Adopted by a singer!

SunnyDay459 tarafından

Kristen always wanted to meet her favorite singer. She was abandoned by her mom at 5 years old. She's 14, and... Daha Fazla

Scary nights
The best day ever?
My worst nightmare
Funhouse!
What am I doing in my life

Why am I so dumb??

85 6 0
SunnyDay459 tarafından

Melanie's POV: When Kristen waked in the door I felt so worried and angry so I yelled. Then she covered her mouth, started crying, and ran to the bathroom. I ran after her and I realized what I did. "Kristen I'm so sorry I yelled I just got worried when I didn't see you outside. Your my daughter and I should trust you. I know you are capable to be on your own. Can you forgive me?" Then I started crying and I wished I didn't say what I said. I love Kristen and I want her to be happy.

Kristen POV: After I got to the bathroom I fell on the floor. My teeth came out and I transformed into a wolf. I didn't care what happened if she came in. Then I heard her say she loved me and I was about to whimper but I stopped. I decided to forgive her and I went back to my human form. I walked out and hugged Melanie.

Melanie's POV: After Kristen walked out I didn't know what to expect. Then she hugged me and I just hugged back. "I forgive you mom." I felt so happy. "Just to let you now that Monday you have to start school. You have 3 days to pick a school to go to." She stared at me for a couple seconds and then just nodded her head. Did I mess up again??

Kristen's POV: When she mention school I got worried. What if my cravings come?? "Mom I have a question?" (I needed to go get some blood for school. I would be prepared for the cravings.) "What, are you OK?" I stared at the ground. "Yes, can I go exploring a little bit so I can get used to the area." I lied because if I told her my secret she might hurt me and take me back. "Sure, here's some money  if you need to buy anything. Tommorow we will go school shopping." I was relived. I nodded to say thanks and put my phone in my pocket. "Thanks mom!" I hugged her and left. I ran to the store and bought a box of zippy bags so I could put the blood in. I payed for them and ran to the woods. I went to a cave and put my stuff down. I transformed and brought back a lot of animals. I filled all the bags and stuffed them in my jacket. I ran out of the woods and started walking to Melanie's house. A cute guy passed me and said "Hi, are you new around here?" His eyes we're so gorgeous. "Yes, I'm Kristen by the way." I just smiled at him. "I'm Andrew," he looked at me and I knew I was blushing.

Andrew's POV: I was walking home and I saw a beautiful girl, I really like her. I decided to take a chance and say hi. She looked back at me and said hi back. I figured her name was Kristen because that's what her bag said. We talked for a little bit. We traded numbers and we went to a Mc. Donald's. (Love Mc. Donald's. ❤❤❤👑👑) I bought us the food to be nice. Then she said she had to go. I felt like we had so much in common. As she left I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She moved,  and then we both started kissing on the lips. She ended it and we said goodbye. I know I love her now.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

415K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
185K 5.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
892K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...