Accidental love

By nochillmad

Some times love is accidental literally More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chappter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 34 part two and a half
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
39 part two
Chaper 40
41
42
43
44
40 fuckin5
45
The end
😊
Youve been blessed‼️
And it begins, sequel out now

Chapter 13

2.5K 93 27
By nochillmad

Did we?, "no,no,no" said jumping out of her bed falling into her floor. Lucy's head popped up looking around, her eyes settled on me then widened. "Did we?" She said sitting up quickly. "I didn't know" I said getting up looking for my clothes. "Oh my god, oh my god" she repeated over and over in a panicky voice.

"Shit,shit" I said putting my clothes on. I threw her her clothes as I grabbed my shoes running towards the exit, i grabbed my phone wallet and keys "Lauren wait" she called after me,

i wasn't tuning around she'd probably just kiss me again, I quickly scurried out the exit as the same images flashed through my head from last night, "fuck" I said hitting my steering wheel. I like her so much and now she's going too leave me I pulled of headed towards my house, I just need time too think.

Mani's pov
I laid across my bed still trying too rack my brain with ideas of what I did wrong, I just don't understand, maybe she just contemplating if she really want too be with me. I bit my lip nervously,

I really really want us too work but if she's having 2nd thoughts maybe it won't, I put my hands over my face in frustration. When my phone buzzed, I looked at the text and a smile instantly grew on my face.

Lolo‼️👀😍:come over let's chill.

I immediately responded being the thirsty trick I am.

Manibear😍💓👀: be there in 10.
I said back before getting up and running too the bathroom, of course I had too look cut for my baby. I put on a black crop and black jacket with leggings.

I know Lauren loves ass so hopefully these pants will influence her Decision I put on lip gloss lastly before grabbing my phone keys and purse heading down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen looking for pineapples when Dinah started taking too me, "ooo you look cute, for who?" She said eating something. "Daddy Lauren duh?" I said opening the fridge. She stopped eating and looked at me with a smirk, "you got yo pussy ate" she said loudly,

I quickly walked over too her putting my hand over her mouth, "every one in the Bay Area doesn't need too know that" I said, she moved my hand from her face and started making a beat, "mani got her couchi ate" she said banging in the counter too her beat.

"Dinah" I whined trying too shush her, she just kept rapping líder and louder, "uh uh, I said mani got her couchi ate by daddy Lauren, and now she's all happy cuz her orgazam tank has some storage, Lauren, Lauren" she said moaning too her beat twerking.

"She was moaning all night, because she got her couchi ate right, uh uh i said mani got her couchi ate" she said finishing off, i was sitting on the counter with my face in my hands. She started laughing "I'm just messing with you girl".

"Are you done?" I said looking throug my spaced out fingers, "noope" she said popping the p, "mani got her couchi ate" she said starting the beat again, "oh my god" I said embarrassed, Cara opened the door walking in on us,

Dinah put her head on the counter laughing as I looked anywhere but her. She opened the fridge looking inside, I went too the cabinet looking for fruit when I noticed Dinah eating pineapples a smirk grew on my face,

"why are you hogging all the pineapples?" I said obnoxiously loud, "because I have a appointment too sit on Camilas face just like you do" she said grabbing her bowl and walking up stairs.

That fucking trick knows I didn't want Cara too know, I just turned around with my back too her Finishing off the can of pineapples. The tension in the room was thicker than oatmeal, until I tried too walk out, she grabbed me by the arm,

"I'm sorry Normani" she said with every bit of truth in her voice, I could feel my heart ache, I pulled her into a hug, I missed these "I'm sorry too" I said squeezing her tightly, she wrapped her arms around me tightly as well,

"don't apologize I was out of line" she said, I put a toothless smile on my face nuzzling my head into her chest, she smelled good but it would be weird if I told her that.

I pulled away grabbing my keys, I looked at my nursing bag, I guess I could do my job while I'm there I thought grabbing my bag. And like that I was out the door.

I pulled up too Lauren house extremely excited too see her, wed only been apart for I night but I really missed her...and her tongue. I walked right up and opened the door because who knocks on there future girlfriends door.

She was sitting on the couch watching tv in her polo pajama pants and wife beater, she got money I thought shutting the door behind me, "hey baby" I said running over to her jumping on top of her, she grunted as I landed in her. I layered kisses on her face until she winced.

I looked down at her blue and purple knuckle, "poor baby" I said getting off of her going to my bag.

