The Name's Clawdean

By forever_capturing

My Story... My life started with a scream... A scream from a mother dying to a newly born me. Then a cry... ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

The Name's Clawdean

965 21 10
By forever_capturing

Hey! I thought I might upload this chapter a little early because I am super bored and I needa get a ka-ching of things...

Does that make sense? if it dosen't its nunya buisness... :D

Vote! Comment! Love!

+===========+

I ran as fast as I could, the Eire gun shot still fresh in my mind. I had been running for days since I left the rouge group and all I had was small amount of water left and a mouldy orange and a few clothing's.

I haven't transformed yet but I know that I need to Find an Alpha by the full moon or I will have to wait another year to shift for the first time.

I have been trying to find Territorial land for hours but no luck. But when I found a beautiful river flowing in the middle of the forest I just sat there to rest and maybe earn back some much needed sleep and strength.

I moved the pixie hair out of my face and rubbed the right side of my head which I had shaved about a month ago. Some of the hair was growing back so it looked OK.

Taking off my finger-less leather gloves I splashed cool water on my face, sighing softly. Then I quenched my thirst by drinking a bit of water and filling up my bottle. But the truth was I was still hungry! And I was not touching the orange...

I laid down on the soft green grass letting the sense on freedom finally take over me.

If I had stayed any longer probably would have been killed. I hated living as a rogue... Where ever you went wolfs would give you looks of disapproval, which I hated. I never chose to be one. So I took my belongings and ran... Sort of, It was a bit more complicated then that. Now I was just over the moon at the thought of an Alpha taking me in. Me becoming a part of a pack. Me Shifting. Me finding my mate!

And with those happy thoughts I went into sweet slumber...

*********

When I woke up I found my self not in the place I had fallen asleep in.

I was inside a large-ish looking room. It was filled with blue and white. There were paintings handing up on the wall and a three doors. I'm Guessing they led to the toilet, closet and the hallway. I was currently lying in a blue poster bed. Very comfortable... I think I might just...I let out a shy yawn... Go back to sleep.

I fell back onto the bed but soon I was bolt upright staring wide eyed at nothing in particular.

Where am I? Have the hunters brought me here? Who was holding my captive?

I got up to head to the door sending a fleeting look towards the bed. I passed a full length mirror and froze.

Someone changed me!?

Instead of wearing jean shorts, blue top and black leather jacket I was wearing a soft pink pajamas with a Fluffy kind of top.

Wow... Way to make a girl feel awkward. It better have been a girl! I didn't want guys seeing me naked... Unless I want them to of course

I walked to the closet like I owned the place and got out a black singlet and black skinny jeans. I threw on some bracelets. I found my army bag next to the sofa so I got shuffled through some of my mom's jewelry and got out a beaded black and blue neck less and a black ring with a skull. I added a bit of mascara to make my striking blue eyes pop out.I had a blue Butterfly tattoo with black swirls between my shoulder blade and some weird wolf tattoo on my arm from when I got really drunk (Picture on the side). I had a lip belly button piercing and a lip ring. How I a 16 yearold has them? I have a friend who did them for me.I ran a finger through my chestnut coloured hair and walked out.

The place was big but this floor felt empty. The sun was bright out side so I guess the people were out.

Judging by the warmth coming from this place I'm guessing I was taken by a pack. And this is the pack house... Not too shabby.

Now I just need to find the Alpha. I walked down the stairs only to be greeted by busy chatter coming from one of the the many closed doors.

I walked to one of them and voices stopped. They sniffed me out. So I just opened the door only to be greeted by a hand full of people sitting there. They all looked about in there 30's or over. They removed their fixed gaze from me to two very powerful looking people. One was a man and the other a female.

The man had baby blond hair and grey eyes. He wore a grey suit and sat with pride, I think he's the Alpha. He seemed nice. The women he was sat next to had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. Her long hair was set to the side.

I didn't know what to do since I never met an Alpha before. I ducked my head.

"Come here child," The man said his warm voice slightly echoing through the silent room.

So I did. I was bare feet so I didn't make any sound neither did anyone else.

When I reached the Alpha he patted the seat next to him. So I walked to the other side and sat down as he spoke to me. The Alpha female giving me warm smiles from the corner of my eye.

"Do you know who I am? And what pack you are with?" He asked in a tender tone as though speaking to a kid. I shook my head.

"Well, I am Alpha Martin and this is my mate, Alpha female Sarah. You are at Moonlight Pack house". He continued.

I gasped. I heard about them! They are one of the 10 top packs in America!

"What is your name?" He said politely.

"The name's Clawdean, Sir..." I spoke at last.

"Unusual name..." He said more to himself then me. "Full name?"

"Clawdean Bite Styles..." I whispered already knowing the laughter was coming. Some men and women chuckled at my name where as others kept a straight face.

"Enough! I Do not like you disrespecting any guests!" The Alpha Female spoke with a tone that was so did not match her soft spoken image. She looked at me to see If I was hurt but I sat there unfazed.

When The crowd calmed down the questions started once again.

"So Clawdean what brought you to our pack land?"

"I ran away from my rouge group" I told everyone finally lifting my head up. Not wanting to show any weaknesses.

"Why?" The Alpha interrogated.

"I hated being a rogue, I didn't like and don't like what they do and how their lifestyles. Plus I had some family problems"

"How old are you dear?" The Alpha female asked.

"I just turned sixteen yesterday, ma'am"

"Well I guess you'll be shifting with us at the end of the month" The Alpha declared, smiling.

I smiled, "Yeah, I will Si- Wait Does this mean your accepting me into the pack?" I asked excitement etched on my face.

"Of course, Clawdean!" The alpha female said looking directly at me.

"Thanks you so much!" I said with a big smile of my face.

"Well, Over the week you will be put through some tests to check your abilities and things and then you will be invited to the pack when our son comes back. You will become apart of the pack at his late sixteenth birthday party. He shifted on the wolf moon (A/N-  For those that don't know each Moon of the month has its own special name)." He told me. "Any objections?" He asked the people in the room.

When no one replied the Alpha continued," Well the kids will be back in a few minutes so you can get familiar with each other I have sent them all a message about you so they won't be alarmed".

After that more question were thrown my way about my background and etc. I replied as much as I could but others I didn't want to say in front of strangers and Alpha martin understood. About 10 Minutes later new voices entered the pack house.

"Oh they are back, We have a another meeting start about the other packs so go make your self at home!" Sarah told me with another one of her warm smiles which I returned as best as I could.

I Got up and bid goodbye to my future pack members. As soon as I was out I started doing a victory dance.

The happiness I felt was overwhelming. My dreams were coming true! I can't believe this was so easy.

"Woohoo!"

+=========+

Wow! That took a while! So folks That was the first chapter of this book! Hope you enjoyed it a zillion more times then I did ;p

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 32.5K 62
----- I gasped, but soon enough the rain settled the flames down, making it disappear. I flipped onto my back, making the worst decision of my life...
327K 7.9K 52
Jess been suffering in silent waiting until she's 18 to leave her pack, without a mate, Living with her abusive families it was up to her to protect...
25.9K 729 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
604 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...