Arianna Gilbert (Vampire Diar...

By coke137

Arianna Gilbert has felt like she's drowning ever since her parents died. People seem to think only her twin... More

Arianna Gilbert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Season 2------ Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Season 3------Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
----Sequel----

Chapter 20

65.6K 1.3K 1.7K
By coke137

I bolt awake when I hear my window blow open. I relax when I see it's just a bad storm that blew it open and not some stalker vampire.

I get up quickly from bed and shut the window. I make sure the other ones are locked tight so they won't blow open also. Don't need anymore heart attacks tonight.

I grab my jacket, slipping it on and head over to Elena's room. She is sound asleep so as quietly as I can, I lock all the windows in her room too. Wouldn't want her to think a vamp is breaking in and her try to stake me.

After I finish Elena's room, I head over to Jeremy's room. I open the door quietly but he is sitting on his bed, wide awake. What the hell? That's kind of creepy.

"Hey, you're still awake. There's a big storm rolling in, can you just help make sure the windows are closed?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." he nods. I smile at him and shut his door. He seems a little guilty...He was just sitting on his bed, staring at the door at like midnight.

What is my little brother up to?

-----------

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon seethes, pounding the wood over what was the window. Apparently all the tomb vampires are out and two of them tried killing Damon and Stefan last night. They killed the girl but the guy got away.

"Yeah and then what? We turn to the rest of the house of vampires and say, oops sorry?" I question while Damon just shrugs. We're both over last night and acting like nothing ever happened.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena glares at Damon.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information." Damon shrugs, "It's not like I had a choice she's.........scary." he frowns then smirks. "Besides she's gonna help me get Katherine back."

Elena lets out a humorless laugh. "Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants as usual no matter who he hurts in the process."

"No need to be snarky about it." he glares.

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires had been released from the tomb. I think I've earned snarky." she glares right back at him.

Damon sighs and leans back on the chair, "How long are you gonna blame me for tuning your birth mother into a vampire? Aria has gotten over it."

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that your a self serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities. I guess Aria just hasn't realized it yet." Elena hisses.

"Ouch." Damon says but he's smiling.

"This isn't being very productive, we're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires yeah?" Stefan looks over at Damon.

Damon stands up and glares at Elena, just walking away not answering. I sigh and run after him, knowing Elena pissed him off.

"Damon don't be a baby." I tease following him up to his room.

"It's not my fault your twin is mean." he whines.

I laugh, "She's just......judgmental at times. Plus it doesn't help that she hates you." I jump up on his bed, loving his sheets. They're so soft.

He sits down on the bed next to me and pushes me back so I fall. He straddles me with a big grin across his face. "Last night you were smashing bottles over my head now you're relaxing on my bed."

"It's a nice bed." I smirk rolling out from underneath him. "So what are you going to do about the vampires?" I ask changing the subject.

"Go in and take them out. Simple." he shrugs like it will be easy killing 26 vengeful vampires.

"Damon you can't go against 26 vampires. You'll loose. You may have Stefan but is he really that much of a help? I mean he drinks from bunnies." I frown.

Damon laughs, "You worried about me Ari?"

"Of course I am, Damon. You're my friend, I worry about my friends." I sigh. Does nobody ever worry about him?

"That's very thoughtful Aria but I've been alive for some time. I can take care of myself." he smiles.

"I can still worry." I glare at him playfully.

He laughs again and shakes his head. "Only you Aria could worry about some psychopath vampire."

"Yup, and you better appreciate it." I smirk. My phone buzzes and I look to see Elena sent me a message.

You were taking too long and I don't like you with Damon so I left. You can walk home, that's your punishment for talking with him.

"Seriously Elena?" I mumble but Damon hears me perfectly clear.

"What's up?" he asks.

"Elena left me since I was talking to you. Guess I am walking home." I groan.

"I don't think you should. I mean there is 26 vengeful vampires running around." Damon frowns mocking me. But I think he is actually worried.

I get up and punch him on the shoulder. "Thanks but I've been around some time now Damon. I can take care of myself." I do my best Damon macho voice.

He laughs, "Seriously though, be careful. Wouldn't want you tripping and messing up that pretty face."

"Aww, thank you for worrying Day but I can handle walking. See ya later. Oh and if you do decide to attack the tomb vamps, please be careful." I call out behind me as I walk out of his room.

I take the steps down two at a time, almost falling twice. I guess that just proves Damon's point. Stefan sees me and gets of the couch walking over to me.

"Elena left, she told me-" I cut him off before he can finish.