I grabbed it jumping on top of her again causing her too grunt. "Some body's in a good mood" she said wrapping her arm around me sweetly, "due too this highly skilled tongue of yours" I said pushing our lips together, "ew your lips taste fishy" I said grimacing,

her eyes got extremely wide, "relax I'm just kidding" I said chucking and kissing her again. She chuckled nervously avoiding eye contact.

I went in my bag taking out bandaging and alcohol, I grabbed her hand examining it more, "what happened too you?" I said still looking at her hand .

"Long story" she said looking at the tv. I shrugged it off "what about the wall over there" I said nudging my head over too the huge dent in the wall. "That's a long story too" she said watching the tv,

"look at me" I said, she looked at me when I looked into her eyes I saw something other than her usual coaky boldness, this was fear and desperation.

I'll get too that later tho, "are you ready?" I said moving a little for a sturdier stance. "Ready for what?" I ignored her question and started counting down, "3..2.." I went on two popping her knuckles back in place with a loud creak and pop.

She started at me blankly for a second not reacting before her mouth feel open, "fucking penis inhaler" she yelled resting her head on my chest, I could help but laugh its amazing what her pervertedly creative mind can imagine.

"I'm good" she said going back too normal, I sat with my mouth open, one time I had a sprained finger that didn't even need too be popped back Into place and I cried for a whole week,  not only is her knuckles broken but i popped several of them back into place at once. I expected for her too she's a few tears even though she thinks feelings are gay.

I grabbed my alcohol from the back setting it on the table behind me, Lauren's lap sure was a comfortable seat, even though her face looks like the best seat in the house. I grabbed her hand applying the alcohol, she started squirming around underneath me, "

"holy fuck" she kept repeating trying too push me off of her, "stop squirming" I said  trying too soothe her motions. "That hurts more than putting them into place" she said shaking her hand rapidly, "stop big baby" I said grabbing her arm, "I am not a baby" she said poking her bottom lip out.

"You're so fucking cute" I said placing a kiss on her lips, "i know right" she said kissing back, "you know what Lauren I'm tired of your cocky ass"  I said standing up off her, I set my stuff down only too be pulled back by Lauren,

"no your not" she said wrapping her arms around me kissing my neck and check repeatedly, I live for moments like this, or maybe it's just moments with her. I thought as she continued to pamper me with kisses.

"I don't think I told you this yet but damn you look good shawty, I'm trynna get yo numba" she said dragging out her words. "Shut up Lauren I'm ugly" I said standing up again, "yea you're right, you have the plumpest juiciest lips,

and that cute little sparkle in you eye, or your bushy eyebrows that look better than mine, or that gorgeous long hair of yours" she said running her fingers through my hair, "It's not, I'm ugly as fuck Lauren" I said pouting, she grabbed me throwing me down on the couch sliding in between my legs.

"You-are-not-ugly" she said leaving a kiss on someone part of my face after each word, "you are so beautiful" she said kissing me again, I sat underneath her with a huge smile on my face, "you are so sexy" she said kissing me again.

"And you smell and taste good, so you get bonus points" she said placing another kiss on my nose, Lauren has her ways of making me feel like the only girl in the world who matters. I want too ask her what are we but what if I get out in the friend zone, maybe I'm just her friends with benefits.

"Have you been taking you medicine?" I asked interrupting her kisses, "hell no" she said kissing me again, she's being way more clingy than usual, "you need too take it" I said sliding from underneath her, "I don't wanna she whined collapsing down onto the couch I was just laying on,

"let me see your ribs" I said putting on my stethoscope, she blew out a deep breath sitting up then taking off her shirt, soft ball is doing her abs and arms justice, I tried to be professional but she wouldn't stop licking her lips and it was throwing me off.

Her ribs were still heavily bruised, "take a deep breath for me" I said putting the stethoscope over her heart, "mmm" she said childishly shaking her head, "really Lauren" I said unamused. She puckered her lips leaning in halfway,

I smiled leaning in and connecting our lips, she took a deep breath letting me check her lungs, I nodded. "Your so cute when you do doctery things" she said watching me. I smiled blushing widely, grabbing her pills from my bag.

"Do I have too take them?" She whined,"yes baby you do" I said handing her the bottle, "and If i don't?" She said in a challenging tone.

