My Brothers Best Friend Is My...

By buddersisbae

17 year old Ashley Greening lives a very complicated life. Her mother AKA Luna died from a rogue attack when... More

1:Meet Ashlen
2: The Start of A Distaster
3: Never Have I Ever
A/N❤️Characters
4: The Ugly Truth
5: Clubs, Sex and Condoms
6: Hot and Bothered
7:Pain
8:Tears
9: The plan
10: My Mates A Perv
11: Lemme Dive In
12: Our day full of shockers
13: Explanations
14: Forgive us
Sorry A/N
15: Thoughts, Jealousy, Fun In Bed
16: What the Moon Goddess
17: Accomplished
18: Boys are stupid
RECONTINUED! REWRITING
Maturity changed me.

19: My babies

3.7K 76 3
By buddersisbae

UNEDITED!!!  Probably a lot of mistakes. So i apologize, but yeah...

--------

It's been around 2 weeks since I found out for sure that i was actually pregnant. I now have a small bump, it's not very noticeable unless you're actually staring at my stomach for a while. But i don't think anyone would go around glaring at your stomach for 10 minutes. Would they? I sure hope not...

I'm actually the only one who knows the gender of the baby. I still haven't told jai what it is, hell i haven't even told him i had another appointment with out him. He'd get upset. Eh what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Lmao wow i'm a great fiancée.

Jai and i have figured out what we're gonna do to tell them. I also came up with an idea to tell him what the gender is. I figured he should know before anyone else, so before we tell anyone, i was gonna reveal the gender.

"Alright cutie cakes i think we have everything set up." Yup you heard right. He's calling me cutie cakes now, because that's apparently normal. What am i saying, since when was i even normal.

"Okay. So we're gonna go over this again. Just say we're having a movie night or something, get out the Chinese food and cookies, then wait until they open them." Jai looked at me with so much emotion written on his face. I don't even know what he was thinking.

"Yes I think we understand for the billionth time already." He said in annoyance. Okay i get I'm annoying, i can't help it. I'm nervous and i want it to go okay. I'm triggered so i start crying. (I actually started laughing when i wrote this. That's my life story right there (:👌🏻)

"I'm sorry i'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that." Jai apologized and immediately embraced me in a hug.

"No no. I was just triggered and my emotions are all over." i explained. People might say it's too early to be really emotional at like 10 weeks. But in the werewolf world, the females only get pregnant for 4 months. It sounds really fucked up in the human world. But it actually makes sense, because wolves are only pregnant for 3-4 months, and since we're werewolves we only get 4 months of pregnancy. Our wolves wouldn't need the 9 months because the pups develop faster. Make sense?

"I understand. It's okay, you're  basically 5 months pregnant in the human world. You're doing good baby. I love you and we will get through this." He sounds cheesy af. I love it.

"You're too cute. I love you too babe." He growled when i called him cute.

"I'm an alpha, you can't call me cute."

"I just did." He frowned while i grinned. I love pushing his buttons.

"Fine but you're an exception." He smirked and whispered in my ear "You'd be punished if you weren't pregnant."  Just the sound of his voice made my whole body burn up in arousal.

"Save the punishments for when i'm not pregnant then." i innocently smiled, just to try and maintain my dignity since he could smell me being turned on.

"Oh ba-" Someone barged through the door, Jai growled.

"Woah chill bud. I was just wondering if you guys wanted to watch a movie with us all." Trevor held his hands up in defence. Guess our plan works out perfectly anyways. I could tell Jai was impressed too since i felt an emotion of relief.

"Sure we will be down in a minute." Trevor nodded his head and walked out. Jai was about to follow but i stopped him.

"I have to tell you something first." Jai raised his eyebrows.

"Don't be mad but i went to another ultrasound without you to find out the gender." I watched as his eyes changed from hurt, anger and then excitement. Before he could ask what i knew he would want to know, i just told him.

"It's a boy." His smile widened. I was about to say something else but he engulfed me in a huge hug. He repeatedly kissed my face, when he got to my lips he placed a slow but passionate kiss on them. It was filled with emotions and by far one of the best kisses we've had together.

"I'm so happy. I don't think anything else could have ever made me this happy. I love you and our baby so much it hurts."

"Aww jai. We love you too." Just then i felt a nudge on my stomach. I gave him 'what the hell was that for' look. Jai seemed confused. i felt another nudge.

I looked down at my stomach and realized what was happening.

Our baby boy was kicking.

i couldn't help but put a hand on my stomach. Jai didn't understand. He gave me a questioning look. So i took a hold of his hands and put them on my tummy.

I could have sworn that when i put his hands on, the kicks got stronger. When i say kicks, i mean kicks. I felt more than one at once. Which means i am definitely getting an ultrasound booked asap.

