Honey Bee

Od StarlightandDewdrops

The Dursleys are out, they left a young boy named Harry Potter was home, but was he alone? The answ... Viac

*Honey Bee*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chspter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 11

2.2K 46 7
Od StarlightandDewdrops

Picture of JJ on side!!

Love ya all!!!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

We walked back into our carriage and I had a massive smile on my face which made the mood of everyone much better and brighter. Well for some reason Draco and the wonder twins suddenly decided to 'go for a walk' and dragged me along to.

Anyway we're walking down a corridor, well you know what I mean, and started to listen to people's conversation because we're cool like that.

I have no idea just before you ask!

"Oh wow," said a voice I had never heard before said.

"We saw him right up close, as well," said a voice I think I knew. "We were in the Top Box -"

"For the first and last time in your life, Weasley." Draco said leaning against the door!

I knew I knew that voice.

That sounded weird.

"Don't remember asking you to join us, Malfoy," said Potter coolly.

Smooth.

"Weasley...what is that?" said Draco, pointing behind the small grey owls cage. A sleeve of Weasley's dress robes was dangling from it, swaying with the motion of the train.

Both boys made a dart for the robes but Draco was quicker.

"Look at this!" said Draco, bursting with laughter. "Weasley, you weren't thinking of wearing these, were you? I mean - they were very fashionable in about eighteen ninety..."

"Eat dung, Malfoy!" said Weasley, he was the same color as the dress robes as he snatched them back.

"So...going to enter, Weasley? Going to try and bring a bit of glory to the family name? There's money involved as well, you know...you'd be able to afford some decent robes if you won...."

"What are you talking about?" snapped Weasley.

"Are you going to enter?" Draco repeated. "I suppose you will, Potter? You never miss a chance to show off, do you?"

What was he talking about.

"Either explain what you're on about or go away, Malfoy," said Granger testily.

A gleeful smile spread across Dracos face.

"Don't tell me you don't know?" he said delightedly. "You've got a father and brother at the Ministry and you don't even know? My God, my father told me about it ages ago...heard it from Cornelius Fudge. But then, Father's always associated with the top people at the Ministry....Maybe your father's too junior to know about it, Weasley...yes...they probably don't talk about important stuff in front of him...."

What is he on about. Well the boys just laughed and left.

"Wait was that the thing your family were saying they would visit for?" I questioned.

How did I know that?

"Been spying on us have you? Bet you and your friends have loads of secrets." Weasley spat.

"No, I over heard you talking while I was saying goodbye to my... Charlie." I stopped myself saying parents.

"Is there a reason why your still here? Shouldn't you go back to your friends and gossip on us?" Granger said giving me evils. "Slapper." I heard her mumble.

"I'll just pretend I never heard that." I said moving my hair behind my ear. "Look, I don't care what grudge you have against my friends. I really don't. Just please don't say horrible things about them. They're the only friends I have. When you've been into jail, foster home after foster home and had to put up with people who pretend to be your friends. Then you can call me a slapper." I slammed their compartment door shut so hard that all the glass inside shattered and broke. "Perfect, can this day get any worse!" I said leaving glass all over the floor and walking off. I wasn't in the mood to see anybody so I hid in a 'place'.

It was in the area where the carriages join, but it was really used for storage. I just hid here and cried for a while.

Hey! That's life.

I heard footsteps coming my way but didn't pay any attention to them. I then realised two people were heading towards me, that made me concerned.

I casually started to make fire and turn them into pretty shapes with my wand, it's something I had learnt to pass the time.

"Hello!" An unknown and cheerful voice said one side of me.

"Nice fire patterns." Another unknown voice said the other side of me.

I turned my head side to side.

They had hair which was ginger and longer than most boys but they were very cute.

"Who are you?" I asked making the fire vanish.

"I'm Fred."

"He's George."

"Wait, you can't be both Fred AND George." I said pointing to the boy on my right. "So which one are you?" I questioned to myself.

"You need your best guess work here." Ginger on my right said.

I started to think. Like super hero think. I noted their body language, smiles, voice pitches and speed, how they both reacted and everything. Then finally I came up with the answer.

"You're Fred." I pointed to the boy on my left, "and you're George." I pointed to the boy on my right.

"Why?" 'Fred' asked.

"Well, you changed your pitch slightly when you said you were Fred. While this Fred had his normal pitch when he was telling the truth. Also you're a bad liar." I said wondering why I said that and how I knew.

"Well you're right." George said sitting in front of me.

"Who are you anyway?" Fred asked sitting on a box next to me.

"I'm Melissa. Starting this year, even though I three years late. But hey what are you gonna do?"

"Nice, well I hope you're in Gryffindor."

"Then we don't have to prank you." George started which Fred finished.

"I'm hopping to get into Slytherin with my friends." I said coolly.

"Well that's a shame." Fred said.

"Well Mel. It's cool to meet you. And we're gonna run because of the Slytherins heading our way." They suddenly took off leaving no trace they were here. By the time the guys reached me they were long gone.

