P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

Por BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... Mais

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 27

1.8M 24.3K 13.9K
Por BritishBums

.

.

- Blue -

.

I tried closing my eyes and going to sleep, but I could literally hear Harry humming just behind the door and lightly tapping at it.

"Fuck.'' I whispered, taking both my pillows and attempting to press them against my ears.

"Blue it's been two hours.. I can't sleep, nor can you. Just see what the hell he wants and we can sleep in peace. For fucks sake, it's 2 in the freaking morning." Hannah spoke in annoyance, huffing.

"Blue, I'm sorry. Please, I want to talk." I hear him say, me face palming.

"Fine." I hissed at Hannah. "But that won't change anything."

"I just want to sleep." She whined as I trundled over to the door.

Angrily swinging it open, I squinted at the sudden bright lights.

"What, Harry? What can I do to get you to fucking leave." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"I'm not going anywhere for a bit, if you hadn't already known. Blue, why are you so angry with me?"

I laughed dryly, looking at him like really?

"You are so fucking oblivious sometimes, you know that?" I sighed.

"WHAT DID I DO" He rose his voice, nearly punching the wall as I flinched. He just completely broke down.

I was sometimes scared, when he lost his temper. I honestly didn't know what he was capable of.

There was a tensed silence, my breath hitching.

"I'm sorry." He realized he had suddenly rose his voice on me, he's never really done that, and he promised me to lessen the dick moves he makes while he's around me.

Harry attempted to reach out to me but I took a step back. "Don't touch me." My voice slightly cracked, me weakly waving my hand.

"If you're management has something set, I'll come by. As of now, I don't even know who the hell you are. Goodbye." I slammed the door in his face.

.

.

.

- Harry -

.

"Fuck." I breathed out, closing my eyes.

I know while we argued or fought it'd be this joke and we wouldn't care at all, but..

This was somehow different.

Not like I've changed my ways and started a clean slate, I just felt different this time around. What was it that was bothering me though?

I sighed, deciding to turn around and leave, me making my way into the elevator.

That was when I met someone there, though.

Oh brother.

It was that Dylan dude that used to date Blue, before she started "dating" me.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows, me just growing this sudden anger towards him.

He cheated on her, and I remembered her blubbering as she stayed the night at mine.

"How could you." Was the first words that left my mouth as the doors closed, now heading back down to the first floor.

"How could you?" He frowned. "I know I made a mistake. You.. You're just fucking playing with her, and I could see through your whole little game. I don't care who the hell you are, Blue belongs to me." Dylan got all in my face.

Woah, he was good looking. Typical fucking fratboy.

I chuckled dryly. "Let me give you a little reality check. Blue is mine right now, and she kind of dumped you so just fucking let it go." I nearly spat, shoving him.

"I bet you use her. You use her, don't you?" He accused, but he said exactly right.

I was using her.

me, Harry Styles, was using her.

"Why do you care? She isn't even with you anymore." I rose an eyebrow, eyeing him.

"Go fuck yourself." He hissed, punching me roughly in the stomach as I groaned.

"Shit.'' I coughed, stumbling slightly as the elevator doors slowly opened.

He shoved me roughly once again and punched me in the jaw.

I smirked, clenching my jaw as I hardly punched him back.

It turned out to be one huge fist fight, me kind of enjoying this.

He deserved getting hurt, though.

.

.

.

- Blue -

.

I opened the front door to check if he was still there, and thank god he wasn't.

I sighed in relief, finally relaxing at the thought of him being gone.

But then I find his phone and keys on the ground.

"Wow Harry, you're fucking smart." I mumbled sarcastically.

How will he get home without these? And I don't want him roaming around in the dorms again..It's just too risky.

Well, kind of.

He left literally just two minutes ago, so maybe I should run down, and if I'm lucky he'll be turned around so I could throw his keys at the back of his head and then when he turns around, I'll throw his phone at his dick.

Yeah, good idea.

Nodding once, I silently close the door behind me and jog down the hall and into the elevator.

It takes about a minute or so before the elevator doors slide open and I find the last thing I want to see right now..

And what sucks, is that I don't even get to throw anything at him, because someone else is beating him up for me.

