Lucky (Austin Mahone Fanfic)

By 80smendes

A girl named Chloe finds out that her best friend Austin Mahone has to move for a long time and when he comes... More

Lucky (Austin Mahone Fanfic)
To The Hospital (2)
The New Lovebirds (3)
Really? (4)
Bitch (5)
Babe I Need You (6)
The Hospital and Good News (7)
Break ups, Boys, Make ups (8)
I thought you were dead (9)
Bye, Jar of Hearts, Lies, The Note (10)
Together? Forever! (11)
A lot of fighting! (12)
We're sorry (13)
Tour again! (14)
Aren't you gonna answer that? (15)
(16)
Are you okay? (17)
(18) I love you so much
(20) Jhloe Drama
(21)
(22)
Valentines Day
Stuck (24)
(25) Jealous
26
BIG SURPRISE
27 (Fans)
28 (Honored)

(19) Best Day In A Long Time

706 15 0
By 80smendes

CHLOE POV.

Me and Austin were kissing until someone interrupted us. "Austin?" Camila asked. "Camila!?" Austin asked hugging her and spinning her around. I sighed and walked back inside.

"Hey Chloe where's Austin?" Robert asked. "Outside flirting with Camila in the rain," I scoffed walking into the dressing room to change into warm clothes.

I changed and walked out of the room and saw Austin's arm around Camila's waist as they talk to the rest of Fifth Harmony. "Maybe I am a whore," I mumbled walking by them. Austin looked at me weird then went back to talking.

I sighed and walked onto the stage. The girls screamed. "Hi guys," I said, "I'm gonna sing a song while Austin's flirting with some other girl." they all gasped. I nodded. I looked back at Austin and he's staring at me. "but before I start singing, I want one of best friends on stage to sing with me! Vance!!!!" I said looking at Austin.

His mouth dropped. I smiled at him. Vance walked on stage, the girls gasped and whistled. I laughed. "Ok take it away DJ!!" I said pointing to him. No Air started playing. I started singing and the girls cheered. Vance started singing with me. We sounded amazing together!

And in the end we belted out last note. The cheered as we ended. I hugged Vance and he hugged back. I smiled at the crowd and waved. I thanked them and walked off stage. "OMG! WE WERE AWESOME!" I said giving Vance a high five. "You were so beautiful out there." He told. "Awe thanks and your looked super handsome out their." I said poking his belly.

Austin watched us as we walked over to Sarah and the crew. "You guys did great!" she said hugging me. "You guys look so good together!" Lizzie squealed. "Thanks me too!" I said looking At Austin. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Go Austin!" Camila yelled as she pushed him on stage. He kissed her cheek and left. "That dick!" I yelled and walked fastly to the dressing room.

I grabbed my phone and started typing super fast.

When I was done I pressed Tweet

@AustinMahone likes Camila more then his Girlfriend! I caught them together! Looks like me and @Vance025 get to hang out more!!!!❤️😉( just a twitter name I came up with in my head)

I smiled and started typing again!

I feel like @AustinMahone is cheating! I mean she's prettier, nicer, and more talented then me so why not?

Maybe @AustinMahone can go on tour with her and they can have sex every night and make me take care of the baby!

@AustinMahone is on stage right now probably singing all his songs about her! Banga! Banga! Say somethin', What About Love, Say Your Just A Friend, Loving You Is Easy, Crush On You, U, and Shawty Shawty

I finally stopped and called Sam to come and get me and Vance. He agreed. I walked out if the dressing room and saw everyone staring at me. They most of saw the tweets then. "Why?" Alex asked. I shrugged. Camila looked at me. "Your a bitch, how could you do that to him!" She said to me.

I smiled at her and grabbed Vance's arm. He followed. "Where are you going!?" Zach yelled. "I'm leaving for good!" I yelled. "And tell Austin, I hope he's happy with Camila! Because we're done!" I yelled back and Vance followed me to Sam's car.

He drove me home and he drove Vance home too. I'm just sitting on my bed reading the comments on my tweets. Don't regret anything!

Yet

I locked my phone and threw it on my pillow. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" I said. Jake opened the door. "Hey! I brought some cookies for us!" he said trying to cheer me up. I gave him the death glare. "Ok then." he said setting them on the dresser.

"Camila's ugly anyway!" he said walking out of the room. I told him what happened and he understand why I gave him the Death Glare. I took the cookies and ate them!

I got on Twitter

I'm single now!😁

I tweeted it and I got a DM from a boy! "Hey! I think your pretty and I would love for us to meet up today!" I squealed and responded. "Ok Starbucks 5:30?" and he answered immediately. "Sure!😉I'm paying!" he said. "Whatever!" I said back and locked my screen.

