6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

20| Immortality*

31.3K 1.1K 619
By macklemcvey

Immortality: the ability to live forever without aging and be immune to all kind of diseases.

A/N: HARRY IS BEING COMPLETELY GENUINE IN THIS CHAPTER!

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

"Undress for me baby."

I tried not to have any second thoughts as I did this. I thought the idea would be fun, and arousing of course. But the more I thought about it, the more unsure I became of how I would survive for an hour of so lying naked with Harry's utterly intense and intimidating gaze on me. But part of me also trusted him and felt comfortable doing this with him. It wasn't like I was never naked with him; it's just that I was going to be naked with him now for another purpose other than just sex.

I obeyed his command, holding his gaze as my hands rose up to untie the knot that held my robe together. The soft stain slipped from my shoulders as I slowly undressed, my naked body full on show as the robe pooled at my feet. Harry's gaze flickered ever so quickly down at my large breasts, tongue poking out to lick his lips as he stepped back to take a better look at me.

"Fucking gorgeous."

His words made my cheeks flush unintentionally, his bright eyes meeting mine as I shot him a questioning glance before looking back at the sofa. Once he had snapped out of whatever trance he was in, he held a hand out to the sofa, his other warm hand touching my lower back as I was asked to lay down on the sofa. We tried out different positions that would seem suitable for me to pose in. Soon enough we settled for one where I would be lying on my back with my arms over my head, somewhat like the position Rose from Titanic was in that sketch. He was being so professional about it, which really made me feel better and more comfortable about my decision.

He bent down to reach my eye level, his warm hand resting on my thigh and giving a gentle squeeze that had my stomach doing backflips at it.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked me with concern, his thoughtful gaze making my heart warm as I nodded. "Are you sure, you can trust me, I'll try not to make it uncomfortable for you when I draw-"

"Harry," I laughed softly, hand coming down to touch his cheek. "I'm fine, let's start yeah?"

"Okay," he nodded with a light smile, hand sliding off my thigh as he walked away to where his canvas was set up with his stool. "I'm first gonna sketch everything out lightly and then go into it with more detail, I'll tell you when you can move and stuff."

I nodded in response, getting ready in my pose as I relaxed my body and breathed through my nose. About 20 minutes passed by, a comfortable silence filling up the room as I laid still, the sound of the fire cackling along with the light noises of Harry's pencil on the paper. I shifted my body a bit, legs unintentionally moving apart before I snapped them shut, a flush creeping onto my cheeks when I realized Harry had noticed this and let out a low chuckle.

He announced that he was done with the light sketching and that I was able to relax my body and move a bit. Our gazes connected when he continued to draw me, hooded forest green eyes trailing down my naked body, observing everything in detail as his hand moved. His intense gaze had my body burning with desire, feeling as if the temperature in the room was rising.

My mind had begun conjuring up different scenarios of how the rest of this night could go, arousing me further as I clenched my thighs. Harry made a noise when he noticed this, a frown etching upon his face as he gazed at me since I had changed my position slightly.

He paused for a second, before taking down the canvas he had just been drawing on for the past forty-five minutes, laying it on the side before picking up a fresh new sheet of paper. He pushed the easel to the side, sitting with his ankle resting on his opposite knee, paper on a book with pencil in hand. He bit his lip as he observed me for a second, tilting his head to the side before parting his lips to speak.

"Spread your legs, darling," he rasped in a low tone, his words making my stomach coil.

Slowly, I did what he asked my to, parting my thighs and revealing my sex to him that was dripping annoyingly enough. His infamous smirk curled onto his lips as he hummed in satisfaction, hand moving to sketch out minor details.

It was all too much for me. Now that I had my lower region bare to him, his gaze made me feel even more aroused. Like he said before, I felt the urge to touch myself just to relieve myself from the amount of arousal I was feeling due to just his intense gaze. It bothered me that I was incredibly turned on at the moment just because of the way he was gazing at me, but I couldn't help it. Harry was different. The man was dripping with sex and lust. Anything and everything about him turns me on.

"Touch yourself."