"I know she sent me a text." I sigh heading toward the front door.

"Alright, be careful." he yells as I walk out the door. I roll my eyes, I think it's just in Stefan's nature to care about people. Especially since I am Elena's twin sister.

I don't get far before I hear some branches snap behind me. I spin around but see nothing there.

"Okay.....that's not creepy or anything." I mumble and continue to walk. I get about 20 more steps before I hear more branches snap behind me. I spin around and see nothing again. Seriously? If this is Damon I am going to kill him. Slowly.

I turn back around and bump into something. I gasp and jump back seeing the man that called me Katherine the other night.

He's a tomb vampire.

I start to scream but he puts his hand over my mouth and injects something into my neck. I start to feel very tired and I sink to the ground but he catches me.

"Who are you?" I whisper groggy. He smiles and I feel myself drift oft farther. I look back at the Salvatore house one more time before giving into the darkness.

----------

I open my eyes but my vision is still a little blurry. I try to reach up and move my hair out of my eyes but my hands are tied behind me. Ugh, why is my head pounding so much. It feels like a super bad hangover.

OH MY GOD! I JUST GOT ABDUCTED BY THE TOMB VAMPIRES!

Crap! I struggle against the ropes but they won't even budge a little. I start to scream but a voice interrupts me. "I wouldn't if I were you." I look up and see a man I've never seen before.

"And why not?" I glare.

"Because if you do, I'll have to hurt you." he smirks like that's a great idea. I am about to respond but I swear I hear Damon's voice.

"Where's Aria and my brother?" Damon demands. I'm guessing he's maybe standing on there doorway? I can't see from the room I'm in.

The vampire picks me up, "Get ready." he whispers in my ear. I shiver, it's just too creepy not too. Plus he has icky breath.

"Billy." the man calls out and I see the man drag out a very in pain Stefan, Oh God, they got Stefan too. Stefan looks over at me, and I see worry take over his pain filled expression. Don't worry about me Stefan, you need to focus on yourself. "Marco." the man calls again. The man pushes me out of the room roughly and I fall to my knees in the other one.

When Damon see's me he tries to rush inside but some invisible barrier is stoping him. "You are dead!" Damon growls.

"Woah, I'm sorry. You haven't been invited in. Ms. Gibbons?" the man calls out.

An old women comes out of the other room and I'm guessing she's human. "Yes, Fredrick honey?" she smiles.

"Never let this bad man in." he compels her.

She nods, "I'll never let him in." Oh no, how am Stefan and I gonna get out now? She walks away and Fredrick turns back to Damon.

"145 years left starving in a tomb thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother. For a few weeks every single nerve in your body screams with fire, that kind of pain can drive a person mad. Well I thought your brother might want to get a taste of that before I kill him. Billy." Fredrick says and Billy stabs a stake into Stefan's side causing him to scream out in pain.

"Stefan!" I cry causing Marco to slap me.

"What do you want with Aria?" Damon hisses.

"Oh well she's human and since we can't go out into town to get our food. I figured we could have some fun with her before we kill her too." Fredrick smirks then suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my neck. I scream as I realize Marco is feeding off me and it hurts so much more than when Damon did.

He pulls away and I fall to the ground, my neck bleeding all over the carpet. Damon winces and looks at me pained.

"You have a nice day now." Fredrick smiles before slamming the door shut in his face. "Take them down to the basement, I'll be down there in a second." Fredrick commands. Marco grabs me and hauls me up, dragging me to the basement.

"I can walk myself." I glare at him but he doesn't let me go. I sigh and let him drag me down the stairs. This is like a friken horror movie.

He unties my hands from behind my back only to tie me down to a chair. After I'm all tied up they bring Stefan down, he looks like he's in so much pain. Marco puts on gloves and takes ropes out of a bucket of water? Oh no.

Vervain.

They tie his feet together and then his hands. I can hear the vervain burning his flesh. They tie the ropes up to the ceiling so Stefan is hanging about an inch off the ground.

"Vervain ropes, that's gotta sting." Fredrick smirks. He grabs a wrench and pulls the ropes down so they lift Stefan higher. He cries out in pain.

"Stop!" I scream fighting against the ropes. Fredrick walks away from Stefan and over to me.

"You're a tough little human girl aren't you? I can see why Damon has taken an interest in you." he grins, leaning down to be at my height.

"Fuck you." I seethe and he punches me in the face. My head whips to the side and I spit out blood. Ouch."You hit like a girl." I smirk feeling blood run down my eye.

He laughs and leans down towards my neck, "I think you will taste quite good." he sinks his teeth into my neck, the unbitten side, and I try to hold in my scream but I can't.

