Justice League vs Teen Titans...

Bởi _Sapphire14

Name: Kiara Danvers Superhero Name: Supergirl Age:12 (same age as Damian) Powers: Same as Superman/Supergirl ... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

3.5K 69 10
Bởi _Sapphire14

Recap:  "Grandfather?"

"Wait Gradfather!?!"...

Supergirl's POV

'Grandfather? So this is Damian's grandfather. The Ra Al Ghul in the flesh...well sort of.'

"Damian, my blood." Ra said smiling creeply.

"It's a trick. I saw you die." Damian stated the grip on his sword tightening  not wanting to believe that the man he onced looked up to is standing right in front of him.

"No trick. It's me. I assure you. I exist. Lord Trigon is my sustenance." He reassured taking a small step forward. I quickly but gently moved Raven off me and put her arm around my shoulders and stood behind Damian ready to protect Raven as I didn't trust this man....or demon.

"He's a devil." Damian snarled.

"No. He's a god of necessity. How do you think I attained my power? Where do you think the Lazarus Pits came from? It's all his doing," both me and Robin looked at eachother wide-eyed before quickly turining our attention to Ra, "and he can make things whole again for a price. He can give us the world we wanted. You and I. A perfect world. They the only ones who stands in the way," Damian's grandfather stated pointing his sword at myself and Raven my eyes glowed red and my teeth bared ready to attack.

"Prove your love, Grandson. Take care of this for me. Before my pact with Trigon expires."

Raven looked away with shame and I looked at Robin with worry. That man is basically making him choose beween his friends or his family.

"I... I would do anything to bring you back, but, Grandfather, I don't..." Damian stuttered not sure of his dilema.

"You hesitate. Why? Are you afraid to do the one act that will restore me to life?" Ra taunted walking towards Damian until his sword was pointed directly at Ra's chest.

"I'm not afraid of anything." Damian snapped.

"You dare disobey me? Have you forgotten your heritage? You are an al Ghul." Ra shouted.

"No, I'm a Titan." He stated before slashing his sword at his grandfathers. Their intense fight began. I was about to go and help Damian but I felt a soft tug on my cape.

"No Kiara don't go....I need....your help...please take me to the...cyrstal." Raven croacked. I bent down and helped her walk towards the shattered remins of the crystal it was then I heard a demonic voice.

"Stupid girl. You think your allies can stop me now that I'm here? The Justice League, defenders of this realm, less than insects to me. I will strip bare the flesh from their bones. And your pathetic friends, I will make them suffer endlessly, and you will have to watch. Soon, your souls will belong to Trigon, as will your world."

In the distance I could here Damian and Ra Al Ghul's swords calshing against eachother. Each grunt and shout of pain that came out of Damian's mouth made me want to burn Ra with my laser eyes but I had to stay strong for my friends and Raven.

"Your friends have made you soft. Ungrateful child. You could have been immortal, like me."

As we reached the center of where the crystal was Raven suddenly collasped.

"Raven!" I cried. I could her Trigon's disturbing voice taunting her.

 "Give up. You're too weak to stop me, Raven. You always have been. Just like your mother!"

"No, my only weakness was loving you, hoping I'd be loved in return. But all you were capable of giving is pain, so I ran away and found friends, friends I would give my life for, friends who give me love and the strength to do this."

Raven whispered to me,"Get back Kiara. Go help Damian." I did as I was told. I could her Raven's voice in my head talking with her father.

I flew to the duo just in time to save Damian from being stabbed to death I caught Ra's sword in my hands trying to push him back.

I shot my laser eyes at him but he swiftly doged. Instead I through the sword over my shoulder taking Ra with me Robin jumped over me kicking Ra into a massive stone.

Suddenly a dozen pair of arms were coming from the wall pulling him back towards the creatures living there. A look of horror was spread all over his face. "Damian, save me!"

I was about to take step forward to help but Robin stopped me he calmly walked forward and before I could blink Robin slashed the sword at his grandfather beheading him. The head rolled towards us.