I know what your thinking! I don't know him but you should see what he looks like! it's 4:30 I have and hour to get ready.

1 hour later

I'm at Starbucks talking to the cutest boy ever! He's so nice and funny! He has brown hair, brown eyes, perfect lips, gorgeous smile, and he's wearing a beanie, and a white T-shirt, and black skinny jeans. His laugh is so cute!

He reminds me of Austin.

But his name is Andrew! Not Alex's brother! He's sweeter! "So I've been thinking, maybe we could go on a date sometime," he said. "Definitley! Here's my phone out your number in it!" I said hanging it to him. He nodded and gave me his.

We hugged and I walked out. I got a text from Sarah! "Hey Gurl! come hang at Alex's!" "Won't Austin be there?" "Just ignore him!" "Ok I'm on my way!" "Yay!!!"

I laughed and got in my car. I drove to Alex's house. I stopped and I saw Austin and Camila on the couch. I sighed and got out if my car. "It's ok Chloe, just brush it off, it's gonna be okay." I said to my self. I exhaled and walked to the front door.

I knocked and a couple seconds later Sarah answered. "Thank god! I didn't wanna hang out with Camila!" She whisper yelled. I laughed and walked in. She lead me to the kitchen.

We grabbed some Hot Chocolate and marshmallows. We started going up to Alex's room until I stopped and looked at Austin and Camila cuddling on the couch. I felt a tear escape my eye.

Maybe he does love her more

Sarah put her hand on my shoulder. "It's ok, he'll realize that he needs you." she told me. "But if he really loved me........he would of realized it by now." I said walking upstairs.

AUSTIN POV.

I heard Chloe and Sarah in the kitchen. It's a good thing Camila is sleeping. I heard them laughing and walking away. "It's ok he'll realize that he needs you." She said to Chloe. I do need her! "But if he really loved me......he would of realized by now." She sounding like she was crying. I heard them walk upstairs.

I do still love her. Even though she broke up with me. It was a good reason I guess. I guess I did cheat on her. I got up and went to the bathroom. I ran my fingers through my hair. I looked terrible.

I walked out of the bathroom and ran into Chloe. "Woah, I'm sorry." I said catching her. She looked at me. She's so beautiful, more beautiful then Camila. "That's ok." she said walking away. She's nicer then Camila too and funnier!

I do really love her. "So how are you?" She asked as I walked into the kitchen. "Fine, how about you?" I asked back. "Fine thanks for asking." she said looking down as she blushed. I smiled at her. I started tapping on the counter. She sucked on her cheek and walked away.

Her phone binged. I walked over in read the message. "Ok I'm in my way❤️ -Andrew" Andrew? Who's Andrew? Right when I thought that the door bell rang. Chloe came running down the stairs in some red plaid pajama pants and a coca cola shirt. She opened the for and a brown haired boy walked in.

"Hey!" she said hugging him. "Hey baby!" he said spinning her around. Baby? She lead him into the kitchen and they grabbed snacks. "Austin this is Andrew." she said. I waved to him. That's Andrew?

3 hours later

Me and the crew have been playing Just Dance 2014. Chloe and Andrew have been dancing to The Way and 99 Lufaballoon the whole time. Chloe would always win though. I have to tell her I love her. "Ok I'm tired!" Chloe said collapsing on the floor. Everyone laughed.

"Let's go to Chloe's house!" Alex yelled. Everyone agreed. "Yay!" Chloe yelled. "Stop yelling." Zach said. She smiled at him with that beautiful white smile.

We all got in the car. We drove to her house. "Daddy!" she yelled like a baby running to the front door. We followed her.

CHLOE POV.

I walked into my house and saw my dad sitting with my Aunt Karen. "Karen!" I yelled and hugged her. "Hey Chloe! I've missed you!" she said. "Where's Joey?" I asked. She smiled and pointed to the living room. I walked in there and saw Jake and Ryland playing with Joey.

"Hey, I wanna play!" I said pouting. Joey looked at me and smiled. "How's my favorite baby cousin!" I asked him. "Good." he said back. I started tickling him. "Karen!" I heard the boys yell. They hugged. "Austin, Alex, Robert, Zach, Sarah I haven't seen you forever." She said. I know we missed you." Sarah said.

Andrew went home and everyone else is down stairs watching a movie. I'm in my room sitting on my like seat bench looking at the stars. "Hey." I heard Austin say walking in the room. "Hey." I said back. "What's wrong?" he asked sitting next to me. "I'm in love with someone I can't be with." I said.

AUSTIN POV.