"She doesn't deserve this! She has nothing to do with you being in the tomb. Leave her alone!" Stefan yells as best as he can. Fredrick pulls away from me, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. He walks over to the table and grabs something off of it.

He goes to Stefan and grabs his hair, pulling his head back. He holds the thing above Stefan's eye. Oh god, it's a medicine dropper. He drops a few drops of liquid into Stefan's eye and Stefan screams in pain. It must be Vervain.

"Stop! This isn't right!" someone yells running into the room. I want to go kiss the guy for speaking up. I look over at Stefan and see him mouth a sorry. I mouth back, it's not your fault.

"He killed Bethan, one of us Harper and don't think for a second he wouldn't kill you if he had the chance. Pearl says we're not here for revenge but I say, it's exactly what were here for. Starting with this." Fredrick runs a knife across Stefan's chest leaving a big gash open.

He walks over to me next and I hate to admit but I start shaking a little. He takes the knife and makes a long cut on my arm causing me to scream bloody murder. He wraps his hand around my throat and I gasp for breath.

"Starting with that, and then his brother, and then anyone else who gets in our way." Fredrick growls pulling the knife back ready to stab me. I close my eyes waiting for the terrible pain but it doesn't come.

"This isn't right!" Harper screams grabbing his hand to stop him. Fredrick spins around, wrapping his hand around Harper's throat.

"You're gonna wanna let go of me!" he yells.

"Ms. Pearl will be home soon." Harper chocks out.

"Pearl is no longer in charge." Fredrick smirks, "Tie him down then stake him." some vampires come and grab Harper, dragging him away. Fredrick turns back around and faces Stefan. I watch them drag away Harper with tears in my eyes, there goes our only hope.

-----------

I wince again as Fredrick drags the knife across Stefan's stomach. It's like the tenth gash.

"Enough!" I yell. I can't take watching it anymore.

"What? Don't like watching Salvatore here suffer?" Fredrick smirks.

"No I don't! Why can't you stop? You've gotten your revenge." I beg. He walks over to me and leans down so were eye level.

"I will never fully get my revenge." he whispers leaning closer. I let a small whimper escape me as he leans more and more closer to my neck. Both sides have already been repeatedly bitten, I don't know how much more blood I can loose.

He sinks his teeth into my shoulder blade and I gasp not expecting that. It still hurts like hell but not as much as the neck. He pulls away and gives me a bloody grin, untying my ropes.

He hauls me up but the second I stand I collapse back into the chair. He sighs and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. I start to panic when he carries me up the stairs out of the basement.

"No! No! I am not leaving Stefan! Stefan!" I scream worried what they'll do to him.

"Calm down." Fredrick growls, and I feel his nails sinking into my shin. I ignore the pain and continue to pound on his back. I hear him sigh and open up the door to the basement. As soon as we're upstairs he goes to the kitchen and throws me down on the tile. My head hits the tile and I start to see black spots. I feel behind my head and my hand comes away sticky with blood.

"Billy do whatever you want with her then kill her. Make sure you make it so Damon can see it was painful." Fredrick instructs then leaves the room. Billy comes stalking in and picks me up off the ground.

He pins me to the wall and grabs my wrist. He brings it up to his mouth but right before he bites down, he suddenly stops. I must be hallucinating because I see Ric walk into the kitchen.

"Just want to use your phone." he smiles at Billy but it's very forced. Billy lets me go and I slide to the ground.

I see Billy start running at Ric but I don't have enough energy to warn Ric. Thankfully Ric spins around and stakes him in the heart.

Ric turns on the faucet as loud as it can go then the blender. He looks over at me worried but grabs Ms. Gibbons hand.

"Oh where are we going?" she asks.

"I need you to invite a friend of mine inside." Ric answers opening up the door. Damon sees me right away and I see pure rage take over his face but it soon turns to worry.

"Oh he can't come inside." she frowns.

"I know but you need to make an exception." Ric says.

"Just get her out of the house. Now!" Damon orders. Ric pushes the women outside the house then runs over to me.

"Aria, hey. What hurts the most?" he asks leaning down next to me. I don't even have the energy to raise my head and look at him. I hear a snap then Damon comes running in.

"Oh God, Ari." he whispers and pushes Ric away. Damon lifts my head up and swears when he notices it's bleeding. "You've lost to much blood." he says and bites into his wrist, feeding me his blood.

I don't have the energy to swallow so it just goes down my throat choking me. I cough but he doesn't remove his wrist. With each drop I start to feel better. I grab his wrist and drink the blood.

