Lights. Camera. Action.

Bởi DayDreamer0609

Haven's job takes up most of her life. She barley has time to talk to her best friend, Dani. How will she eve... Xem Thêm

Lights. Camera. Action.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eigthteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Nine

68 2 0
Bởi DayDreamer0609

Staring down at the puddl outside of the hotel was the sadest part of my life. I dont have a job, my best friend hates me, without my job i wont be able to keep paying for my house...

I'm a bum.

I muddy water beneath me filled with salty tears showed a reflection towards me. I hated what i saw. I hate who i am. I'm not a ood person, i know. And lately i've only been thinking of myself.

"Hurry! The cast is going out tomorrow!" Cheyanne called, grabbing my hand. "Hurry!"

"Chey.." i said, not moving at all. "We arent part of the cast anymore, remember?"

"Oh, Hav. Come on. Did Roxanne not tell you? They got our jobs back, silly! Turns out it'd cost to much to recast..." this time i was caught by surprise when she jerked me. She drug me into the hotel and all the way up to our room.

"Hurry!" she exclaimed. "We got to get dressed, they're leaving in 30minutes!"

I nodded. "Ok, not as much time as i'm used to, but it'll do. I'll just ave to go curly today." I hurried and picked out a pretty dress. It reached about mid-thig, and was a white tube-top dress with sparkles (but no to much.) I put on some white heels, and went to do my hair.

I met with Cheyanne inside. She was straightening her har, all i had to do was brush my hair. I brushed it, and parted it a little to the side. I added lots of white and silver braceletes and necklaces, and i was ready to go.

"Chey, you ready?" i asked.

"Yah, just a sec... Did you brush your teeth?"

I thought for a sec. "Youknow, i did. But it'd be smart to brush before we go.." i realized. I ran as fast as i could in heels back o into he bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked at my hair again, then ran straight into smeone.

i fell on the ground, and rubbed my head as i looked up. Dean.

"You ok?" he said, not sounding sorry at all.

I nodded. "I'd be a lot better if you werent there."

He rolled his eyes.

I aughed. "Yo know, i do the SAME thng!"

Cheyanne laughed. "Come on, Hav." she hld out her hand, and i took it. She pulled me up, then laughed again. "You guys ar unbelieveable. I've got to get my purseDont kill eachother while i'm gone."

Then she left.

I watched her go, then looked back at Dean. I saw compassion in his eyes, but i could tell he was fighting it.

"Good to have you back." he smiled, and held out his hand.

I smiled. "Thank you." i said, and took his hand. Hs handas warm, ad soothing, and it made me want to  kiss him again.

Dean took a step forward, and hugged me. I closed my eyes, and tried to act like i wasnt enjoying it, but i couldnt. I soon gave up, and hugged him back.

"Dean." i whispered. "I cnt believe i'm saying this, but i dont really hate you."

I felt Dean's breath on my earas he agred. "Me neither."

Cheyanne's voice made me tflinch. "Well, isnt this a compassionate welcome-back party?" she sid, amusment flowing out of her mouth in laughter.

Dean pushed me away, and , again, i fell. He looked back at me with a sorrowful look, then he walked away.

Cheyanne bent down next to me in her long purple dress. "Hav? What's going on between you and Dean?" she asked slowly.

"What? Nothing. What? Nothing." Crap... When i get nervous, i often say the same thing over again.

"Hav?"

I cracked. "Chey, you cant tell anyone. You cant even let Dean know i told you. I mean, it's not like we're together or anything, it's just... we have feelings for eachother other than hatred. The hate covers up what we're really feeling. Dont. Tell. Anyone. Got it?"

She nodded. "Fine. Details?"

"When i understand what's going on you'll be the first i contact." i said.

She nodded again. "Well, hurry. They're leaving without us."

Cheyanne helped me up, and we ran down to the lobby just in time. Jason Goory, Dean's best friend in the cast, was witing for us. "'Bout Time, girls. Jesus. They're all waiting outside in the limo." he took our arms, and led us to the limo. He helped us inside, too.

