The Princess and The Servant

Von Airtempleavatar

Asami is a princess. Not an average princess. She is the princess of Encanta, a magical realm. She has everyt... Mehr

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
AN
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N

Chapter 2

19K 483 576
Von Airtempleavatar

Sorry for the delay. School had me busy :) but I hope you enjoy this chapter
----------------------------

Bolin sighed, grinning.

"Well that was a fun ride if I do say so myself. Man. Look at this view".

The teens looked out at the view of the kingdom. They could see everything.

Asami smiled as she gently swung her legs over the edge of the cliff the group was currently sitting on. Their pegasi were close by, nibbling on the grass and resting.

Asami looked out at her kingdom.

'In just a year or two, I'll be ruler of all this,' she thought.

Asami, being the only child of the King and Queen, was going to inherit the throne as Queen of Futura once she turned 19 years old. She recently turned 18 and so her time as just a princess was quickly coming to an end. Soon she'd be the reigning queen of her land. Her father wanted her to prepare her as much as possible, so Asami was put into training and lessons as soon as her mother felt she was old enough to understand what the teachers were talking about and the importance of the lessons in the first place. Which was around the age of seven years old. Asami of course still had a pretty great childhood. She was loved and not limited on activities she wanted to do such as horseback riding or painting or going on rides with her pegasus. Her parents even let her have friends over, even if they weren't royal or of any high ranking position. Being the only child had its perks after all.

Asami sighed in content at the thought. But then she remembered something.

She had to get married before she could become queen.

Asami groaned, covering her face with her hands. She felt a strong arm wrap around her.

"Okay", she heard Bolin say. "What's wrong??".

Asami lifted her head and looked at him. The green eyed lad was looking at her, waiting. Asami slouched.

"I just remembered that in order for me to become queen, I have to get married first".

Asami groaned extra loud to express her frustration of the subject.

"You'll be fine, Asami", Opal said. "Have you ever met anyone you might be interested in??".

Asami shook her head. "None of the princes or princesses I've ever met are just my type".

Asami's parents had introduced her to many different suitors and other princesses they thought would be interested in her. Asami just didn't click with any of them. They were, how do I put it........ boring. Well not exactly boring. They were anything but that. Some had magical powers like Asami. Some could control minds at will. She once met a prince who had exotic pets that Asami had never seen before. But they were boring to her. Asami had always wanted to meet someone that was as daring and adventure loving as herself.

"Well", Bolin said. "What do you look for in a soulmate??".

Asami looked out into the distance as she thought. There were a few beats of silence before she spoke.

"I want someone different".

Asami leaned foreword, her arms resting on her lap. She kept her eyes on the kingdom before her.

"Someone fun and exciting. Royals these days are not so much fun".

She stopped herself. She looked at her friends.

"Other than you four. You know what I mean, right??".

Bolin, Mako, Opal, and Jinora nodded. Asami shrugged.

"I want someone that I can have fun with. Someone that likes to explore and that I can race pegasi with. At the same time is smart and understanding and humble-".

"Ooh I have a question", Bolin spoke up.

Asami looked at her childhood friend, grinning.

"Yes??".

Bolin grinned, leaning towards her.

"Would you rather a prince or princess??".

Asami thought about it.

"Hm. Well you all know that I'd go either one".

The group nodded. Asami looked down at her lap.

"Princess, I suppose", she finally said.

"Would you rather be protected in the relationship or be the protector??", Bolin asked.

"Protector", Asami said. "I don't like feeling like a helpless damsel".

Asami grinned at her friends. "I'm a tough girl".

"Hey, Asami", Opal said. "Look".

Asami looked over at the green eyed princess. Opal was pointing at something up ahead. Turning to see, Asami saw one of her father's messengers flying their way. Asami straightened up immediately, smoothing out her dress and fixing her posture.

The messenger flew up to the group. He bowed.

"Your highness", he said. "Sorry to interrupt. His majesty sent me. Your father says he's sorry to interrupt, but he needs to speak with you".

Asami gave a curt nod.

"Thank you", she said. "I'll go right away".

The messenger bowed.

"You're welcome, your highness", he said.

With that he flew off. Asami watched him go. She sighed.

"Well", let's see what my father wants".

"You want us to stay in the castle and wait for you and your father to finish your discussion??", Opal asked.

Asami stood up. She thought about it. It was still early in the day and she would have nothing else to do if they wanted left, especially after just getting there.

