Funhouse!

As we pulled into a house close to a mall I just stared in awe. "The house is so big,  and it's so pretty," I said.   She just stared at ne and nodded,  Thank you I decorated it myself.  When we got inside it was decorated like crybaby's room. I knew I would love it. Melnie showed me everywhere it the house. "Here's your room, I hope you like it's,  I didn't know how to decorate it." It was perfect.  It was decorated in blue and pink.  The door said Kristens room!  I guess she thought she would get someone named Kristen.  "In the closet is some of my merch and lots of shoes!" I went to the closet and saw so many converses and vans. "I also got you some gifts!" She brought a bag to the bed.  I opened it and I saw a iPhone7 which wasn't in stores yet,  it also had some panic at the disco merch and tickets,  a pierce the veil cup, lots of band bracelets,  and dozens of chokers. "I buy a lot so sorry if you don't like them." I didn't know what to say.  She looked said,  so I said "I love them, thank you mom." She looked at me and I realized what I just said. "sorry I didn't know what to.... "  She interrupted by saying "No it's ok I'm just not used to being a mom." I smiled and then the cravings came. I said in my head,  oh no but Melanie heard it.  "What's wrong Kristen?" "Oh,  nothing." I looked at the clock and it was 2:30 already. Can I be lone outside for a little bot,  I asked.  She told me yes,  I thanked her and ran out of the house to the woods. The thing about me is I'm not an normal vampire,  I am special.  I need more blood than most others so I need a lot of animal blood some times to fufill the cravings.  When I get deep enough in the woods I find an animal. (Just to let you know my birth dad was a werewolf so I can transform into one if I need to. ) I transform and go hunting. I find a cave and eat the animal I caught.  After I eat I transform into a human again. I sat there for a little bit and realized I still had my jacket and beanie off.  I found them and put them back on so Melanie wouldn't see my ears. Then I ran back to the house, it took 5 seconds to get back.  When I got inside Melanie screamed "Where were you,  I have been worried sick."  My anger stared growing and my fangs tried to get out.  I felt them and started crying.  I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.