"Hey, what's up?" Pansy asked sitting beside me.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked thinking.

"What do you mean?" Blaise asked.

"Things break around me, I can start fires at will, make objects do what I want them to, think super sonically even talk to animals! What is wrong with me?" I whined.

"Your a freak!" Draco said in conclusion.

"Just kick me when I'm down then Draco?" I asked looking up at him.

"I never said being a freak was bad!" He said backing himself up.

"You obviously haven't met my ex-friends." I smiled.

"Only some, why did I meet the creepers? I now have a person who is creating a shrine about me and another who jumps off cliffs! What is wrong with the world?" Draco hit his head against the wall in madness.

"That person sounds fun. A Draco Malfoy shrine. Like to see that!" Blaise joked.

"I have a picture." I said holding up the picture from my purse, there were loads of photo's of him, his stuff he dropped, food wrappers he had eaten from, hand drawn pictures of him and even a cut out wedding photo. Oh the joys!

Blaise burst out laughing, so did Pansy. The wonder twins stood behind acting like real body guards which was freaky. Creepers!

"I never knew it was that bad!" Draco said in shock.

"Wow, you look so cute in a tux Draco!" Pansy joked hitting his arm.

"It seems she's planned your life, wedding and children for you Drakes!" Blaise joked. "If your love life starts to go downhill at least you have your life planned."

"Shut up you two." Draco said.

"They do have a good point. Just surprise her by sitting in her room and you shall never leave it." I said being spooky.

It's probably true. Enter the room... never come out.

We walked back to our carriage and relaxed the rest of the journey.

"Guys, if I'm put in Gryffindor..." I started.

"We won't care!" Pansy said cheerfully.

"We're that cool. You would be the rebel Gryffindor." Draco said looking to Blaise for support.

"I'm not paying any attention. What are you talking about?" He asked clueless making us laugh. "Just ask the hat to put you in Slytherin if you're that desperate."

We finally arrived and it was very dark outside.

The weather was perfect and was up for the fact that I had to sail in boats.

"See you later Lissie!" Pansy shouted being dragged off.

Because I'm a forth year, I got a boat to myself.

The view of the school was beautiful. We then came up to the dock and to a woman who introduced herself as Professor McGonagall, a transfiguration teacher and deputy head. We walked into the school and to a landing opposite two massive doors and told to wait.

"AAHH!" A young girl screamed as a ghost dropped a water balloon on her.

He was a little man in a bell-covered hat and orange bow tie. He started to burst out laughing when he saw the little girls reaction.

"HEY!" I shouted at him before he had chance to drop another balloon on the first year group. He floated over to me. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

"Now your not a little weeny first year are you?" He asked with a massive grin on his face.

"Well spotted. Who are you?" I demanded.

"I'm Peeves the Poltergeist! Resident hazard maker here at Hogwarts." Peeves said still with the massive grin on his face.

"How dare you prank and possibly hurt innocent first years who haven't even been sorted yet?" I asked very angry. "They haven't even done anything yet, they haven't hurt or upset you, they're just standing around waiting to find out who their going to be living with for the next seven years. You're just a big bully!"

"You might want to hold your tongue." He said laughing. "You could be the next victim."

"Like hell I would be." Making the falling water balloon burn before it had chance to hit me.

"Ooo, fire magic. How wonderful. It's not going to be easy pranking you." He said stopping laughing but his tone was one of interest.

"I'd hope you wouldn't prank me. If I'm going to be hard, your just going to fail. You fail, you loose." I said acting bitchy and wise.

"Ok, no pranking you. Have fun," he said flying around our heads, "what is your name anyway missy?"

"Melissa, you can call me Minnie." I said.

"I prefer Missy. Say what. I'll make you a deal. I won't prank you if you agree to help me. Deal?" He asked eagerly.

"What type of help?" I'm not getting myself into anything without seeing what the terms were first.

"Only things me and the twins get up to. Nothing serious." He tried to act reassuring but was failing horribly.

"I get to pick some people who also won't get picked and you have a deal." I said making everything on my own terms.

"Deal." We 'shook' hands and he flew into the wall out of sight.

"Melissa David?" McGonagall asked. I hadn't noticed she was back.

"Yes, here." I called.

"Yes, you stand at the back and you'll be sorted last. Also it may be wise not to make anymore deals with Peeves." She said before leading us off into the hall.

It was very grand, the sky was enchanted. Draco said I would be impressed. We stood in a large group and had to watch a hat.

A real highlight of my life, watching a hat.

A thousand years or more ago,

When I was newly sewn,There lived four wizards of renown,

Whose names are still well known:

Bold Gryffindor, from wild moor,

Fair Ravenclaw, from glen,

Sweet Hufflepuff, from valley broad,

Shrewd Slytherin, from fin.

They shared a wish, a hope, a dream,

They hatched a daring plan

To educate young sorcerers

Thus Hogwarts School began.

Now each of these four founders

Formed their own house, for each

Did value different virtues

In the ones they had to teach.