"Yes, please. If it's something bad, then I'll need you guys to talk to about it".

"True", Bolin said, getting to his feet. "C'mon you guys".

Asami and her friends mounted their pegasi and headed back to the castle. During the flight, Asami couldn't help but wonder what her father needed to talk to her about. A million different things ran through her mind.

She would just have to wait and see.
------------------------

"Are you serious??".

Hiroshi looked at his only child.

"No, Asami. I'm not".

Asami's eyes were wide, shock and confusion on her face. The princess stared at her father.

"Since when do we need slaves??", she asked.

"Don't think of them as slaves", the King said, chuckling. "Think of them as servants".

"Father", Asami said. "Where did you get the idea of getting servants??. We do just fine without them. We have magic after all".

"I'm aware of that", her father said.

He began to slowly pace the room as he spoke. "I just thought it would put those people to some good use. They're from the south and it's normal to have southerners as servants. I know of other kingdoms that use servants and they say that their servants are great help and things get done faster in their palaces".

Hiroshi smied. "Ah yes. I nearly forgot".

"Forgot what??", Asami asked.

Her father turned to her.

"I'm going to have one of the girls set as your personal servant".

Asami was not happy.

"Why??", she asked. "I don't want to have someone serve me like a slave. It doesn't feel right".

Her father frowned. "I'm sure they don't mind", he said. "They have no choice, anyhow. Besides. I think you might like not having to do things yourself foe once. You won't have to clean your room with your magic. Now you'll have someone to clean it for you and wash your clothes and do anything you tell them to".

The man grinned. "You could tell them to do whatever you want them to and they have to do it. Do you not see the fun in that??. I believe your servant could entertain you if you so wished them to".

Asami couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You're joking".

The man's smile fell.

"No, Asami. This is happening whether you like it or not. I didn't tell you this to ask for permission. I'm informing you that this will happen. You are getting a servant and you will put them to good use. Do I make myself clear??".

Asami nodded. "Yes, father. When will they be coming??".

"Tomorrow".

That was sooner than Asami expected. She only had one day until she had to start bossing around some poor person that had no choice.

"You may leave", Hiroshi said. "And I'm sorry for getting harsh on you, Asami. I didn't mean to".

Asami smiled. "It's okay. See you at lunch".

The king smiled. Asami knew he had a soft spot for her as his only child. He couldn't stay mad at her even if he tried.

Asami turned and left. Once she was far enough away from the room, she sighed loudly.

"What is wrong with that man??", she said to herself.

Asami stopped she felt her blood boil at the mere thought of owning someone. Another human being reduced to a slave. Property. Asami hated it.

Asami needed to talk to her friends to let off some steam or she felt like she'd explode. With a snap of her fingers, she made a hovering platform appear.

Since Asami wasn't a fairy, she had her own ways of getting around the castle quickly. Using her magic.

Asami stepped onto the hovering platform and took off. She zipped down the halls, making sure to not go too fast. She said hello to maids and a few officials that were wandering the castle halls.

She slowed down as she arrived at the greenhouse. She stopped at the entrance. Two guards greeted her and then opened the door for her. Asami made the hovercraft dissappear and walked into the greenhouse.

She saw her friends sitting around, talking.

"Guys", Asami said, getting their attention.

The four looked at her.

"How did it go??", Mako asked.

Asami rolled her eyes, walking towards them.

"Let's just say that tomorrow is going to be interesting", she said.

They gave her a confused look, which she knew they'd do.

"Let's go outside to the field and talk there. I'll explain".

The group went out towards the door that led outside the castle.

Tomorrow would be very interesting indeed.

Again, sorry for the long delay Comment 1 thing you want to see in this story. Could be characters or moment between characters you want to see or an even that you want to see happen

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62.3K 1.6K 13
Asami Sato attended Republic City high, Her father, Hiroshi, is a multi millionaire, which puts a target on his head. Hiroshi wants to take asami awa...
66.7K 1.8K 24
Korra and Asami been best friends, they were inseparable. The two we're forced to apart since Korra had to go back to the South Witer Tribe to take h...
33.5K 639 57
From a young age the Avatar and the Princess were the best of friends, when Korra started to train the line between friends and more changed.
15.2K 257 15
The creative team behind "My Sister's Mistress" (no wait don't run away) returns! Beginning their journey into the Spirit World, Asami and Korra find...