I gasped when I realised it was never Ra as the face turned into a demons one before another creature's arms took it into the stone. Damian took my hand his eyes widened when he saw my tear-stained face he smiled before hugging me tightly.

"Don't worry I'll never let you go." Damian whispered. He gave me a small kiss. It was short but I could feel the passion behind it.

"Neither will I." I replied when we broke apart smiling. We quickly made our way towards Raven I watched in awe as she was chanting her spell.

"Grant me the strength of mighty Azarath to contain the demon Trigon within this sacred shard, now and forever!"

A massive black shadow with a purple outline bursts from the crystal making its way to the surface. Not long after it came back down with a very angry Trigon in it's clutches. We could hear it's cries of anger as it tried to get free but it was already inside the crystal. Trapped.

Raven caught the small object in her hands afraid that Trigon might escape. I flew over to Raven catching her befor she could fall. Robin walked over as well we all shared a small smile knowing that we were victorious. I turned my head to see the rest of our team flying towards us I grinned from ear to ear happy that no one was severly injured.

"Raven! Is it over?" Strfire asked flying over.

"It'll never be over. Trigon will spend every single minute trying to get out of here, so he needs to be watched every single minute." Rven relpied sadly before looking down. My heart sank. I didn't want to lose a friend.

Starfire lent a hand to Raven smiling, "Time to go home."

"I'll take you back," Raven stated opening a portal we all made our way towards it until Raven's voice piped up, "Unfortunately, this is my home. I have to watch him." Raven started walking away until I ran after her, " It's not your home." I said

"Home is the place where...When you have to go there, they have to take you in." Damian stated. My eyes widened at the familiar words.

"Robert Frost." I said smirking at him.

"You are full of surprises, Damian." Starfire smiled at him.

"You're coming with us." I declared.

10 days later...

~

  "I've sifted through all the data and found no signs of the corruptors for the 10 days since our encounter with Trigon. In other words, great work, Titans." Batman said from the Titan's computer. Right now we were in a meeting with the Justice League.

"Your determination and teamwork saved the world, and us. You should be very proud of them, Kori." Wonder Women congratulated. Kori smiled blushing slightly.

"As are we." Batman stated. A look of surprise etched it's way onto Robin's face as he had never heard his fther praise much. I squeezed his hand slyly smiling at him.

BOOM!

"Hey, guys, it's pizza night. Boom tube delivery. Less than 30....Minutes." Cyborg said happily unil he realised the Justice League and us were watching him. I giggled.

"Carry on, Titans." Batman said with a small smile. The screen went off.

"Okay, that was awkward." Cyborg laughed.

"Enough talk. Let's eat." Blue said running towards Cyborg the rest of us in pursuit.

As Raven reached Cyborg she removed her hood showing a very familiar object resting on her forehead.

"Hey, isn't that..." Cyborg started.

"He always said we should be together." Raven said smiling.

"That's gotta be torture for him."

"Well, you can take the girl out of hell..." Raven smied eating her pizza slice.

"Raven, release me. You're too weak to keep me in here, you filthy witch!

I'll get out! I'll kill everyone you love.(SCREAMING) Raven!"

THE END!

(A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating for months it's beacuse everything as becoming really stressful like school and family and I just couldn't find the right time to sit down and finish this story. But now that I have I want to thank you for reading my book and for voting on it and check out my other fanfiction called 'Her Demon' it's a seperate fanfic based on the film "Batman's Son" hope you enjoy it! :-) )

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.1K 250 18
Kara Zor-El, Daughter of Allura and Zar El. When she was 13, her home planet of Krypton exploded, and her pod got nicked off course. We all know of h...
10.8K 407 32
Turns out, I'm an orphan and Barbara Gordon adopted me.. but. Things can happen in the matter of two days . So, I've got to train with Damian Wayne...
47.5K 1.4K 25
"I want your blood, I need your blood, give it to me now Jonathan Kent" Jonathan Kent is the son of Clark Kent, also known as the Superhero Superman...
61.4K 958 54
My name is kiara Kent... yes as in Clark Kent as in superman he's my dad. It's just been me him and my twin brother Jon. Our mom died giving birth to...