"There you go." he smiles. After a few moments I pull away.

"Thank you." I breathe out. He nods and helps me to stand but not all the wounds healed so I start to fall over again. Damon keeps a hand on my waist, holding me up. "Ugh not all the wounds healed and my head still is pounding."

"There must be vervain in some of the wounds. Vampire blood can't heal that." Damon frowns.

"We have to go get Stefan." I say panicked forgetting about the pain everywhere.

"Yeah I am, go with Ric. Elena is waiting for you back at the car." Damon commands.

I shake my head, "No, I'm not leaving Damon. I can walk, I feel a lot better than I did." I'm lying.

"Absolutely not." Damon glares.

"Don't argue with me! After what I've been through today I am not in a good mood!" I whisper/yell.

Damon stares at me for a moment before looking over at Ric, "Go, take care of the body." Ric nods and Damon closes the door behind him. Damon looks around the kitchen and smirks when he spots what he was looking for. He takes my hand and leads me over to the closet.

"We're gonna hide in the closet?! We have to get Stefan out." I hiss even though it hurts my head.

"We will, but running out there is going to get us killed. Just stay behind me and follow my lead." he says and closes the closet door behind us. It's just big enough to hold Damon and I.

We hear someone walk into the kitchen and turn the blender off. As we hear his footsteps getting closer to the door, Damon jumps out and stakes him in the heart.

"Where are they holding Stefan?" Damon asks.

"In the basement, there's stairs just outside the door." I answer. He nods and grabs my hand.

"Be as quiet as you can, if something happens I want you to run." I nod and he smiles. We quickly run out the door and down the basement steps without anyone noticing. Thank the Lord.

"There's a guard in front of the door." I whisper as we get closer to that God awful room. Damon nods and steps out, injecting the guard with vervain.

"Are you insane?" Damon seethes. At first I think he's talking to me but then I step out and see Elena.

"Elena?" I whisper shocked she's here.

Elena looks me up and down before running over to me hugging me so tight, I think I may suffocate. "Aria. I'm so sorry. It's my fault, you're here. I left without you. Are you alright? Damon healed you right?" she cries pulling away from me.

"He healed the worst of the injuries." I shrug not wanting to talk to her right now. It is a her fault I am here. "Can we just get Stefan and go?" I ask turning to Damon. Damon nods and barges in through the door.

Stefan is still in the same place with Harper staked to a chair in front of him. "Elena?" Stefan whispers having the same reaction I did.

Damon walks over to Harper pulling the stake out of his leg and about to stab it in his heart. "No! He helped us." I cry out before Damon can do it.

"Whatever." Damon says going over to the ropes.

"There's vervain on the ropes." I tell him.

"Elena." Damon points to the ropes. Elena unties the ropes and Damon catches Stefan steadying him. "Alright lets go. Clothes on." Damon throws Stefan his shirt.

"Wait." I say.

"Come on, we gotta go." Damon insists from the doorway.

"Thank you for trying to help us." I say to Harper and pull both stakes out of his legs. I get up quickly and follow the rest of the gang.

"Get him to the car." Damon tells Elena and I.

"Yeah, what about you?" Elena asks.

"You rescue, I'll distract." Damon says starting to head up the stairs.

"I'm going with you Damon." I announce and follow him up the stairs.

"Aria!" Elena protests.

"Go, Elena. Get Stefan out of here." I tell her and follow Damon up the stairs.

"Why didn't you go with her?" Damon groans.

"She's right, it's her fault. If she wouldn't have been so......if she wouldn't have left me, I would have gotten home fine." I say. Damon stares at me for a moment then he nods. I guess he knows what it's like to have problems with a sibling.

We walk up the stairs and out the door. Thankfully they're all still partying in the living room. Damon as quiet as he can sneaks behind one of them stabbing a stake through there back into there heart.

Damon runs to me and grabs my hand as we run into a different room. There are two vampires there but Damon takes them out easily. I hear footsteps and see Fredrick standing outside. He glares at me and rushes at me but Damon stops him.

They throw each other against the wall a few times but nobody is really winning. Finally Damon gets Fredrick on the ground and starts punching him. I see two vampires coming at Damon so I try to yell out to him but a hand comes over my mouth.

"I don't think so." I recognize the voice of Marco right away. I bring my knee back and kick him in the shin as hard as I can. He falls to the ground letting go of me. I try to run over to the stake laying on the ground but he grabs my ankle pulling me to the ground.