My eyebrows immediately rose when I heard his words, noticing how he was focused on the drawing as he spoke, rather than looking up at me. Without saying much, my hand slid down the smooth skin of my belly, before slipping my fingers down my slit. An audible sound was heard from the way my fingers rubbed my arousal-covered slit, earning Harry's attention as he finally looked up eagerly.

But I was barely focusing on him, too caught up with the pleasure I was receiving from touching myself. My hand clutched the pillow that was supporting my head as my jaw slackened and lips parted to let out a silent moan while I fingered myself. It was as if everything he had said earlier today in the park was coming true. My back was arching, soft moans escaping my lips as I rubbed my clit over and over again for extra pleasure.

"Look at me Sage."

Harry's assertive husky voice entered my thoughts, my eyes immediately snapping open and connecting with his as my fingers continued to move. He had now stopped drawing completely, and focused on watching me. My teeth sunk into my lower lip, knowing that the action turned him on too as it was evident when his tongue poked out to wet his lips.

I kept my gaze connected with his as I continued my actions, slipping a finger in and slowly pumping it in and out. But pleasuring myself wasn't enough for me. I wanted Harry. I wanted him inside of me. So every time I moaned, I moaned his name, knowing that that arouses him and he will do something about it. I noticed his hand was over his growing bulge in his athletic shorts, his red lower lip caught between his teeth as he gazed at me intensely.

"Come over here and help me, would you?" I found myself saying with a small huff, watching a smirk grow on his lips as he stood up from his seat and approached me.

He crouched down next to the sofa, a dark lustful look crossing his eyes as he took my hand, the one that was buried between my thighs. My lips parted as I felt myself grow even wetter when Harry slipped my arousal-coated fingers into my mouth, swirling his tongue around and sucking on them. As soon as he popped my fingers out of his mouth, his face was eagerly tugged towards mine by me, my lips meeting his in a hungry kiss.

I felt my body being pulled up against his as he sat on the sofa and I straddled his lap, lips smashed against his with our tongues colliding messily. His fingers found my slit between our bodies, a mixture between a moan and a gasp tumbling from my lips when he rubbed my slit, immediately slipping a finger into me. With my hands in his hair, I breathed heavily against his lips, eyes screwed shut while he pumped his finger in and out of me ever so slowly.

My hand slid down his clothed chest right down to the growing bulge in his pants. An audible groan escaped his cherry lips as I palmed him torturously slow. His hand gripped the side of my face firmly as he added another finger into me, driving them in and out of me at a much faster pace now that had my stomach clenching tightly. I dug my hand under the band of his shorts, pulling his erect length out and fisting the shaft immediately.

"Harry," I gasped, inching closer to my orgasm by every thrust of his fingers into me.

"Sage," he exhaled when my thumb ran over his thin slit of the head of his cock.

"I need to fuck, Harry," I groaned deeply, resting my forehead against his and biting my lip.

My ears were soon filled with the dirty noises of Harry's fingers sliding into me, along with my deep moans and his throaty grunts. With every push of his fingers into me, I tugged at his length, pumping it in rhythm with his fingers fucking me. However we couldn't release at the same time as I came too quickly. The pressure in the pit of my stomach exploded quickly as soon as he hit my sweet spot deep inside of me.

"Fuck," I dragged out quietly, my jaw slackening as soft moans tumbled from my mouth, my release dripping down his fingers.

My body was buzzing wildly as a result of my orgasm, my lower lip hanging low as soft pants left my mouth, fanning against his lips. But I wasn't given much time to recover as Harry's hand tugged me by my hip closer, before guiding me down onto his length, which I was holding upright. A small whine was emitted from me when I sunk down onto his cock, the impressive size stretching me to the fullest as I shifted my hips.

I paused momentarily, tugging on Harry's shirt as an indication for him to take it off. The grey material was soon pulled over his head and tossed to the side, along with his basketball shorts he pushed down his legs. His lips met mine again in a slow passionate kiss as I moved my hips, lifting them and dropping down on his cock in a tortuously slow motion that had him moaning uncontrollably.

