Aphmau's Twin Sister {L.Z} (D...

By RaekenThroughLife

Everye is Aphmau's twin sister. They were both home schooled together and have rarely left the house. They bo... More

/1/ First Day of School✔️
/2/ The Club Social✔️
/3/ But Potatoes Are Delicious✔️
/4/ Aphmau Got Detention? ✔️
Art Buddies!
The Ro'Meave Brothers
The Ro'Meave Family
Dinner at the Ro'meave's
Skipping School
The Practice Room
The Slumber Party
The Date
Annual Sports Festival
Katelyn's Boyfriend
The Bake Sale
Aaron's Friend
Aphmau Plays Cupid
Heartbreak
The Golden Trio
Dinner Time
Heartbreaker
Movie Night
Prom!?
Just Ask Her!
Dancing and Bets
The Party And More Movies
Meet Freya
| A/N |

The Picture

1.6K 22 15
By RaekenThroughLife

Everye's POV.

Aphmau and I walked out of the house. We were walking to school again and Aphmau was looking really distant. She was constantly looking at the ground and didn't even talk to me this morning. I frowned.

"Hey, are you- Laurance!" I squealed when I looked up to see Laurance standing by the lamp post everyday. "Everye, Aphmau! Walking to school today?" He asked as he looked at us. "Yup! Just walking to school today! Anyways, it's great to see you." Aphmau said and I looked at her weird. 

"It's great to see you too.... You seem more jumpy then usual.." Laurance said and I nodded. "Yeah.. A lot actually.." I said as I cocked my head to the side. "I-I do!? Huh.. well that's probably because I had a really crazy weekend!" She said. "I had the same weekend..." I said.

"Really? Want to talk about it?" Laurance asked and Aphmau shook her head while I shrugged. "N-No! I mean... I-I rather talk about what you did this weekend.." Aphmau said and Laurance and I shared a look. I shrugged and he looked at Aphmau. "Sure.." He shrugged and I walked up to him with Aphmau behind me. 

*Le time skip to school*

"Sounds like you had a crazy weekend.. Soccer practice sounds brutal.. More brutal then volleyball with Katelyn." I said and Laurance laughed a little. "Yeah, but I like it. By the way.. Garroth told me you two are into soccer." Laurance smiled and Aphmau and I shared a look.

"H-He did!?" We asked and Laurance nodded. "Yeah. You should have told me sooner." He said. "S-Sorry... It just didn't cross my mind." I said. "D-Did Garroth say anything else?" Aphmau asked and I looked at her. 

"Just that really.. And that you guys played soccer at the park with his brothers. Next time invite me. I'd love to come and school you two." Laurance smirked and I scoffed. "You know.. We're not that bad at the game ourselves.." I smirked back and Laurance's smirk only grew wider. "Yeah, but you've never gone up against a captain before... Oh! Speaking of which, I have to get going to the field. We have a game this weekend and teams getting first period off to practice." Laurance said and something clicked in my mind.

"Oh, that's right. Same goes for the volleyball team. Can't believe I forgot!" I said as I slapped my hand against my forehead. "Then you two better get going! Don't want you guys to slack off." Aphmau laughed and I gave her a smile. 

"Thanks! We're still on for that match though, right?" Laurance asked and Aphmau and I smiled. "For sure!" We said in unison. "See you Laurance, Everye! Good luck!" Aphmau smiled. "Thanks, sis!" I said before Laurance and I started walking towards the field. 

"So, how's volleyball going?" Laurance asked and I smiled. "It's going great! the team so nice and Katelyn's a great team captain." I said and he smiled at me. "Well, it's good to see that you found something you enjoy doing." He said and I gave him a smile. "Thanks, Laurance. Well, I have to go get changed really quick. Good luck!" I waved and he smiled at me. "You too, beautiful." He waved before turning towards the boy's locker room.

Oh, Laurance.

Aphmau's POV. (AAAYYYE xD)

"Awww! Isn't that cute! Laurance really seems to have a thing for Everye."

"Wha!- Oh... It's you." I said as I saw Gene standing behind me. "It's kinda sweet how he waits to walk her to school. " He said. "Hmph!" I said as I turned my head to the side. "Still not talking to me because of Everye? When are you gonna learn to think for yourself?" Gene asked and I looked at him.

