Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

XXIX

4.9K 114 35
By -NewRules-

Liam's POV

After dropping Josh and Zayn off at the party I raced back to the apartment just in time before Josh, Michael and Ash and Luke came over.

I arrived back home as Louis was just finishing painting Harry's face yellow.

"Well hello my baby boys." I said to Harry and Niall and they giggled.

"Was Zayn okay when you dropped him off?" Louis asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, and I gave him the speech again about no alcohol, smoking or sex." I said, whispering the 'sex' so that Harry and Niall didn't hear. I don't need them questioning that sort of thing right now, they can stay my babies for a bit longer.

"That's good. Before he left I told him to keep his phone on as well so if he needs us or we want to get in contact with him then we can." He said.

"What time is Josh and that coming over?" I asked.

"They should be here at about eight, which is roughly... Now." He said after checking his watch.

"Boys can you sit on the couch a minute and listen to what Daddy's got to say?" I said and watched them scurry over to the couch.

"Now it's going to be quite dark when we go out so I want you to hold one of our hands at all times. If you feel tired, or need the toilet, just tell one of us and we'll bring you back home okay?" I said and they both nodded their heads.

The doorbell rand and I opened it to see Josh, Ash and Michael standing at the door with Luke - who is dressed as a cowboy - hiding behind Michael.

"Hey guys, come on in. Do you want a drink or do you just want to head straight out?" I asked.

"Do you mind if Luke uses the toilet first? I forgot to make him go before we left and I don't want him having an accident half way round." Ash said and Luke blushed.

"Yeah sure, the bathroom is just down the hall there." I said pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

"Lou." I interrupted Louis' conversation with Josh.

"Yeah Li?" He said as Josh excused himself to talk to Michael.

"Have you made sure Harry and Niall have gone to the toilet?" I asked.

"Well Harry's wearing a pull up under his minion costume because the costume will be quite hard to get off and you know how he always leaves it to the last minute to go. Niall's been though." He said and I smiled.

"You're the best." I said and brought him into a hug.

"What?" He asked looking up at me confused

"You think about all these little things. I guarantee you if I was left to look after them by myself I wouldn't have thought about half the stuff you think about." I said and he sighed into my top.

"It's just because I grew up with little sisters Li. I got used to doing these things." He chuckled.

"You're still the best." I said and pecked his lips.

"Right are we going to get going?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah let's go."

We all exited the apartment and went to a few different doors and then final we walked round to another neighbourhood, just past the park.

I had a tight grip on Niall's hand and Louis had Harry clinging to him as he doesn't really like the dark. We got to the neighbourhood and I let go of Niall's hand and Louis let go of Harry so that they could go up to the door with the rest of the kids. We had bumped into quite a few people we knew as we were walking round so we've added a lot of people to our group.

Louis POV

When all the kids had got their sweets they all started coming back over to us. However, I couldn't find my minion dressed boy anywhere.

"Niall, where's Harry?" I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Was he not at the door with you?" I asked and he shook his head no.

Where could he be? I only let go of his hand so he could go to the bloody door.

Liam noticed me getting a bit panicky and came over.

"I don't know where Harry is. I let go of his hand so he could go to the door but Niall says he wasn't at the door..." I rambled.

"Lou, calm down. We'll find him."

We all split up and finally found Harry. He had gone to the house next door and then couldn't find us so he sat down beside the lamp post and was crying.

"Oh baby, it's okay Daddy and Papa are here." I cooed and Liam picked him up and started rocking him back and forth whilst placing little kisses to his curly hair.

Niall's POV

When everyone left to go find Harry I stayed behind a bit. Just as well because this man offered me more sweeties! He came over to me after everyone was a fair distance away and he had a long black coat on. If everyone else had just waited they would've got sweeties too.

When Daddy and Papa found Harry they came back over to me and the man ran away. Papa grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"Let's go home bug." Papa said and I nodded.

On the way home I told Papa about how many sweets I got, but I left out the part where the man gave me the extra sweets because I didn't want him to make me share with Harry.

"Papa, my tummy hurts." I complained as we were almost home.

"Oh baby, you've probably just had too many sweeties." He said.

I nodded but couldn't help think that it's more than that.

When we got home I said goodbye to Luke and everyone else left. It was just me, Harry, Daddy and Papa.

Liam's POV

"I'm going to go and get Harry ready for bed." I whispered to Louis.

I carried Harry into Louis and I's room and laid him down on the middle of our bed. I removed his minion outfit and took off the wet pull up. He probably wet it when he got lost. Poor baby.

He started to move around a little and whined at the cold air but I just shushed him and he went back to sleep, sticking his thumb in his mouth.

I put a nappy on him, and then put his sleeper on him. It's getting really cold and he likes his sleeper because it's got monkeys on it.

I used one of the baby wipes too wipe the yellow paint off of his face and then carried him into his bed, taking his thumb out of his mouth and replacing it with a dummy.

"Goodnight baby boy." I said and kissed his forehead.

When I went back into the living room Louis and Niall were nowhere to be seen.

"Lou!" I called.

"We're in the toilet Li!" He called back.

I went into the family bathroom to see Niall being sick. Very sick.

"He's probably just had too many sweets." I said and rubbed Niall's back soothingly while he continued to be sick.

"I don't know Li, I thought that too but this doesn't seem right." He said.

Just then the sick started coming out of Niall's nose too, as if it wasn't escaping fast enough from his mouth.

He whined a little and then was silent. It was only then that I realised he'd collapsed on the bathroom floor.

"Lou, call an ambulance!"

Hey guys!

This was suggested by @DHMORREGO, so thank you very much!

I will be continuing from where this chapter left off in the next one.

What did you guys think? Did you like it? Anything you didn't like?

Any/all prompts are very much welcomed!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuu

💖

1/11/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.9K 45
Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson are bestfriends. They met each other at the play ground, when Zayn accidentally hit Louis with his ball... They've bec...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
11.5K 701 18
Harry is a new sophomore in Louis' school in Doncaster. He slips cute little notes into Louis' locker to make him a little happier.... or because he...
37.2K 1K 58
People from Wolverhampton, West Midlands England, United Kingdom saw Liam Payne as a shy person. At school, Liam had always been bullied. As if that...