette's POV

Okay, yeah, I felt really warm inside after Adrien's message last night. But that wasn't changing much, seeing how long it took for him to "reveal himself."

Today was a confusing school day filled with tension, and I could see that everyone else felt it.

Everything was quiet, as if a spell had been put on everyone.

Today Bridgette started school with me. As soon as she came in, a few guys started to stare.

I noticed Felix being the most intent on her. They both had silver earrings now that I noticed; Felix had them covered with a little group of hair strands all the time.

And both pairs were glowing rainbow, which the two of them noticed. I saw their eyes widen a bit before Bridgette sat down next to Mylene.

Things were about to get good, I see.

×Almuerso (lunch in Spanish

Felix sat with Adrien, Alya and me today, surprisingly. He would usually just be distant and eat in some other area.

"So um, who's this new girl? I never saw her around here." He fumbled with his words, looking fidgety.

I answered his question. "She's an old friend of mine from America. You interested?" I smirked.

He shook his head, waving his arms in front of him. "No no, I was just asking. I mean, most people wonder about her."

I laughed at his behavior. It was obvious he already had a bit of an interest in her.

Then someone started walking towards us.

Chloe and Nino.

I rolled my eyes at them. "What do you guys want now? Is tormenting me that fun?"

They actually had nervous looks on their faces.

Apologetic was mixed in there too.

"Actually, we came to say sorry. I've been bullying you for years, and then I manipulated him into doing it with me since Sabrina left. The only real reason I turned against you all those years ago was because, well-you're just you. Kind, beautiful, skillful, heck you can freaking sew and sing! Meanwhile all I can do is put on makeup, and even that doesn't come out right! In all honesty, I was jealous. Jealous of you. So I'm so, so sorry. And I get it if you don't forgive me."

That surprised me. I thought she was a goner for sure. Yet here she is apologizing. I smiled warmly at her and spoke. "Well, it's not going to be easy, but you're forgiven. So Nino, what's your reason?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, Chloe saw me in a temper after your whole marker incident so she decided that I was the most vulnerable there. She said that I could join her bantering and get 'revenge' on you, so that's where the ice comes in. I didn't know why you overreacted so much until I realized that you could've gotten a cold or worse from that. So basically-I was being a jerk and stupid. Forgive me?" He pleadingly smiled. I laughed and said, "Yeah, I guess, but you owe me. Don't get mad if I get you back."

I know I was forgiving them too easily, but that's just me. Honestly, the past is the past, you know? Dwelling on it makes the future worse, and then you end up with probably no friends. So I'm just going to skip past all of that confusion for the time being. Right now, I need to get my college applications in. It's April, I might as well.

Chloe and Nino sat down with us, becoming a new part of our "squad." Then Felix spoke up. "Hey guys, I'm gonna head over to where Bridgette is, she seems kind of lonely. You mind?"

We all said sure and waved him off to his soulmate. They would be a cute couple.

The bell then rang and we were back to class.

×Despues de escuela (after school in Spanish- these are gonna be Spanish from now on XD)

After I was done with my locker, I walked outside when Adrien stopped me. (I am legit hearing a whole bunch of seagulls right now lmao)

He put his hand on my shoulder and asked, "Are you free right now?" I shrugged. "It depends, let me ask my parents." I took out my phone and dialed the business number, knowing they would answer that one.

"Hello, Dupain-Cheng bakery here, how may we help you?" I heard my mom's kind voice from the other side. "Hey mom, can I go out with a friend for a while right now?"

"Oh it's you, Marinette. I guess, if you don't have much homework, do you?"

"Not really, only one assignment."

"Okay, but be back by seven, okay?"

"Okay, bye mom! Love you!" The phone hung up on the other end. Must be a busy day.

I turned back to Adrien. "My mom said yes, but to go where?"

"You'll see," He smirked. "I'll just take you to my house first. I need to get something from there." He grabbed my hand and oh God they're so soft and warm and I was led inside the limo.

A lady with black hair and glasses turned to me. "And who is this, Adrien?" Her voice was so stern it scared me.

