Magi: A Tale of a New Beginni...

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon con... More

Prologue
Scroll 1: I am Azami
Scroll 2: Amon and the Kou Empire
Scroll 3: Balbadd and the Lady Killer of the Seven Seas
Scroll 4: Fog Troupe
Scroll 5: Judar and Renewed Balbadd
Scroll 6: Sindria
Scroll 7: Stolas' Dungeon
Scroll 8: Dark Djinn and Dunya's Curse
Scroll 10: Different Paths and the Pirates
Scroll 11: Yunan and Azami
Scroll 12: The Crimson Prince and Azami
Scroll 13: Reim and Alibaba
Scroll 14: Yambala Tribe and New Dungeon
Scroll 15: Fourth Djinn and Lucien
Author's Note
Scroll 16: Yunan's Warning
Scroll 17: Setta's Adventure
Scroll 18: The War Starts
Scroll 19: Hope
Scroll 20: The Decisive Battle
Scroll 21: A New Start
Scroll 22: Yunan, Training and Balbadd
Scroll 23: Ren's Plan and Azami's Answer
Scroll 24: Kou, Sindria and the Past
Scroll 25: Solomon's Adventure
Scroll 26: Siblings and Oath
Scroll 27: Solomon and Sheba
Scroll 28: The War and It's End
Scroll 29: End of Alma Torran
Scroll 30: His Change, His Death
Scroll 31: Azami's Plan
Scroll 32: Kou's Civil War
Scroll 33: Aftermath
Scroll 34: Pursuit
Scroll 35: Three Years Later
Scroll 36: Kou Empire's Mishap
Scroll 37: Confrontation
Scroll 38: Big Trouble
Scroll 39: Witch
Scroll 40: International Alliance
Special Scroll: Chocolate?
Scroll 41: His Attack, David
Scroll 42: His Prisoner, Azami
Scroll 43: King of Man
Scroll 44: Azami's Djinns and the Greatest Vessel
Scroll 45: Her Will
Special Scroll: How Azami Met Her Djinns in Alma Torran
Scroll 46: The First Dungeon, Her Shadow
Scroll 47: Second Djinn and Azami's Duplicate
Special Scroll: Sitri, Ipos and Azami
Scroll 48: Zepar and Crocell
Scroll 49: Fourth Dungeon, Azami's Hidden Power
Scroll 50: Protect the Future
Scroll 51: His Sorrow, Her Regret
Scroll 52: Tale of a New Beginning
Epilogue
Character Profile
Author's Note

Scroll 9: Three Fragments

5.3K 165 11
By AthanasiaKashimashi

Azami's POV

"I'm so sleepy." I yawned. I tried to keep myself from yawning and I was jolt awake by Sinbad's voice. I glared at the man before settling down on top of the roof. I felt a presence beside me and saw Setta grinning at me.

"You seem so happy, Setta."

"Of course I am! You are now awake after all! It took you three days you know!" I could see that he was really worried and that warmed my heart. It made me giggle a little so I patted his head.

"Tonight, we shall celebrate! Along that, we will also celebrate the success of our guests! They have conquered yet another new dungeon! Allow me to introduce them. Alibaba Saluja, Ren Hakuryuu, Morgiana, Aladdin and... Eh? Where are Azami and Setta?" They looked around everywhere which made us laugh a little. That was until we were spotted hanging above the roof.

"H-Hey, King Sinbad."

"Hey, Uncle Sinbad." They sweatdropped at our location while the others laughed. I threw my magic cloth up and rode it towards the King's place.

"We're here."

"Right. These are Azami and Setta. Let us all welcome them!" Everybody cheered up but I was really in no mood for one. The festival was lively. There were a lot of dancers. Then, they also had a play about what happened in Zagan's dungeon. Their faces were ridiculous and even I couldn't help but laugh a little. It was interesting. The three had their sentimental moment while Hakuryuu and Kogyouku are peacefully on the sidelines.

'Wow. The princess is drunk.'

Setta told me that he will watch the play with them so I strolled down somewhere when I heard Aladdin and Sinbad's talk. They were talking about the magi, dungeon and all. It was boring until they came to the part about the Reim's priestess. Hmmm. Interesting. Maybe I should go and visit them. I was just liked out my trance when Sinbad asked Aladdin to become Sindria's magi.

"Aladdin?"

"Azami-nee. I don't want to be their magi. He's too brilliant for me."

"I know. So where are you going?"

"I'm going to visit Miss Dunya." I smiled at him before walking somewhere else. That was when I spotted Sinbad and the red princess. 'Wow. What a womanizer.' 'Please get us out of here My Queen. This is too dramatic.' I nodded and walked somewhere again before I spotted Hakuryuu. He was in some sentimental moment again so I left him alone.