He starts dragging me towards him, away from the stake. "Aria!" Damon yells but he can't get away from the vampires. Okay, no one is gonna help you Aria. You have to kill him yourself.

I bring my other foot down, kicking him in the face. I crawl as fast I can, needing to get to the stake. Suddenly I am flipped around and there is a hand on my throat.

"You are very unlikeable." Marco growls. I get one hand out from underneath him and grab the stake.

"What....are you...talking about....every..one...likes...me." I gasp out before stabbing the stake into his heart. I roll him off me and just lay there. I killed someone.

"Aria!" Damon yells running into the room with Ric. He speeds over to me and helps me up. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he asks worried.

I shake my head, "I'm....I'm not hurt." I whisper. I can't say I'm okay because I'm not.

"I'm going after Fredrick." Damon says speeding of into the house. Ric and I stay out in the hallway, Ric standing ready with a stake gun? I guess you could call it that.

We hear a noise above us and Ric starts fiddling with his gun. Before he can even look up there is a vampire biting into his neck.

"Ric!" I scream as the vampire pushes him to the ground. I look around and see a vervain syringe lying on the ground. I grab it, stabbing it into the vampires neck. Ric looks up at me grateful.

"Thanks." he says standing up. His neck is bleeding but I think he'll live. I mean I'm bleeding a lot worse.

"Fredrick's gone." Damon growls walking into the room.

"Lets get out of here." Ric sighs.

"God, I'm gonna kill him!" Damon yells, walking over to me and grabbing my hand. He leads me to the front door, finally getting to step outside of that house.

We walk a few steps on the porch before we look up and see at least 20 vampires surrounding us.

"How many of those vervain darts do you have?" Damon asks Ric.

"One." Ric frowns.

"Not gonna be enough." Damon mutters pulling me back inside. We shut the door behind us and Ric locks it. Yeah, that's not gonna help smart guy. They both pull me behind them, taking a defensive stance in front of the door.

"What you said about my wife to get me to do this is a lie right?" Ric asks Damon.

"Yup." Damon answers. We hear a banging outside then Pearl's voice.

"Stop! What's going on here?" we hear another bang then Pearl and Anna walk in the door. They look around at all the dead vampires. My head starts to hurt bad again and I'm bleeding, again. I grab onto Ric's arm for support.

"What did you do?" Pearl glares at us.

"Me? Your merry little band of vampires spent the day torturing my brother and Aria." Damon hisses getting in her face. I start to fall to my knees, but stop myself holding Ric's arm tighter. He turns around and gives me a worried look. I shake my head not wanting to bring attention to myself.

"Trust me, the parties responsible for this will be dealt with." Pearl answers calmly.

"Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you can control them." Damon points at her with the stake.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." Pearl argues.

"Well it did." Damon growls walking to the door. Right before he steps out he turns back to Pearl. "If I had a good side, not a way to get on it." he walks out the door. Ric and I follow him out but with every step I get more and more dizzy.

As soon as we get out on the porch, I can't take it anymore. I fall to my knees and almost fall down the steps but Ric catches me.

"Aria? Damon get over here!" he yells holding me up. Damon is by us in a flash, taking me from Ric. "Give her some more of your blood." Ric tells him.

"It won't do any good with these wounds that aren't healing. I'm guessing they have vervain in them." Damon tells him then turns back to me. "Aria I need you to keep your eyes open."

"I can't." I whisper.

"No, you have too." he shakes his head and I think I see tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I cry.

He wipes a piece of hair away from my face and his hand comes away bloody. "Don't leave me." he begs. I want to scream and tell him I won't but I can't. I feel the darkness coming on quicker and get a few desperate words out.

"If I don't make it, tell Elena I love her." I feel bad how I treated her. I know it's such a cliche thing to say but it's something that has to be said.

"Don't talk like that." Damon frowns. I give him a little smile before the darkness takes over again.

I can't fight any longer. I'm done.

-----------------------

OMG Is Aira dead?

Maybe she is, maybe she isn't ;)

I will try to upload as soon as possible since I left you guys hanging.

Have a Merry Christmas and keep voting XD

Love you all ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 26K 52
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.6M 69.5K 32
Blair Gilbert always has been the complete opposite to her twin sister, Elena. Elena was more into reading, and having slumber parties as a pre-teen...
2.7M 79.7K 30
latibule (n) a hiding place; of safety and comfort ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ He was alone in this world. He couldn't trust anyone, couldn't believe anything anyb...
1.3M 35.4K 43
When Julia O'Connell's ex-best friend and current enemy, Colton West, returns from juvie for their final year of high school, accidents start happeni...