Vivah-A Journey From Engageme...

By MaNanlicious_Angel

DARE TO COPY IT.... AND SEE WHAT I DO... BEAWARE...!! Copyright © 2015 MaNanlicious_Angel STORY IS PRIVATE AF... More

Prolouge
Character Sketch
~Chapter 1~ I am Eager To Meet You
~Chapter 2~ Our First Meet
~Chapter 3~ The Official Meeting
~Chapter 4~ Desperation for talk
~Chapter 5~ The Engagement Day
~Chapter 6~ Misunderstandings
~Chapter 7~ When All Went Wrong
~Chapter 8~ Haseena Maan Jayegi
~Chapter 9~ Let's Talk
~Chapter 10~ Long Late Night talks
~Chapter 11~ Pregnancy Test??
~Chapter 12~ Angry Manik Malhotra
~Chapter 13~ Alone Time
~Chapter 14~ The Dare Game
~Chapter 15~ Track to Love Each Other
~Chapter 16~ Mr. Drama King
~Chapter 17~ Ladies Bonding
~Chapter 18~ Shukran Allah
~Chapter 19~ Naughty Nandu
~Chapter 20~ Vulnerable Manik
New Character Sketch
~Chapter 21~ Haunting Past
~Chapter 22~ New Beginning
~Chapter 23~ Falling For Right
~Chapter 24~ Eagerness
~Chapter 25~ The Confession Night Part 1
~Chapter 26~ The Confession Night Part 2
~Chapter 27~ Peace
~Chapter 28~ Music Or Family
~Chapter 29~ Just 3 More Months
~Chapter 30~ Birthday Surprise
~Chapter 31~ Table Turned
~Chapter 32~ Chadariya Jheeni Re Jheeni
~Chapter 33~ Broken Family
~Chapter 34~ Is It Over?
~Chapter 35~ It Hurts To Hurt You
~Chapter 36~ Left and Lost
~Chapter 37~ Different Poles
~Chapter 38~ Tu Mileya Toh Jaane Na Dunga
~Chapter 39~ I Hate You
~Chapter 40~ Lovesick Boys
~Chapter 41~ Loves to Irritate Her
~Chapter 42~ Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
~Chapter 43~ Drunk Manik
~Chapter 44~ New Entry?
~Chapter 45~ Kiss Miss?
~Chapter 46~ Janeman Janeman
~Chapter 47~ Neither Love Nor Hatred
~Chapter 49~ Someone in Everyone's life
Never Have I Ever
~Chapter 50~ Sangeet Ceremony
~Chapter 51~ Mehndi Ceremony
~Chapter 52~ Haldi and Bachelor's
Important Pictures + Promo
~Chapter 53~ Shubh Vivah
~Chapter 54~ The Night
~Chapter 55~ I Love Him More
~Chapter 56~ Life With Lot Of Love
~Chapter 57~ I Promise
~Chapter 58~ Honolulu Diaries
~Chapter 59~ Completing Fantasies
~Chapter 60~ Sharing Is Caring
~Chapter 61~ Anything For Love
~Chapter 62~ Accepting the Odds
~Chapter 63~ Exposed?
~Chapter 64~ Contrast Roads
~Chapter 65~ Going Rebel
~Chapter 66~ Final Showtime
~Chapter 67~ The End
~EPILOGUE~
~Excerpt 1~
~Excerpt 2~
~Excerpt 3~
~Excerpt 4~ Last Excerpt

~Chapter 48~ We Are a Family

36.1K 2.1K 730
By MaNanlicious_Angel

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

Nandini's POV

It's been 24 hours since he left and what I am doing? Nothing sitting in my room sulking on some random airport service staff. Why? because they don't give me tickets to India. Like seriously? Here he went away over the night and here I am trying to get one ticket and they are not ready to give the ticket. That's what Cabir Jiju told me.

I huffed and sat with a thump on my bed. I saw Navya didi glaring at me from the dressing of my room.

"Why are you getting angry? All the tickets are sold for today. Cabir is getting tickets for us na for tomorrow. Then why are you sulking?" she asked brushing her hairs.

Like seriously? They just don't get it. I want to run to him and give a tight slap on his face before kissing him senseless for leaving me AGAIN just like that.

"Didi... why don't you understand? I mean he went away in anger. I am worried for him now. I just hope he is okay and moreover, we have been away from each other since two years, now I can't even wait for two hours and you are telling me to wait till two days?" I paced around the room thumping my feet on the ground.

"kal tak to bada gussa aa raha tha uss par and see today what are you doing?" she smirked and placed the comb on the table.

"I am still angry and I can't wait to give him a tight slap across his face." I gritted my teeth.

Before she could say anything, we saw Cabir Jiju walking inside my room.

"Tadaa..." he showed me few papers. I grabbed it quickly and read it.

"Tickets for us to Mumbai tonight at 4 am." He grinned.

I grinned and looked at him "when we will reach there? I mean how many hours?"

"it is 9 hours' journey, so will be there till 6 pm in Indian time." He said.

I sat on the bed and looked at tickets again. Few tears came in my eyes. I saw bed sank beside me and then I felt on hand encircling around my shoulder.

"what are you feeling right now Nandu? Happy? Sad? Nervous?" Cabir Jiju asked me.

I looked at him with tears and said "Guilt." I sobbed and he immediately engulfed me in his arms.

"hey... you don't have to be guilty baba. You are to my brave bacha. And its not your fault. Its okay. Shit happens. Now its happy time. I have already informed Mom and Papa about our arrival. Amms is so happy that you are going there." He patted my head.

"But Jiju, I am nervous. I mean... how I am going to face Malhotras? I mean they all to hate me now. And Manik...?" I stopped at his name. I don't know what he must be doing right now?

I closed my eyes to control my emotions.

"usme nervous hone ki kya baat hai. And no one is going to hate you. All will be happy to see you. You just pack your bags. And ha don't forget to pack all your stuff. You might not come back here now" he said and winked at me.