I stared at Jai's reaction, his eyes widened and so did his smile. I thought his lips might fall off. I burst out laughing because he looked like that cat off of Alice in Wonderland. He must've read my mind because he laughed too.

"Our son is gonna be so handsome." Jai smirked.

"He takes after his dad." I actually saw him blush when i said that.

"Aww you're blushing. Is daddy blushing?" When i said daddy, Jai and i both felt a big kick. We both awed. (lmao blushing auto corrected to black, That might sound mean or racist, which i'm not. But it was hilarious.)

"Yeah yeah. I hate to ruin this beautiful moment. But we should really go before they think we're making our already existent baby. " We both walked downstairs hand in hand.

"Finally! Can we watch the movie now?!." Blake groaned.

"No can we order food first?" I nudged Jai to hint at him now was the time to get the food and cookies ready. Yeah... we're weird so we already ordered the food and it's upstairs. That sounds gross but believe me, the food will taste fine.

"Ugh sure whatever." Blake and Asher complained.

"Okay i'll order some." I pretended to dial and order the food.

"It'll be here in 10 minutes apparently." I mind linked  jai to go grab the food, and he did, so i went and got everyone seated.  We already had Trevor, Blake, Asher, Vanessa, and Uncle Jerry here. So this was perfect. I made them all sit on the couches, we just talked for a while before Jai came back.

"Foods here." Right when he said that, everyone ran and ate.

Once everyone was finished,i grabbed
the specialized fortune cookies and handed them out to everybody. Everyone sat down on the couches while Jai and I stood their hugging.

"I love fortune cookies. They're amazing." We all laughed at Blake.

"Okay everyone open theirs on the count of 3" I counted to three and watched as everyone opened the cookie.  Every single one had a paper that says
Suprise! We're pregnant and engaged.

I watched as their faces ranged from shocked to mad and then happy. It was confusing but funny.

My uncle Jerry and Vanessa came and gave us a big hug. Blake looked uncomfortable and awkward. He gave me a hug and Jai a bro shake. Asher looked mad, but Trevor didn't. But yet that's his best friend.

"You got my sister pregnant! She's only 17!" Asher yelled at Jai. He growled,
"Don't yell at me, i'm still an Alpha. You must respect me. And we're mates asher, we can do whatever we want." Jai explained. Asher just huffed and sat back down in annoyance, mumbling things under his breath.

Trevor just rolled his eyes then came and congratulated us. I was shocked to say the least. Why isn't he mad?

"I'm gonna be honest. I knew this for a while now. I was just seeing how long  it took until you finally told me." Trevor said.

"How!?" Jai and i said in unison.
"I'm an Alpha not an idiot. You're scent has changed. It's the scent a female has when she's pregnant." He explained, well that actually makes sense...

"How far along are you anyways?" Blake asked.

"Well i'm 10 weeks, so around 2 months. I'm already halfway done the pregnancy." I smiled, it's gonna suck when i have to give birth, jai squeezed my hand. He clearly heard my thoughts.

"Yeah, it's funny actually. Well maybe not to you guys. But we got engaged the exact same night we had suspicions she was pregnant. So it was kinda killing two birds with one stone. Probably one of the best nights of my life." I nudged jai in his ribs. What a fucking idiot.

"Okkaaaay dude. TMI we don't need to know how it was "the best night of your life"" Trevor fake gagged. Jai and i laughed.

"Were also having baby boys..." I giggled while everyone started cheering. I know it's wrong to just assume things. But i'm 100% positive i felt more than one kick! I just have this feeling, i feel stronger. I know there's more than one baby. It's a mothers instincts.

"Wait..." Jai stopped me.

"Did you say boys? As in more than one?" He continued. It was silent, everyone was just sitting there.

"Yeah... more than one."

"Twins!" I'm not even kidding right now, it was like a god damn theatre or parade or something. Everyone in the room started clapping, cheering, hugging. It felt like a huge celebration.

Babe you know what this means right?

What does it mean?

Once the babies are born, we will have to choose one to become alpha...

We could always just choose the one that was born first

Yeah we could do that too. Let's just see what happens. I still have to introduce you fully to the pack. But it's a tradition to wait until they have your first pup.

Ah does that mean that i have to be introduced soon.. or after the pups are born.

After the pups are born then ill introduce you to the pack. I'm sure they'd want to see their future Alphas.

Well it's in around 2 months. So be prepared because our lives are about to change once our babies are here.

---------

What do you think Ashlen means when she said that...

Could it be something good or bad?

Lmao i was actually in a rush to write this so i apologize for the bad chapter..

I love you all!

DON'T FORGET TO👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

-SGR xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 71.5K 71
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Spin off to "Abused Mate'" You do not need to read AM to understand this book but I would appreciate it if you di...
3.6M 79.2K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
9.6K 197 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
413K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...