If you cant tell, he has a major crush on Cheyanne, but Chey's got hr eyes on someone else. Her old friend from high school named Anthony from High School that she still keeps contact with. Oh well, she'll find out later.

"Drink?" Dean asked me, holding up a glass of wine.

I shook my head. "Only nineteen.But i will have some Dr. Pepper, please." Everyone started laughing except for me and Cheyanne. "What?" i said, not getting the "inside joke" at all. Dean's face was red with laughter.

"Come on." he said. "Dont be a sissy."

This time, me and Chey laughed. "Sissy?" we said. "What are you, five?" We looked at eachother, snapped, and said, "Jinx!" Then laughed again, and again, and again.

The boys didnt get it.

Thiswas just awkward.

"Give me the wine." i said, hoping it would lighten the mood.

"Hav." Chey warned. "Your not 21. You could get in truble."

"Shh," i said, "I got this." I grabbed the glass of wine, and whispered back, "Just 'cause i have it doesnt mean i'll drink it."

"Take a drink." Jason urged.

"What?" me and Chey said. We snapped, but before we could yell, "Jinx!" Dean stopped us.

"Just hurry and take a drink. Let's see if you can really do it, Miss. GoodyTwoShoes." he said, making all the guys laugh, but again, Chey and I did. Not. Get. It.

I put my lips on the glass and pretended to drink it. "Good enough?" i said.

"You didnt drink," Dean chuckled. " i knew you couldnt do it."

"I can to!" i shouted and, before Cheyanne could stop me, i drank the whole glass. It was acgually kind of good.

"Another?"

Cheyanne shook her head. "Dont do it, Haven." she warned.

I pushed my glass forward, demanding more. I WOULD NOT be called Miss GoodyTwoShoes by Dean and his friends EVER again. Dean filled it, and i drank it. And again, and again, until i couldnt remeber what was happening.

"Where are we going?" i asked Cheyanne, leaning on her, playing with her hair.

Cheyanne pushed me away. "Perfect." she said. "Your breath smells like wine. What are you going to do if a cop comes?"

I looked both ways. "Were's the cop? Is... Is THAT the cop?" i said, pointing to some guy sitting across from me.

"No, that's Dean." she said.

"Who the hell is Dean?" i shouted. Then i whispered in her ear, "He's a sexy sonof a bitch, eh?" i said.

"Haven!" she pushed me away.

"Who are you!?" i shouted, then immediantly had a lugh attack. "Dont worry, i know who you are, Bridgette."

"I'm Cheyanne." she said, looking worried

I grabbed her face and pinched her cheeks. "I know, silly-billy!" i said.

Cheyanne glared at "Dean." She said, "Dont EVER give her another drink of achohol. EVER." she growled. Laughter surrounded me, and my eyes started drooping.

"Reow!" i said like an agry cat. "Cat fight up in this bitch!" i shouted. "who wants to fight me? Who?" i shouted.

Cheyanne covered my mouth. "Shut UP." she said. "our really being annoying!"

I slapped away her hand, and tood up n a fighting position. "You wanna fight bitch? Huh? Huh? Come on, bitch, come at me! Hurry--"

The Limo stopped, and i flung back, and landed on a guy. "Wow. Arent you a sexy mother--"

"Haven!" Cheyanne grabbed me. "That's it, we're going home!"

A small, petite mexican opened up the door, she looked oodly familuar. "Can i cme?" she asked in a small vice.

"Danielle," Cheyanne said, "I'm so glad your here. I need your help with Haven. She drank to much, now she's acting crazy."

"I'm NOT crazy!" i shouted, then i starting laughing. "Hey!" i noticed the mexican. "What's that peice of turd doing here?" then i pointed to Cheyanne. "Make me a sandwitch, woman!" I started laughing again.

Danielle nodded. "I can see that." she said. She sighed. "Oh, Haven." she chuckled. "What are we going to do with you?"

"Nothing!" i shouted ragivly, then i laughed again, then i felt really tired. I cuddled up with "Danielle" and fell into a dark.. dark...

Sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!!!!

Remeber:

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN ME!!!!! PLEEEAAAASSEEE!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

295K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
55K 2.4K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...