"You won't be going or cumming for a week" I said running my thumb over her bottom lip, "Cumming?" She said confused, "ohh" she said opening the pills quickly she pored three in her hand quickly throwing them back,

"no Lauren" I said trying too stop her, she had already swallowed the pills, "you're about too be fucked up" I said laughing, it immediately hit her, her pupils were barley visible at this point. She looked around for a second before smiling, "I can hear colors" she whispered.

"Which one is your favorite?" I asked laughing, "number 8" she said looking around, "which color is that?" I asked curiously, "tangerine orengggge" she's said playing with her lips. "Lauren you hate orange" I said chuckling,

she looked at me with hurt eyes, "no I do not" she said sternly telling me off. I held my hands un in surrender.

It had been about 20 minutes later and Lauren had done literally everything sing thing a high person would do, she continues too choke to death on the same piece of chicken strip, and will not stop swaying her head back and forth too the non excitant beat,

I examined the situation and thought what would Lauren do if the tables were turned. "Lolo" I said continuesly pocking her, she finally felt it looking at me. "What do you think of Normani?" I asked, am immediate smile appeared on her face causing my heart too flutter.

"She's so cuddly she my cute little manibear, my baby girl" she said licking her bottom lip and pulling it in between her teeth, "miss Jauregui, are you high right now?" I asked in a reporter voice.

She shook her head no slightly paranoid, "you heard her first folks on how high Is Lauren" I said holding my fist up too my mouth talking like a talk game host, "contestant number 1 are you ready?"

I said holding the remote too her mouth like a microphone. She looked at me for a second then slowly leaned down and licked my hand, I looked at her with disgust on my face. "Anyways round 1" I said loudly

, "what is 4x4?" I asked making timer sounds, she leaned down on my hand again, "Abraham p Lincoln" she said confidently, I looked at with an un amused face, "what the f-" I let out a deep breath,"why is it Abraham Lincoln", "because Lincoln was the 16th president of the universe and P because I'm a pimp, and it's the 16th letter too"

I sighed "why did that make sense", "cause I'm genius" she said tapping her head nodding, I scoffed "spell cantaloupe" I said, she rubbed her hands together,

"c-a-n-apostrophe-" I cut her off "nope your disqualified" I said throwing the remote at her, "what?" She said confusused, "since fucking when is there a apostrophe in cantaloupe?" I asked honestly curios". "Umm",

"don't even answer that" I said waving my hand dismissing her, "last chance" I said taking a deep breath.

"Spell Caucasian" I said simply, "w-h-I-t-e" she spelled out, I put my face in my hands, "Lauren your a fucking dumbass" I said calmly, "I don't remember you saying that yesterday,

actually it was more like, Lauren, ahh Lauren" she said mocking me, "okay shut up" I said putting my hand over her mouth, "say sorry daddy" she said childishly, I rolled my eyes "Don't roll your eyes at me" she said in a snotty tone,

I rolled my eyes again, "see now you're about have too run my fade, you think this is a game" she said getting up, "yes I do" I said slapping her ass as she got up, she clenched her fist then released them,

"keep testing me I'll fuck you up" she said angrily, I smiled she's sexy when she angry, "yea that's what I thought walk away" I said in a selective tone.

"Ahh Lauren" she moaned again, "shut the fuck up Lauren damn" I said becoming annoyed, "hit me" she yelled, "your hella irritating" she ran over too me hopping over the couch don't the absolute most,

"what I didn't hear you"she said stepping just out of arm distance, "Lauren move, I swear I will fight you", "you won't do a damn thing" she said getting in my face, she put pushed my head back with her finger. This hoe is really trying me.

"Stop fucking with me Lauren" i said pushing her away, "do something" she said in a threatening way, she knew just how too push my buttons.

I swung at her hard but she caught my hand pushing me back. Done on the couch. I jumped up again trying too hit her but she dodged every one of my hits, "damn stop swinging so hard" she said ducking as I kept swinging, she pushed my head back again, I'm really about too stab this hoe. She lightly hit me on each side of my face several times

"oo where you at babe" she said jumping around dodging me. She was really making me look like a dumb ass.

I grabbed her hair swinging her on too the couch, "oh you wanna fight dirty?" She said getting back up, she charged at me picking me up and throwing me down on the couch, my hands latched onto her hair again, she grabbed my boob squeezing, "ahh Lauren let go",

I said trying too us my other hand too move her, "you let go" she said I gripped her head tighter only for her to wrap her fingers around my nipple and lightly twist, I let go of her hair pushing her back, "oww Lauren fuck" I said rubbing it,

"un do you know how much this weave costs?" She said putting her hair in a bun, "ill punch you in your esophagus if you say anything even remotely racist" I said balling up my fist.