And that is no one else, but Dylan.

There's blood on both of them which explains that this is very serious.

Harry literally climbs on top of him and throws a punching fit.

"Fuck you!" He yells.

Well what am I doing still frozen here? Ugh..

"Hey!" I screamed.

They both froze like deer that saw headlights, me sighing.

"Dylan, stop. We are over." I spoke exasperatedly, closing my eyes.

"Harry, your keys and phone was in the middle of the hallway." I say bitterly, throwing the keys, just as said.

"Ow.'' He mumbled, me raising my eyebrows.

"Here." I simply say, handing him his phone.

Harry looked me in the eyes, his eyes doing the apologizing, as I gulped.

"Kendall is nothing like you. You're different, in so many levels. Yeah, there might be other girls in the picture, but.. You're special. Err, you're special to me.'' He tells me, me trying to ignore the black eye and the bleeding lip as I pursed my lips.

Dylan probably realized I didn't want him back at all by now because he was gone, me just stuck in the moment right now.

"And if you're lying.." My voice trailed.

"Do you think I'm lying? Look me in the fucking eyes, Blue." He sneered, my heart racing, I could nearly hear the pulse throbbing in my head.

I did as said, me growing nervous at the sudden tension.

"You're saying, I'm special." I confirmed in a hushed tone.

"Yeah. You're the bestest."

I giggled at his made up word, as I looked down at the floor.

"What?'' He asked cluelessly.

It was funny how one minute he'd be all tough guy, getting into a fight, and now he says 'bestest'.

"Bestest isn't a word.'' I murmered, as he wraps his arms around me, bringing me towards him.

"Well you are, so.." Harry mumbled, embarassed at his word use.

I smiled, hugging him as I squeezed him slightly.

"You're bleeding."

"No shit." He gasped, me playfully shoving him.

"Do you wanna come back up, or.."

"Sure." He smirked, shrugging casually.

.

.

- Harry -

.

And the dynamic duo was finally back. It means more for me during the night.

As we went back up to her dorm room, Hannah was completely knocked out in her bed as we silently made our way to the kitchen.

"Shit, Harry your face looks really bad.."

I chuckled. "Yeah, thanks."

"Ugh, not like that. I mean you're face." She panicked, her eyes slightly widening. "Will they sue me for ruining a popstar's face? Or--"

"No! No, I'm fine. Do you have a first aid kit?"

Blue nodded once, letting out a breath.

She rummages through a drawer to find a case.

She flicks it open, dropping nearly all the contents to the ground as she shrieked, dropping on her hands and feet to pick everything up.

"Blue." I say, her looking up from the floor.

"What?"

"You need to calm down, I'm fine." I chuckled, my eyes hinting complete amusement.

She sighed, closing her eyes. "Sorry, I just.. I hate blood."

"Yeah, I can see that." I bend down to help her pick up the necessities.

Once they are collected, she tells me to sit on the counter and sit still, like I'm a child.

"I like this side of you." I smirked, as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah, sure." She waved off, as if she was used to rejecting compliments from me.

I watch her easily take out the disinfectant and a wet towel as she sniffled.

"How's the medical course going by the way?" I asked.

"Good." Blue shrugged. "I'm doing it just right."

"So are you going to be a nurse and a lawyer at the same time?" I continued to ask her.

She lightly shook her head no, as she started to clean my wounded lip.

Our faces were dangerously close as she smiled.

"You can kiss me if you want to." I say, her eyes meeting mine.

"Later."

I chuckled, as she stood between my legs, our bodies nearly against each other's.

"Tomorrow's Christmas Eve.'' I brought up, as she concentratedly cleaned my jacked up face.

"Mhm. Got me a present?" She hummed, her left hand brushing my leg teasingly.

"Yeh." I smiled. "You'll never guess what it is.'' I teased.

"Hmm." She pretended to think, as she finished off with putting a bandage on me and kissing my neck slowly.

My eyes fluttered closed, my arms slithering around her slim waist.

"Is it a good fuck?"

I smirked, chuckling. "It's going to be the bestest."

"Fuck you." She laughed, her nose brushing mine.