"I'm in love with someone I can't be with." she said. "Oh." I said back. "Yeah," she sighed. "But the worst part is he's taken and so am I." she said resting her head on her hands. "Well who?" I asked. "You." she sighed looking at the stars. I looked at her. She looked at me.

"What?" she asked. I love her. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her. She kissed back immediately. She pulled away. "I'm going on your with Justin tomorrow." she said out of nowhere. "Oh." was all I said. Tomorrow?

The next day

----------------

She's putting all her bags in Justin's tour bus. She said her good byes to the crew, her dad, Sarah, now it's my turn. She walked over to me. She looked at me with sad eyes. I kissed her forehead and hugged her. She walked onto the bus and I waved as she drove away.

Christmas is in a week, I hope she comes back for it.

CHLOE POV.

I'm on Justin's tour again. Last time I got kicked off. The sad thing is I'm single now. Yep, Andrew broke up with me for Lizzie. I'm not mad at her or him because I love Austin. "I'm so excited your with us, now you get to be in the movie." Justin said to me. "What? Really?" I asked. "of course." he said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Will I be back in time for christmas?" I asked scooter. "Well, we were thinking maybe you could spend Christmas with us, then you could go home the day after." He said. "Oh sure, I guess." I said walking away.

We arrived in Orlando Florida. "Come on, I promise you'll have fun with Me and The Bieber crew." he said taking my bags. "Thanks." I said back walking into our hotel room. "Wow! It's huge!" I said running around.

Justin laughed. "This room is for me, you, Ryan, and Chaz." he said throwing me a key card. I squealed and hugged him. "Oh and we start taping for the movie today." he said. "For the Believe movie?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded.

3 hours later

The camera people walked into the hotel room. I walked in with the groceries and saw them filming Justin and the boys playing video games. "Hey guys look what I got." I said pulling out Socker Bumpers. "Yes!" Ryan said grabbing it from me. "Good, Ryan blow them up and we'll play COD." I said grabbing a controller.

He finished blowing them up. "Hey Chaz!" I yelled and punching in the face. He gasped and I punched Justin in the stomach. He gasped too. They looked at each other and smiled. "NO!!" I yelled as they chased me. Chaz caught me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down now!" I said kicking him. He took me to the balcony where we have a hot tub. He kissed my cheek and dropped me in. I screamed. "Chaz!!!" I got out and went to the bathroom. "Now I LOOK LIKE A RACOON!" I yelled. "But a cute one." Justin added. "Shut up." I said punched his arm.

"Scooter called you and Chloe have to go practice." Ryan said. He nodded and we left. The camera crew followed. We walked across the street and to the studio. "Finally! Ok Chloe on the right, Justin on the left." Scooter said. "Ok Justin starts then it's Chloe." He said starting the music.

Justin started singing Thought of You. Then started singing together. I smiled and sang my solo. "Beautiful Chloe! Keep going!" Scooter yelled giving me a thumbs up. Justin sang his solo then we stopped. "That was amazing guys." Scooter said high fiving us.

"We'll finish tomorrow, It's lunch time." he said packing up the equipment. "Yay!!!!" I yelled. "Oh and just so you know I love food, so I'm getting a lot of it." I told the camera and winked at it.

At lunch

I got an Orange and put it in my mouth an did that smile thing with it. Justin laughed and did the same thing. "Do we look beautiful?" I asked the camera and it nodded. I laughed and we took them out.

I took my pie and put the whipped cream his hair and on his cheek. He gasped. I laughed. He took his I put it on the face and hair. I squealed. He gave me a big smile. I pushed him out of his chair and he fell on the floor. Everyone laughed.

He got and he grabbed my waist and spun me around. He sat me down and I tried to run but slipped. He laughed. "Pay back!" he said helping me up. Our faves inches apart. "You have a little something." he said pointing to my lips. "You too." I told him. We leaned in and kissed. Sparks were every where. Everyone awed.

Our lips moving in sync. He pulled away and smiled at me. I giggled and hugged him. he hugged back. "I've been here for 4 hours and I all ready kissed Justin Bieber." I said and everyone laughed. "Well, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said kissing his cheek. He did a little victory dance. I laughed.

3 months later

AUSTIN POV.

Me and the crew are going to the movies to watch Justin Bieber's Believe which Chloe is in. She never came back for Christmas. "5 for Believe." I told the man. I gave him the money and we bought our drinks and snacks, then walked into the theatre.

The movie finally came on. It's starring Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun, Usher, and Chloe Winters.

"Okay, wait let me see the camera," Chloe said. "shut up Justin, shut up, shut up, shut up, okay? Good. I hope you enjoy the movie because we had to film for a long time! And it was so exhausting, I was so hungry!" she said and everyone in the theatre laughed.