"Shut up no you won't" she said sitting down. "Try me", she ran her fingers through my hair "did you but this at-" before she could finish her word I jabbed her in the throat causing her too have a coughing fit falling onto the floor,

I laughed as she Wheezed for air, I closed my eyes for a second until I felt her rapid tapping on my ankle when I opened my eyes she was on the ground having a shaking with her eyes in the back of her head, her fingers and toes were curled tightly.

She was having a seizure it had too be the scariest thing in the works seeing her like this.

I looked down and saw she had peed on her self, "oh my god Lauren" I said dropping too my knees, I took off her necklace she was wear before turning her in her side. She stopped shaking as a smile appeared on her face, I stopped my motions putting my head down,

"you fucking ass hole" I said as she sat up laughing at me, "you should have seen your face", "Lauren that isn't fucking funny" I said as my hands shook, "yes it was", "but you peed" I said looking at her,

she pulled a water bottle from under the couch, I let out a huge sigh of relief then slapped her shoulder.

"What did we learn about hitting people?" She said rubbing her shoulder. "Lauren that's not funny I thought you were dying" I said sitting down on the couch, "I am dying, dying too have you",

It was cheesier than a pizza but it was sweet, I leaned in and kissed her pecked her lips twice before pulling away. I really don't know how she can have my blood boiling one minute and have me giggling and blushing the next.

I winced feeling a burning pain in my nipple, she almost ripped my piercing out, "let me help you with that" she said lowering me down on the couch and getting in between my legs, she took of my scrub throwing it too the side,

I had a camisole under so I let her, she attached her lips to my neck kissing it gently, how can someone so mean and aggressive be so gentle and caring.

She kissed down my breast sucking a little leaving marks, "mmmm" I said not wanting to let a moan escape knowing Lauren if never hear the end of it, she slid my shirt down stretching it but I didn't care I just wanted her lips all over my body,

she I clipped my bra letting my breast escape, her eyes litt up like she was a kid in a candy store, good think I wore a bra that clipped in the front. She attached her lips to my left breast, causing me too moan and grip the back of her neck, she swirled her tongue around my rock hard nipple licking around it continuously,

my breath hitched as she sucked gently, "Mmmm Lauren" I moaned running my fingers through her hair, "you like that baby?" She said before reattaching her lips to my breast, I smirked thinking of the perfect Idea.

"Lauren, I have too tell you something" I said seriously "what baby?" She said attaching her lips too my neck again, "Lauren I'm pregnant again " I blurted out, she froze and sat up off of me, "your what?" She said in utter shock, "it's yours" I said clipping my bra on,

"wait woah woah, what do you mean again?" She said confused, she's high as shit. I scratched my head "Isaac is yours too" her eyes widened "really?" She said in a un readable tone, I nodded trying so hard not to laugh, "there's a- a baby In there?"

She said pointing at my stomach, omg I'm having a baby with a complete dumb ass. I nodded again, the biggest smile spread across her face. She laid down next too me putting her head next too my stomach, she rubbed my stomach and kissed it.

Now I wish I really am pregnant this moment is so precious, "is it a boy or a girl?" She asked looking up at me, "definitely a girl" I said, she smiled again, "my second princess" she said snuggling into the side of my stomach, "who's your first?" I asked curiously, "you" she said leaning upward and kissing my lips,

she pecked me twice before going back down to my stomach and pecking it twice. Oh my god I'm going too cry I thought getting chocked up. Lauren is just so damn perfect, it's almost too big too be true.

She sat up before getting off the couch and taking a deep breath, "baby I need too tell you something" she said pacing back and forth, I grabbed her pulling her down next too me,

she made eye contact with me I saw that same look in her eye the fear and desperation, "talk too me babe" I said intertwining out fingers, she took a deep breath never taking her eyes off the floor it was obviously immensely difficult for her too tell me this.

I leaned in and connected our lips she kissed back with more passion than ever before, she pulled away still not looking at me, I lifted her chin so we're were eye level, she looked away again putting her face in her hands, "Lauren" I said resting my hand on her knee in a comforting way,

"I'm sorry, I just really don't want you too hate me" she said lifting her eyes from the ground but still not too mine, "I'm sure I won't hate you what ever it is" I said rubbing her knee, she pulled me into a tight hug full of sorrow, I was getting scared at this point.