I smiled and nodded. They both left me immediately and I fall on my back on the bed.

"Manik..." I took his name as soon as I closed my eyes.

When you were here, I kept running away from you. Now when you are gone, I am missing you like hell. You don't have any idea that I am head over heels for you baby. I have fallen in love Again with you. You made me fall for you again and this time Manik it's my promise that I won't let us fall apart like last time.

"I won't. I promise you Manik." I swore.

I picked up his photo frame from my side table and lightly kissed him on his lips over the frame "I love you" I whispered and grinned.

---------------------

We had already boarded our flight to Mumbai just few minutes ago and I heard the captain announcing to fasten our seat belts. We all obeyed him and our flight took off in few minutes. I glanced outside of the window and saw London. I am going to miss this place like hell. It gave me so many beautiful memories.

It gave me my best friend back. It gave me my love back and for that love I had to leave this place for forever. Thank you London. Thank you so much for being a part of my life. Thanks for everything.

I felt a hand patted over my head, I turned my face and saw Navya didi smiling at me. I hugged her from side and cuddled with her more. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. I felt cold because of the temperature of plane. I felt a warm quilt spreading across my whole body. before I could even see anything, I was in deep slumber. I was tired.

Next I opened my eyes when someone pats on my shoulder.

"Nandu..." I heard a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes lightly and saw around, I was still in plane. I glanced at my side and saw Navya didi giving me a warm smile.

"good morning." She giggled.

"We reached?" I asked hurriedly.

"We are about to. Fasten the seat belt. We are going to land soon." Cabir Jiju winked at me.

And as an excited kid, I jumped on my seat. And the air hostesses gave me weird looks. I gave them back those weird looks and they left us alone.

I checked my seat belt and sat patiently not showing more of excitement. But from inside I was way more excited.

Soon we landed in Mumbai and we went out after completing our immigration process. I stood in between thousands of people and breathed.

I was back, back in my life. The same life and same place which I left two years ago. How much I missed being here.

I felt a hand encircling around my shoulder "Chale?" I glanced at my side and saw Jiju standing there.

I nodded and we went out taking our luggage. We stood in front of car, while Jiju was putting our luggage inside the car. I glanced at my watch and it was showing 6:30 in the evening. I want to meet Manik that was the only thought was coming in my head over and over again.

"Uhmmm Jiju...?" I called him. he glanced at me and asked me what.

"wo... actually..." before I could say anything, a cab came and stopped just in front of me.

"Nandini Murthy ji?" the driver said.

I looked at Jiju and Didi. They both were smirking. I understood. I grinned and hugged both of them.

"thank you" I whispered.

"Pata tha mujhe tu siddha Manik se milna chahegi. So go. Meet your hero. And we go to Murthy villa." Jiju said and settled inside the car.

I smiled and sat inside the cab.

"Madam kaha jana hai?" he asked.

"mere ghar. Malhotra Mansion." I grinned and the cab started in no time.

The cab stopped exactly outside of the Malhotra Mansion. I came out and paid the driver. He took it and went away. while I stood there in front of a big mansion. So many memories, so many special moments, so many firsts. All I could see was a flashback memory running just across my eyes. I just realised that how much I missed this place, how much I missed.... Mom... his mother was not only his, she was mine too. In true manner she made me her daughter. And I hurted her in the worst way. First thing I am going to do is to apologise her.

I was about to enter in, while something caught my attention, which I clearly ignored a few seconds ago. I again looked at the elevation of the house. It was beautifully decorated, lights and flower decorations. It was decorated as... a bride.

I walked in the gate still gazing around me. I saw few known and few unknown servants decorating the garden area. Known faces gave me a scared smile, while unknown chose to ignore me. Suddenly I bumped in to someone and the whole basket of flowers fell from his hand and laid down on the floor.

I looked up and saw Ramukaka, the oldest servant of Malhotra's "Ramukaka... kaise hai aap?" I asked with a smile.

He first got startled and then watched me up to down and he too gave me a scared smile.

"Nandini bitiya... aap yaha?" he asked.

"kyun? Main yaha nahi aa sakti?" I asked back with a small smile.

"nahi nahi jaroor. Par iss waqt, aur..." he stopped and looked down. He bent down and started picking up the flowers.

"Ramukaka. Ye ghar itna sajh kyun raha hai? Shadi hai kya kisi ki?" I laughed a bit on my last line.

He got up and wore and serious face. I saw him gulping. I observed his every action. His face went pale.

"Ramukaka. Kya hua?" I asked out of worry.

"Wo... ye sab... Manik baba ki shadi ki taiyariyan ho rahi hai. Aur aapka aana? To..." he said looking down. And my world turned upside down. I came from London running to him and he agreed to marry someone else? Just like that? Was it easy for him? I am not going to leave him. uski kisi aur se shadi ho use pehle I will kill him and dig his grave here itself.

I ran inside hurriedly, I could hear Ramukaka yelling my name, but I was an angry bull and I entered the house.

The house was more beautifully decorated than the outside. Few more servants were decorating it. suddenly I heard the voice from my left.

"Mohan, thoda right." I watched a lady figure turning towards me. And I was right. It was Mom.

She watched me up to down and then shook her head. Then again looked at me. Yes of course, she must have thought that she is imagining me. She walked towards me slowly and I too walked towards her.

We both stood in front of each other with tears in our eyes. She gazed at me and I gazed at her.

And then we hugged each other so tight that no one could tear us apart. I sobbed hard in her embrace and she too sobbed hard.

"Mom... I... am... I am So... Sorry... Mom..." I hiccupped.

She caressed my head "shh... Nandu... shhh..."

I opened my eyes and again saw the decorations. Reality hit me hard. MANIK WAS MARRYING ANOTHER GIRL. and she didn't object.

I broke the hug hurriedly and she looked at me with a horrified face.

