The Lover In Red {Grell X Se...

By TheLegitMei

Grell seems to be a bit of a fanboy for his lover Sebastian! Things begin to happen that changed the young re... More

Intro--The Lover In Red
Chapter 1--The Flamboyant Reaper
Chapter 2--The Lover In Red
Chapter 3--The Date
The Actual Date~
one steamy night
Lies
Heartbroken
Mixed Passion
His Butler: Spying (pt 1)
His Butler: Spying (Final Part)
His butler: Drama
Fruitless Revenge
should I finish this?
Love me
Sickness
lil update
Holy shit-
Sooo in rewriting this 😳
Is this still active?
Clearing the air

Happy Him

1K 22 15
By TheLegitMei

                                                                                 -GRELL'S P.O.V-

MY eyes flutter open as the events of last night came flooding back. First...we were going outside then he proposed....GOD I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED TO THIS GORGEOUS MAN! I mentally squealed and looked over to see him gone.
"Geez, what time is it?" I ask myself before looking out the window getting up. I look around and pull a shirt on before walking down toward the kitchen.

I smile to see him fixing his young master's breakfast. Goodness, he looked really good in the lighting. IF only I had my camera~
I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist before gently nipping his neck. It wasn't before long when he flipped me and pressed his lips to mine. I chuckle gently and hum in approval before pulling away.

"What are you making?" I asked looking up at him before adjusting a piece of hair that had hung in my face for a while now. I gently smile and stretch before sitting on the counter. He walks over and places both of his hands on both sides of me. I snicker and look into his eyes before playfully messing up his hair.

He chuckled lowly and let me go just in time as I look up and find him running fingers through his hair. I mentally squee and softly hop down and look up. Whilst standing on my tiptoes I lean in and kiss his forehead. Damn him for being so tall! I pout and look down at my feet as he picks me up and puts me on his back. I laugh quietly and lean my head to look into his scarlet eyes. He softly grins looking me in the eyes before kissing me while I was leaning over looking at him. This was the happiest I've seen him in a long while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 22.3K 26
Sebastian and Ciel's relationship has changed after their contract ended. Ciel is no longer serving the queen but, like always he's managing his busi...
155K 4.4K 35
Ciel has feelings for his butler, Sebastian, who has feelings for Ciel as well. will they ever tell each other? or will their feelings stay shrouded...
105K 3.5K 26
17 year old Violet, an anime loving girl who has somehow found herself in some sort of....trouble...well of course it's not a trouble for her. - As s...
19.6K 888 15
A love forbidden by nobility, a butler and baroness-to-be. Nothing could break the bond between the two. When Madam Red and her daughter Grell visit...