The New Girl | ToBeOne/2B1 [N...

By IaMmE_Chick

[THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED AND VERY FANGIRL-ISH]Savannah is foreign to the world of High School and teenage bo... More

The New Girl
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: 'Cheerlebrity'
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Auntie Layla?!
Chapter 5: Awkwardness
Chapter 6: What's Happening?
Chapter 7: Another New Girl Or Shall I Say Girls?
Chapter 8: The Geordies!
Chapter 9: Chuck Taylors VS High Heels
Chapter 10: Will You Go Out With Me?
Chapter 11: I'm Not Your Charity Case!
Chapter 12: Date With The Kiddies!
Chapter 13: You Cheated On Me?!
Chapter 14: SMAMILY
Chapter 15: Was Everything You Said A Lie?
Chapter 16: Moving To Japan!!
Chapter 17: Fake Smiles...
Chapter 18: The Loser?
Chapter 19: Where You Belong
Chapter 20: The Transfer Student
Chapter 21: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 22: You Didn't Love Her
Chapter 23: Lita
Chapter 24: The Backfire
Chapter 25: Jessica And Jason
Chapter 26: Signs For When You're Pregnant
Chapter 27: Cheer First
Chapter 28: Heart Aches
Chapter 29: The Shy Girl
Chapter 30: The Band
Chapter 31: The Princes and Princesses
Chapter 32: The Princess Inside You
Chapter 33: The Hard Road
Chapter 34: Cheap Date
Chapter 35: Meeting Wes' Mom
Chapter 36: Promise?
A/N Trailer!
Chapter 37: The Art Project
Chapter 38: The Offer
Chapter 39: I Like That Angelina
Chapter 40: "It's Beautiful"
Chapter 41: Don't Mean It
Chapter 42: Fear Of The Cheerleaders
Chapter 43 Part l: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 43 Part ll: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 43 Part lll: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 43 Part lV: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 44: "I'm Done"
Chapter 45: All My Fault. All My Damn Fault.
Chapter 46: The Last To Leave
Chapter 47: Bitter, Sassy, and Hurt
Chapter 49: New Beginnings
Chapter 50: Surprises
Epilogue
WE'RE BACK!
GUESS WHAT

Chapter 48: Hello

3.4K 99 12
By IaMmE_Chick

3 Years Later 

***Madison's POV***

"-and we're here with the band Jinx, hello ladies,"the radio man said.

I smiled as I waited in my car because of the red light as I turned it up. Mikey who sat next to me gave me a nice smile. I haven't seen the Geordie in 3 years. I miss her so much, but I know that if it was meant than it'll happen.

"So please, introduce yourselves to anyone who doesn't know, and if they don't know who you are they can live under a shell,"the radio man says.

The girls laugh,"well I'm Jade, this is my twin sister Perrie, Leigh-Anne, and Jesy."

"Now, I wanna get right to the spot because there are a lot of rumours, are any of you single?"

"Well, I am not, as well as Leigh-Anne. But, if you've heard, Jade just got proposed so she's engaged!"Jesy exclaimed.

I was so shocked that I accidently beeped the horn scaring Mikey and making him jump in his seat.

"Jeez Madison,"Mikey muttered.

"Shut up! I'm trying to listen to the interview you butt heads,"Lita scolded from the backseat.

Yes we are still friends with Lita. Since all of us are in college, the same on-how lucky-we all bought a house together so we shared rent. Lita still kept in touch with all the girls but we didn't wanna push our luck to ask if we can see them. But she does tell us how they're doing.

I am so proud of Perrie. She was in The Top 100 with the band. I've seen pictures of her all over Twitter and to be honest, her appearance has changed. She still has her pale blonde hair that is quite shorter than how her hair use to be which use to reach her hip. She's still pale but I guess that's the perks of being in England. 

I see Savannah around L.A. but usually with her siblings so we didn't wanna approach her because well, her siblings look vicious to be honest.

The rest of the radio interview they talked about their second album, a new North America tour, and their lives outside of the band. I heard every little bit of it because being apart from her is so hard and not hearing how her life is really hurts because the things Lita tells us aren't really ya know, specific.