Soon, I reached a lonesome tree where I rested. My three djinns hummed in unison as if they want to accompany me for this day. Furcas released some of his magoi and engulfed me. 'My Queen, our loyalty lies within you. You are our savior and the only one, aside from Ugo and Solomon, who accepted us.' Sitri came next and used the moon's light to her will. 'You are the darkness and the light. You are the one who will guide this world and gain possession of the Sacred Palace once again.' Then Stolas. He softened up to me finally. 'You accepted my fault and my weakness. I will follow you everywhere Queen Azami.'

"You guys are too sentimental. You are my friends and together, we will see how the world will fare. Will you aid me? In my journey that is."

'Your wish is our command, Queen Azami.' 

Some days have passed and I was out training with Hakuryuu. I actually gained a fragment of my memory. It was the Kou Empire. I was actually happy about it. I went outside and saw Alibaba and Kogyouku. They seemed to be in good terms now. It made me smile but when I looked forward, Morgiana had a look on her face. She looked a little uncomfortable so I followed her. She was training so hard and so was Hakuryuu. I hope they will learn to rest up for awhile. I walked up towards Sinbad when I overheard their conversation. I hid my presence tightly knowing that he has people who are overprotective of this stupid king.

"This is a mark from Magnostadt!"

'Magnostadt?'

'The magician country right? The one that destroyed the Mustashim Kingdom?' Stolas said. Speaking of Mustashim, I wonder how is Princess Dunya. She seemed to be in a lot of pain and her body was weakening. Is this the effect of using the dark djinn? I decided to go out to the gardens when I was tackled down by a massive force. My vision was a little dizzy but I looked down and saw Setta.

"S-Setta...That hurts."

"Hahahah! I'm sorry, Azami-nee. Anyways, we are making flower crowns. Do you want to join us?" He asked with his innocent face. Sigh. No matter how mature he thinks, he was still a child after all so I said yes. I picked out different colored flowers before making flow crowns, bracelet, necklace and ring. I made it all for Aladdin and Setta. They were actually happy. Kogyouku, by the way, recognized me and told me that Koumei, the Crimson Prince, missed me. It made me blush a little and I was grateful that they didn't notice it or else I will have to explain. A lot.

'I ship it!' Sitri said.

'What?'

'NO! That prince is hideous! I don't want her to be shipped with him! No! No! No!' Furcas loudly complained.

'What are you guys talking about?' I asked them. Stolas answered me by saying that it had to do with young love. Ugh. I feel like I will be watched by Furcas more in the future. I can just feel it.

"Aladdin? Are you going to visit Dunya today?" He nodded so I asked him if Setta and I could go. Setta was happy when he said yes so I had to say goodbye to the four. We entered the room and talked with Dunya. She was so kind and cute as well. At first, she was reluctant with me but when she found out that I didn't mean any harm to her, she actually smiled and laughed with us. Right now, Aladdin was portraying himself as Ithnan. Even though it pained Setta and I, we still had to laugh because when we imagined it, it was ridiculous to say the least! She was holding her spoon laughing while Setta was already on the floor while I sat on the chair. Aladdin's gaze stared at Dunya's boob and launched unto it.

"Oh no! Miss Dunya! I'll eat that for you!" My eyes twitched in annoyance. Dunya was flushing red and I could see that her clothes are slowly slipping out and is about to show her bare chest so I grabbed Aladdin and threw him on the wall. Setta saw this and laughed harder.

"Hahaha! That was epic, Azami-nee!" Dunya sweatdropped at me.

"You perverted magi. Don't you dare do that while I'm around!" Aladdin backed away and rubbed his head in embarrassment. I sighed before grabbing out some chess board.

"Let's play a game?"

"I'm glad that you're our friend now, Dunya."

"Azami-nee is right Dunya-san. You're very pretty as well!"

"Oh stop flirting will ya, Setta? You're too young for this." He pouted which made us laugh hard.

"I'm grateful to you as well. Being able to see Isaac even if it was a hallucination. That made me very happy."

Azami smiled at her before sitting beside her. Aladdin took another piece before putting it forward.

"But why won't you talk to others?"

"Because the king of this country is in league with Magnostadt Academy isn't he?" I pondered that for awhile before remembering that Yam was from Magnostadt. Maybe that's why? I patted her head while she leaned on me. All I could do was comfort her now.