"Manik ki shaadi?" I asked in disbelief.

Mom looked down and I got my answers. Suddenly I heard another voice which I missed the most.

"Nandini...?" I turned around and saw Bhabhi standing there with a thali in her hand. She came to me slowly and looked at Mom.

I hugged her and she too hugged me back. I wanted to cry hard but I need to be sane right now, because I have to kill Manik Moron Malhotra.

I broke the hug and she caressed my face, but suddenly she got her senses and took her hands off me.

She wiped her tears and looked at Mom "Mom, what is she doing here?"

I cringed my face in annoyance, I can't believe they are getting him marry another girl.

"Manik kaha hai?" I asked out of nowhere. They both looked at me with horrified face.

They both looked at each other and then again looked at me.

"where is he?" I asked in a little loud tone. Note, a LITTLE.

Bhabhi gestured me towards up, I understood he must in our room. I started running towards up, while I heard another deep manly voice calling me.

I turned and saw dad giving me a broad smile. I ran to him and hugged him for few seconds but before he could say anything, I again ran up saying "Dad, will talk later, I need to screw your son first"

I heard a small laugh behind me.

I ran up and stood up just in front of our room door. OUR ROOM. yes, it was mine too. How could you even think of giving that place to another girl. Screw You Manik Malhotra.

I was about to knock on the door, when Nandini Murthy the fighter came in to the action and without knocking I barged into our room. and what I saw? My Man adjusting a beautiful blue coloured sherwani looking at his reflection in the mirror smiling at himself. Moron. Meri raato ki need udake, mujhe pyaar ka vaasta deke he is going to marry another girl and upar se he is smiling like a fool. Stop smiling or else I might break your Oh-So-Good Teeth.

"Achha hua Alia, tum aa gayi wo main..." he turned around and saw me. While I huffed in anger gritting my teeth.

He walked a little and ignored me as if I was not there.

I huffed more and shouted on top of my voice "Manik Malhotra"

And he stopped on his place. I heard him gulping audibly. He turned towards me again and looked up and down at me.

"tum Sach me yaha ho?" he came little near me and touched me with his fore finger.

I jerked his hand away from me and shouted "What do you mean?"

His expression changed immediately and he wore a confident face.

"what are you doing here?" he asked me with full attitude.

I gasped angrily and shouted "seriously you are asking me this?"

He looked at me with a questioning face.

"kal tak to mujhse bahot pyaar karte the tum? Sorry bol rahe hai the? Ab kya ho gaya, sara pyaar khatam? You pervert. Shaadi karoge kisi aur se. to hell I am letting you marry another girl." I shouted on my highest cord.

"haan... haan.. to kya galat kar raha hu? Tum bhi to shaadi kar rahi ho na? uss Aryaman se? to main kab tak kunwara rahunga? To amine shocha ki main bhi shaadi kar hi leta hu." He fumbled at first but then folded his sleeves arrogantly.

I stepped back little furiously and a garland of flower came in my hand which was handing from ceiling.

I clutched it and yelled "to hell. I am not letting you marry another girl" I started throwing each and every thing in the house.

Though I loved all the decoration in our room, but it was not for us, it was for him and another bitch.

"I will kill you first and then I dig your grave here itself. And then I will kill myself too. You moron Malhotra. How could you even think of marry another girl?" I was still yelling at him, while he was stopping me from destroying his Oh-So-Gorgeous decorations.

"What are you doing? Nandini... Stop... Nandini... Don't do this... Are tum ne hi to kaha, bhul jaao. So bhulne dogi tab na..." he kept saying that while I destroyed each and every decoration.

Suddenly a thought came in my mind "who is that bitch?" I turned towards him and asked. His eyes instantly became dark. I could see anger, clearly.

"listen, don't swear in front of me and not for her" he said coldly.

Oh so now Manik Malhotra started taking stand for her. That bitch. How can she take my place? I am not going to leave her. I am going to kill her.

"Bitch, whore. Bulaungi use sare names se. you care so much for her haan? Why?" I yelled on him, I could feel tears started brimming in to my eyes.

"Who is she tell me?" I asked again wiping my tears. While he stood there silent huffing like a mad man.

Suddenly I saw something. A wedding card. Her name must be on it. I took it from side table and stood in front of the bed.

I hurriedly opened the card, while Manik tried to snatch it from me.

"I am going to kill her" I said dangerously looking at him. he got a little scared at first but again tried to grab it from me. But I stood on the bed and opened it hurriedly.

"Mr. Anant Malhotra and Mrs. Nyonika Malhotra, cordially invites you to bless and grace the marriage ceremony of their son 'Manik Malhotra' with 'Nandini Murthy'.... Who is this bitch Nandini Mu...." I froze instantly.

I looked at him, he was having a goofy smile on his face "don't swear please, she is my would be." He said.

I again looked down with confusion and read it again. If in case, I have done a reading mistake.

"Mr. Anant Malhotra and Mrs. Nyonika Malhotra, cordially invites you to bless and grace the marriage ceremony of their son 'Manik Malhotra' with 'Nandini Murthy' daughter of Late Vinod Murthy and Late Kavita Murthy" I read it again and wiped my tears. I wasn't reading it wrong. It was me. ME?

With teary eyes I looked at him, he was smiling while I was crying.

"Main?" I asked pointing a finger at myself.

He nodded his head and said "Tum. Sirf tum"

"how?" I asked and with a thump sat on the bed.

"hey...." He kneeled down in front of me and caressed my face. He wiped the traces of tear from my face.

"but... how do you know that I am coming and...." I was so confused but then suddenly I became smart and I understood everything.

"Cabir Jiju?" I asked him still crying.

He smiled and wiped my tears again "Cabir Jiju."

I broke down in front of him again and shook my head. He hugged me instantly and caressed my back.

I could hear him mumbling sweet nothing to my ears, while I just rested my head inside his chest near his heart, which belongs to me. Only Me.