Tucking the tops of my feet over his firm thighs, my hands held onto his shoulders as I began to move back onto him, swiveling my hips and feeling his cock slide into me much more smoothly due to my arousal and slight change in position. My mind had fallen into a dull haze when I began to feel his hands touch me everywhere. His tongue pushed against mine as he cupped my cheeks firmly, before dragging his hands down my chest where he grasped my breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"Mmmmm," I moaned into the kiss in response, my nails lightly scratching his chest as I pushed back onto his cock until I felt his balls touch my ass.

I felt him smirk against my lips, one hand still cupping my breast while he other one squeezed my hip, aiding me in my movements. It then moved down to my ass where his other hand joined as well, both grasping the soft flesh of my ass before raising them a couple of inches up and bringing them down sharply against the flesh with a sharp slap.

My body jolted in response, lips separating from his to let out a mixture between a gasp and a moan. My wide eyes met his narrowed dark ones, a smirk drawling onto his lips as he gave me another slap, the rings on his fingers most probably leaving red welts on the sensitive flesh as he encouraged me to speed up my movements. My hands moved to grip the sofa behind him, my chest moving closer to his face but he didn't mind it.

His lips were soon wrapped around my right nipple, sucking on it and teasing it with his tongue while he squeezed my ass roughly, his short fingernails digging into the flesh while I grinded down on his cock. My second orgasm was inching closer, my eyes screwing shut as I felt the pressure in my stomach begging for release, but I wanted to hang on longer. I began bouncing on his cock, the audible sound of my ass hitting his balls filling up the quiet room along with our moans of each other's names.

"You close, baby?" Harry breathed heavily, tilting his head up to press a couple of wet kisses down my neck. "Hmm?" he murmured, kissing the spot under the hinge of my jaw that had me moaning.

"So close," I cried softly, scrunching my eyes shut as I felt my thighs shake.

"Then cum for me, I want to feel you cum all over me," Harry encouraged me, delivering another harsh slap to my reddened ass, pushing me closer to my orgasm.

As soon as I sunk down on his cock to the point where it struck the spot inside of me that had crying his name out loud: I released. His arms were quickly wrapped around my waist, pulling me further into his body as he thrusted his hips upwards, pushing into me and helping me ride out my high. Harry showered kisses down my neck, warm hands smoothening down my back and over my ass as I panted heavily, body exhausted from the orgasm I had just received. But Harry wasn't done yet.

My back met the sofa, Harry's body hovering over mine as he entered me swiftly. His hips moved at a slow rhythmic pace, lips kissing mine to match the speed he was going at. Our gazes connected soon enough, a tiny smile crawling onto Harry's lips as he ducked down to kiss me softly, a large contrast to his rough actions from earlier with the spanking and grabbing.

"So beautiful," he whispered almost in awe, upper body rising up to get a better look of me in the dim light as a flush crept onto my cheeks.

At that moment I felt as if we weren't just having sex because of the lust, but because of something more. We were doing it to express our feelings to one another, since we have always had this deep physical connection right from the start; actions always spoke better than words in our case. A genuine smile tugged at my lips, my head rising to kiss his as my fingers slid into his long locks.

He continued to move his hips at a faster pace; stomachs pressed against each other's, heavy pants and breaths leaving our swollen lips as he pushed himself to orgasm. My hands slid down the expanse of his back, feeling the muscles contract under his hot skin as my body lurched with every thrust. I pulled him closer, biting down on his shoulder as he began to thrust harder, my moans growing louder along with his throaty grunts.

"I want you to cum down my throat," I whispered lowly into his ear, smirking when he moaned at my words, pushing deeper into me.

His body was tensing up, thrusts becoming sloppier as he let out short pants, hips slamming into mine with a loud smack every time. When he pulled out, I rolled off the sofa and dropped to my knees, lips already parted as he jacked himself off. My hands rose to grip his thighs, inhaling through my nose as he pushed his cock into my mouth. After a few medium length pull-ups and a couple swipes of my tongue over the head: he released.

Ropes of his release shot down my throat as he thrusted into my mouth lightly, hitting the back of my throat with a heavy groan, fingers tightening around my hair. I gulped down every drop, sucking him and cleaning him up as he panted breathlessly above me. He plopped down onto the sofa with a content sigh, ring-clad fingers running through his curls as I stood up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Sage," he beckoned to me. I flicked my gaze over my shoulder, a soft smile dipping into my lips as I tied my robe and walked over to him.

