His Revenge

By seductivemadness

No one can save her from him. Book Two. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note: Book Three Info!

Chapter 7

10.6K 283 15
By seductivemadness

Chapter Seven

Now I have to get out of here. There's no possible way her sister didn't hear her piercing scream.

I distantly heard hurried foorsteps down the stairs so I turned around and made a quick exit through the door I previously went through. I exited the house quietly and swiftly as possible. I guess I'll have to take another trip down here to get to her sister. In no time I meet up with Anton and we get back in the car to escape the scene.

The situation left a bad taste in my mouth I hate having unfinished business. I sat in the passenger seat with a scowl on my face as I thought about the different ways I could've handled that situation. I should've just slit her throat as soon as I had my grip on her. I should've never tried to get a word in. I should've known she was going scream. I mean who wouldn't if some masked man is in their home..

I messed everything up, luckily I was smart enough to not leave my trace anywhere. So that crime won't be connected back to me.

"Caine?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name, I glance up at Anton tiredly. I wasn't in the mood to talk especially after what happened. I  wanted go to my room and figure out Plan B.

"What?" I sighed and he hesitated before he muttered. "Nevermind." I turned my head away from him and watched the scenary pass while my head was filled with turmoil.

"How can you tell me? I know for a fact color has a u in it," Shawn exclaimed while throwing his hands in the air. I rolled my eyes as I explained to him for the 100th time "Bro, only people in the U.K put a u in color. In America we don't spell it like that dumbass," I stressed with a huff. I shook my head at his stupidity. His brain is the size of a pea.

Shawn opened his mouth to object. "That's not true! Man, when I was in secondary school that's the only way we spelt it," He told me with a nod as if that justifies what he said

Lord how can one person be so dumb?

"Shut up you're giving me a migraine. I'm not going over this again with you idiot. It don't matter how you had spelt it. It wasn't the right way," I grumbled with a tinge of annoyance. I don't gave a fuck about this stupid conversation.

"I won this battle take this L," He joked with a goofy smile as he held his hand out to give me my "L". I shoved him playfully as Anton walked in my office with a slight smile on his face.

It's been almost a month after the incident with the Harmon sisters. I was mad about it for a while since that was the first time I had ever not succeeded in killing my target. But that's all behind me now. Especially, since I hired a hitman who got the job done for me. My busy schedule wouldn't allow me another trip down there anyways.

Those loose ends are tied and I've been feeling content. My clients have been paying me my money back. That's been keeping me in a good ass mood honestly. It means I don't have to keep doing trips around the world to find them and kill them.

Even under my good mood I can't but help to think of those pictures found in my windshield. It's still lingering in the back of my mind. I'm still clueless on who could possibly be behind it. I frowned and the guys pick up on it.

"What's wrong?" Anton asked me and I shook my head with a wave of my hand.."Nothing man, how about we go to the club? It's almost 8pm and I don't feel like doing anymore work. I need a drink," I told them as I put away the files on my desk.

Shawn and Anton both nod in agreement. "Aye why not? I need a break too," Anton agreed as he stood up to head towards my office door. Honestly, I just need a distraction and to blow some steam if you know what I mean.

"Let's meet up at 10pm," I suggested as I rose from my desk while putting away all the files and folders scattered everywhere. We part ways. I followed their lead and go to my room to change

I whistled as I make my way down the hall. I was thinking about buying my own house. I was tired of living in the warehouse. I wanted my own place away from work. I think I'll look into that when I get some free time.I reached my room and unlock the door, I stroll in and see Bryce sitting on my bed reading a book.

I brought her in a few days ago, since I couldn't keep her in the basement to die. That's only reason I bring her up in my room, for food and to use the restroom etc. There would be no fun in torturing a dead body.

She glanced up at me briefly, before returning to her book. "Why are you here? Go somewhere," She mumbled with a roll of her eyes.

I go over to my closet, pulling out a plain T-shirt and a black bomber jacket. "Because I own this building, and I will soon. I won't be here long." I responded as I glanced over my shoulder. I pulled out a pair socks and jeans from my drawer.

"Oh really? Where you going?" She asked curiously with a faint smile.

I raised an eyebrow. "Someone is happy I'll be gone huh?" I mused as I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it in my stack of dirty clothes that was in my closet. I really need to wash my clothes. I'll probably have my maid clean them for me.

I peered over at Bryce. She's already staring at me with a look of distain. I winked at her.

"Duh of course, who wouldn't? I want to be as far away from you as I can be."