"I am thinking for myself! I don't want to talk to you! Every time I see you, you and your Shadow Knight gang has been up to no good!Give me one good reason why I should give you the time of day!" I said.

"Because I know you're hiding something from Everye and Laurance you don't want them to know about." He said and I suddenly grew concerned. "Huh!? What?" I asked and he shrugged. "But! If you don't want to talk to me, then I'll just be on my way." He said. "W-Wait! W-What do you know?" I asked and he smirked at me.

"Meet me by the lockers at the far end of school in fifteen minutes." He said and I shook my head. "What! I can't do that! I'll be late for class!" I said. "Fine! I guess you don't really care if Laurance and Everye find out about what you're trying to hid from them." Gene said as he started to walk away. "I do care!" I called after him and he turned around. 

"Then do as I asked. See you there, freshman.." He said and I sighed. "What does he want?" I whispered to myself before walking into school and towards the lockers he said to meet him at. 

I finally made it to the lockers. I've been here for a good five minutes before the bell rang. "Where the heck is he!? Maybe I could get to class on time if he'd hurry up!" I growled. 

"I like to take my time."

"Gene! I'm here! Now what did you want to show me?" I asked as I turned to look at him. "Hey, calm down. What's the rush? We have some time.. to get to know each other and talk." He said and I scoffed. "Pfft! Unlike you, I actually care about my education." I said. 

"Oh, I care about my education. They just don't teach what I want to learn. Now let me- huh?" He said as he looked behind me. I turned around to see the guy I have to sit by in werewolf class walking down the hall. 

"You.. Come to start something?" Gene asked and the boy growled. "I don't start fights." He said. "So why don't you just keep walking." Gene suggested. "You should consider doing the same." He fired back. "Walking was so two minutes for me." Gene said and the boy scoffed. "So is that stupid hair cut." He said. 

"Back off or I'll make you regret saying that." Gene said and the guy turned to me. "Why don't you run, you stupid potato?" He asked and I grew angry. "Excuse me!?!" i exclaimed and he stepped forward. "Can't you see I'm trying to help?" He asked and I crossed my arms.

"I don't need help from someone like you!" I said. "By the looks of it, you have no idea what you are getting into." He said. "Maybe I know exactly what I'm getting into!" I said and he growled. "No you're just being stubborn." He said and I scuffed. "Heh! That coming from the guy who doesn't even call me by my real name?!? Do you even know my name?" I asked and he growled. "Why does that even matter now?" He asked.

"I don't appreciate being called a potato!" I said. "Well then stop acting like one! You don't want to hang out with someone like him!" He said as he looked at Gene. "Maybe that's exactly what I want. So why don't you leave me alone so I can talk to the guy who actually talks to me!" I said. 

"Fine. Do what you want." He said as he flared his nostrils and walked off. "I will!" I called after him. "Wow.. you stood up to the notorious delinquent. I had no idea you could get so feisty!This is going to be fun.." Gene smirked. "Just shut up and tell me what you want!" I exclaimed and he pull something out of his pocket. "I wanted to show you this." He said and put something in my face.

I looked at it and my eyes widened. it was a picture of Garroth and I kissing. "That! W-Where did you get that!?" I squealed. "Man... Garroth is like his best friend.. Sasha told me she over heard Laurance telling Garroth how much he like Everye...Such a shame Garroth did this to him.. I just wanted to show you this before I showed Laurance.." Gene said and I grew confused. "And why would Laurance get upset by this?" I asked and Gene laughed. "Oh. Did I not mention? Well, considering you two are twins, you look exactly alike. Laurance will mistaken you for Everye and get upset with Garroth. Now, you don't want that, do you?" Gene asked and my eyes widened. 

"What!?! N-No! Don't!" I said and Gene looked at me. "Hm? Well, then lets make a deal then. I won't show this to Laurance as long as you don't tell anyone about this. And.. you become my pawn.." Gene said.

"I-" I went to go say but was interrupted my the bell. "Huh. That's the late bell. Tell you what. We'll finish this conversation later. Meet me and my game at lunch outside." He said. "O-Outside? But we're not aloud to-" 

"I'll be waiting!"

