The Arrogant CEO

By Abeer_Sx

Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and survivin... More

The Arrogant CEO
Chapter 1: Coffee Disaster
Chapter 2: Job Hunting
Chapter 3: The Stranger's PA
Chapter 4: First Day
Chapter 5: Carson
Chapter 6: Art Exhibition
Chapter 7: Little One's Big Day
Chapter 8: Spain? Spain.
Chapter 9: Mr. Happy
Chapter 10: Unexpected Guests
Chapter 11: Work, Work, Work
Chapter 12: Elaina, the B-witch
Chapter 13: Dating Game
Chapter 14: Bewildered
Chapter 15: Hot and Bothered
Chapter 16: Shopping, Shopping and...Shopping
Chapter 17: Wedding Rush
Chapter 18: It's Time to Leave
Chapter 19: She's Gone
Chapter 20: Flying Back & Apologies
Chapter 21: The Encounter
Chapter 22: Shivers and Tingles
Chapter 23: The Meeting
Chapter 24: In The Club
Chapter 25: The Kiss
Chapter 26: New Girl
Chapter 27: Holy Crap
Chapter 28: The Talk
Chapter 29: Resisting Is Harder
Chapter 30: The Confession
Chapter 31: Friend Trouble
Chapter 32: Mine
Chapter 34: Letting Go
Chapter 35: Can't Loose Her
Chapter 36: To The Rescue
Chapter 37: Moving In
Chapter 38: Start to a New Life
Burning Desire
Chapter 39: The Dinner
Chapter 40: Broken Without You
Epilogue

Chapter 33: Uncontrollable

279K 8.9K 1K
By Abeer_Sx

Mature content, read at your own risk.

It was a fine Saturday morning when everyone seemed to be so happy and cheerful but somehow the morning was not so good for Isabella, and there were reasons for it. 1) The whole thing with Stefan coming back and just barging into her life out of nowhere and 2) It was finally Saturday, means she was supposed to have that dinner date with Seth at his place. She was nervous as hell of what would he think of her after knowing about her past and how her past, her father is hopeful to come back into her life once again but she Isabella had decided, she was not going to let him come back into their life as he had done enough damage to her and her sister and she didn't want to remember that horrible piece of memory again.

She wrapped her arms around herself as she walked to the main counter with her shopping basket. She was out for grocery shopping ans Megan and Penelope were at the apartment, they were still staying there for another week. She paid the bill and walked out of the grocery store, wrapping her arms around herself she took a long and refreshing walk to her apartment.

Isabella walked in smelling pancakes, she moaned lightly at the smell. "You're the best grandma in the world!" Megan yelled as she jumped down the stairs, walked in the kitchen and put a pancake in her mouth

"Slow down, tiger" Isabella said chuckling as she put the shopping bags away and sat on the dining table. "Thanks, Gran" 

"Gran, I brought everything you needed for making dinner but I won't be able to join you guys tonight" Isabella said smiling slightly 

"Why? Is everything all right?" Penelope asked, confused 

"Well, I have this dinner date with Seth at his place tonight" Isabella said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Ooh dinner date, eh?" Megan asked smirking 

"Yes, dinner date" Isabella said poking her tongue out, both the girls laughed together and passed the whole day fooling around with each other. They felt truly happy after spending this quality time with each other after so long.

"Do you have any sexy dresses for this date?" Megan asked, they both were in the living room watching movies and Penelope was out. 

"I don't need sexy dresses, Meg. I'll just wear whatever I'll find in my closet" Isabella said

"Oh no no no, you're not going to wear any of those dresses, wait I have a dress which would be perfect for this date" Meg said as she ran to her room

In no time, she came back running with a beautiful burgundy lace dress in her hands.

"Woah Meg, this is beautiful, where did you get it?" Isabella asked taking the fabric in her hands

"I bought it for a party which unfortunately was canceled due to some reasons and since then, I haven't got the chance to wear this dress" Megan said smiling

"But I can't wear this dress, this belongs to you" Isabella said

"Excuse me? sisters share things and you are going to a date after like so many years so you deserve this" Megan said handing Isabella the dress "Now come on we are gonna do your hair and makeup" Megan said in a sing-sang voice as she dragged Isabella up to her room

An hour later, Isabella was ready, standing in front of the mirror she admired Megan's effort. Her hair was down in beautiful waves which reached till her waist, her makeup consisted of burgundy and gold eyeshadow with nude lipstick. She grabbed her clutch and slipped into her nude heels.

"Girl, you slay!" Megan exclaimed as she whistled lowly

"You look gorgeous, Bella!" Penelope exclaimed as she lightly pecked Isabella's forehead.

"Thanks, Gran" Just as the words left her mouth, the doorbell rang and Megan ran to open the door. Isabella was nervously fidgeting as she saw Seth entering the apartment.

"Good evening, Penelope" Seth greeted her and Megan as he eyed Isabella with dark eyes.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" Seth remarked as he pecked her cheek and she could feel the heat of his body which was making her shiver.

"Thank you, you look good too" Isabella said. He was wearing a black shirt with cream colored pants. They bid their byes to Megan and Penelope and left the house.

