The Tale Of Taurus (BxB)

By OralKel

Continuation of The Chosen Ones: Brently Fritz Matthews has a lot of things to figure out. Though he's a Ta... More

The Tale of Taurus
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 40

5.6K 207 20
By OralKel

Chapter 40

Once we exchange the love for each other, my eyes glisten with tears and tears well up in his eyes. This is what I want in life. I plant a kiss on his forehead, leaving my lips on there for a couple of seconds before pulling away. He looks at me with loving eyes, and a happy smile tugs on his lips as he pushes me closer to him, which makes me chuckle.

"A Taurus and a Scorpio," I say, humming, tweaking his nose. Albert scrunches up his nose in a cute manner, making me chuckle, "it's not a bad combination. We're the most compatible." Albert nods, his hair bouncing up and don as he nods his head eagerly.

Bruised and tired, we head back home.

The house is fully fixed, with the furniture already in place and every wall of the house is already re-painted with a cream-colored painting, which Albert really likes. My family has helped us fix a few things in the house and the community of The Zodiac City is slowly growing. Brianna really likes my boyfriend, and she does things to him unexpectedly. For example, she gushes about my boyfriend and pinches his cheek, telling him how cute and adorable he is and that she is glad that her brother has someone as puffy and fluffy as he is, making him feel lovable. I swear one time I'll kick my sister out of my house. I don't care whether she's my sister or not, I can't have her falling in love with my boyfriend.

Shawn is already awake and currently recovering. Dylan is so happy that he got to wake up three or four days ago, and no one can separate Dylan away from Shawn, since Shawn still needs to rest and take medicines.

It has been three and a half weeks since the battle that has happened in the Spirit Realm, and currently, it's being restored by the Shamans and the Enchanters, with the aid of the Magus and the other Werewolves warriors. There are still monster there, but they are only a few. They are just the monsters who were able to escape the war.

"I just can't get enough of him!" Brianna squeaks, staring at my boyfriend weirdly before training her eyes at me. I frown at her, walking towards their direction. Looking at my boyfriend, I see how uncomfortable he is just by being near to my sister and it's time to save his day. "How did you get so lucky brother? Tell me your secrets! Tell me!"

"Oh for Heaven's sake, Brianna, go get a boyfriend by mingling around!" I say, slightly irritated, hoisting up my boyfriend and Albert quickly hides behind me, which makes my sister pout. Albert admitted to me one time that he's more scared of Brianna than me. According to him, Brianna is like a witch who likes to make love potions. "You're scaring my boyfriend."

"Hey, I was just playing –" Brianna says but gets cut off by mother, who has a tray in her hands with foods on top.

Mushroom soup, fried chickens, fried beans, steamed rice, and cups of chocolate drinks are placed on top of the tray mother is carrying. She has a goofy smile plastered across her face, and it mirrors my father's expression. "Brianna, stop it or else I'll let your brother kick you out of the house." This makes my little sister pout, and my father chuckles, patting her on the head.

"It's a family tradition," my father says to Albert, jerking his head on the television and we place ourselves comfortably on the couch while my mother is placing the tray on the table. My father places the plates on the table as well, sitting beside my mother. "This happens every time, so you better get used to this because we will be doing this often."

Albert nods, grabbing two plates and putting a steamed rice on top. He also grabs two bowls on the table, which my sister has brought ten minutes ago. He pours a mushroom soup on the bowls. I stop him. He doesn't need to do that for me. It feels right though. He looks at me with furrowed brows while I shake my head. Albert is like my wife.

As we eat, we begin to watch a show on the television, laughing and goofing like we have never been in a gruesome situation.

He's tossing, rolling, changing positions on the bed as we try to sleep. Our bedroom is pretty cold, so heat is not really a reason why he can't sleep. Turning around, facing him, he has a pout on his lips as he stares at me. I chuckle, tweaking his nose. His pout grows. I lean down and give him a peck on the lips and a moan escapes past his lips, and that triggers me to give him a hot kiss.

His hands make its way inside my clothes, touching every skin I have and he looks at me with half-lidded eyes, clouded with lust. I smirk, hovering on top of him and taking off my shirt, throwing it somewhere around the room while leaning down and capturing his lips once again.

I push him away that makes him groan and tug on his clothes, and he complies immediately, taking off his shirt and throwing it and our lips seal back once again. We're kissing like we can't get enough of each other, and truth be told, we can't get enough of each other. It feels like there's a magnetic force that keeps me drawn on him, and I can't quite explain what I feel right now. It's all mixed up. Love, lust, happiness, nervous.