He can't be serious... This can't be happening.. 

*Le time skip to lunch*

I was looking outside for Gene when I finally found him. I sighed. "I'm here, Gene." I growled as I walked over to were him and his little group were sitting. "Look at you. Acting like a bad girl already." Gene smirked as they all looked at me. "I like this new look on her. It would be nice NOT to be the only female member of this group." Sasha said. 

"Can't stand the pressure, Sasha?" Zenix teased. "I can't stand your face, Zenix." Sasha said as she squinted her eyes at him. "Shut up. You love me." Zenix smirked. "I'm not THAT desperate." Sasha scoffed. "Same.." Zenix said. "Quiet you two. You're gonna scare away our little fish." Gene said as he looked at me. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Sorry about that....what's your name again..?" Gene asked and I glared at the ground before looking up at him. "It's Aphmau." I told him and they all stayed quiet. Gene turned towards him. "I don't like it." He said and Sasha nodded. "Too hard to pronounce." She said. "You should give her a nickname, Gene." Zenix offered.

"Hmm... well earlier today she stood up to that Aaron guy so...she's got claws... let's call her Kitty." Gene said. "W-What!?!" I asked. "Heh. I actually like that. A pet's name." Sasha said. "Sasha and Kitty. I like it. It's got the acronym for SK." Zenix said. "I'm right here, you know! I don't appreciate being given a nickname!" I said as I pointed at myself. 

"Hmm? That sounds like the tone of someone who wants me to show Laurance a certain picture that would destroy his friendship with his best friend..." Gene said. I tried to look for word for a comeback but sighed, realizing he had the upper hand. 

"Face it, Kitty... I have the upper hand in this situation here.. And I'm going to make you into a member of my gang.." Gene said and I scoffed. "Heh! There is no way I would EVER join you." I glared. 

"Oh no? Why don't you tell Laurance what happened between Everye and Garroth then.." Gene threatened and I rolled my eyes. "That's not true, or any of his business." I said and he smirked. "Tell that to his face then.. Look behind you.." Gene said and I frowned my eyebrows before turning around. Laurnace was standing a good twenty to twenty-five feet behind me.

"Aphmau!" He said as he walked over to me. "Is Gene bothering you?" He asked as he glared at Gene. "Laurance!?! Where did you come from?" I squealed. "Just finished a pick-up game, and Everye and I saw you over here. I told her to stay and practice with her team." He said. 

Aww that was sweet of him...

"Come on, Aphmau. Let's go. Everye's a little worried... and you don't want to be around Gene.." Laurance glared and Gene stepped forward. "She's actually okay with being around us. Tell him Kitty." Gene smirked and I gave him a look. "Huh?" Laurance asked confused and I slowly turned towards him.

"Y-Yeah... I am... Gene isn't such a bad guy when you get to know him.." I laughed nervously. "What?" Laurance asked, still sounding confused. "You heard her. She's actually been a really nice gal. I think I'm starting to see the error of my ways because of her." Gene said and turned around to give a look at Sasha and Zenix.

"Really? Well, she is a sweet girl like her sister.... So if you're helping Gene, I'm glad to hear that!" Laurance said. "Yup! In fact. She came out here to tell us to get back inside... I've never been so moved." He replied as he gave Sasha and Zenix another look, "....Right guys?"

"Huh..? Ohh, riiiggght! We see the error of our ways." Sasha said and Zenix stepped forward. "Oh, hooooow could we have been so blind!?" He said and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Here Kitty... Take my phone number and text me later - I might need help with my homework after school. Go on with Laurance. We'll see you around later." Gene said as he handed me his number. I took it and slid it into a pocket.

I searched for words, but Gene beat me to it. "I can just PICTURE our friendship blossoming now!" Gene laughed. "Heh... Okay... Come one Laurance." I said and I turned around towards him. "That's the first time someone has managed to make it through to Gene.... That's really amazing." Luarance said and I laughed nervously.

"Heh... don't mention it.. N-Now let's go get to class!" I said and Laurance nodded. "Yeah!" He said and we walked off towards the boys locker room so Laurance could change. I waited for Laurance outside the locker room when Everye ran up to me dressed for our next class. "Oh, Aphmau! Are you okay!? What were you doing over there? And during lunch!?" She said.

