The Third Eye

The silhouette moved and placed its feet on the floor and stood up straight. The person turned towards Azrail and a red light appeared from where that man's forehead was between both his eyes.

There was a sudden increase in pressure around the new figure that emerged from the egg and the fog began to settle in the pressure. All the brothers were dropped down to their knees forcefully unable to bear the force that man exerted. They barely managed to keep their consciousness.

Mother was in discomfort too, but she was strong enough to remain standing. They knew instantly that their father was reborn and he was furious. Brahman came and stood in front of them. This was the first time that they saw him in a humanoid form. He stood tall in front of them with his wide chest and broad shoulders. He had long locks of jet black hair up to his shoulders.

His face had a displeased expression and on his forehead was a vertical third eye, glowing red and radiating heat. His small lips parted and a resounding voice echoed all around the world like thunder.

"You have not only defied my wisdom but you also dared to destroy my precious creation to such extent," he raged.

"But father its only because--" Azrail said with a trembling voice.

"Silence, you defy me and then you dare explain yourself!" he asked furiously.

He continued, "I gave free will to all beings in my creation so that they can exercise their freedom and rights, not so that they can steal someone else's right."

While he was being recreated, the whole planet shook, but now under the stress of his rage the whole multi-verse began to vibrate. Doom was imminent unless something was done to quell the creators rage.

Mother spoke, "My lord, this entire creation is a part of you, just as your sons and I am. Your son was blinded by his love for you. Although what he did was wrong, his intentions were what any dutiful son would have for his father."

Only Mother had the strength to stand in his presence and only she had the sense to reason with him.

She said, "I plead to you, not to destroy our creations as they are all my children. Do not punish the innocent because of one of your children's fault."