Finally, I broke the hug and looked at him "But I hate you... you made me swear that to me only. Aur itna gussa dilaya. And upar se main kitna kuch bol gayi na?" I wiped my nose with a hanky which he gave me.

He smiled and looked down "but I Love you." He confessed.

"Liar... agar pyaar karte to aise chhod ke nahi aate." I complained.

He laughed a bit and then said "kyun? Tum hi ne to kaha tha, tum shaadi karogi apne uss friend se? and your happiness matters me the most baby..." he caressed my cheeks.

"ha to my happiness lies in you duffer." I said like a small kid.

He laughed and blew me a kiss and wiped my tears.

He took my hand in his and caressed my knuckles and gazed at it.

"Kuch mangu, to dogi?" he asked still looking down.

I bobbed my head instantly and he looked at me. I could see tears brimming in corner of his eyes.

"you know Nandini, those two years when you weren't with me. Jee raha tha main. Par jaan nahi thi mujhme. Jo bhi hua do saal pehle, bahot galat hua. Nahi hona chahiye tha. Kuch Galati mujhse se huyi to kuch tumse. Aur phir bahot saari misunderstandings. Nandini, I won't say ki aage jaake humare bich me problems nahi hongi. Of course hongi, hum fights bhi karenge. But promise me you won't leave. you won't give up. And I promise that I will try to control my anger. From past two years the one thing I have learn is my anger can ruin everything. And it almost ruined the most beautiful relationship in my life." He said looking deep in to my eyes.

"Nandini... I am very sorry... sorry for every tear that you shed because of me. And I am sorry for my upcoming mistakes, which may happen in future because of my foolishness. But please baby, don't leave me. I will die this time." He cried a little and then sneezed.

"ek baari tumne mujhse pucha tha, aaj main officially tumse puchta hu..." he said smilingly wiping his tears.

"Nandini Murthy... will you marry me? Will you mine for forever?" he asked lovingly and I could do was stare at him with utmost love. He was still caressing my knuckles and was waiting for my reply. What should I say or do?

"Kuch... bolo..." he asked stammering a little.

And suddenly I don't know what gotten into me, I pulled him from his collars and we both laid on the soft mattress, before he could say anything I grabbed his lips with mine and sealed the deal of being with him for forever. I kissed him out of passion. When he kissed me in London that time it was so sudden that I could not give in to him. but today I want him to know that yes, I belongs to him since forever.

I kissed his uppar lip and ther bottom lip. He broke the kiss and asked "Is it a yes?"

He still has a doubt. Douchebag.

"of course yes... now shut up and kiss me..." I said hurriedly and again pulled him for a kiss. This time he too gave in and his hand rested on my neck and caressed it lovingly. He bit my lower lip and taking an opportunity entered inside my mouth. I moaned in the kiss. The passion from last two years was coming out now. it was visible that how much we craved for each other. It doesn't matter that how much differences we have, how much we stayed away from each other, each time we come out of it with more strength and love.

We were still kissing each other, nipping and biting each other's lips. I felt breathless, still I didn't want to give up. Same as him, I could feel that he was feeling breathless, still he too dint gave up. Seeing us, anyone could say that we are madly crazily and hopelessly in love with each other. I smiled in to the kiss.

"Manik... wooo.... Ahhhhhh...." We heard a feminine voice and broke the kiss promptly. He was still laying on me, my hands still on his collars. I looked at the door and saw a slender feminine figure standing facing her back towards us.

"Perfect timing" I heard Manik mumbling. I slapped his shoulder and pushed him. he made a face and adjusted his clothes.

"can't you two wait for your wedding night? Itni bhi kya jaldi hai?" I heard. I could easily make out who she was.

"Alia...?" I asked happily and she turned back. She smiled and me and blew me a kiss.

"and can't you knock before barging in a couple's bedroom?" Manik said. I could clearly see that how much pissed he was because of the disturbance.

"yeah, whatever..." she ignored him and came to me. I could see her flat tummy turned out a big fat belly, still she looked gorgeous as ever.

"Nandini..." she chirped and hugged me. But her belly came in between and she said "Oopss... my baby is stopping me to hug you babes..." she caressed her belly.

I couldn't even say a word. I was so happy and content seeing her happy. She was the most amazing person I have ever met. I could see a very good friend in her.

I caressed her belly and said "Congratulations Alia. I am so happy for you." I looked down and watched her belly. I felt a flinch inside her belly. Maybe baby knew my touch.

"ahhaa... old news Nandini... I should say congratulations to you and this moron." She said and glared Manik who was standing behind me.

"yeah yeah... ugly fat lady..." Manik said from my back. "Manik... you dumb..." she yelled angrily...

These two can never change. And I don't want them to change because I love them as they are. I smiled and shook my head.

"hello... where are you zoned out?" I heard Manik saying from my side. I looked at him and shook my head.

"ab Mrs. Alia Dhruv Vedant... aap batayengi ki aap hum dono ka romance kyun break karne aayi thi?" Manik asked taunting her again about breaking our moment.

"Manik..." I glared him.

"wo... Nandini... Murthys are here. Everyone is waiting for you two downstairs. So chale?" she said and started dragging me out. And me being excited child to meet her family, I too gave in and started walking out.

"Are ek minute..." I felt a hand holding my wrist. I turned back and saw Manik holding my one wrist, while my other wrist was held by Alia.

"Manik... chhodo use. Niche Aunty is waiting for you two. Come on now." she again said and tries to drag me. But my possessive Maan didn't left me.

I turned and pleaded him through my eyes, but he didn't bulge with my pleadings. He looks at Alia and said "Alia, just two minutes. Please..." he almost begged. I looked at Alia and looked down.

I heard her sigh and she left my arm "just two minutes and don't start making out now. after wedding she is all yours. Everyone is waiting downstairs. I am only going to give you guys two minutes. Be down soon." She said and smiled at me. She walked out closing the door behind.