He pulled me into his lap, lips curving into a smile that mirrored mine. He kissed me, a lingering sweet innocent kiss. It had me feeling that type of way I always felt when I experienced those kisses with meanings behind it other lust. His soft lips kissing mine had warmth spread inside of me that had me yearning for more. I wanted to kiss him like this more, instead of just our usual passionate rough kisses, which always led to something intimate like sex.

"That was fun," Harry murmured into the kiss with a chuckle, bringing me out of my thoughts as I smiled back, humming in agreement.

"Can I see the drawings?" I asked him quietly, watching him press his lips together thoughtfully.

"Not yet, there's still a few details I need to add before I can show you," he told me shortly, making me nod in understanding.

"I can't wait to see them," I murmured with a grin.

"They're not that great," Harry said sheepishly, pressing his lips together as I frowned.

"I'm sure they are," I responded, making him chuckle once again.

"I was way too distracted to focus solely on the drawing," he muttered lowly, his words making me laugh.

"I can't imagine why you'd get so easily distracted," I mumbled sarcastically, making him roll his eyes.

He pinched my ass playfully, making me jolt in his lap as he laughed out loud again, a blissful smile stretching across his lips. I never realized how effortlessly handsome he was, especially when he was smile. His ruby heart-shaped lips were pulled over his pearly white teeth that formed the most charming and infectious smile I had ever seen. He was truly beautiful. My hand touched his cheek, pretty much in awe of his beauty as he frowned a little.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I shook my head with a small laugh. "You're just so beautiful."

"Why thank you for noticing!"

"I can take that back y'know," I arched a brow at his attitude, nevertheless smiling in amusement as he smirked at me.

"Too late, baby girl," he murmured, face inching closer to mine where he nuzzled against my cheek, pressing a kiss there. "I had a lot of fun today, not just tonight, but the walk with the dogs and lunch and just everything," he whispered ever so quickly, his words not fully processing in my head as I stopped him and asked him to repeat the sentences.

"Really?" I couldn't help but smile widely at him, triggering his own gorgeous smile.

"Yeah," he mumbled sheepishly, hiding his face in the crook of my neck as I laughed at his adorably shy behavior. "Stop laughing at me."

"I can't," I chuckled, before I felt him pinch my ass sharply again, making me yelp out as the flesh was still sensitive. "Harry that hurt."

He frowned at me lightly, hands pulling my stain robe up to reveal my reddened ass for him to examine. He let out a low chuckle at the sight, making me frown and twist my head over my shoulder to take a look properly, making my eyes widen at the sight.

"Your fucking handprint is on my ass!"

"What a lovely sight," he admired the mark with a cocky smirk, green eyes flickering up to my narrowed ones as he stroked the skin. "It'll take a couple of days to fade away."

"It's gonna start bruising," I pouted, pulling the satin robe over my naked ass as I looked at him.

"Don't worry baby, it'll go away in a few days," he reassured me, kissing my cheek as well before he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm exhausted."

"Me too," I sighed heavily, before a yawn escaped my lips, making me turn my head to the side. "Stay with me," I requested, jutting out my bottom lip as he chuckled.

"You don't have to ask, love. I'll always stay with you."

🔮🔮🔮

how was that chapter babes? I tried SO HARD to make them all sultry and hot with the whole Harry drawing naked Sage and shiz.

also, pls cut Sage and the others some slack. like don't call her and Atticus and the others dumb for not knowing Harry is 6 Man because it really isn't obvious and you'll see that later on the story the reason for that.

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 202 22
ONGOING, updates are frequent as of late When an elite vampire association takes over the covens in London, one particular witch is forced to coexist...
1.2K 151 9
Maeve Rossi is a first year college student who always thought the world was just a boring place. Her older boyfriend Harry Styles lives a life of th...
44.3K 2.7K 29
It is every fan fiction writers dream: your story goes viral, you get a publishing deal, and your book is about to be made into a movie. What started...
616 54 23
Kara Ambrose was living a normal life. Had a great job, was about to graduate high school. That's until one day, she is thrown into a completely diff...