My head is on haywire. I can't think straight other than his full and sinful lips on mine. Our chest collides, touching with each other, and the most sensitive part of our chest continue to make a friction as well as our bottoms.

As our bottoms continue to make friction, colliding and humping, it sends tingling sensation down my spine and all the wrong places. Albert trails his finger down my back, and I moan out loud against our kiss, breathing his name. "Albert..." My voice sounds like I'm begging, pleading for him to do something. I don't even know why I uttered his name sexually and needy. All I know is that I need him now.

Albert flips us over, breaking off the kiss and he hovers on top of me, crawling his way down until he's face to face with my groin. I gulp, sensing his lust heighten to the extreme, and I know that I can't really stop him now. He pops the button of my pants, zipping it down. He begins to hook his fingers in the hem of my underwear, and slowly, he pulls it down and my mini mi springs free.

Giving me a wink, he kisses the tip and begins to work the magic of his mouth on me, engulfing me at once to the base. I open my mouth, but there's no sound coming out as my boyfriend works his wonders on me. As he licks me, my arms stretch sideways, grabbing the sheet so tight my knuckles are turning white. Damn, he's good at this. His fingers wrap around me while the other free fingers fondle with me, and I shut my eyes, savoring the moment. This is heaven and hell at the same time.

Pulling myself together, my arm stretch out into his direction, gripping his hair and I begin to thrust myself into his mouth, moaning out his name as he slicks me up. Once there's a heavy building just beneath my stomach, I stop him, not wanting this to end. Without his mouth around me, I'm slightly disappointed, not really feeling the warmth of his mouth, but I pull him up, giving him a kiss on the lips and flipping us around.

Now I'm going to have my wicked ways on him. He looks at me with those lustful eyes, but at the same time, his eyes hold the love he has for me, and I'm pretty my eyes mirror the same thing. With the tip of my tongue, I begin licking his jaw down to his neck, and I suck on his exposed collarbone, licking and biting, making sure that I'll leave a large hickey there. I grin from ear to ear as I continue to plant kisses across his chest down to his stomach, and the happy trail that runs from his belly button disappearing into the hem of his underwear, I stare at it hungrily.

Not wanting to torture myself any longer, I dive into his pants, hooking my fingers into the hem of his underwear just like he did with mine. I pull it down, taking off his pants and he springs free, standing proudly and straight. I begin to work on him, licking, swirling at the tip, kissing, and engulfing him. I wish this moment will never end, but exhaustion will dawn on us sooner or later.

Wanting to make this last as possible, my fingers invade him, teasing his entrance. I lick my index finger, then begin to tease his entrance once again before inserting it inside him, and he makes an uncomfortable groan that makes me want to stop. But this is the usual steps for us to prepare ourselves when it comes to love-making.

Once he's stretched enough, my boyfriend makes another sound, one that is needy and commanding, and I just know what to do. So I position myself in him, not wanting to torture ourselves more, and I groan once he engulfs me, breathing out his name in an incoherent manner. I want to curse so loudly, to yell at the top of my lungs at how good he feels around me.

Putting in my fingers in his, I stare into his eyes as I start to thrust into him slowly and sensually.

This is love-making.

I continue to pound into him as he grunts, mewls, groans, and pants beneath me. His arms are curled around me, his fingers digging into my back so hard that I think it's going to bleed, but I don't care. I love how he feels around me, and I'm sure he's loving every moment of it. "Albert...."

Leaning down, I kiss him hard on the lips as I thrust into him. We keep moaning, breathing our name as we make love, and this is yet the best experience ever.

As the heavy building continues to build just beneath my lower abdomen, my thrust becomes harder, faster, and deeper as he claws behind my back, and I yell at the top of my lungs as I free one of his hands and wrap around him, pumping him, matching my fast thrust. And as the night goes deeper, as the place becomes quiet, and as we look into each other's eyes, we shout our eyes as we spill the essence that has been building inside.

Collapsing on top of him, I peck him on the lips. "You're my Scorpie, you know that right?"

"Yes," he breathes out, panting hard. "And you're my hot lover boy,"

"I love you,"

"I love you, too."

T H E    E N D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 209 27
All his life, Kian has known nothing but trauma. As an omega, he was abused all his life and was told that he has one sole purpose: be used by others...
4.5M 189K 42
(Some grammatical mistakes) Aquarius is a merman. He lives in the ocean, helps his tribe out, and enjoys life as much as he can. Being in his tribe...
158K 6.3K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...
36.5K 2K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...