By Gryffindor, the bravest were

Prized far beyond the rest;

For Ravenclaw, the cleverest

Would always be the best;

For Hufflepuff, hard workers were

Most worthy of admission;

And power-hungry Slytherin

Loved those of great ambition.

While still alive they did divide

Their favorites from the throng,

Yet how to pick the worthy ones

When they were dead and gone?

Twas Gryffindor who found the way,

He whipped me off his head

The founders put some brains in me

So I could choose instead!

Now slip me snug about your ears,

I've never yet been wrong,

I'll have a look inside your mind

And tell where you belong!

Everyone started to clap, the first years looked a little creeped but I clapped. Freaky things happen, the hat's freaky.

"When I call out your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool," she told the first years. "When the hat announces your House, you will go and sit at the appropriate table. Since we have a forth year being sorted this year, she will go last."

"Go Melissa." Someone shouted making everyone laugh. I then realised it was Blaise.

"Ackerley, Stewart!" McGonagall said ignoring the laughter.

A nervous looking boy walked forward and sat on the stall, the hat was placed on his head.

"RAVENCLAW!" shouted the hat after a minute.

I noticed a small girl was crying but nobody could hear her over the cheering and clapping from the rest of the hall. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. She had deep green eyes, very small only coming up to my waist and had wavy, shoulder long, light brown hair.

"What's up? Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I... I'm... sc...scared." She managed to say.

"It's ok. I'm scared to. But then I remembered that everything's going to be ok as the people here are going to be really nice to you. What house do you want to be in?"

"Baddock, Malcolm!"

"SLYTHERIN!"

"Gryffindor." She whispered but then looked guilty of her answer.

"Well, you can just ask the hat to put you in Gryffindor if you want." I said smiling.

"But... but then I'm going to be alone. My...my sister is in Slytherin and I don't want to be...be alone." She stuttered.

"You see those two red haired boys looking over our way? The twins?" I asked without even looking over my shoulder.

"Yes."

"Tell them to be nice to you or they'll have me to answer to. Got it?" I asked with a smile.

"Branstone, Eleanor!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Cauldwell, Owen!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Creevey, Dennis!"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"Ok. What's your name?" She asked wiping her deep green eyes.

"I'm Melissa. Who are you?"

"Jasmine-Jinx. Everyone calls me JJ." She said with a smile.

"Well JJ. Good luck." I said before she disappeared into the smaller crowd of first years.

A few more people made it into Ravenclaw when JJ was called.

"Shepard, Jasmine-Jinx." She walked up to the stall and sat on it. Catching my eye she smiled making me smile back. She sat there the longest out of everyone before the hat gave a massive laugh.

"GRYFFINDOR!" It cried making JJ very happy. Instead of running over to her table she ran over to me, gave me a hug then joined the twins.

Well if you daydream you miss loads as McGonagall is calling the last person up. What was I even daydreaming about?

"Whitby, Kevin!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

This was it, I was the only person left. Felt strange that everyone's eyes were fixed on me.

"Now entering forth year. David, Melissa." I walked up to the stall and sat on it.

"Melissa, I was so upset when I didn't see you first year." I'm starting to think the hat's a creeper.

"Better late then never." I say in my mind. The hats reading my thoughts.

"I'm not a creeper I'll have you know!" He protested.

"Whatever you say." My brain giggled, the sensation is really hard to explain the fact my brain is talking to a hat.

"Well, here we go. The sorting."

"Dude, the sorting is over. I'm the last person. The sorting started ages ago if you weren't paying attention." I said trying to distract myself from the fact that the hats a creeper.

"I meant your sorting. And I'm still not a creeper."

"Oh right. You just read our thoughts and hope we turn up at age eleven. That defines as a creeper."

"Well, at age eleven I would have put your in Gryffindor without any hesitation. But now I see you made friends."

"You spy on us!"

"Only some people and your one of them."

"Now, first I'd like to talk about your gifts." I groaned when he said this. "Now, now. You have very very powerful gifts. Very unusual. I've never seen any like these. And your power to make you and others forget things is excellent."

"Wait, forget?" I questioned.

"Don't worry. Next we move onto your friends. All Slytherin. That's simple, be with them."

"Yes, can I go there please?" I asked very sweetly.

"Not yet." I groaned my buried my head in my hands. "Like I said, at age eleven straight Gryffindor. But now. I'm very unsure."

"Why? Put me where I want to go. It's simple." I protested and complained.

"Yes but your actions show you're much different from them."

"Please put me in Slytherin. I'm begging you."

"I'm sorry. The future has other plans for you."

"But..." I started but was cut off by the hats cry.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

No...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.5K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
5.7K 147 28
#1 [BOOK ONE] "He's so close that his heart thumps against my skin, its rhythm mirroring the crazed woodpeckering of my own heart. It is like we are...
7.9K 144 62
A year young than her brother, the adorable Venus Malfoy falls for the boy who lived. Taken into the chamber of secrets for her first year with her b...
41.2K 930 61
*COMPLETED* The Golden Trio go back to Hogwarts to retake their seventh year. They then find out they must be married to someone with no choice. Herm...