The New Girl | ToBeOne/2B1 [N...

By IaMmE_Chick

[THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED AND VERY FANGIRL-ISH]Savannah is foreign to the world of High School and teenage bo... More

The New Girl
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: 'Cheerlebrity'
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Auntie Layla?!
Chapter 5: Awkwardness
Chapter 6: What's Happening?
Chapter 7: Another New Girl Or Shall I Say Girls?
Chapter 8: The Geordies!
Chapter 9: Chuck Taylors VS High Heels
Chapter 10: Will You Go Out With Me?
Chapter 11: I'm Not Your Charity Case!
Chapter 12: Date With The Kiddies!
Chapter 13: You Cheated On Me?!
Chapter 14: SMAMILY
Chapter 15: Was Everything You Said A Lie?
Chapter 16: Moving To Japan!!
Chapter 17: Fake Smiles...
Chapter 18: The Loser?
Chapter 19: Where You Belong
Chapter 20: The Transfer Student
Chapter 21: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 22: You Didn't Love Her
Chapter 23: Lita
Chapter 24: The Backfire
Chapter 25: Jessica And Jason
Chapter 26: Signs For When You're Pregnant
Chapter 27: Cheer First
Chapter 28: Heart Aches
Chapter 29: The Shy Girl
Chapter 30: The Band
Chapter 31: The Princes and Princesses
Chapter 32: The Princess Inside You
Chapter 33: The Hard Road
Chapter 34: Cheap Date
Chapter 35: Meeting Wes' Mom
Chapter 36: Promise?
A/N Trailer!
Chapter 37: The Art Project
Chapter 38: The Offer
Chapter 39: I Like That Angelina
Chapter 40: "It's Beautiful"
Chapter 41: Don't Mean It
Chapter 42: Fear Of The Cheerleaders
Chapter 43 Part l: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 43 Part ll: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 43 Part lll: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 43 Part lV: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 44: "I'm Done"
Chapter 45: All My Fault. All My Damn Fault.
Chapter 46: The Last To Leave
Chapter 48: Hello
Chapter 49: New Beginnings
Chapter 50: Surprises
Epilogue
WE'RE BACK!
GUESS WHAT

Chapter 47: Bitter, Sassy, and Hurt

3.2K 104 7
By IaMmE_Chick

***Lita's POV***

A Few Weeks Later

I stared at the ham and cheese sandwich Andrea got me but I didn't want it. I pushed it aside and when I did I heard Andre and some others sigh in disappointment.

"Li, you have to eat something,"Andre pleaded."Please."

"Not hungry,"I grumbled as I met the eyes of several concerned friends of my behavior now.

Ever since the masquerade ball, me beating up Hollie-which ended with a broken nose, score!-, and the departure of all my close friends, I'm not the same 'badass Lita'.

Ang won Queen of the dance, and well, Jason won king. The fun part was how Delilah had a fit and the Principle literally threatened to bring me up if she doesn't behave and that shut her up

I haven't um, really heard from the guys. I see them every so often, I see Mikey all the time since he's literally in all my classes. They're still together, they've changed, more like their oldselves. But I can't get over the fact that because of their mistakes I lost my closest friends and that I was so insecure about my relationship with them. I wasn't fit to be part of their glamourous life.

I heard my boyfriend mutter in disapproval,"Lita, please, just, eat something. Anything! How long have you been without food?"

I murmured the answer but not clear enough for him to hear, even if he was sitting next to me.

"What?"Anthony asked, the first time he's spoken this whole period.

"3 days,"I said louder, not caring if they knew.

Andrea gasped as she picked up the sandwich,"Li, I'm sorry, but I am gonna shove this down your mouth and I am not gonna let it come back up. You could have a problem, god-"

"Stop, please,"I beg."Y-You make it sound like I'll become anorexic or something.."

"Lita, it might happen. We only wants what's best for you,"Anthony chided.

"Y-You guys don't know what's best for me!"I snapped as my fist collided on the table causing it to shake and the sandwich to fall to the ground. They all look shocked as to my tantrum. I softened up as I stood up,"I - I think I'm gonna walk around. Get my mind off things."

As I walked away I heard Andrea teasingly yell something,"hey Sanchez I don't care if I have to shove food down your throat! After all we are gonna be sister-in-laws because you and Andre are practically married!"

"ANDREA!"I hear my boyfriend shout back in sheer embarrassment.

I honestly thought it was cute how his twin think we'll have a future together. I never thought about my future, ok, I did once. I imagined me being married-yeah laugh at me, the sweet side of Lita's coming out, bite me-, having all the girls still as my best friends, my kids running around picking on each other as my husband tries to stop them, and to be honest, I imagine Madison, Mikey, Jason, Louis, and I to be friends again. I miss them, I really do. But I'm too proud of my pride that I can't let myself to forgive them. God, I miss how annoying Jason's fun facts use to be, or how everytime Mikey put his head on my shoulder and his hair literally pokes my cheeks, or how Madison's Instagram face makes me die from laughter, or how Louis puffs up his chest when I act supposedly 'tough' or that I was taller than him. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I miss those idiots.

