Jemma Granger (a Harry Potter...

By battaaa

Everyone knows Hermione Granger, the one that's best friends with the famous Harry Potter, knows nearly every... More

Prologue- Jemma Granger
Just my luck
The Dark Forest
Please no.
A Strange Meeting
Unanswered questions and Heated rants
Jemma? Missing?
New situations
What is so funny?
Surprises
Sooooo...
Move on?
The Room of Requirement
Worries and suprises
Truth time
A Revelation
IM BACK BOW TO ME
Damn I thought I had a shot
Epilogue (Part 1)
Epilogue (part 2)
Epilogue (Part 3)
HEY HEY IPORTANTTTT
Is it over? Not just yet!
Do you guys want a sequel?
New book announcements

More laughter

8.1K 301 126
By battaaa

Chapter 11- more laughter

James on the side (imagine with glasses...)

-------------------------

Jemma's POV

As soon as the kiss started I pulled away. What the hell had come over me! I just kissed the famous James Potter, HARRY POTTERS DAD!

Holy shit, Draco is ganna kill me!

Great.

The look of shock on my face was enough to put a cocky smirk on James' face beneath me. "Enjoy that Jem?" He asked still smirking at me still with his face inches away from mine.

I quickly smirked back "nahh, I've had better" I said enjoying the look of confusion on his face.

I rolled off him and just lay beside him staring at the ceiling lost in my own thoughts before his voice interrupted suddenly bringing me back to the present. Or the past. Or whatever you want to call it.

"What just happened?" He asked me confused still

"To be honest, I'm pretty confused myself"

Moments ticked away as we just lay there staring at the ceiling above us.

"So are we... You know... What's ganna... What are we now?" He asked after changing his mind several times. "Are we just friends still?"

I just lay there.

What did just happen?

What are we now?

What would happen later on?

"I don't know" was my simple reply

We just lay there for a few more minutes before he broke the silence again.

"So would you?... I mean... Like, go out with me?" He said whilst propping himself up on his elbow to look down at me. He had a concerned but curious look on his face. I looked into his eyes and could see the pale green specks around his warm hazel eyes and the amount of emotion that were in them at this exact time.

I was silent for a few moments thinking about what would happen if I just say yes.

Would the time between my time and this time be messed up?

Would I change history?

What would happen in the future?

Now I know that the veil between past, present and future are all very thin and if I make a wrong move I could ruin everything between the times. But I couldn't help but think that even though it might change a few things, it wouldn't really hurt to go out with a past-future-whatever-time-era-you-want-to-name-it celebrity would it? It would definitely be something able to boast about to Hermione!

I bit my lip whilst thinking about it and how much it would change everything up. Though I guess it wouldn't make so much difference, would it?

"I guess so" I whispered whilst still staring up into his eyes. At once they filled with brightness and happiness washing out the concern.

"That's just what I wanted to hear" he barely whispered back with a smirk before leaning down making the distance between our faces only centimetres. He rested his forehead on mine, his nose grazing against mine as he leant down even further closing the distance that was blocking our lips.

As soon as they touched I felt completely at ease, like it was natural, meant to happen.

Why do I feel this way?

He deepened the kiss pulling me closer to him. My heart was beating so fast I thought it might just jump out and eat all the house elves... Random thought... Great now I ruined to moment...

Perfect going Jemma, geez I'm such an idiot sometimes.

I started to giggle at the thought and soon I was laughing through the kiss. He broke off and stared at me with curiosity and amusement. I was laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes and the thought wasn't even that funny! I couldn't breathe I was laughing too hard and rolling around on the floor next to him where he just stared at me for sometime before even attempting to ask me what I was laughing about.

As my giggles started to subside he took the advantage to ask me whilst raising an eyebrow. "Umm, Jem? What's so funny?"

I tried to calm myself down fully before speaking. "It's not even really that funny but I was imagining my heart jumping out and eating all the house elves" I said with an innocent smile.

"Uh, rightt..."

I then started laughing about the expression on his face. It was a cross between utter confusion and mere randomness. I had never seen anything like it!

"Omg James... Your face expression... So funny...." I managed to say through stifling some of my laughs. He then caught on to my contagious laughter and soon was rolling around on the floor next me, tears rolling down our cheeks as we continued to laugh at nothing in particular.

----------------------------------------------------

We staggered along the corridors still laughing out heads off but again bumped into Remus who made us go straight back to the common room as he escorted us there and made the fat lady not let us out again.

We managed to get on to the couches by supporting each other whilst Sirius and Peter gave us weird looks.

Finally we were able to stop the laughter flow and get ourselves together and breathe for a few minutes before glancing at each other and bursting into laughter again. I rolled off the couch and onto the floor where I kept rolling until I crashed into Sirius. He was looking down at me and raised an eyebrow as if to say 'shut up with your laughing and tell me what's so funny' which I just replied with a look saying 'make me'.

He then got the picture and as both of his eyebrows started raise, smirked at me and he began to tickle me, and tickle me hard!

He swung his leg over me so he was sitting on me, making me unable to escape.

"Ugh Sirius, you're really heavy you know?" I said with a slight smirk in between the tickles making him put on a mock shock face and hand on his heart.

"Jemma, that hurts! You calling me fat! I thought we were friends!" He frowned and pouted only making me grin

"I never said that!" I exclaimed with a cocky smirk forming on my face, "but since you mentioned it... "

He gasped and at once started tickling me again.

I started screaming at James to help me through my laughs. Instead though he just leapt off the couch and started to tickle me as well as Sirius making it very hard to breathe.

Just at that point, Lily and Remus came into the common room from finishing their patrols for the night. Lily spotted me being tickled by the boys and came over to break it up.

"Potter! Black! Stop harassing Jemma!" She screeched above my screams and laughs, "And Black get off her!"

Sirius reluctantly climbed off me and Lily continued "you should all go to bed, it's late and we have classes in the morning tomorrow" she ordered us.

A smiling James grabbed my hand gently and helped me to my feet finding ourselves inches away from each other. He smiled and pulled me into a hug wrapping his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. He slowly moved his head and softly kissed my cheek.

"Night Jem" he whispered close to my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Night James" I replied softly, pulling away after a while before Lily pulled me away towards the girls dormitories with a swift wave over my shoulder towards the other boys before disappearing up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry, just a quick filler chapter! I promise more exciting things will happen in the next few chapters! Be prepared!!

Please comment on what you think might happen and I might just adapt the story a bit. ;)

I'd love to know what you think about James and Jemma! Your opinions mean a lot!!

Plus it's nearly christmasssss!! I hope to update more over the holidays so please look out for any new updates!

Thanks so much!

battaaa ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 374 35
A story of Regulus and Danica FINALLY realizing their true feelings for one another. Regulus and Danica are best friends. Nothing can pull them apar...
729K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
91.4K 2.2K 32
I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. In front of the others, especially in front of Remus and Sirius, I had to pretend like I was okay. But I wasn'...
3.9K 120 18
Y/n Potter, the twin sister of James, has always been seen by Hogwarts as 'the fifth marauder.' As the well known rivalry between Slytherin and Gryff...