He was still holding my wrist. I looked back at him and was about to say something, but he pulled me in to him and placed his huge warm palm over my lips stopping me to say anything...

"Shh...." He whispered over his own palm which was over my lips. I gulped.

He watched my face with twinkle in his eyes, while I stood there looking at him. he took his hand back and caressed my lips.

I watched his every actions.

"I loved this..." he looked up at me still caressing my lower lip.

"Manik... lets go down, everyone is waiting... aur..." I tried to speak but how can he let me speak.

He pulled me more in to him, that our lips were just an inch away.

"Shh.... I said..." he ordered.

I breathed heavily because of our proximity. It's not like that I am scared of him, but we have been away from each other for almost two years and suddenly this closeness, just drives me crazy. I am afraid that I might lose myself around him. I know what effect I have on him; he too has the same effect on me. But one from us should be sane at least so that we could go back to the world where other people, our family is waiting for us.

"Manik..." I took his name as a whisper.

I saw him leaning over me, holding me tightly from my waist. His lips lingered over my ears. I held his shoulders for support and closed my eyes in anticipation.

"I Love You" he whispered over blowing hot breath. I giggled a bit and he moved back at the previous position.

He saw me smiling, while I stood there placing my hands over his chest.

"so...?" he asked me.

I looked up at him and asked confusingly "so...?"

He stopped smiling instantly. He tucked some hairs strands behind my ears and said "I want to hear those three words." I understood what he wanted to hear. But I wanted a revenge from him. he made me run behind him na? I am not giving in so easily.

"what three words?" I asked innocently as if I don't know anything.

"listen Nandini, enough of this. Please. I am begging please..." he whispered and caressed my chubby cheeks up and down.

I melted seeing him begging to me, but the mini monster inside me didn't bulge and didn't let me speak.

"Leave me Manik... this three words na?" I said teasingly, and suddenly his eyes got darker. He pulled me close to him again and looked at me dangerously.

I realised what I said. I cursed myself again for uttering those words...

"Man..."

"DON'T. EVER. DARE. TO. UTTER. THESE. WORDS. EVER. AGAIN. Understand?" he said each and every word very clear that I don't miss out on his command. I nodded silently.

"now say it..." he again said.

I looked at him, his eyes were begging me to speak. I know how desperate he is to hear those words. And even I am eager to say those three words.

Seeing me still not responding he came close to me, our nose touched each other and lips were inches apart.

"say it Nandini... I can wait here to my last breath, but down stairs all are waiting for us. And to hell I am leaving you without hearing those words. So say it...." he commanded and with each words he spoke he came close enough that every time he spoke out lips touched. I had my own hard time resisting his touch. I could have kissed him then and there, but a part of me kept me sane.

"I Love you Manik... I love you so much" finally I gave in and in no time I was pinned on the bedroom door with his lips on my lips and kissing again. This time he was dominant enough that he didn't even let me kiss him. he was all around in my mouth. Kissing, nipping, biting, sucking the hell out of my lips. His hands reached the nape of mine and pulled me to him so close that there was no space in between us.

I pulled out from the kiss and breathed on his lips, he too breathed heavily. He was again going to claim me but I stopped him placing my hands in between. He frowned instantly.

"Manik. Everyone is waiting downstairs. Please niche chalo. Please." I whispered looking at him. he sighed and slowly parted me from him. I took away my hand from his mouth. He licked his lips caressing his nape. I too bite my lips. I don't know why this awkwardness is in between us and that too after sharing such an intense kiss.

He looked at me and I looked at him. he again came close to me but I widened my eyes and said "Manik... no..." I said.

Still he came near me and I closed my eyes again in horror, but the next thing I heard was the door knob twisting. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking.

"what...? Everyone is waiting na downstairs? Jana nahi hai kya? Ohh ek minute... waiting for something Mrs. Would be Malhotra?" he said smirking.

I blushed but I hide it from him cleverly and wore an angry face and said "You are impossible Manik..." and punched him in his stomach and he laughed hard.

Seeing him laughing I too laughed. And finally we looked at each other and in no time we were in each other's embrace. I felt peace at that moment. Complete peace.

"I love you Nandini... be mine forever. Please... I love you..." he kissed me on my hairs.

I cuddled more in to him and he too pulled me towards him more "I love you too Manik... I love you so much..."

"ab chale?" he spoke in the hug and I broke the hug. Smilingly. "Chalo..." we held each other's hand and walked out closing the door behind.

Narrator's POV

Manik and Nandini walked down holding each other's hand while Malhotra's and Murthys were settled in the living room. all turned their head and watched them coming down holding each other's hand. They both looked at each other and smiled.

Amms watched their entangled hands. Nandini noticed that and she took her hand back. Manik frowned but then he too looked at the direction where Nandini was watching. He understood the dilemma of her.

Nandini walked towards Amms and everyone stood up. She hugged her and cried a little. Amms hugged her back. She too cried a little.

"kaisi hai kanna?" Amms asked breaking the hug.

"main thik hu. Aap kaise ho? Aapne dawai li?" she asked crying. Amms smiled and caressed her cheeks "ha... le li.. maine bahot miss kiya tujhe beta." She said and again she took her in the hug. Others were too crying with them.

Nandini then went to Chacha and Chachi and stood in front of them.

Chacha was happy, Nandini could see it, but when she turned towards Chachi, she turned her face angrily.

"Chachi...?" she called her lovingly.

"Murthyji... aap isse keh dijiye main baat nahi karungi isse. Aisa koi karta hai kya? Mujhse mile bina hi yaha aa gayi? Kya main kuch nahi lagti iski?" she sobbed a bit and Nandini took her in to hug instantly.

"No Chachi... you are everything to me. Sorry. Ab maaf bhi kar dona..." she spoke in the hug and Chachi being soft hearted gave in instantly.

