Natsu x Male!Reader

By TheWeirdOtakuB10

I don't own Fairy Tail. _________________________________________ As Fairy Tail receives a new member, odd th... More

Intro to your character.
Cat and Mouse.
Not Alone Anymore.
Author's note
Lost and Found.
So You're Still Alive?
A Deadly Encounter
A/N
The Greatest Gift
On the Run.
Nothing Has Changed.
A/N
Learning the Truth.
Side Chapter: All Seeing Eye
The Search. Pt. 1
The Search Pt. 2
Shattered.
Selling Out a Friend? Or A Foe? Pt. 1
Selling Out A Friend? Or Foe? Pt. 2
Surprise Motherf*****
Crystal-Clear
Numb
A/N
Worries.
Relax
The Set Up.
A/N
A/N
The More You Know?
Resting Pt. 1

Cat and Mouse Pt.2

7.4K 137 42
By TheWeirdOtakuB10

Natsu's P.O.V

As Happy and I headed towards the entrance of the East Forest, I paused to look up at the sky.

"What's wrong, Natsu?"

"Today's a really nice day... TO GO HUNTING!!!!!!" I shouted then aimlessly ran into the forest.

"NATSU!!!!!!" I heard my exceed yelling, almost to the top of his lungs. "Can't keep up?" I teased, looking back at Happy. Then all of a sudden, the ground began to shake for a short while. I wasn't looking where I was going and ended up smacking my face on a low hanging branch.

"Are you okay?" Happy asked as he landed in front of me after figuring out what happened.

"M-My face..." I began rubbing the red mark it left behind, mumbling inaudible things.

"What do you think was that?" I got up and sighed. This time, I decided to walk, deeper into the forest.

"Natsu, what if it was a giant monster?" Happy quivered just by thinking about it. "I don't think we're-"

KABOOM!!!!!!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V. :

"G-Geez...." I sighed in disappointment and began scolding myself, right next to me was the unconscious, or at least I think its unconscious, Gorian. I decided to do something that I hadn't done yet, I took a deep breath and reached for my backpack, only to realize that it wasn't hanging on my back. "T-That's not fair..." Just by the thought of it being turned to ashes made me panic. I began searching here and there, not taking much time to pay attention to the details around me.

"Where did that thing go..?" I said to myself. My bag's strap must've been too worn out to stay together... As I searched from the broken earth to the singed bushes and trees, I began to notice how badly I messed up part of the area around us. "Where could it have gone..?" Believing that my bag wasn't here, I set off to search in a different part of the forest. Moving from one area to another, I eagerly searched.

Normal P.O.V. :

As (Y/n) continued to search in a different area, not too far from where he was previously, Natsu and Happy came across the unconscious Gorian.

"W-Whoa... Its burnt AND beaten to a pulp!!" Happy exclaimed fearfully.

"AND THE BUSHES AND TREES AROUND HERE ARE BLACK!!!!" He added. After observing the area, Natsu began to investigate the area, not long after, Happy too.

The blue exceed was searching around the burnt trees and near the singed bushes until he came across a beige and black backpack laying right next to a river.

"NATSU!!!" He called out.

"What is it?" His pink haired partner questioned on the opposite end.

"Look what I found!!" Happy yelled as he flew towards Natsu, dragging the bag along.

Natsu's P.O.V. :

"Where did you find this, Happy?" I asked as he handed the slightly worn out to me.

"I found that thing lying floating around our fishing spot, why?"

"What's a backpack doing all the way out here?" "Hey, are you gonna look inside..?" He asked, sounding a little cautious. I looked around to check my surroundings. Now knowing that there was no one around, I gave him a mischievous smirk.

"I wonder what kind of goods there are in here..." I said to myself.

"I wonder if there's any fish.."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V. :

I heard voices. It sounded like it was coming from where the Gorian and I were pissing each other off. Maybe I can ask for some help... When I left the giant tree where I was sleeping, I came across a small open area.