"I-I was telling Gene and his gang to get back inside.." I lied and she nodded, not thinking anything of it. "That's nice of you.. I guess. At lease he didn't do anything to you, right?" She asked and I nodded. "Yup... nothing." I told her and she smiled. Laurance soon walked out of the locker room in his uniform and smiled once he saw Everye.

"How was practice?" He asked and she smiled. "It was fine. Same old, same old. Katelyn getting a little to aggressive.." She laughed. "Well, let's head to class." Laurance said and Everye and I nodded. "Yeah." We said in unison. I turned around a little and saw Gene looking at me. I sighed and followed Everye and Laurance to our next class.

*Le time skip to the end of the day*

I got a text from Gene saying to meet him at the school's parking lot. I sighed as I walked down the stairs. Once I got there I saw Gene standing there, looking like he was waiting for me. 

"this is where you wanted to meet me?" I asked and he turned around. "Yeah.. I need a favor of you." He said and I sighed. "What's that?" I asked. "Meet my mom." he said. "What!?" I exclaimed. "She's coming to pick me up." He said as he glance out at the parking lot and then back at me.

"Your mom!? Why? .... Wait.. That means Dante's mom too?" I asked and Gene rolled his eyes. "No duh. Dante and I are brothers. Thankfully, Dante is sick today at home, so he won't be here to ask questions about you." He said. "Why do you want me to meet your mom?" I asked.

"My mom knows Sasha and Zenix and she isn't to fond of them.....for.. obvious reasons. I want to show her I know a 'good egg' in school, so she can stop pestering me with her worrying. I'm tired of her say, 'I don't want my son hanging around bad eggs' " He rolled his eyes.

"But you are a bad egg!" I told him he pointed a finger at me with a smirk on his face. "Exactly." He said before a car horn blew. "Hm.. Ah. Here she comes. Put on your best goodie-two-shoes act or this picture WILL find it's way to Laurance." Gene said and I growled.

I followed Gene over to his mom's car. "Hi Gene." His mom smiled and Gene nodded. "Mom." He said before his mom looked at me. "Hm? Who is this proper looking friend of yours?" She smiled. "She's my really good friend with amazing grades I've been hanging out with!" Gene put on a fake smile. 

"I-It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Gene's mom! My name is Aphmau." I smiled. "Oh, Gene, honey. She's absolutely adorable! I didn't know you were capable of making friends outside your little club." His mom said. "It's actually a gang, Mom, but whatever.." Gene muttered under his breath.

"Do you need a ride home, sweetheart?" His mom asked and I shook my head. "Um.. N-No thanks! I have a.. math..club to go to! Uh, yeah!" I said and Gene looked at me. "Proper and smart? I'm impressed. Gene, I'm so proud of you for finally hanging around with someone in a good crowd. Now say goodbye to your little friend. We've got mother and son dance lessons to go to." His mom said and I smirked at Gene.

"Thanks, Mom.." Gene sighed and I started laughing.  "Wow.. Dance lessons?" I teased and Gene glared at me. "Listen to me, little Kitty. If you say anything about what she just said, I will make sure the ENTIRE school sees this picture. Just remember who holds the card here, Kitty." He smirked. He started laughing as he got into the car. He looked at me as his mom drove away.

"This is bad... This is really bad.."

HEY GUYS! I'm so happy that I was able to get a chapter up today since I was sick. I might even get part 2 and 3 out of this little Gene fiasco up today. 

I hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 127 11
After the events of the a-con, Katelyn wants nothing more than to lock herself in her room and ignore everyone... especially Travis. But when she fi...
238K 6.5K 25
~MyStreet Themed~ After seeing Aaron and Aphmau perfectly together it makes Zane want to find love. He's tired of being teased by his siblings and A...
3.2K 89 27
Y/n is almost 17. She is a Junior at O'khasis until she gets adopted. She's cheerleader, a dancer and she loves to sing. Y/n adores nature. She has h...
61.7K 1.9K 12
In Phoenix Drop High, Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Katelyn, and (Name) are all sophomores. Travis, Vylad, Zane, Cadenza, Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan, and Nicole...