She then went and stood in front of Rishabh. Her brother. He was holding his tears back. He was now all grown up. He has a little stubble. He was looking down.

Nandini chin up his head and saw tears in his eyes. She instantly hugged him "hey Rishu... noo.. baby... see I am back..."

He couldn't hold back more and hugged her instantly "I missed you Di... I missed you..." she too sobbed hard and said "I missed you too..."

Finally, she again stood beside Amms and then all of them turned towards Malhotra's who were standing there.

Manik walked towards Chacha and Chachi and bowed down in front of them to touch their feet.

"Jeetay raho" Both said in unison in a bit awkward voice.

Manik got up and understood their situation then he walked towards Amms and stood in front of her. he looked at Nandini and she smiled at him and blinked her eyes. He smiled back. He touched her feet and she gave him her blessings by saying "jeetay raho aur kisi ka dil na dukhao"

All of them stunned hearing that. Nandini looked down and felt hurt. But the most hurt person was Manik. Manik haven't really had the love of a Grand Mother. But he always felt that affection with Amms. So he was hurt. But her words are justified.

He kneeled down in front of her and looked up at her.

"Amms... I know. I have hurted you all in the worst manner. You all made me your son aur maine? Maine kya kiya? Sab chhod diya. But Amms, mujhe apni Galati ki saza mil chuki hai. Bahot tadpa hun, Nandini ke liye. Ab aur duri sahi nahi jayegi. Ab agar use dur hua to shayad jee na pau" he looked down and wiped tears.

Nandini looked at him. she so wanted to run to him and hug him so tight that he just forgets all his pain in to her.

"Amms.... Aaj main aapse haath jod ke maafi mangta hun. Jo bhi maine kaha maine kiya. Mujhe nahi karna chahiye tha. I am very very sorry..." he again looked up and met his eyes with Amms and joined his hands.

"Amms... please. Nandini ko mujhe de dijiye. Main phirse aaj uska hath aapse mangta hu aur vaada karta hu ke aaj ke baad use kabhi nahi rulaunga. Kabhi bhi nahi. please Amms." He begged and Nandini felt helpless.

"aur iss baar main jaane nahi dunga isse. Chahe jo bhi faisla ho aapka." He said in a determined tone.

Nandini smiled and looked at him "aur main naa kehdu to?" she asked him teasingly.

He looked up at her and said "uthake leke jaaunga. Aur koi rok bhi nahi paayega." He said in a serious tone.

Nandini smirked and said "Jabardasti karoge?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said "agar karni padi to wo bhi karunga, par Nandini Murthy ko Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra to banake rahunga."

Nandini blushed and looked down. she hid behind Amms to hide her blush.

"Boliye na Amms kuch?" she herad Manik again asking Amms for reply. She peeped out behind Amms and looked at him. he was looking at Amms, she admired him from her back. And felt herself lucky. She prayed to aiyappa for a positive response.

"main kya bolu? Main kaun hoti hun do pyaar karnewalo ko alagr karnewali? Manik, tumhe humne issi liye chuna tha kyunki you are the best one for my Nandini. tab bhi yahi kaha tha. Aaj bhi yahi kahungi. meri humesha se haan thi aur haan hi rahegi iss rishte ke liye." She said with a small smile. Manik almost jumped in happiness while Nandini blushed hard.

"par haan... ek baat hai..." Amms said and tension grew more.

Manik asked her "kya?"

"ab tum dono ne do saal waste kar diye, ab mujhe mere naati jaldi jaldi chahiye. Bolo promise karte ho?" she asked playfully. Nandini's eyes widened.

Manik got up and said excitedly "aap jitney mango utne. Ek do ya phir paanch. Bas shaadi karvado..." Nandini blushed hearing him while others laughed hard on his comment.

"ab to jaldi se shaadi karvani hi padegi. Hai na Anant uncle?" Cabir asked hanging from Manik's shoulder.

"ha ha... bilkul. Neki aur pooch pooch." Anant chirped.

Nandini looked at him and Anant too looked at her. he instantly looked down feeling guilty.

Nandini walked up to him and stood in front of him.

He was still looking down, so she called him "Dad...?"

He shook his head still looking down. Nandini smiled having tears in her eyes.

"Proud fathers don't look down. they look at their daughters and hug them" she said chinning up his head.

"I don't deserve to be called as father Nandini..." he said looking at her.

She hugged him tight and said "no dad... please don't say like that. You are the one who reminds me of my own father. Aur aapke alawa aur kisko main Dad bulau haan?" she asked cutely breaking the hug.

"I am sorry bacha" he patted her head.

"Dad... kya bachhe apne parents se naaraz ho sakte hai kya? To aap sorry kyun bol rahe hai? Sorry to mujhe bolna chahiye. Jo hua meri naasamji ki wajah se hua." She said crying.

Nyonika cried and sobbed while Mukti stood beside her hugging her side ways and two brothers stood beside each other smiling seeing the Father-Daughter duo.

"Nahi... jo bhi hua meri wajah se hua. Meri ego ki wajah se. I am sorry" he said shaking his head.

"Nahi... Dad... I am sorry... meri wajah se..." she again tried to speak.

"Shh... maine kaha na... meri wajah se hua. Ab bas no sorry worry... ab to shaadi ki taiyaariyaan shuru kare. Akhir meri beti ki shaadi hai..." he said.

While Nandini smiled and said "Okay...."

"I am so happy that now our family is complete again. I am so happy..." Nyonika said folding her hands and looking up.

Nandini smiled and said "Abhi kaha Mom? Family abhi complete nahi hui." She said looking at her. everyone present there looked at her with confusion all over her face.

She looked at Manik, Manik asked her through his eyes. She shook her head and smiled. He smiled back.

She turned towards Anant again and said "Dad... beti hone ke naate aaj agar ek wedding gift mangu to aap denge na?"