She pulled away and put her hand over my stomach then looked in my eyes, "yesterday, after we-you know, I got a call from my mom" she bit her lip nervously, "she said, that, my dad He's really really sick and in the hospital" I could hear the hurt in her voice so I grabbed her hand interlacing our fingers,

"and that, they she will not support me anymore that I she's sending repo men too my house too collect all of my cars and I have 30 days too find another place too live and a job",I felt so bad my heart hurt so much for her. "And yes, I am 24 years old and still live off mommy and daddy" she said chucking trying too lighten the mood,

"Lauren that doesn't change the way I feel about you", she took another deep breath I could hear her breath hitch as she talked, "that's not it" she said tightening her grip on my hand.

"I was really upset and needed too be alone, that's why I kicked you out, and that's how the hole in the wall and this happened she said referring too her knuckle, she bit her lip nervously again, "four years ago I dated this girl named Vanessa and Vanessa and I had something so so deep,

it was so close too love but I couldn't make the commitment, one day she told me finally told me that she loved me...and I didn't say it back I was too afraid of what it might mean, that night she would not stop call text email anything too talk too me...but I ignored her because I was too much of a fucking pussy too just say it back"

that night she texted me for the final time", I will never stop loving you..., the next morning I got a call from her father". Her voice started too creak, "He was crying and he said, Victoria drowned her self in the bathtub and she wrote in her note she did it because nobody loved her"

A tear escaped my eye as she continued too talk, "she had this clutched in her hand" she said taking the necklace out from under her shirt. More tears escaped my eyes as she continued on,

she stuttered a little as her breathing hitched as she struggled too swallow, she's so strong how is she not broken?, "I was completely devastated the grief broke me I cried for hours on end just wanting too go back too that day and redo I would have gave anything too just have another change too say it even though I didn't mean it.

"Well one day I got tired of crying all day in my bed angry at the world and decided too go too a party, I got completely hammered on every alcohol in the party, I also mixed it with alprazolam", I gasped she took xanax I thought, "one party turned into two, then three, and then every party" she swallowed again, "those pills made me feel so good, so alive...like I was invincible",

"I wasn't, my dad found me overdosing on the bathroom floor in a puddle of vomit", "he got me help and he stuck with me the whole way, my mom told him too throw me out on the street where I belong" I saw a tear drop down from her eye but she quickly whipped it hopping I didn't see it.

"He got me into this support group where I meet Lucy, He is my rock.. he believed in me when I needed it most, he is my hero without the cape" more tears came from her eyes, she just let them flow, "he and Lucy were the only people there for me when it truly counted, and now he's dying, it's too soon... I can't say goodbye, I just can't"

she rested her head on my chest wrapping her arms around me as she cried into my chest, I held her as we cried together Lauren is way stronger than I ever thought, "yesterday I was hurting so badly and just messed up all around,

I went over too Lucy's house just searching for her care","she told me all about how keanna and her had a fight and that she was hurt too, her and I started too drink and talk".

I pulled away from the hug as my heart beat out of my chest praying she's not around too say what I think she's about too say, she looked down at the floor, we talked and drank until she kissed me" my heart broke and half and fell at my feet,

"when I woke up this morning we were in her bed, she was topless and I was half naked I pushed her off of me as my once dry face was now wet again, she let more tears escape as she gripped her own hair, "did you sleep with her?" I said fully sobbing my heart out,

"I don't know" she said lowly, I looked at her with pure anger and disgust on my face, I stood up attempting to get away, she grabbed my arm, "please don't go" she said crying as well.

I leaned down and kissed her with passion when I came back up I struck her clean across the face, I could tell she wasn't expecting that because she didn't try and stop it, I shook loose from her grip, grabbing my things I put her keys on the table grabbing my own,

I turned too her "goodbye Lauren" I said through my tears before opening her door, "no please" she said putting her hands together in a praying motion, I shut the door fleeing from the scene a viscous murder was committed, Jane doe:my heart...
-----------------------------------------😭😭😭😭 y'all wasn't ready stop lying 👀👀😩😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.3K 5
261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you
145K 3.3K 24
You never know what could happen. WARMING: G¡P Lauren
3.1K 103 1
Is it ever enough?