"Nathalie, this is Marinette. You don't need to tell father, I'm only going to get another one of the vehicles for a minute there. It's okay if I go out, right?"

She looked like she was hesitating but she let it off. "Sure, you can go. But be back before dark, or else your dad will kill me." She turned forward with the serious look planted on her face, making me giggle a bit. (I just realized how long of a chapter this is gonna be buckle up peeps)

The smooth drive in this glorious limo ended too quickly, I swear. We reached the gates and walked outside. "Wait here, I'll be right back," Adrien reassured me. He ran inside what looked like a garage-I mean I couldn't be sure that could be a studio of some type-and came out with a smooth black motorcycle, two matching helmets in hand. He motioned behind him. "Well, wait are you waiting for? Get on," he smiled while putting on his helmet.

A sensation of déjà vú hit me while I mounted the bike and put the helmet over my head. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we were off.

"Hey, so can I know where we're going?" I asked, watching buildings and trees whiz by.

"Nope, it's a surprise."

"I'm not getting dropped in a lake am I?"

"What? No! Why would I do that to you?" He laughed.

I shrugged and left my head on his upper back, going back to watching the city turn into a more suburb place.

A few more seconds and all I saw were trees and plants on the side of the road.

We took a right and I caught sight of water for a second.

"This is beautiful," I breathed. He chuckled, me feeling the rumble of his back. "You haven't seen the best part yet,"

That got me excited, like a little kid finding money under their pillow.

Soon we turned on a little path that cut through the green woods and pulled over. By now we were in a solitary area and no people or cars were passing by.

I stepped off, taking off the helmet, surely to have helmet hair.

Adrien took his off after he too got on the ground and he turned to me. "So, shall we go, Milady?" He bowed, placed a hand out.

I played along and laughed. "We shall, Kitty,"

We walked hand in hand until we were near a crystal blue lake and a huge oak tree. We sat down under it, letting me take in the beauty of it all.

"Fun fact, this is my little relaxation place, though I haven't been here for about a year. I wanted to bring you so I could get to know you more." Adrien smiled.

"Aw, that was nice of you. But before we get on, no more secrets, alright?"

"Oh, then if that's the case, then I should probably tell you that I'm 'Chat Noir.'"

I widened my eyes in shock. "Hold up-you're telling me you're the Chat Noir? The one I like to call the Noir dude now? That'll be your new nickname by the way. But still, you don't have anymore secrets do you?" I was kind of surprised but then again, I could see the resemblance.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned everything that needed to be said." He put his hands up in surrender.

I laughed at his goofiness. "Okay, better."

The rest of the day was spent full of puns, laughs, and barely any seriousness. We told stories of each other from before we met, taking turns in it.

Eventually we got up to play tag, and just live like children.

It could be the last time we do before college.

So basically, we're going to be living like Larry.

♦•♦•♦

Longest chapter ever I'm surprised my arms aren't cramped

So hi guys

How ya doing

Yes the elections have me scared but hopefully, and I mean hopefully, Trump doesn't end up being too irrational enough to probably get me and my family deported out of the country.

But other than that, I guess I'm fine I mean I got four days of a weekend (Thursday Friday Saturday and today)

And yeah basically my life is pretty boring right now

But

>Any questions you have about the story, comment here :)

>If you want me to tell a 'story' in these notes sometimes, comment here :)

>Any questions about me, comment here :)

>Any questions about anything honestly, comment here :)

And yeah I have one more thing to do;

*prepares to have a laugh*

THERE GO THE SEAGULLS AGAIN

Have a good day/night :)

Baiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 403 27
The times when magic was commonplace had been long forgotten. And even if rumours of the supernatural do surface from time to time, Marinette isn't o...
1.6K 261 45
‼️CONTAINS SWEARING AND SOME SCENES OF PHYSICAL AB*SE‼️ As soon as you're born, the Gods tie a red string around you and your soulmate. If you follow...
184K 3.9K 19
Marinette is a sweet and bubbly girl who has the best firends you could ever ask for.What they didn't know was Chole would constantly bully her when...
20.1K 491 26
"Anyway, that piece of paper contains the name of this texting app. It's completely anonymous, so you can download it, make your account with no atta...