Anant nodded smilingly.

"kisi ko apne sath laayi hun. Kya main unhe andar bulau?" she asked holding his hand.

He nodded again. She went out without giving any heed to anyone and everyone waited for her impatiently.

Manik had a slight idea to whom she was referring. Tension again grew in him. but he controlled himself and waited for her.

She came inside alone smilingly.

"Nandini, kiski baat kar rahi ho tum?" Mukti asked her.

"Unki..." she pointed towards main door. Everyone turned their face and saw three figures entering inside the house.

One is a tall slender male figure, another one is a feminine figure and the third one small, but perfect feminine figure entering inside.

Raj Chachu

Mira Chachi

Pihu

They all came inside and stood in front of them. All of them looked at them with horrified expression. Manik couldn't believe his eyes.

Nandini watched all of them. She turned towards Anant and held his hands.

Anant was still looking at them "Dad... I want to complete our family. I want Raj Chachu, Mira Chachi and Pihu in my wedding, in our life again. Family to tabhi complete hogi na Dad. Haina?" she said.

"Nandini... ye..." this time Nyonika spoke.

Manik and Abhimanyu were didn't stop looking at the small girl standing there with all her beauty, looking down. may be crying. Their eyes were not lifting up from her. and why not... Brother's you see.

"Dad... main jaanti hun. Shayad main aapko firse hurt kar rahi hun. Par Dad, maine dekha hai aapko rote huye, raj Chachu ki photo ke saamne. Aap kisi ko batate nahi. par aapki ye secret mujhse chhupi bhi nahi. aur dad main aapko khush dekhna chahti hun. Please. Accept them again. Please." She begged him.

He looked at her with teary eyes. Raj walked up to him and stood in front of him.

"I am sorry Bhaiya... maaf nahi karenge kya mujhe?" he asked folding his hands in front of him.

While Mira walked towards Nyonika and folds her hands "Bhabhi... maafi mangu bhi to kis muh se maangu. Par aap to badi hai, aur bado ka dil to humehsa bada hota hai na? kya maaf nahi karengi apni iss jalli si devraani ko?"

Nyonika cried and sobbed in the hold of Mukti. She so wanted to hug her. but she controlled herself because of his husband. She can't go against her husband's will.

Anant walked towards Raj and all the eyes were on them.

Thwack....

All of them looked at them with horrified face and suddenly Anant took him in to a tight hug "where were you? Itna naraz ho gaya apne bade bhai se. are maine bol diya ke chale jaao, aur chale gaye. Ek baar mud ke bhi nahi dekha? Kitna dhundha pagle tujhe. Aur kaha kaha dhundha... par kahi nahi mila... aise chhod ke jaata hai kya koi aone bhai ko? Haann.... Kaise maaf kardu tujhe? Kaise?" they both cried harder in the hug while other had tears in their eyes.

Nyonika too hugged Mira instantly. And both of them sobbed too in the hug.

Manik and Abhimanyu were watching all of this, while the girl came in front of them and stood there with her head low.

They both looked down to see her face. Finally, she looked up with tears in her eyes. Manik tried to wipe her tears with shaky hands.

"hey..." Abhimanyu spoke gulping down his tears.

"Bhai...." She spoke finally what they wanted to hear and the three of them hugged each other instantly. Sobbing hard.

"Pihu...." Both the brothers spoke and sobbed hugging the small girl.

"to iska Matlab aap mujhe maaf nahi karenge?" Raj asked breaking the hug.

Anant smiled and said "apno se bhi koi naaraz hota hai kya? Maaf to tujhe kabka kar diya tha. Bas bata nahi paya"

Raj smiled and hugged again.

Mira held her ears and mumbled a sorry to Nyonika... Nyonika slapped her head and shook her head.

"Bhai... I can't breathe..." Pihu spoke between the hug.

"ohh..." Manik said and broke the hug.

"Are you okay?" Abhimanyu asked her with concern filled eyes.

She nodded.

"kitni badi ho gayi hai tu. Look at you. Itni sit hi aur do choti banati thi." Abhimayu said to her looking at her up and down.

"haan... aur ye kaise baal kataye hai? Bilkul bhi ache nahi lag rahe." Manik said touching her hairs.

"Bhai... its fashion in London" she complained.

"are aisa kaisa fashion. Aur kapde bhi dekh. Kaha kaha se jeans phat gayi hai." Abhimanyu said looking at her ripped jeans.

"Bhai its ripped jeans. Phati nahi hai. Bhabhi samjao na..." she said and turned towards Mukti...

Mukti laughed and walked towards Nandini and took her in side hug.

"Pihu... Ab tum hi sambhalo apne inn possessive bhaiyo ko. Hain Nandini...?" she asked her and she nodded with a smile.

"offoo.. kaha phas gayi?" Pihu held her head.

"Apne bhaio ke bich" Manik and Abhimayu shouted and lifted her up.

"One..." Manik counted... and they tossed her in the air.

"Bhaii... no.. main chhoti nahi hu ab..." she yelled.

They both tossed her again "Two..." this time Abhimanyu counted.

"Bhai... No..." she closed her eyes in horror.

"Three.... Welcome back Pihu..." they both tossed her the highest and Manik caught her in his arms.

"Bhai... I hate you... aise koi karta hai kya... Mom... Dad... bade papa see na... ye mujhe bada satate hai..." she complained and jumped out of his hold and ran to Anant.

Anant took her in the hug and scolded his own son "Pareshaan mat karo tum dono meri bachhi ko. Isse pareshaan karne ka haq sirf mera hai" he said with an evil tone. Pihu broke the hug and said in horror "no..."

And she felt no floor beneath her and yelled in horror, while Anant tossed her like a small child...

Other laughed their lungs out seeing them.

Finally after a while Anant put her down and she nagged "Aap sab bahot gande ho. Ab main 7 years kin ahi hu. Badi ho gayi hun ab main. I am nineteen now."

