Fnaf Fan Fic: Five Nights at...

Oleh DezFlameFox

In this fnaf fan fic i made, will be based off the afterlife of the charaters in the fnaf games, cause they a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 2:Finally Home
Chapter 3: The Way It Goes Round'
Chapter 4: A Killer's Battle
Chapter 5: Better Together
Chapter 6:Not Just A Few Stitches
Chapter 7: Quiet, Too Much
Chapter 8: Why We Keep Nightmare
Chapter 9:I'll Be By Your Side
Chapter 10: Forgive Me

Chapter One: A False Hit

68 1 3
Oleh DezFlameFox

Spirits:we meet again Purple guy...

Chris:...oh my gosh I wanna die...

Spirits: If you wanna die so badly then go get your head crushed...

Chris:Just leave me alone! Does it look like I'm stupid!

Spirits: Maybe...hehe...

Chloe:Just leave us the heck alone please! We're spirits too! Does it seem like you can hurt us!

Spirits: Maybe your thinking so wrong Chloe...what if we ca-

Chris:I just...ok look your not getting my damn point here, I am going to have a total mental breakdown if I here a single word from your mouth!

Spirits: Oh wow I'm so scared...

Chris:You better get out of this fucking room right now or your gonna have to go to the place you don't wanna go.

*The spirits leave*

Chloe: Did you really just cuss them out?

Chris: The only thing that there scared of than  being beaten by a crowbar is getting cussed out. I'm serious.

*Foxtrap accidentally hits Chris because she thought he was one of the spirits, and he falls to the ground slowly*

Chris:Ooow...Foxtrap what the heck.You actually almost gave me a concussion...oh my god...

Foxtrap:Oh my gosh Chris I am so sorry! I just thought you were one of them!

Chris: No no...it's fine. *sighs*That went well.

Chloe:I was wondering anyway are we going to stay with you,Foxtrap?

Foxtrap:Actully...Yes. But of course We're Going to have to the afterlife.

Chris:Oh yeah. I've seen that place before...its qutie surprising.

Foxtrap:Exactly what I thought when I got there!*pulls Red the Bunny Into the room*Hey Red Have you booked those planes yet?

Red:No The Plane alreadly left for Japan were gonna have to wait a few days before we leave.

Foxtrap:Great...Now im gonna have to pay another ripoff rental bill.

Chris:I thought animatronics didn't pay bills...

Foxtrap: HaHaHa!! You silly, you see I'm still kinda considered a human even though I'm possessing this thing!*Does a cute face*

Chris:Foxtrap again with the face come on!

Foxtrap:Sorry. Hey Red Try booking the flight tomorrow!That plane actully only takes one day to get there!

Red:Okie Dokie!

Chris: Hey Foxtrap How did you die?

Foxtrap:It's a...its a hard..subject to talk about...i used to be a human but i died....

*Chris Thinks of Ennard and gets a nervous feeling so he sits down on one of the crates in the room so he can remind himself to pretend like it didn't end "that way"*

Chloe: Chris, you okay?

Chris:I'm fine ,I'm fine. Just trying to make sure I don't remember "it" again...

Chloe: Oooh yeah...we shouldn't talk about that.

Foxtrap: Yeah it gives me a sick feeling....auuuugh!its reminding me of spring locks damn it!

Floppy: Foxtrap clam down it's ok.

Nightmare Foxtrap:Hey guys!

*Chris scurries towards the wall from shock and hits his head*

Chris:...oh jeez...ooow...it's the same spot too and...it was the second time I was hit today...

Nightmare Foxtrap:Wow,tell me how did I do that?

Chloe:Oh my gosh are you ok?!

Chris:...ow,um...not close to ok...but fine I guess...

*Chloe helps Chris up*

Chloe: sit down so you can get yourself together. You sure your okay?

Chris: Yeah just need to stay right here for a few.

Foxtrap: NIGHTMARE WHAT THE FUCK???!!

Nightmare Foxtrap: I'm sorry man I forgot he gets scared easily! Plus he did base me off a inde horror game!

Chris: Yeeeaaaah...'bout that... no.

Foxtrap: YEAH HAVE TOU GOTTON YOUR HEAD CRUSHED BY A BEAR NIGHTMARE?!

Chris: Foxtrap...shut it, your making my headache worse...

Foxtrap: I'm sorry. I was born after they let me live in the west where mutated animals lived. I was born for shooting things.

Flippy:Heard that ten-million times!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

178K 4.1K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
1.1K 2 185
A bunch of bios and info on every FNAF Character. Second part because Wattpad only allows 200 chapters so I had to split it. NOTE: I am currently re...
2.1K 3 194
A bunch of bios and info on every FNAF Character. NOTE: I have not played Ruin or Help Wanted 2, so they won't be included yet, and I haven't read e...
624 110 17
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...