"There, there Dunya-san. Uncle Sinbad and the rest are not bad. Just too bright I guess." Setta said. Aladdin nodded and said the same thing. They reasoned out that Yam was not that bad. Dunya held her knees together which showed her lower part. It worried me since undergarments were not available now. Aladdin had this wild look again and attacked her. Azami fell down off the bed and the door opened. Yamraiha and Sinbad entered. Yam saw this and hit Aladdin with her staff.

"You little pervert!"

"Aladdin. Run for your life." Dark aura surrounded me before I asked Setta to use steam magic. "You perverted magi!"

Just then, another fragment was showed and this time, it was the first time I met Morgiana, Aladdin and Alibaba. Then another fragment, it was when I was with Ugo. I remember all matters now. Sinbad and Dunya were talking when the metal vessel reacted with the dark metal vessel left in her body. 'This is bad!'

"Setta! Use borg on her!" Yamraiha used her magic to stop the proliferation so I took out Sitri and Stolas. 'Lend me your strength.'

"Double Djinn Magic: Inferno." The crystal went back inside her but it depleted some of my magic. Sinbad saw this and was amazed at how I was able to use two djinns at the same. Like I was gonna tell him. Furcas was right about this man. There was something different about him. It was like—wait, he was half fallen right? That must be it but I could also feel another presence within him. I wonder how that entity will affect the future.

"Take care of her Sinbad and don't let any vessel near her. Solomon's wisdom will not work as well. No matter what happen, she will still perish." I advised before walking out with Setta by my side. Tears ran down my cheeks and Setta held my hand tightly.

"Azami-nee."

"I knew it will not work. Her rukh was too stained. What Aladdin will do will just release her from her despair. I am glad though, at least, they tried."

It was night time when we decided to go to Aladdin and the other's room. I heard that they are going to be separated. 'So they will have to fulfill their own destiny now huh?' 'Everyone needs to find their purpose and fulfill it, Azami.'

"Azami-nee? I did some thinking and I will go with Aladdin." I was shocked with Setta's words. I didn't want to go without him.

"Why? Don't you want to travel with me again?"

"I want to Azami-nee but I want to get stronger too. There in Magnostadt, I will be able to learn more magic! I will be able to help you fulfill your destiny and purpose."

I couldn't take it so I ran. I jumped from roof to roof until I reached the same lonesome tree on top of the hill. Sitri hummed and with enough use of her magoi, she materialized. She hugged me.

"Setta wants to do this, Azami. You should let him. This way, he will grow up into the man you 're expecting him to."

"I-I.."

'Sitri is right, My Queen.' That was when I heard Stolas then Furcas. I teared up a little but decided to go back and say yes. I reached our room and I know that Setta was still awake so I told him, "Just come back safely okay?" He was ecstatic with the news and that made me laugh a little.

"We should rest up, we will need a lot of training and you will be under Yamraiha and Sharrkan. I already asked them and Sinbad by the way."

He hugged me tightly and asked where I was going after we all depart, " I am going to find the wandering magi and that King, visit Kou for a while, go to Reim and maybe rest up a while in the Dark Continent. Oh yeah, maybe I can also conquer some dungeon! I might be of help soon and I feel like I'll be needing them." "I'll be rooting for you then Azami-nee."

The days went by so fast. There occured a battle between Sinbad and Kogyouku and let me tell you this, I didn't enjoy their battle. Furcas told me to cover my ears and I was glad I did. I learned from Stolas that Zepar had some kind of controlling power. Then came the accidental eavesdropping with the talk between Sinbad and Hakuryuu. It got me wary about him now and I was actually glad that he didn't catch the change in my attitude towards him. Well, I had been neutral about him so there was nothing to worry about. Then Dunya passed on. It was—I don't know how I feel. I was glad that she died with a smile. Her rukh will now return to the Great Flow of the Rukh. But at the same time, it saddened me.

"A lot has happened don't you think Setta?" I asked him while we were looking at the vast ocean.

"Mmm."

"It sure is sad just how events turned out to be."

"Mmm."

I smiled sadly before tears ran down my cheeks. It was too painful. I hold unto Setta as he too cried. We both held on to each other.

"I want to see a bright future."

"Yeah, me too."

'We will give you that future, Our Queen.'

=END=

A/N: Sorry I wasn't able to update soon, I had been to preoccupied with school work. I'll have a new update this Dec. 17 so look forward to it okay? *winks*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824 0 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
6.1K 225 15
You're a traveling musician, just looking for the finer things in life while doing enjoying the ride and doing something you love: creating music. Of...
20.2K 542 9
So I haven't seen many, or any to be honest, of these so I'll try my best to make it a good story! You are a slave girl originally from the Dark Con...