My worst nightmare

After the cravings came my world was spinning. (I forgot to mention that vampires can black out a lot,  and the world looks different to a vampire.) I didn't want anyone to get hurt so I ran upstairs to my room.  Mrs.Graves came up and said "Kristen,  are you alright.?" I didn't know what to tell her,  I was afraid. I was silent for a couple minutes.  Then Mrs.Graves quietly left the room and said "I will talk to you about this later,  plus get ready it's adoption day." Oh crap,  I forgot about adoption day,  I said in my head. Every time we have adoption day the family likes me and then finds out about my powers and sends me back to the orphanage. I wish I didn't have to be adopted. Mrs.Graves screamed from downstairs,  "Come on Kristen,  some people are here to meet you." I didn't want to go downstairs but I had to so I put on a panic at the disco bracelet and a Melanie Martinez shirt on. I was emo and goth,  but most people expected me to be a pretty pink girl when I grew up. I walked down the hall and Mrs.Graves showed me to the room. I walked in to a girl who's hair was half white and half black. I knew right away who she was.  I yelled "Your Melanie Martinez!" She looked at me surprised an Mrs.Graves just looked mad and disappointed. Melanie said "Hi,  so I can tell you are a big fan!" I just nodded my head because the excitement  and cravings were on my mind.  She asked a couple more questions and then I left upstairs to my room. I screamed in my head "I just met Melanie Martinez!!!!" I decided to listen to music for a while.  Then Mrs.Graves said "Come on Kristen,  your being adopted." I rapidly got all my clothes, shoes,  necklaces,  and beanies all in my suitcase and ran downstairs.  I didn't know what was ahead of me when I left the orphanage.