Then Justin starting talking about his family, fans, etc. "But this Tour has been amazing because I have Chloe with me." he said. Then a video came on. "Jazzy!" she yelled. "Sissy! I missed you!" Jazzy yelled in her arms. "Awe, well I'm gonna be here for a super long time." she said throwing on the bed. Jazzy laughed.

Then Chloe came on.

"Ever since I came to the tour, it's been super crazy. We've had parties, concerts, meet and greets, and then Justin asked me an important question and then we started dating. And now it's been 3 months together." She said. My mouth dropped.

They started to show pictures of them hugging, kissing, and cuddling. "He's my life saver." she said. "But I do miss my friends, family back home," she said. They showed pictures of us and the crew. "Especially Austin." she finished. Then the movie went to a video of her singing 3000 miles away by Emblem 3. She was singing to a calendar of me and a couple pictures of her family and the crew.

Then they went back to Justin's career. "Avalanna made Justin the happiest person in the world," Chloe said. Then Justin was crying during an interview. "I miss her, bro." he said to Ryan. "Avalanna was Justin's baby, He loves her, I love her, the Beliebers love her. She will always be in our hearts." Chloe said wiping her tears.

I just wanted to her hold her in my arms. The movie ended and we left.

We were driving home and I thought I saw Chloe walking down the street with Justin. But she's in Florida. "wait! Is that....." I said getting out of the car. It is Chloe. "Chloe!" I yelled running to her. "Austin!" she yelled running to me. We hugged. "I love you so much." she said. "I love you too." I said.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to hold you in my arms." I told her. She giggled. Justin coughed. She pulled away. "Well I'm gonna go have a girls night with Lizzie, Michaela, and Sarah. See ya soon baby." she said kissing Justin's cheek. "Austin," she nodded and walked away.

CHLOE POV.

Me and my girls are at my house partying. Jk we're just playing music super loud and dancing in our PJ's.

Wake Me Up by Avicii just ended and Me and My Girls just came on. Yeah, I know, Camila but I love this song. "Guess we should try to do the grind on me dance!" Michaela suggested. "Yes!" Lizzie agreed. I laughed. "Ok! I'm first!" I said. Lizzie played the song and I did the dance. The girls died laughing.

"I recorded you and sent it to Austin." Sarah said. My eyes widened. "Why Austin?" I asked. "Because you love him." she said moving her eye brows up and down. "What? I have Justin." I said sitting on the couch.

"I sent it to him too." she added. I smiled.

Next Day

-------------

I'm on Instagram and I might be creeping on Austin😏 he's hanging out with Logan😍 I think Logan and Joey would be friends. Joey is actually staying for a month at my house.

Joey is 5, "Cwoe, I wove you." he said kissing my cheek. "Awe, I love you too." I said. "I'm hot," he said taking his shirt off. "Wet's go swimming!" he cheered. I nodded and got dressed into my bikini. I buckled him up and got into my seat.

He started singing Banga! Banga! I laughed.

We got to the beach. "Water!" Joey yelled running to the water. "Wait! Your swimmies!" I yelled. He sighed and walked back over. He put them on and ran to the water. I set up my area in the sand to watch Joey and tan.

It's almost my birthday so I'm hoping I get and clothes and stuff. "Cwoe wook at me!" Joey yelled. "Yeah! GOOD JOB!" I yelled back. He looks like he's having fun. "Joey let's take a break!" I said as he walked over to me. "Ice cream break?" I asked. "Yes!" he yelled. I laughed.

I ordered him Chocolate. We were laughing until I ran into someone. "Oh I'm sorry." I said. "That's ok." he said. I looked up. "Ross Lynch?" I asked. "yep that's me." he smiled. I smiled. "Picture?" Joey asked. "Sure buddy." he said. I got a random person to take the picture. I was on Ross's back and Joey was on mine. "Thanks." I said. "No problem." he said walking away.

I put the picture on Instagram.

"Joey and I just ran into @rosslynch at the beach❤️"

Best Day In A Long Time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 15 13
When Chloe, the hottest girl in school, turns into the girl every guy wants, Austin wants her to. He stops at nothing to get her to be his. But Eric...
20.3K 631 26
Keegan is a 16 year old girl. She lives in San Antonio. She's smart, great friend, pretty, plays basketball. She has her 2 best friends AnaLeigh and...
21.2K 262 48
Debbe is an ordinary girl. She doesnt have many friends and gets bullied a lot. What happens when a new boy moved in town? Will it make her life bett...
101K 2.8K 120
You moved to San Antonio Texas, and meet Austin Mahone. You are a big youtube sensation, and so is Austin. Your both getting higher in you career. Wi...