"Seems like I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands to myself tonight" Seth said checking her out once again making Isabella awkwardly smile on the outside but her heart was doing somersaults in her chest on the inside.

They reached his penthouse in about half an hour and the whole journey was pretty awkward. Rose petals were on the floor and the lights were dimmed, Isabella could smell the faint smell of rose petals.

"I hope you like this all" Seth spoke from behind her

"It's perfect" Isabella smiled

"Let's have dinner" Seth spoke and they both walked hand in hand to the dining room. They sat on the dining table while Seth served the food which was chili rubbed steak with maple bourbon butter, it looked mouthwatering.

"Did cook make all of this?" Isabella asked astonishingly 

"Yeah, now let's eat" They started dinner and the whole time they kept talking about random things and their interests "White wine?" Seth asked from the kitchen and Isabella yelled back a 'yes' 

"So what's this deal with Stefan?" Seth asked as he sat down in front of her. Isabella fidgeted nervously as she sipped her wine. 

"Stefan is my high school friend actually he was my only friend in high school but after my mother's death- I began to distant myself from him" She said while glancing at Seth who didn't look quite please with her answer.

"But why you began to distant yourself from him in the first place?" Seth asked, there was this question which she was trying to avoid. She coughed out loud and Seth stood up and began to pat her back while making her drink water.

"It's okay, you can tell me another time" Seth said smiling and she felt grateful that he understood

"What happened that made you cry that day?" Isabella asked, they were still at the dining table with their wines

"It was my Sister's death anniversary" Seth said as his eyes began to water

"Oh, I'm so sorry. What was her name?" Isabella asked feeling sad for his sister and for him

"Vanessa, she was actually my twin sister we were like two peas in a pod, we were partners in crime, no one could separate us. When she was twelve, she was diagnosed with leukemia and unfortunately she couldn't survive and died in just a year. My whole world was shattered, she was my everything, it definitely hurts when you loss a sibling but when you lost your twin, your other half it feels like that you're incomplete. I miss her so much, Isabella" By that time, he was crying. Isabella walked up to him and hugged him while he was sitting and she was standing so that his face was rested on her stomach.

"Shh, she's in a good place now and she's happy that you have grown up into a fine man"

"But I miss her so much why God couldn't have taken me instead of her?"

"Don't say things like these, she's in a better place now" Isabella said while stroking his hair

Seth fell asleep while crying so Isabella let him rest for a while while she cleaned the dining room. She was getting bored out of her mind so she played the music on her phone and started swaying her body to the beat. She found herself smiling when her favorite part came. After a while she turned around to change the song but she found Seth standing there with his arms crossed and his eyes dark. He started to walk towards her slowly.

"Uh-you're a-awake" Isabella stuttered. He didn't answer just continued to walk towards her.

He stopped just a few inches away from her and grabbing her waist, he pulled her towards him. Isabella put her hands on his chest. "You're making it hard for me to stop myself" Seth said

"Then don't stop" the words flew out of Isabella's mouth without her even realizing what she said. Her own statement was making her weak in the knees because if she doesn't stop him right now there was no going back but she wanted him to continue, she wanted him to make her his.

"Are you sure?" Seth asked, surprisingly. Isabella could only nod at his question. Seth grinned as he kissed her hard. He picked her up in his arms and walked towards the stairs, their lips still attached.

Seth kicked the door of his bedroom and walked inside and gently laid Isabella on the bed. He kissed her neck and removed her dress so she that was only in her panties. She hastily crawled towards him and unbuttoned his shirt while he just stared at her. She started kissing his chest light making him shiver lightly. He laid her back on the bed, removed his pants and climbed on top of her.

"Are you sure, baby?" Seth asked and Isabella could just nod. He pecked her forehead and removed her bra "So fucking beautiful" With one swift moment he lifted her up by her hips and took her breasts in his mouth. Isabella moaned out loud in pleasure. He continued teasing them with his tongue.

He removed his boxers and Isabella could only gaze at his size in astonishment. He climbed on top of her once again and this time she felt him adjusting to the size. She gasped when she felt him entering as she closed her eyes in pain.

"It will be okay baby, the pain will go away" Seth cooed as he started moving slowly. Isabella screamed in pain as she grabbed his face and kissed him to stop the sounds. After awhile she felt the pain going away and a new pleasure filling her body making her forget that the pain was even there.

He completed her in a new and desirable way and this was all she wanted, him forever.

~~~

Hey everyone, I know I deserve all the rude comments but I'm sorry for not updating. I was busy with exams and my cousin's wedding and I was having a major writer's block.

I hope this chapter was good enough to cover my fault for not updating for so long. I'm sorry again.

Love you all x

Vote+Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 13.9K 50
#2 in triangle #3 in charming #10 in past #20 in dominating #47 in arrogant (Highest rankings) "I love you!" I said in desperation. "Really?" He...
111K 2.9K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
505K 13.7K 60
*BEWARE: I started writing this when I was much younger so I apologize on how fast paced it is, I plan to edit and republish it later on so read with...
1.1M 32.1K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...