I turned around to face her once again, I gazed at her with a slight smirk. "Aw well that's too bad. You won't be going anywhere. Ever,"

Her face dropped, but she quickly snapped back with an attitude. "That's what you think, I won't allow you to hold me hostage forever." She declared seriously.

I snickered at that statement, Is that what she truly thinks? She's truly mistaken.. I thought to myself. I walked over to her. She stood up to face me head on. Her face was completely a blank mask, but I knew she was terrified underneath. Who wouldn't be?

I stopped in front of her until we were separated by mere inches. I observed her with a tilt of my head then I reached down to push a stray blonde hair behind her ear. She's really beautiful. It's a shame that it would all go to waste soon.

Her breath hitched slightly at our close proximity. I leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "The only way you would be able to escape from me is if I kill you." I murmured as I snaked my arm around her waist, pressing her body to mine.

The thin wife beater she wore did nothing to protect her body from me. I rested my other hand on her lower back, tracing designs on her clothed clad back. She bit her lip while looking up at me under her long lashes.

I'm not going to deny it. I enjoy the feeling of her being close to me. I can hardly keep my hands to myself. I internally groan when I felt myself become hard. There was nothing I could do about that right now or could I?

"Do you want to die?" I asked quietly as I pressed a soft kiss on her shoulder. She stiffened in response.

"No I don't." She forced out as she placed her hands on my shoulder to shove me off. I didn't move one bit.

"Exactly," I buried my face in her neck to suck on the soft skin. My hands roamed her petite figure. Her hands pushed on my bare stomach most likely trying to get me off her. But my head was somewhere else. Actually, my head wanted to be in between her legs. Shit, I need to calm the fuck down. What is she doing to me?

"Stop fighting me. There no point in doing so." I stated coldly while staring into her eyes. Eventually, she stopped all her movement. It seemed like everyday she's giving up more easily than she used to do. Hopefully, this one sticks because we don't need a recap of what happened last time. Actually, I wouldn't mind it. It had been awhile since I physically hit her.

Next thing I know, she laid her head on my shoulder, her tears began to wet my skin. "Why me? Just let me go..." She wept.

I took a step back slightly surprised, but it disappears instantly once my eyes lock with hers. She looks up at me her green eyes crystallized with tears. I cupped her face with false sympathy I spoke. "Now baby you know I can't do that.."

She shook her head. "Yes you can! You just don't want to! What did I ever do to you?" She asked me in a small voice.

"You're looking too deep in this," I expressed after a moment of silence. "You're an object to me, something I own."

Her face darkened with anger. "I hate you more than I've ever hated anyone in my life. You're evil." She hissed with so much hatred it actually made me slightly mad. I don't know why I'm even affected in the least bit.

"Shut the fuck up, clearly I don't care. You may want to watch your mouth Bryce. Before you won't be able to speak at all." I threatened as I shoved her away from me. She crashed into my night stand with a loud thud. She winced as she rubbed her head. "Damn,"

I ignored her, and went to get dressed for my night out. I felt her eyes on me. After a several minutes passed I addressed her. "You must like what you see?"

"Hell no, I'm not attracted to sadists," She retorted with a look of disgust on her face. She got comfortable on my bed and picked up the same book from earlier.

"I'm not a sadist. Don't sit there and act like you wouldn't get on this." I gestured to towards my lower body. "If I gave you the chance."

She blinked at me in disbelief. "Are you fucking serious? Why in the hell would I do anything with you? You've made my life a living hell."

"You're right I did that. It was a lot of work," I confirmed proudly as I straightened my shirt. It really was, its hard being a villain especially a successful one who hasn't gotten caught.

"You're so sick, I feel so sorry for you like kind of monster are you?" She asked me rhetorically with a shake of her head.

"The kind of monster who will torture his victim. Physically and mentally in every way possible to mankind. The kind of monster who enjoys every bit of their victim's suffering from the pain, to tears and the defeated look in their eyes when they give up. The kind of monster whose only goal is crush any hope their victim clings onto until they're only a shell of who they used to be." I answered wistfully with a content smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

FATHERS & SONS By phylippa77

Mystery / Thriller

142 6 7
One son tries desperately to escape his father's world, another does everything in his power to stay in his . Two short stories of blind love, dead...
Flesh/Bone By Adrian Birch

Mystery / Thriller

709K 46.4K 45
Two vanished. One came back.
132K 3.7K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...
20.8K 343 22
He finally has her in his clutches. Will she escape him?......