Total Blast! ||ON HOLD||

By Official_Vanilla

Kaitlyn Summers was a good girl, but after a tragic accident which lead to her twin brother's death, left her... More

°°°Chapter 1°°°
°°°Chapter 2°°°
°°°Chapter 3°°°
°°°Chapter 4°°°
°°°Chapter 5°°°
°°°Chapter 6°°°
°°°Chapter 7°°°
°°°Chapter 8°°°
°°°Chapter 9°°°
°°°Chapter 10°°°
°°°Chapter 12°°°
°°°Chapter 13°°°
°°°Chapter 14°°°
°°°Chapter 15°°°
°°°Chapter 16°°°
°°°Chapter 17°°°
°°°Chapter 18°°°
°°°Chapter 19°°°
°°°Chapter 20°°°
°°°Chapter 21°°°
°°°Chapter 22°°°
°°°Chapter 23°°°
°°°Chapter 24°°°
°°°Chapter 25°°°

°°°Chapter 11°°°

33 16 4
By Official_Vanilla

Unknown POV

She saved me... I can't believe it, but she saved me... No one has ever took a glance at me. Never.
I was amazed when she fought all of these guys, who was of course twice her size. It was freaking awesome.

•••Flashback•••

"Kid, you better get me my stuff or else, you know your life is on the line," Lucas said with a smirk.

Although it was dark, I could make out everything clearly with the glasses my father got me.

"You won't get a thing out of me! No matter what... You don't expect me to give you something you never paid for! It doesn't work like that!" I glared at him.

He laughed. Like a very evil laugh. Then out of no where two guys held me down, and pushed me to the ground. How dare they!

"Pay, you say aye..." He humorlessly laughed.
"After everything I've done for you huh? All the deals I ever got for your family, doesn't any of that count?" He smiled disgustingly.

I glared. How dare he! He betrayed me! Now he wants to play all buddy up! Awe hell to the fish no!

"Are you insane! After you betrayed me and my family! Now you bring up this talk you bastard!" I yelled trying to get out of the grip his goons had on me.

Two other guys, suddenly came out; and punched me square in the face and stomach. Awe that hurt like a bitch.
Where the hell are these idiots coming from. I coughed up blood and spat in one of the assholes face.

"You f*cking-" he yelled. He was about to hit me when someone cleared their throat.

I look up, but I didn't see anyone because these idiots were blocking my damn view.

One of the idiots move to see. And there I saw the most unexpected thing ever to me. There stood a beautiful girl in a uniform.
Wow! She goes the same school as I...  She held a knife in one hand and a metal pipe in the other.
I wonder where she got that...

I watched as Lucas and this beautiful girl exchanged words.
She didn't use her real voice, but masked it with a deep voice.
She wasn't scared, but confident.
I was surprised.

One of the idiots charged forward and I watched how she fought him off like it's a daily thing to beat someone with a metal pipe.
I wanted to laugh at that thought...

One after the other the idiots went up to her. She fought like she was trained in martial arts. It was stunning. She was stunning...

She also fought with Lucas, I thought it would be over, when he had the pipe to her throat, but she was full of surprises when she reversed it on him.

She had everything under control. I got up from where I was and crawled my way out of there. I know it was rude to have left but, I don't want her to remember me as weak... Although maybe that is what I am. A coward...

I took a taxi and got home. My whole body was paining like hell.
I limped my way to the infirmary where my dad was.
I know your probably wondering, an infirmary in the house what the hell!

Well, my dad's a doctor. Ex doctor I should say... He got fired when he took some supplies from the hospital. Those people are idiots, because he took it to save a life...

"Hey dad..." I said.
"Hey son, guess what happe-" he stopped when he saw the state I was in. "What happened son?" He asked worriedly, while he went for the first aid kit.
"Oh.. The same old, Lucas happened," I sighed. I told him all that happened, also about my strange beautiful saver...
"Well, that sounds like one amazing girl," he smiled.

"Yes, it really does..." Another voice said.
I was startled. I looked and saw that my father's patient was awake after all these years.

"Oh! Did I forget to tell you that Kai is awake. It happened this morning... But sad part is he doesn't remember anything," dad said solemnly.

Ohh... 'That's a miracle he's awake.' I thought.

"You can maybe give this special girls some flowers to thank her, I mean girls like flowers right?" Kai suggested out of the blue.

I nodded my head, "That's not a bad idea..."

Kaitlyn's POV

Tuesday morning. Yay. Not.
I got up and threw the covers off me. I sighed. Another day of school... I did my morning routine and headed out to school early. Yea, your probably wondering, if she hates school so much why in the world is she going so early! Well I hate school, but I'm trying to avoiding my parents from seeing the marks on my face.

When I got to school there wasn't much students yet, seeing that it was 7:00am. I went to my locker to put my bag, when all of a sudden as I opened my locker it was flooded out.

Not with water no... But with white lilies and lavender roses... My favourite... But, who would know they are my favourite and put them there?.. Only my brother knew...

Students that were loitering around stood and looked at me and my locker. I glared at them, "What the hell are you looking at?!" I yelled harshly. They all turned there head and hurried along to god knows where.

I found a note scribbled neatly in a purple paper. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

Dear saviour,

I just wanted to thank you for saving me yesterday. I know it's coward of me to have ran away, but I just couldn't face you. I hope you liked these flowers. You're very brave and beautiful :) I wished there were more persons on this earth like you!🌹✨

I smiled at the note and tucked it in my backpack. I wondered who he was, maybe I'll see him around. Or, he could be looking at me right now! I thought as a shiver went down my spine.