"-anyway we are staying in L.A. for a few weeks, visit me and Jade's family and yeah. Plus I'm really craving Taco Bell because in England late nights all we eat are Nando's,"Perrie chuckled."I mean I really miss it here in L.A."

"So you girls are staying here in L.A., do you plan on moving here anytime soon? I mean you all are adults and you can stay on your own."

"Well, I think about it all the time. And yeah me and the girls do think about moving here together because another location of Virgin Records is in Hollywood so there's always an option here,"Leigh-Anne ponders.

"Now Jade, Perrie, you two are seen hanging out a lot with Savannah McKnight, former cheerleader and daughter of Shawn and Thalia right?"

"Yeah. She's one of the first friends we made ya know before the whole Jinx thing in L.A. and honestly we miss her like crazy,"Jade replies.

"Well thank you ladies for the interview, Jinx everyone!"

As an old Justin Timberlake song plays I spoke up as Mikey and Lita listened,"I miss her."

Lita sighed,"I think it's time."

"Your period? Jesus we don't need to know! How should I know that cabinet is filled with your lady stuff."Mikey's face literally was in a deep red color.

"No you ding-a-lings, I mean I think it's time for you 4 to see the girls,"Lita informs which cause me to hit the brakes.

"You're crazy,"I told her before driving again.

"No I'm not. You guys helped me with my, my problem. Now it's my turn to pay you back,"Lita urge.

"You're crazy,"I spoke.

"No, I'm being realistic,"Lita huff.

***Perrie's POV***

As we went in the van I turned on my phone to see his face on my lock screen. I smiled as my index finger traced his face, all his little features. I miss him so much.

"You should talk to him,"Jade told me as she sat next to me while Jesy and Leigh-Anne sat across from me.

"What?"

"You should talk to him. I mean Per, let's be honest. You've dated 2 other guys, great guys, but you broke up with them after dating them for a month. Why is that?"Leigh-Anne wonders."And I want the truth."

I sighed,"I mean the first guy he's too serious-"

"He goes to Stanford!"Jesy said loudly.

"Well he can never give me a good joke,"I muttered."The second guy, well, he didn't know what a good time is."

"He took you bungee jumping!"Jade shouted.

"Yeah but that was more scary than fun,"I scoffed before crossing my arms across my chest."Plus, they don't have brown eyes, that cute smile, a laugh that's contagious, or-I'm describing Madison aren't I?"

Jesy laughed,"yes. Admit it, you miss him."

"Ok, I admit, I miss Madison freakin' Alamia,"I loudly said before they started cheering.

"You stubborn little bitch, after 3 years and you finally admit your undenying love for Mr.Alamia,"Jade teased as she gave me a side hug.

"Yeah but what if he has a girlfriend? What if he moved on because I was being a stubborn, know-it-all, stupid bitch?"I asked."What if he's with Kylie still and Kylie actually has a heart not that plastic one."

"Ok you're stupid."Leigh-Anne literally slapped my arm."Now think straight. He loves you still. I mean what kind of guys try to stop you at the airport? He's a real-life knight in shining armor."

"More like doof in disguise,"Jade commented."You're not doing any better. Per, you've been single for almost a year! You have to go to him. He's the only one who can save you from yourself before you break completely. You have to go to him now before it's too late. We're in L.A! Lita told me they all bought a house together. One day, he'll find a girl amd he'll love her to death. She'll be the center of his world and the reason for his breath. They'll be together for years and he'll tell her all the things you ever needed to hear. But what really stings in that they'll get married and you'll cry alone because she took the only thing that you called home."

I looked at her before a coy smile spread across my face,"you saw that quote on a Instagram picture am I right?"

"You ruined the moment,"Jade complained."Anyway, we are actually not driving back to the hotel. We're driving to their house. And we'll push you out the van and make you knock on the door if it's the last thing I do."

"Shouldn't you be planning a wedding instead of worrying about me?"I joked at my blushing sister.

"No, I got proposed like 2 days ago, I should focus on telling Mum and Dad myself because you know they don't really use social media,"Jade waved it off."Oh, and we're here."

We stopped in front of a big house. My heart started beating rapidly at the thought of seeing him again. After many years without him, I'll see him. But what if he doesn't open the door and his girlfriend opens it?