I saw Madison sitting on the table as Louis showed him something from his iPhone. Jason was reading some book by Stephen King and Mikey was writing something, probably lyrics to a new song or something. I just did what was right and ran in their direction and threw myselves at them and pulling them into a hug. Which involved all of us laying on the table, them on their backs and me on my stomach as I pulled them in a hug. 

"I think I broke my spline,"Jason groaned.

I got off them as they stood in front of me.

Immediately Mikey covered himself,"don't hurt us."

"I miss you,"I blurted out.

"Wait, what?"Madison's eyes look like they're gonna fall out of his sockets.

I breathed,"I miss you. God I miss you idiots so freakin' much I just wanna squeeze you to death."

"Yeah she's still Lita,"Jason chuckled. He pulled me into a hug."We missed you too, like crazy. I really miss your punches surprisingly."

 I grimaced at how long the hug was,"I'll punch you because this hug is too long."

"Seriously how are we friends?"Louis tease.

I cocked an eyebrow,"at least I'm taller than you."

Louis pouted,"I'll grow into my height!"

"Keep telling yourself that,"I joked. Then I became serious."Guys, I - I have to tell you something."

Mikey frowned,"what's wrong?"

I gulped,"I think I'll have an eating disorder soon if I keep starving myself any longer."

They looked at me shocked. I mean I'd be shock to. It's me we're talking about here, never in a million years would I have thought that I'd be the one who might have an addiction, or something to take away the pain.

"I need help,"I whimp quietly."But I think you guys are the only ones who can help me. I'd ask Savannah but she's busy and I don't want her to come back to be tortured by Hollie, Ang has private school which is more like boarding school so she can't even talk to friends, I can't afford international calling and texting so the twins are out, and Gabby she's going through a tough time."

"Lita, of course we'll help. After all we are best friends aye?"Madison enlightened."Though I do have quite a problem with the fact that you're dating one of my best mates."

"Mate? Jesus might as well move to England why don't you?"

"Who know, maybe one day I will,"Madison shrug."Now let's go find a sub for you. All of us will hold you down as Louis put it in your mouth!"

"She'll bite me!"Louis protested.

"Liar,"I accused.

"You know you will,"Louis fought back.

"Awh look the besties are fighting,"an annoyingly snobby voice chirped.

I gritted my teeth,"you fake ass Barbie doll I will literally give you another nose job."

Hollie covered her nose,"no not again! I like this nose."

"Then why don't you shut up before I shove my foot so far up your-"

"No let me deal with this creature,"Mikey cut me off."I am so glad I dumped your sorry ass. You're the most pathetic, snobby, fakest, awful person I've ever met and I'm nice to you right now. So I suggest you leave or my Twitter followers wanna kill a certain @HollieHawtPrice. I mean, that is your username right?"

Hollie flushed,"you wouldn't dare-"

"I'm not finish yet,"Mikey shouted, shutting Hollie up."Because of you Savannah might never wanna talk to me again and I'm freakin' in love with her still. I don't know what convinced me to date you, maybe you did voodoo magic or something."

"And Gabby hates me,"Louis added."All thanks to your French, fake 'bestie' Maryse. By the way tell her that she should eat a breath mint every 5 minutes because every kiss..oh god the horror."

Madison glared at Hollie who looked really frightened now,"Perrie left to England early. When she should be next to me, as my girlfriend."

Jason huffed as he clenched his fists,"Ang transferred to a private school because of you convinced me to do! And she hates private schools, so I hope you're happy. 'Cos right now me and the guys aren't all too happy."

Hollie turned to me with pleading eyes,"L-Lita please, say something. Help me."

"Yeah I will say something,"I say. I put my arms on the guys' shoulders."Mah boys, all grown up. I've taught you well. Oh by the way you have 10 seconds before I chase you."

"What-"

"9,"I lied.

She bolted away and I just lied, wow she really is stupid.

"Were you really gonna chase her?"Louis asked.

"We all know I don't run, especially for someone like Hollie,"I grin.

3 more and an epilogue. Guys I'm sad now...

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 21.2K 44
Maya is a 17 year old rebellious teen, that always seems to be getting into trouble. She has just been sent off to live with her older brothers so...
58K 1K 17
Parker Ross is the senior quarterback. He has everything he would ever want, the girls, the grades, but there is one thing he always wanted.... Luna...
16.1K 641 35
Y/N Azumane is Asahi Azumane's little sister. Unlike her brother, she's confident and assertive in herself. Being close with Asahi also means helping...
13.1M 497K 47
After battling with a life threatening disease, Stephanie finally got the all clear on her health. She was free to live her life. She is start...