War in the Precincts

Od StephenJennisonSmith

This was my initial idea for the Science Fiction Smackdown. Because I had the germ of an idea I thought I wou... Více

War in the Precincts
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Where to get 6cndluo

Part 6

127 3 0
Od StephenJennisonSmith

Splob put the boiler on, "I'm Splob and this is Grunkel."

"I've heard of Grunkel," said Sidney, "isn't he a time criminal?"

"Yes, but don't hold that against him, not this time anyway!" laughed Splob.

Grunkel pulled an unhappy face, "If you weren't the patriarch of the gnomes I'd tell you what for."

"What for?"

"Because I'd feel like it."

The boiler boiled and Splob made the tea. "Funny how people are still being re-routed to the precincts. You'd think there'd be a catastrophic time event."

"What's the MP to do, stick them all in the cells? No, none of the droids will hurt life forms," explained Grunkel.

"Did you hear that Sidney?" asked Gwinda, "droids don't hurt life forms." She hit him again.

"I wish you were a droid," he moaned.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.6K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
81.8K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
19.4K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...