Centuries // [klaus mikaelson]

By itsmejohnmulaney

In 1114 I met him. My Niklaus. I wasn't supposed to love him, but I did. I was supposed to love my betrothed... More

Before You Read
Playlist
Extended Summary
October 1113
January and February 1114
February 1114
March 1114
April 1114
December 1114
March 1115
June 1314
July 1314
March 1492
January 1569
May 1700
June 1724
April 1835
May 1887
March 1919
March 1922
1922-1965
June 1971
January 1972
October 1981
September 1993
November 1993
February 2012
February 2012
May 2012
April 2016
April 2016
April 2016
April 2016
April 2016
April 2016
April 2016
April 2016
April 2016
May 2016
May 2016
July 2016
July 2016
July 2016
July 2016
July 2016
Epilogue
Author's Note
Alternate Ending (pt. 1/4)
Alternate Ending (pt. 2/4)
Alternate Ending (part 3/4)
Alternate Ending (part 4/4)

Bonus Chapter

8.9K 144 33
By itsmejohnmulaney

bc i wrote this and don't know where to put it
this one is for all u supernatural fans out there! some violettaxsamanddean shit!

A shiny black '67 Chevy Impala pulled up in front of the house, it's engine loud before stopping.

"Are you sure about this?" I hear one guy say.

"It's worth a shot." Another says, and the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" I scream loud enough for everyone to hear before sprinting to the front door. "Hel-" I'm splashed in the face with water. "Why the fuck?!"

"Sorry about him. I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean. We're looking for Violetta."

"That's me." I nod, my eyebrows furrowed as I wipe my face.

"Wait, you're the old witch we've been sent to find?"

"I might be old, but I look good. I'm a hybrid. Vampire witch." Dean gets a look in his eye. "What are you dealing with ugly nest vamps? Only out at night, ugly as all hell?" They nod. "No no, see, I'm, well, me and my family, we could be considered a nest. There is five of us, I'm technically an beast, so I can't die, but they're the Original Family. They're the first vampires ever. There is a string of weirdo vamps from each sire-line. We typically look like normal people. You clearly have been dealing with the weirdo string. Now that we cleared that up, what can I do for you?"

"How good are you at translating ancient languages?" Sam asks, holding up an old ass grimoire looking book.

A few hours later I'm in the living room with these brothers, the Winchesters--Sam with the long beautiful hair and Dean with the beautiful eyes-- Elijah and Nik. We're all reading some weird book that they can't decode.

"It's ancient. But I can read it." Nik says, placing the book on the table.

"That's great!" Dean claps. "Can we get whisky to celebrate?"

"I said I can read it, not that I would."

"Nik." I glare at my husband. "C'mon."

"I want to know some information from you two first."

"We'll tell you anything." Sam says.

"Why is the mark of bloody Cain on his arm?" Nik asks, his smile growing larger.

"Because I did some bad shit." Dean says, and I laugh.

"Preaching to the crowd here, brother."

"How did you find out about us?" Nik asks and I lean my head in my hand.

"King of Hell." A small smile plays on my lips. I think I know who that is.

"Is that run by a man named Mikael?" Niklaus asks, and I hold back a laugh. Good one, baby.

"No, Crowley." Sam says and I nod.

"Scottish guy?" I ask and Nik's head snaps to me. "What, I met him in the 80's! It was pre-witch and we weren't together!"

"Wait, you two are dating?" Dean asks and I laugh.

"We were married since 1314 We took a quick break from the sixties to the beginning of last year." I smile and Sam's eyes widen.

"So you're, like, super married." Dean says, his eyebrows raised, a tone of surprise in is voice.

"Super married times ten, is the better statement." Elijah speaks for the first time since introducing himself.

"So why did Crowley send you to us? I'm sure there are better people to go to."

"He did it on a whim. He didn't know if you still had a connection to the O-F. Whatever that is."

"Original family." I laugh. "Crowley always was a nerd. Did like the taste of blood though, which is why we got on."

"Ew." Dean shivers.

"Dean actually spent a summer with Crowley. Isn't that right, Dean?" Sam says, clearly taking this moment to his advantage.

"Shut up." Dean says. "Any more questions?"

"When was the last time you got a good nights sleep?" I ask, looking at the two men.

"What?"

"When was the last time you got a good nights sleep?" I repeat myself. "I'm old. I have motherly instincts." I take Sam's face in my hands, looking at his bags, pulling them down with my thumb to look at his eyeball. "Yeah, you guys are spending the night." I nod, and stand up. "I'll make you something to eat, and then I'll give you some vervain tea, as a safety precaution for you, because I'm sure you're scared to sleep in a house of vampires, and then I'll do a spell on you so you can sleep."

"Vervain?"

