Samsaara : Devadoot

Oleh nairalkesh

COMPLETED! PUBLISHED! Listed in the best fantasy stories in India. Listed in best romance stories in India... Lebih Banyak

Vanishing Act
Riding the Purple Dragon
The Scent Trail
Kidnapped
Point Blank
A Walk to Remember
All Chalked Out
In Your Dreams
Knocking on Heaven's Door
A Beggar on a Horse Back
Have a Blast
Another One Bites the Dust
Until the Fat Lady Sings
Land of Milk and Honey
At the Beginning of Time
The Third Eye
Cherry on the Cake
A Rose By Any Other Name
Through the Looking Glass
A Breath Taking Kiss
The Office
A Trip Down Memory Lane
Your mission should you choose...
To the Moon and Back
Lose Your Head Over
Lady Luck And The Beast
Red Sky at Night
A Clue By Four
Honour Among Thieves, Or not?
To Play With Fire
Catch Me If You Can
The Witch-hunt
A Crow to Pluck
From the Ashes
Survival of the Worst
Sink or Swim
Dine With The Demoness
Playing Possum
Epilogue
Media Coverage
Buy Your Book Today!

Stuck In A Rut

1K 93 68
Oleh nairalkesh

I followed him, back into the building that we came out into. This was the first time I had seen it. It looked like a dharamshala from afar. But clearly it was the hospital quarters inside. We turned right inside the first room which looked as though a cyclone had ravaged through it. There was a bed with half the mattress falling off of it. An open wardrobe with clothes and robes haphazardly put in it. Shoes, leftovers, magazines, paper and other garbage were strewn all over the floor which was covered with a thick coating of dust.

I was sure that you'd find dinosaur fossils if you were to dig deep enough in the dust layers. He walked over to what appeared to be remnants of a bedside table after Hurricane Omar swept through the room. There he picked up a silver core which was similar in shape to the core I had which belonged to her, only difference was that the bulb on the back of it was amber and had a yellowish tinted sparkling fluid flowing through it.

He said, "Let's go," and swung the core to pierce the space and open the ethereal gates and stepped into the light. I followed him and walked into the light as well.

When my eyes opened, I was in another room. This looked like the study of an old fashioned gentleman. Artistic wooden table with intricately carved feet was the centrepiece of the room. There was a window directly behind the table which was concealed with beautiful decorative curtains. On the table was a brass globe with lights flickering on it.

The walls on the left side had antique medical instruments framed in gilded frames. The right wall had specimens of different types of animal bones all labelled with description. Besides the bones on the wall was a door which was closed. We heard the sound of the bathroom flush and then an Ethereal gate opened behind the table. The old man, Ishrafil walked out and sat on the backless chair behind the table.

"Thank you Omar, I'll speak with this young man privately," said the old man.

Omar took a step behind and said, "If I can be of any more help, I'm at your beck and call."

He then turned towards me and said, "I'll see you later lover boy."

"Sure! Mr. Grand Master." I replied smugly.

The old man pointed at the chair next to the table and said, "Take a seat young man, this will probably take some time."

I walked to the table and sat upon the chair. Then I was waiting for him to tell me what he was about to, instead he opened a large book and started flipping through the pages.

Just as I was about to ask him what he had to say, he spoke up, "So there is some good news, I got the reports from the Aakashic records. As it turns out you are no longer held in suspicion for the disappearance of one of our guardians."

This piece of information was of no use to me as I was already aware of that fact so I said sarcastically, "Yay --- and?"

"Well this is where it gets a bit troublesome for you. We investigated the entire episode from the records that we got from the Holy scribe and we have sufficient cause to believe our friend is trapped inside you." he said with a nervous expression.

"Inside me, what do you mean inside me?" I barked loudly.

"That is what I was looking for in my medical journal. I remember handling a similar incidence but it has been a long time since and I don't quite remember how I had handled it. Here it is." he said as he turned the book towards me.

(The following was written in the medical journal that old man Ishrafil showed me.

*****

# 15589

27th September 1945.

There I was basking under the glory of my newly acquired bones of the Peking man which I had salvaged secretly for my personal collection when I heard someone knocking rather aggressively on the door of my chambers.

I answered, "Come on in, it must be urgent if you are trying to punch a hole in that door."

In came a strapping young lad, a new recruit. He was sweating profusely and panting like a man after a Marathon.

"Sire, would you be so kind as to look into my troubles. I appear in a state of dire misery and I am sure that only you can cure my ailment." he spoke as if desperate for a cure.