I breathed in, this time leaning in hungrily as I kissed her messily, without a care.

Her fingers entangled in my curls, tugging slightly as I grunted.

I loved it when she did that, I was fucking turned on by the action.

We slowly walked backwards, still in the kiss as she accidentally bumps into something, as whatever she bumped smashes to the ground in a loud clatter.

She screams, me jumping at her scream, both of us looking at each other wide eyed.

She had accidentally knocked the pile of plates to the ground, both of us starting to laugh.

Blue was laughing so hard, her eyes were squeezed closed as she clenched her stomach.

You could say she was crazy.. Yeah, she was.

Hannah rushed into the kitchen, switching the lights on as we silenced.

She narrowed her eyes at me and Blue, seeing we were in each other's arms.

"Hannah, I--"

"I'm not going to ask. Good night." She spoke groggily, waving both of us off as she headed back to her bed and got under the covers.

.

.

- Blue -

.

"Let's go to sleep." I smiled.

"What about the mess?.."

"I'll clean it up tomorrow, no worries." I waved him off carelessly.

"Mmkay." He shrugged, me chuckling as I took his hand and lead him over the mess and to my small bed.

"Lay down, I'll just lay on top of you." I tell him, seeing he didn't know what to do.

He winked. "I like that idea.''

"Mhm, of course you do." I hushed, poking him.

Leaning over him, I reached for the wall to turn on my fairy lights, as I did.

The lights made the part of my room slightly dim as I smiled.

Harry's hand tugged at my arm, pulling me down onto him as I shrieked, chuckling.

Giggling, I kissed him before he started teasingly tickling me in my sides.

I gasped, slapping his hand as he grinned.

The colorful lights had brought out the vibrant green in his eyes, me just freezing in the moment.

"Take off your shirt." I whispered, tugging at the hem of his shirt.

He smirked. "Pleasure."

.

.

.

Instead of sleeping, we spent countless hours just talking gibberish and saying a few kinky words here and there..

That was typical Harry and Blue for you.

"You know, if I was a nurse or a lawyer.. Would you still think I was hot?"

"Definitely. You're sexy either way."

I chuckled. "Stoppp."

He kisses my temple, moving the hair out of my face as he draped an arm over me.

"You're perfect. But I think you'd be hotter as a nurse, then if I was a patient we could meet at my hospital bed and have sex on it."

"You watch too much porn." I shook my head dissapprovingly.

He snickered, staring at the ceiling.

I was looking at the same spot, as I smiled.

"When was the last time you masturbated?"

"Last week.'' He looks down at me. "After we hooked up at my place. When was the last time you touched yourself?" He smirked, of course he'd ask me back.

"Same." I murmered, him grinning.

"Holy shit, that would be so hot. I want to see that sometime."

"Maybeee." My voice trails teasingly as his hand reaches under my tank top and settles on my hip.

He then rubs soothing circles, the silence just making me drift off into sleep now.

"What time is it?" I muttered, his fingers playing with mine.

"It's the perfect time. The perfect place..The perfect girl." I could feel him staring at me, even though my eyes were closed.

I smiled. "Night, Styles."

"Good night, Blue.''

.

.

.

________________________

A/N:

.

THERE YOU ARE! :)

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE GUYS! WEEE, ILY!

BLARRY FOR LYFE YO

Go follow Blue and Harry on twitter if you have a twitter and send them a tweet if you dare lol :)

Blue : @BlueEAnderson

Harry : @BlarryStyles

.

Soo, I have four fanfics waiting in my works and I want to publish one of them so badly but I cant pick! Urgh, so I'll let you guys pick instead :D

Highlight the title of your choice and comment.. 'YEAH BUDDY'

Okay here are the titles! :

Heart Strings (Niall Horan)

If Only (Harry Styles)

The Blogger (Marcel and Harry)

.

.

THANKS!!

STAY TUNED Y'ALL!

OH AND OF COURSE DONT FORGET TO TELL ME WUT U THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER!

Byeee :)

.

- BritishBums xox

.

.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
171K 3.7K 59
'I took out my camera, taking photos of the trees, children running around or drawing on the street sidewalks, street dancers showing off their best...
18.4K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
149K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...