There were mountains that weren't too far and the grass appeared to be tall and healthy. I looked around and noticed a small house made of straws, as if it were made for children, it had no door and no windows, but it was shaped like the upper half of an onion and appeared to be abandoned for quite some time, however, in front of the small house, there was a tombstone.

"Lisanna Strauss." It read, above the name, was the Fairy Tail guild's logo. I just stared. there were no thoughts, I couldn't think of anything. What if Apollian... I couldn't bring myself to even think about Him dying. "There's no way he would..." I said to myself, trying to stop thinking about it. Not long after, I hear someone either yelling as if they found something they were looking for, or someone in pain, so I followed the voice.

I found a river and went upstream until I saw two individuals sitting. A blue cat and a pink haired male. I just froze. That's... I noticed that they had a small beige and black backpack.

Natsu's P.O.V. :

After a few minutes of just staring at the backpack, I noticed someone at the other side of the river.

"Happy, look." I poked him then he lifted his head up after taking the first few bites of his fish.

"It's a person!!" He exclaimed. Could he be the owner of this? I looked at the bag then back at the stranger. I'll ask...

"Hey, YOU!! The one with the weird get-up!!" I shouted, loud enough for him to hear.

"Natsu..!! Don't go saying that to a stranger! Especially when we're in the forest!!" Happy whispered.

"If he turns out to be the guy we're looking for, then I'll beat him to a pulp." I quietly explained.

"So are you the owner of this bag?" I asked aloud while holding the backpack up so he can get a good look.

"What if it's something important and that guy over there, is the bad guy?" I turned to my exceed and simply smiled.

"If he is the bad guy, then I'll just take it back from him, okay?" And with that, Happy nodded. I turned back to observe the guy when he suddenly appeared right in front of me, leaning towards me.

His face was only a couple inches away from mine, his (e/c) eyes were locked on me. His (h/c) short hair was a bit spikey but it looked like it would be soft and fluffy to the touch, then he took a few steps back and smiled. "Yeah, that's my bag. Thanks for finding it for me." He finally spoke but in a low tone. He looks... innocent.. wait, Is he lost? I couldn't stop staring.

"EEK!!!" Screeched my exceed as he quickly hid behind me.

".....Hello" The stranger had a confused look. I snapped out of it and cleared my throat.

"So, what brings you out here in the East Forest?" I asked, playing it cool.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V. :

Did I make him feel really uncomfortable..? I started to feel confused when the blue cat hid behind the pink haired male. I noticed that the male's face was starting to turn a bit red then after a short while, he cleared his throat.

"So what brings you out here in the East Forest?" He asked.

Pink hair...Spikey too. That's gotta be the manliest thing I've ever witnessed in my life!!! I thought to myself but was brought back out when he had asked me something.

"... You see... I'm uhh.... lost." I said in a low tone, while scratching the back of my head.

"Lost? You headed to Magnolia?' He asked. It felt weird being asked questions such as these. It might be true that he's just curious but on the other hand...

"Yeah.." I replied, in a lower tone, almost inaudible.

"We can help you!!" He jumped up with sheer joy in his eyes. He looks really, really nice... "Follow me, I can take you there." He said as he ran, leaving his blue cat to chase after him. Then a mini pair of angel-like wings sprouted on its back.

"HEEEY!!!" It whined loudly and went after Natsu.

"IT CAN TALK?!!" Astonished, I ran after them, wanting to know a little more about the two, besides, it's not like I had any other choice. It was either stay lost in the East forest or head to my final destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 49 20
Team Natsu takes on a job to protect a party against dark guilds. They think that it will be an easy job but what will happen when they find out that...
17.8K 284 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...
223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
64.9K 1.6K 15
Fairytail FanFiction!!!! Natsu and happy go on a mysterious mission that no one knows much about. All they know is that it was directed for Natsu Dra...