Before I knew it the girls pushed me out and it almost resulted with me on my face. After I composed myself I shakily walked up the stairs. My palms were clammy but I managed to knock on the door.

It wasn't Madison who opened the door. It was Mikey.

He gotten a lot taller. His features now grown into the 18 year old figure of his. His hair hasn't changed, still spikey as ever. But he has to live up to his name am I right?

"Perrie,"He whispered.

"H-Hi, is um, is Madison here?"I cleared my voice quietly.

"Uh yeah, um, stay here, I'll go get him,"he awkwardly said as he left. And Madison came but his eyes were on his phone, I bet Mikey didn't tell him it was me.

When he looked up and his eyes met mine I was breathless. He's grown up. Now the 16 year old boy I last saw. 

"Perrie..."

Without even thinking I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. He wasn't hesitant as he accepted my hug and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck,"I miss you, so damn much."

"I miss you too,"I breathed out as tears soaked the neckline of his t-shirt.

I pulled his head out of my neck and leaned in so our lips met. He seemed shocked but kiss me back.

4 years without his kisses that I now realize I missed. When we pulled away I looked at him and giggled,"I love you."

"I love you too,"he smiled before pecking my lips.

"So, no girlfriend?"I asked him, his arm still around my waist and my arms resting on his shoulders.

"Nope,"he said popping the p."They all dumped me when I tried to date but I was just a depressing shell. Boyfriend?''

I grinned at him,"nope, because they weren't you."

Just as we were about to kiss again we didn't because of the cheers of my bandmates and of our old mutual friends.

"By the way, congrats on the engagement Jade!"Madison yelled over my shoulder sending her a thumbs up.

"Kiss her you idiot!"Louis shouted.

***Angelina's POV***

A Few Days After 

I was sitting outside on a table placed in front of Starbucks, happily enjoying my Frappuchino as I listened to my iPod. I saw someone tap on my shoulder but I didn't look up.

"Is this seat taken?"the person muse.

"No, go ahead,"I said and the person sat across of me.

I looked up to meet, wait, holy crap. Perrie?

She gave me a playful smile,"Hey there."

"Holy crap,"I said as I leaned across the table and hugged her tightly.

She laughed,"missed you too Ang. Like crazy."

"So how's life?"once I pulled away.

"Good, I finally have a boyfriend and the tabloids don't know about him yet,"Perrie explained.

"Really? Who?"

"Uh you've met him, he is actually um, Madison,"she muttered.

I nearly spit out my drink,"wait what? When did that happen?!"

"Uh a few days ago, ya know the day of my radio interview. Anyway, there's someone here who really wants to see you."

She got up from her seat and literally make me stand up and turn around. And I was face to face with none other than well, as predictable as it is, Jason Smith. 

"And I'm out, dueces,"I said as I went to leave but his words stop me.

"Don't leave,"he pleaded.

"Why should I not?"I demanded, my voice hoarse after seeing him after 3 damn years now he approaches me?"Nothing you'll say will make me wanna stay."

With that I started walking away and I'm sure a crowd was starting to form.

"I love you,"he stated causing me to halt in my tracks.

"What?"I turned around to see him, he finally noticed the crowd of people.

"EVERYONE, I LOVE THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE. ANGELINA MARIE ROMEO, I LOVE YOU,"he shouted loudly as some others gave us 'awhs' and other cooes.

I blushed madly, but couldn't help but smile at his words as I rushed towards him and stood right in front of him,"if..if I say I love you will you shut up?''

He had the biggest grin on his face as he nodded,"yes."

"Well then, Jason Chandler Smith, I love you too,"I say, my voice cracking in happiness as I pecked his lips and hugged him. 

He did that cheesy thing you see in movies and picked me up and spun me around.

"Now, what's next?"I wonder.

Jason sigh,"I know this all just happen, but, Perrie has an idea. We need to get the guys and the other girls together."

"Oh great."

2 more to go...

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5K 17
โHello, this is target. My name is Benjamin. How may I help you today?โž โSo, lets metaphorically say that I purchased a toilet from you guy...
189K 3.9K 14
What happens when when Chat noir finally gathers up courage to confess to his bugaboo but gets rejected. What would happen if he takes out his anger...