THE GANG LEADER... ( On Hold)...

By LauHoseok

Meet Jennifer Jameston. 20 years old. She's your typical nead at university. She wears huge glasses, wears p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

2.7K 80 18
By LauHoseok

Reece's pov

It was already night and I was in my office, trying to find out who is planning and doing all this and why?, when suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

" Bro, the new load of guns has arrived " Alec shouted from downstairs.

" I'm coming " I said and went downstairs to verify everything.

" Good " I said after checking everything.

Then, I went upstairs, and when I opened my office door, the first thing that caught my eyes was a piece of folded paper on my desk. I went towards it and opened it.

Greyson Greyson Greyson....
I hope you're well
Just kidding, I hope not
Enough of wasting time now.
So,how's the sexy girlfriend of yours?!
Damn,she was rocking in her sexy outfit tonight and I think that I should tell you that she's gonna be all mine, and if you haven't figured out yet,
I've kidnapped her and the guy who was with her

Try and find her if you can

- Your worst nightmare

" Shit!!!" I shad smashing my fish against the table angrily. Without losing any time, I rushed downstairs,

" Wesley! Alec! We've got a huge problem!we need to go to Jenn's house! Now!! " I shouted and we jumped into a car and rushed to her house at full speed.

" Guys!!! We've got a huge problem!!! " I shouted as I entered Jenn's house.

" What now?!? " Ian asked while rushing down at full speed.

" Where is jenn? " I asked Carter.

" She went out with Jace " Carter said.

" And why are you asking?! " Ian asked.

" See for yourself " I said and gave him the piece of paper.

" This can't be happening!!! " Ian shouted angrily and gave Carter the piece of paper.

" Shit, I hope Jace and Jenn are ok " Ian said.

" Guys, we need to track her, let's go to the base, now!!! " Carter said and we we rushed to the base in our cars.

" Alec!, try to call Jenn and Wesley, try Jace's phone " I said while driving behind Carter's car.

" It's in vain, it's ringing but no one is answering! " Alec said frustrated.

" Same here " Wesley said.

" Damn! " I said angrily. I swear, if something happens to them, I'll shoot him or her without thinking !!! A minutes later, we finally reached their base which was in the middle of a forest.

" Jonnah!!! " Carter shouted as he entered.

" He's upstairs in his lab " one of the guys guarding the base said.

Carter nodded and we rushed upstairs and entered a in a room aka Jonnah's lab. We entered and two ladies were working on something there.

" Sup bosses? " the blond said.

" Where's Jonnah? " Ian asked.

" He's there " she said and pointed at a dude sitting in front of a lot of new technology computers.

" Jonnah! " Ian shouted and the dude was so shocked that he fell off hus chair.

" Trace Jenn and Jace's phones now! " Ian shouted and the guy immediately started his work.

" C'mon, be quick " Carter shouted.

" I'm doing it, it's obviously going to take some time! " Jonnah said.

" I want two search teams on the field, send one to near the West skate park and another one in the center " Carter said through his phone.

" I want it now!!! And this is not an exercise!!! " Carter shouted.

" I'm sending you the details by message " Carter said and ended the phone.

" Shit!! " Ian said and sat down on the spot and put his head in his hands a few seconds later, he suddenly got up and grabbed me by my collar.

" I swear to god Greyson, I'd something happens to my sister because of you, I'll kill you " Ian shouted angrily while grabbing my collar.

" Ian leave him " Carter said and pulled Ian away from me.

" It's not time to Fight, we have to work together and find them ok " Carter said in a commanding voice and Ian nodded and went beside Jonnah to see what he was doing.

" Finally " I thought and silently hope that we find something.

******************
***************************

Jennifer's pov

I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by complete darkness. I tried to move my hand to rub my eyes but then realised that my hands were chained to the wall.

" What the hell?! " I said and tried to free myself.

" Jenn? " I heard someone say. I looked in front of me and saw Jace chained to a wall.

" Jace? " I asked.

" How did we even get in Here?! " I asked while struggling with the chains.

" I don't know, the last thing I remember was us in the amusement park " Jace said.

" What the Fuck?! " I shouted.

" Is there someone here?! I swear... If I find you, I'm gonna kill you " I shouted while trying to free myself.

" Calm down kitten " Suddenly I hard a voice coming from the corner of the dark room.

" Who the hell are you?! " I shouted angrily and then came out a guy who looks approx 27 years old with cigarette in his mouth.

" Be patient " he simply said and pulled a chair and sat between Jace and I.

" Why the hell did you even kidnapp us? " Jace asked angrily.

" Be patient, I took all this efforts to bring you guys here and you cannot even have a little patience for me, shame on you guys, shame shame shame " he said with a smirk.

" Shut up you dick and just answer the question! " I shouted.

" If I were you kitten, I would probably control my mouth, because I seriously believe that you don't wanna die " He said while grabbing my hair, lifting my head to make me face him.

" Fuck off " I said and spit on his face and that resulted in me getting punched in the face and blood came out of my mouth.

" Don't you even dare touch her! " Jace said while struggling to get out of the chains.

" Shut up, you are clearly not in a position to tell me what to do " The guy said.

" Why the hell did you even funking kidnapp us?! " Jace shouted.

" You'll know later and what's the hurry, it's not like you'll be getting out of here anytime now " The guy said and smirked.

" Stupid fucktard " Jace said.

" What did you say? " The guy asked Jace.

" I said stupid fucktard " Jace said and it resulted in him getting kicked in his belly.

" Can we just know your name? " I asked him.

" I'm......... Someone " he said and went away locking the door.

" That funking dick! " Jace said.

" I know... I just hope that my brothers are doing something " I said.

" Ya... Let's just hope and try and figure out a way to get out of here " Jace said.

Let's just hope that everything goes on well...
_________________
________________________________

Author's note

Hey guys... Sorry for not updating for that long...

I hope you guys like it

Please vote and comment..

PEACE XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.9K 60
Her entire life so far had been like one sunny afternoon, passing quickly and soon forgotten along with all the other days that had no stand-out exci...
470K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
27.1K 662 15
Duck I drop down. The smell of sweat and alcohol fill my nostrils. I feel the air swish above my head as his fist flies over my head. Crack That's th...
9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...