Suddenly someone put their hands around my waist hugging me from behind. What the actual fuc-! "Good morning sunshine..."
Smurf! I sighed.

"Get your hands off of me..." I said lowly. He quickly removed his hands. "What crawled up your butt and died?" He asked while smirking.

I glared at him. I was definitely
not in the mood for this so early in the morning. "Ohhhhhh I see.... Someone has an admirer.." He wiggled his eyebrows. 
"I do not, someone probably put those in the wrong locker," was my lame excuse. He smirked knowing it wasn't.

School went on.. Boring as usual... But I spent most of my classes talking with smurf and Kriston, Becca was the quiet one, she spoke only when spoken to.

It was lunch time and the four of us were walking to the café. We got our lunches and sat at our table. We ate, laughed and joked around until Kriston said, "Hey guys, you know there's a rumor that Lucas Dévlon was beaten up, he was found injured by the trees in the back of the school..." 
Becca and smurf gasped, shock was evident on their faces.

Wait! Lucas Dévlon? The third?! I laughed knowing that it was my doing. They all turned their heads at me simultaneously. Weird. "What's so funny?" Becca asked. "Ohh nothing... It's just funny to know someone is there to give justice.. I'm sure he's a bad person and he deserves it.. I heard rumors about him." I didn't. I smirked.

Bell rang. Lunch was over.
"Hey guys, I'm skipping and taking the rest of the day off.."
"Seriously, don't you want an education?" Becca asked.

Oh puh-lease I'm smart enough.

I rolled my eyes. "Aw aren't you a goody two shoes!" I said and pinched her cheeks. She slapped my hands away while blushing. I laughed.

"Where you headed off too?" Kriston asked. "I really don't know but your all welcome to come along, unless your scared," I said with a smirk.

"I'm nothing but scared," she smirked right back at me.
"I would tag along, but I have this test and I don't wanna lose no more marks for this term," smurf said sadly. Aww.

"Well it's just you and me, because we all know that Becca won't skip even if her life depends on it," I laughed and put my arms around Kriston's waist.
"Whatever," Becca said and rolled her eyes.

We left soon after in my car. We ended up in the mall. We hung out in the mall for a bit. It was fun, we made jokes of people passing by, also truth be told Kriston sort of flirted with one of the cute mall cops, while I shoplifted a few packs of skittles and sour worms. It was hilarious. We ran out laughing our butts out.

"Oh my god! Did you see the look on his face! Good thing we were wearing hats." We both laughed.
"But I did get his number though!" She exclaimed with a smirk. "Damn he had a nice ass though," I winked and laughed. "So true," she agreed.

I got a weird feeling like when you know someone's watching you... But I shook it off. It's probably some creep, nothing I can't handle...

After, we ended up at my house. It was empty as usual. "Wow! You live here?!" Kriston exclaimed in awe. "Your so rich, but you stole a pack of skittles and sour worms," she asked appalled. 
"Well yeah... But it was fun, plus I was hungry.. " I smiled.

We hanged out in my room. We watched a whole season of family guy. It was fun, we kept saying their parts and laughed when we didn't get it right.

"Kaitlyn... Umm.. Well we were wondering today.. How did you get those marks on your face?" she asked curiously. I sighed knowing this was gonna come. So I used one of my many lies.

"Oh! Don't worry about that, I was actually not paying attention to where I was going yesterday and I sort of walked into a pole..." I said and laughed it off.. Please believe it. "Oh... Your that clumsy huh?" She laughed. I smiled.

Yea I know I'm being a bad friend by lying.. But I don't want others caught up in my life. It's only a matter of months when my parents will want to move again.

Kriston left when my parents came home. I actually had to put on a little bit of face powder to cover the marks. There all done. I look like me again. Sort of.
I went down for dinner. My mom was in the kitchen, while dad was setting the table. "Hey dad, need some help?" I asked. "Hey babygirl, sure," I helped him.

When dinner was ready we all sat at the table. Anna and Jesse came soon after. We ate in silence. Well that's a first.

I sighed. "What in the world is going on? Why is everyone silent? Is something wrong dad? Mom?" I asked. I looked at Jesse and Anna, they both shook there head.

"Kids... Your mom and I... We're going on a one month business trip in Rome..." Dad suddenly said.
"What?"
"Rome?"
"One month?!"
We all said at once. 

"It may be one month or more but were hoping for one month as maximum." Mom said sadly.

"Urghhh! Whose gonna be here to take care of us mom?" Jesse asked. "Son, your the oldest, you should be able to take care of your sisters, but, for further reference we're letting a nanny come over," dad said sternly.

"Kids you know Mrs Jenkins? She'll be able to take care of you guys for now," Mom said.

Mrs Jenkins? I thought she was dead... But I guess not. She's a nice lady, she also took care of us when we were younger, so it won't be bad. I hope not.

"Also... Mrs Jenkins has a step son.. He will be staying here together with her... I would like you all to treat him nicely.." Dad said while looking directly at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Dad, not only are you guys leaving, but, you're letting a boy stay here when you have two girls at home!" Jesse exclaimed angrily.

"Mom I can't have a boy here! It would be a disaster!" Anna exclaimed dramatically.
Mom rolled her eyes at Anna. Yes, very motherly. @_@

"Don't worry, Mrs Jenkins has trained him, he is a well behaved boy, so everything will be fine... I hope..." She said but whispered at the end. I had a feeling there was a double meaning to that statement. I'm sure the others didn't hear but I did...

"Guys, come on... It won't be so bad.. Right?" I said unsure of what is to come... 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word Count: 2167👌💥
😏😏😏😂😉

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...