On seeing him mentally cornered I had no choice but to help him find a cure.

I asked him," So what is bothering you?"

"You see, I have not been able to sleep at all for the past week. Nightly, I have been tormented by severe night terrors. A month ago during a battle my senior went MIA and has been declared dead since. I have been seeing night terrors of him stuck in a forest trying desperately to survive. Watching him suffer like this is frightening. I wish to forget his death and move on with my life but every night I wake up in tears. Help me sire to forget him." he said.

I told him it was a good thing to remember the ones who have gone past this cycle of life and death but he told some more things that left me deeply disturbed. He said that his Captain dropped his core after he opened the Ethereal gate and then entered inside it.

He found the core lying where the Captain was a few seconds earlier. The Captain had been declared missing and thereafter presumed dead but the squad member who came to me was dreaming about him every night.

When I had created the ethereal gates I had written about the four conditions for using it properly.

1. Having a core which responds to you. This is to prevent another person from using one's core.

2. You must have sufficient energy in your core to make the transit. This is to prevent guardians from making long distance transits into dangerous situations.

3. If you do not have the energy inside your core for that transit, a source of external Pionic energy must be present close to you. This is so that you are tracked when you are making a long distance transit.

4. The core must be close to you at all times during the transit. Physical contact with the core increases accuracy of the transit. This is to prevent anyone without a core from making a transit.

These laws had been written for the purpose of avoiding outsiders, humans, and miscreants from using and misusing the gates. In this case, his Captain had violated the fourth condition by dropping the core. The penalty for this action is being held a prisoner inside the soul of the first guardian that finds the core, so that the prisoner can be questioned about his intentions.

This person here failed to realise his captain was being held captive inside himself. That was why he was seeing those visions. The solution to this was fairly simple. He will have to use his own core to transit inside his soul and give the Captains core back. Then the Captain would be able to transit back to this world using the Ethereal gates.

Although this journey would not be as easy as it sounds. As we all find out afterwards. Refer page 234 of Ethereal remedies for further information.

*****

The old man took the book out of my hand before I could finish the entry in his journal page 235.

He said, "The only way to make this happen is for you to get enough energy to get into your own soul. I don't mind sparing some of my inherent pionic energy for that transit. The problem arises when you have to return. Since you won't possess the necessary energy needed to make the return transit with the little miss. You will have to make it to the edges of your soul to have enough energy to make the transit."

"So what are we waiting for here?" I asked, "let's go for it and get her out." I said impatiently.

"Hold your horses, young one. To return back, each of you will need to have your own core as it is not a normal transit from one place to another. Without which only one of you will be able to return. So you must be patient till we go to meet Mother. There you will receive your own core and after that you can set off." he said.

"OK then. Let's use your fancy teleportation thingy and go there right away to this Mother person." I said.

"Well about that, you can't just get up and go to meet Mother. The only way to go there is by the tedious way. I have asked for a vehicle to go there. So be patient. When it comes we will make haste." he said.

I asked, "So I am just supposed to sit tight and wait till the vehicle arrives?"

"We could complete some formalities till then." he said casually, "When a pure soul ascends here to be reincarnated as a guardian he/she must undergo an orientation with the truth."

"What kind of orientation?" I questioned.

"Well humans usually have many misconceptions regarding religion, origin and creation. So we take them to the light and enlighten them about God. Of course they are free to choose and follow whichever religion and belief that they want, but it is essential that they know the truth." old man Ishrafil explained.

"Sounds Interesting, enlighten me then." I said, as the words truth and enlighten had piqued my interest.

"Usually we would conduct a classroom session but under the odd circumstances of your appearance we did not have time to do that. So I will explain everything to you briefly. What you hear might go against what you have believed for so long. So it might change your outlook towards the world as you see it. Are you prepared?" he said.

I ignored the knot in my throat and summoned some false bravado and said, "I am."

He says, "So this is how it all began---"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

934K 82.9K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
76 26 15
Angel Raguel came to earth to find out who is causing the distressing chaos on earth, where he meets Kishirika a demon turned goddess who should be l...
6M 186K 42
-{Published Interactive Story on Chapters! }- <3 {#6 in Romance --- 22/02/17} Romance / Fantasy ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต "You look happy." he smiles, his dark eyes...
236K 15.6K 36
They wanted to erase their existence but failed....... Fate wanted to separate them but again put them together...... They were never meant to be but...