"Achha... nineteen... par humare liye to tu humesha chhoti hi rahegi haina Bhaiya...?" Manik asked Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu nodded in agreement.

Pihu cringed her nose and said "aap to baat hi mat karo. Aap sabse gande ho..." she folds her hands near her chest.

"Achhaa... agar main ganda hu to achha kaun hai?" he asked in a teasing tone.

Pihu smile and ran to Nandini and hugged her.

"Nandini di... oopsss.. sorry ab to Nandini Bhabhi..." she said in the hug. Nandini hugged her back.

"wo to hai..." Manik mumbled under his breath and admired his lady love and his beloved sister hugging each other. Abhimanyu asked him "kuch bola tumne?" Manik shook his head.

Anant walked up to her, Nyonika too followed him. they both stood in front of each other.

Nandini broke the hug and Pihu stood beside her.

"Dad.. wo main..." she tried to speak, but Anant cut her in between.

"Manik... ek baari maine kaha tha ke, Nandini tere liye thik ladki nahi hai." He said looking at her, while Nandini looked down.

"Aaj main tumhe kehta hun, ke likhke lele... meri beti jaisi ladki tumhe kahi nahi milegi." She looked up at him and smiled.

"Jaanta hun dad... aise hi thodi na jaane dunga iss baar..." he said looking at her. she blushed and looked down.

"haa Bhai... iss baar to dhoom dhaam se shadi karenge. Ek Bhai ki shaadi to enjoy nahi kar paayi, par uski kami aapki shaadi me puri kar lungi" Pihu chirped.

Everyone smiled and laughed.

Mira walked towards Nandini and said "Thank you beta... for bringing happiness to our life back"

"Chachi... kya ye meri family nahi hai? Aur thank you kaisa. Apno ko apno se milane main kaisa thank you? Paraya kar diya aapne to Chachi." She said with a small smile.

"par... Nandu... ye log tujhe mile kaha I mean..." Mukti asked in between.

Nandini smiled and said "jab main bahot akela feel karti thi London me, aur Manik ko aur aap sabko bahot miss karti thi, to ek garden me jake beth jati thi aur ghanto sochti thi aap sabke baare me. Wahi ek baar amine Pihu ko dekha. Pata nahi aisa aatachment ho gaya hum dono ka, ke hum har week milne lage. Ek din usne mujhe apne ghar invite kiya, aur tab jab maine Chachu aur Chachi ko dekha. Main to unhe pehchaan gayi thi par unhe nahi pata tha mere baare me kuch bhi. Aap sab se dur mera man nahi lagta tha, to inke ghar chali jaati thi. Aur dad inke ghar jaake aisa hi lagta tha jaise main yahi hu."

Anant caressed her head and said "God Bless you beta... aaj sahi mayne main tune mujhe baap banaya hai ek beti ka. Ab lagta hai kitne proud honge tere Papa. Dekh rahe honge wo sab, aur apni aur Murthys ki parwarish par garv kar rahe honge."

Nandini smiled with tears in her eyes and nodded.

Anant hugged her and Nyonika joined him too. One by one all of them gave in the hug except Manik. He watched her lady love getting all love. He was feeling proud, proud to be loved by her. and proud that she belongs to him only.

"Are Manik, tu kyun waha khada hai. Aren't you excited to hug her?" Raj asked him teasingly. Nandini looked at him. his intense gaze made her blush. She became instantly red.

"nahi... ab aap sab ne Nandini ki side le li hai to main... Murthys ki side le leta hun. Hain na Chachi...?" Manik asked back hugging Chachi...

"haan.. haan bhai... sona munda hai tu mera..." she chirped. Nandini looked at him smilingly. He winked at her playfully and made her blush instantly.

"Ab shaadi ki taiyariyaan shuru kare? Bahot saare kaam hai... Aur Bhabhi iss baar aap kuch naa mat bolna... aap bahot nag karti hai rituals ko leke" Mira said

"main nag karti hu... badi aayi... tujhe pata nahi hai iss liye..." Nyonika said. Mira made a pout and they both burst in to laughter.

Everyone looked happy and soon everyone engrossed in their own world. Abhimanyu and Pihu were fighting over something, while Mukti was trying to be a peacemaker. Raj tried to chase Nyonika for ladoos, while she slapped his head. Mira touched Anant's feet and they both shared a warm smile. Amms was playing with two small babies Abeer and Aarush. Aarush was getting pissed because Abeer was playing with his hair and smiling. Cabir, Navya, Chacha and Chachi were busy in their own world smiling and happily talking.

Nandini smiled looking at all of them. She stood there at far looking at everyone with a content smile on her face. She felt one arms sliding under her waist. She doesn't even have to look beside to know who he is. she knew who he was.

"Thank You" a mumble came to her ear. She looked beside her and found Manik admiring the same which she was admiring few seconds back.

"Thank You for loving me so much" she hugged him sideways.

"I love you Nandini..." he said giving in the hug.

"And I love you too Mr. Malhotra..." she said with a smile and they both again admired the whole family.

******

Tadaaa.... Shaadi ki taiyaariyaan shuru kar dijiye aap sab bhi... Soch lena kya kya pehnana Hai? itne saare functions to dekh lena pehle se, phir mujhe mat bolna ke maine bataya nahi...

Hihihihi.....

To kaisa laga? Ab to family bhi ek ho gayi hai...Let's see what happens...

Do tell me How did you liked it?

What do you think about Pihu's character and their possessive brother....

I am waiting for long long comments....

Until next time tata....

PS - Who missed Aryaman?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
815K 29.2K 30
Basically its a love story in which you can find different manan A story where two soulmates families are best friends but both didn't got any c...
203K 13.7K 69
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
384K 22.9K 50
Manik and Nandini are absolute strangers but destined to marry. Manik Malhotra is CEO of Malhotra industries and Nandini murty is one of the leading...