Naomi [Wattys 2017]

By HusseinaJafiya

*COMPLETED* Formerly known as: The Cow Bee. When Naomi was four she got vitiligo, also known as leucoderma... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
New story alert!
Wattys 2017

Chapter 39

317 51 0
By HusseinaJafiya

Chapter 39

"Oh my god Naomi!" Hayley squealed. "I can't believe it! This is the best news I've heard in ages!"

"Calm down Hayley, its only dating." I patted her shoulders as she was jumping up and down right infront of me.

The first thing I did the moment i got to school the following Monday morning was to tell Hayley and Grace that I was now dating Adam. It's not my fault that the news was too exciting to tell them over the phone during the weekend.

"He waited for the special time to fall right on Valentine's Day. That's so cute of him." Grace said.

"I know right. I'm so jealous of you." Hayley whined and pressed her back on the locker beside mine. "He's going to be such a great boyfriend to you."

"I hope so." I snorted.

"Don't be silly. He definitely will." Grace rolled her eyes and came closer to me for a hug. "I'm so proud of youu."

"Guys stop it. It's dating, no big deal." I grumbled in Grace's arm.

"Says the one that has always wished for it."

I elbowed Grace which made her laugh.

"Come on don't pretend like you don't like the fact you're dating him?" She smirked.

"Yeah yeah you know I definitely like it." I rolled my eyes. "It's jus-"

I was cut off by an arm around my shoulder. The hand felt familiar and this changed the atmosphere to a dead one. Before I could talk, the most annoying voice came up beside me.

"Hey morons." The Enemy said with his arms around me.

"It's you again. The guy who interrupts to everything." Hayley scoffed and folded her arms.

"You know me too well." He smirked at her before turning to me. "Naomi always likes my company."

"No." I rolled my eyes and brushed his hands off my shoulder. "You really need to stop bothering me."

"Yeah stop it." Grace added. "She has a boyfriend now."

I turned to glare at Grace.

What the hell. Grace are you crazy?! Why are you spilling this to someone I hate so much.

She looked at me and mouthed 'sorry' when she saw my reaction.

"Really?!" He looked surprised as a light chuckle came out of his mouth. "Naomi? Get a boyfriend? I bet it's that Albert guy."

"Actually no." Hayley spoke up with her crossed arms and attitude. "He's some other cute guy in another school. Way hotter than you."

"I don't have any business with all this shit you guys are telling me." He snorted. "I don't come here to flirt with Naomi so why bring up this stupid 'boyfriend' topic."

"Looks like someone sounds jealous." Hayley smirked at him while playing with her hair.

"Don't be silly Hayley." I rolled my eyes.

There's no way The Enemy would come around to be flirting with me in any single way.

But wait, what if he secretly does it by bullying me?

"You guys need to get a room." He rolled his eyes as well.

"Hey guys." We heard from behind The Enemy.

Jamie and Jo appeared behind him as they moved to our side. Next thing I know, I see Jamie and The Enemy sharing eye contact before Jamie looked away.

"Hey you." Jo smugged at The Enemy making the rest of us to be confused because that wasn't a regular thing.

He replied her by giving her a small smile before his eyes turned to Jamie. Jamie making things awkward just looked at him and waved at him.

He didn't reply to her wave but rather just walked away after locking eyes with her.

Something really fishy seems to be going on here.

"Jamie? Is everything okay with you two?" Hayley asked like she read my mind.

"Nah." She shrugged and pulled a face that made it seem like she doesn't care. But deep down we know something is up.

"She's pretending." Jo spoke up and elbowed Jamie. "Just spill it."

Jamie rolled her eyes before sighing.

"You know that guy Jboy360 that I told you was my game buddy?" Jamie asked us.

Before she could continue, our eyes widened as we took a quick snap to what she was going to say.

"Don't tell me it's him?" I shut my eyes.

"It's him."

"And he came to your house?!" Grace mouth gaped open.

"Unfortunately." She muttered. "But I didn't let him in the moment I saw him."

"That's the craziest thing I've heard today." Hayley laughed. "I mean isn't that so crazy?"

Hayley being the only one laughing, caused all of us to glare at her.

"Hayley this is serious." Grace said. "That guy is an ass."

"But I think they'll make a cute couple."

I snorted while Jamie elbowed Hayley for calling them a couple.

"He smells like a garage dump." Jamie said which caused all of us to laugh. She stops and think. "Fuck guys! Like that's messed up! He's just a total total shit and-"

"-yeah yeah we get what you want to say." Grace being the good girl and hating swear words cut her.

Someone like Jamie was the typical swear word kind of girl that I was used to. When she's ready to say shit about you, she does and doesn't stop until you stop her.

The bell rang signaling the beginning of the first class. This caused me to groan because I was having maths. Maths of all subject!

"See you guys later!" Jo said before walking away as the rest of them left as well.

It was just Grace and I.

I was about making my leave to class when Grace stopped me by pulling my arm.

"Hey I've got to tell you something." She said in a low tone.

I stood infront of her and waited for her to talk.

"I like Kaleb."

"I saw that coming." I smirked and folded my arms at her.

"No this is serious. I really like him but I'm just scared to fall on the wrong side."

I came closer to her and played with her hair as I looked at her anxious face.

"Don't worry it's going to be fine. He's a great guy." I smiled.

"But he's a bad boy. A bad 'college' boy Naomi."

"I like that. Bad boy meets good girl." I snorted.

"It's not funny. And besides he told me something about Adam."

On hearing his name my heart stopped. I was the anxious one now.

"What did he say?"

"That-"

"-everyone head to class! No time for conversations! There's always time after class." Principal Porter shouted at the end of the hallway.

"Will let you know soon, I promise." Grace said as I nodded before waving her goodbye to go to class.

I hope it wasn't something negative this time.

While walking to class, I heard my phone beep. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it. It was a message from Adam.

'Morning princess. Can't wait to see you today ;)'

This made me smile.

It's about time that Adam is my boyfriend and nothing else is going to be the same again.

________________
END OF CHAPTER 39

Hey guys!

Hope y'all are excited that Naomi and Adam are finally dating? Sorry it took long to get them together.

Please remember to vote and follow xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 711 35
David has a huge, life-ruining, crush on Alyssa Harvard (who is only about one billion times out of his league). As if that wasn't enough of a proble...
1.5M 30.9K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
2.8M 77.5K 87
Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as long as when she turns eighteen, she gets t...
12.2K 689 46
Kiara Jones a seventeen year old girl lives a simple life with her family and friends in Florida. She had never been in love neither had flings. Kia...