"It's like poison to normal looking vampires. Burns our skin, burns to go down the throat and when it's in blood. And if you have it in your system, you cannot have your mind altered with compulsion." Elijah explains, standing and taking his jacket off. "I'll fix up a couple rooms for you two."

"Give Dean the new rooms. The ones I redid." I shout after Elijah, who shouts back an 'ok!'

"So, what are we having?" Dean asks, sitting at the kitchen counter.

"I just ordered you guys some seafood gumbo and jambalaya. Some of the best in town."

"And we would know, we own the restaurant." Nik smiles. "I'll run and pick it up." Nik kisses my cheek and sprints away.

"You guys need to eat, shower, and get a good nights sleep." I say, looking at Dean, who's eyes are still following Nik's trail. "What?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, the run. Right." I wave my hand. "We're vampires. It's what we do. We have supernatural abilities. Super strength, speed, agility, we can control your dreams, we can compel you to do things if you're not taking vervain-"

"Compel me. I want to see what it's like." Dean says, and I roll my eyes.

"What do you want to do?"

"Something that's not too bad."

"Stand up and do a backflip." I say, compelling him, and Sam smiles with a laugh. "And you do a front flip, long hair." They stand up and Dean does a backflip, while Sam does a front flip.

"Holy shit!" Dean shouts once his feet are on the floor. "Make us do something else."

"Like what?" I ask with a laugh. They love this. "Hmm, I know." I motion them back over to me. "You're going to get the best damn nights sleep ever, while my husband and I translate this book." I compel them as Nik walks in the door.

"Food!" He shouts and places the bags on the table. The two men instantly take the styrofoam takeaway boxes out and start eating. They must be hungry.

"This is amazing." Dean says, slurping his gumbo.

"You came during off season for crayfish. That's the best. We hire this amazing guy who does a boil." I moan and Nik laughs. "Amazing. We have a literal boatload of it."

"This food is damn good. Thank you for it." Sam says, and I smile.

"Oh, we know." Elijah says, taking a forkful of the big tray of jambalaya.

The next morning, after a night of no sleep, Nik and I have translated the whole book.

"Here." Nik hands him the translated book, written out by me.

"And can you do the magic?"

"I don't belong to a coven, so I don't have the power. I might be able to do it with Freya, though." I look over the spells. "This is dark magic, actually." I shake my head. "I'll never be able to get her to agree to it. Sorry boys."

"You sure she won't do it?" Nik asks, and I explain what is needed and what it would do to Nik, in his head, because I'm not sure these boys know what would happen.  "Oh yeah, this part." He covers, pointing to a square. "She won't like that."

"Now," I take the translations. "How'd you sleep? You want some breakfast?"

"I'd like to read that." Sam points to the translations just Dean answers my question with a 'bacon, sausage, whatever you got, and coffee.'

"It's translated to latin for the witch. A dead language." Nik says, his eyebrows furrowed

"Learnt it to exorcize demons." Sam shrugs.

"What a fun thing to learn." I say. "I know French, Italian and English, obviously."

"You know French?" Kol asks, coming into the room. "Who are these men?"

"Friends." I respond. "I learnt French in the 70's, I think."

"You can't remember when you became fluent in a different language?"

"I turned my humanity off for like two years in the 70's, and then turned it off for like a few months a year or so after. So the 70's was a blur."

"You turned off your humanity?" Dean asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah." I shrug. "It's a vampire thing." I smile.

"Huh. Being a vampire doesn't sound so bad. Especially if we end up like you guys." He says, and Sam turns to him with his eyebrows raised. "What? Live forever, super strength, speed, don't need to sleep, and what? All we have to do is drink a little blood every day or so?"

"Drop of blood a day keeps the decay away." I sing, putting a plate of food in front of each of the boys.

I like these boys. I know I'll probably never see them again, but they were nice, and it was good to have humans around. We never have humans around.

I appreciate a good human every once and a while.

"Goodbye, boys." They're going back to Kansas after another day of me spoiling and compelling them to sleep almost 18 hours everyday, only waking them to eat.

"Bye, Vi." Dean hugs me. "If I'm ever on the brink of death, you'll be the first one I call."

"Better yet." I go into my back pocket and hold up two vials of my blood. "You drink this, you die, you wake up, and you're a vamp. Feed within 24 hours or inject yourself with vervain infused dead mans blood." I say, and after a moment of hesitation, he takes the blood.

"You were really good to me and Sam. We needed this time here. Thank you."

"Any time. Seriously. Doors always open."

"You're not scared of what goes bump in the night?"

"What goes bump in the night is scared of us."

HMM DID U LIKE THIS SHOULD I DO MORE OF THESE LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 713 35
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
211K 6.2K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry ❖❖❖ In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...
871K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
5.4K 84 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...