Hashtag Criminal. (Completed)

By Roman_renegade

Highest rank #2 in Humor The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fan... More

A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
A/N
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
Cast
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
Epilogue.
new story
New story

#39

20.8K 953 219
By Roman_renegade

Feyona

I'm totally giving A+ to Sebastian for putting the efforts and pulling everything in such an amazing way, in just 30 minutes.

I mean, 30 minutes and I still look like shit.

"Woah.."

That was what I uttered when I saw the whole sight before me. I was amazed and I was feeling gleeful and everything happy.

Nobody had ever, like ever had did something like this for me and I was feeling special.

"How did you do everything so fast?" I asked, turning to him.

"I'm the real Flash babe." He winks and I widen my eyes.

I was literally fascinated by the fact that the criminal knew about 'The Flash' Seriously though, who thought he would?

"Are you confused about your timeline as well?" I smirk and he rolls his eyes before grabbing my hand.

"C'mon."

We both take a sit on the mattress which was laid over the grasses. Faint sound of insects could be heard but I was too distracted by my happiness to mind them.

Sebastian stands up from the spot and bends down to click on the radio. I was surprised that he still had it. We don't see these nowadays.

"Up." He says and I carefully stand up because I had worn a dress and it keeps on rising with a slightest movement.

Once I was on my feet, Sebastian grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer where our chests touched each other.

106.7 Lite.fm was on, judging by their theme song for the start of the show.

"What are you doing?" I ask, nervous about how his hands now rested on my hips.

"We're about to dance Fee."

"I don't know how to dance."

"Did you know how to use instagram for food porn before?"

"Uh..no, but now-"

"Exactly Fee."

"Alright Mr. Wilshere."

I don't know if it was a coincidence or the channel just decided to put on the best love song, because when I rested my hands around the back of Seb's neck, Shayne Ward's 'No promises' started to play.

It was one of my favourite song to listen to, but I never used to feel anything because I was never in love. Sure, the song was melting and amazing but that time nobody had their way in my heart.

But now that I'm actually feeling something, I can totally understand why I love this song.

Hey baby, when we are together doing things that we love.

I blush when Sebastian starts to sway slowly, while I try to do the same. Keyword - try. I end up stepping on his foot anyway, and I look up at him apologetically and mumble a quiet 'sorry' to which he shrugs and smiles.

Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven feeling high

Sebastian pulls me more closer than we already were.

I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know, girl.

He was staring at me with a sweet smile on his face while we moved to the song. I smile back at him.

I don't wanna run away, baby, you're the one I need tonight.

Sebastian grabs my finger and spins me around, while I try not to stumble. Again, keyword- try and ended up stumbling upon Sebastian. I close my eyes sheepishly and open my one eye to see Sebastian looking down at me.

"You are really in the need of some dance class." He says in an amused voice with a humour etched to it.

No promises.

"I told you, I don't know how to dance" I playfully glare at him.

"Do you know how to kiss?"

"Wh-"

Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms here tonight

That's when his lips meets mine.

As always, I was surprised by his 'sudden' kisses. Maybe, that's how I exactly like it.

Our lips moved in sync with Sebastian's hands still on my hips. His lips felt soft and demanding. Unlike our other kisses, this was slow and passional, and I smiled through it.

It felt good, damn good to be honest. I knew I was falling for Sebastian until I realised I already had. I knew Sebastian liked me, that's for sure. But I didn't really know how to talk about us. He still left me with thundering heart and nervous wreck whenever he touched me. He still left me wet with all the teases.

But can I even blame him for that? He was one hell of a sexy piece of hunk.

We break apart from the kiss to breath. We both were breathing heavily and I couldn't help but gaze at Sebastian and smile softly at him, which he returns with a wink and a grin.

"I'm hungry." I say.

We both sit down on the mattress again.

"Why am I not surprised?" He mutters under his breathe and I give him one of my death glare.

Sebastian removes a big bag of Burger King and my hungriness turned into starving at the sight of it.

"Sorry, Burger King is the only thing I could manage." He scratches his head sheepishly and instead of dismissing it normally, I bend a little and give him a peck on the cheek, with the big smile on my face.

"It's alright." I say and go back to my food.

We both ate while talking about random stuffs and things. I encouraged him to talk to his father about settling down and leaving the illegal business.

My eyes widens when Sebastian disclosed one of his greatest secret.

"Holy shit!" My mouth was literally hanging open.

He shrugs his shoulders and put all the waste back into the basket.

He looks at me and grins.

"So you meant to say, that it is Dr. Sebastian Wilshere?"

Yup, that's right. You probably heard right guys. Sebastian was a certified doctor. Shame, he murdered half of the people.

"I wanted to open my own clinic." He says and looks at me with a sad smile.

My eyes softens and I don't know why but I feel like hugging him, so that's what I did.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating rapidly and I was glad to know that I wasn't the only one. Sebastian hugs me back as tight as me.

"I like Dr. Sebastian more, it suits you." I giggle and pull back.

"One day, maybe."

The hope was still there and I knew Sebastian wasn't going to give up. He would probably make a hot doctor. I wonder if ladies would enter his clinic and show off their chest just for the 'Check ups' just like they show in the pornos.

I frown at the thought. It didn't settle well with me. Somehow, I was jealous and I didn't even know why.

"What's with the frown?" He asks and moves to lay down. But instead of laying wholly onto the mattress, Sebastian lays his head on my bare thighs which was on show because of my risen dress.

My legs had goosebumps when his soft hair came into contact with my skin, and pool under my undies started to form.

I move a little and then relaxed my shoulder.

Get a grip you hippo.

Sebastian's eyes were closed and my hands were itching to run fingers through his hair. They looked damn soft and worth running my fingers through them. Without thinking, I started to run my fingers through his hair and Sebastian let out a pleasurable moan.

"Feels good." He says with his eyes still closed. Seeing that as my licence to carry on, I continued.

His question was long forgotten while we stood there in a comfortable and peaceful silence, which I managed to break.

"My thighs are thick Seb, how are you laying so peacefully?"

"Your thighs aren't the only thing that's thick right now." He opens his eyes and winks and automatically at his dirty statement, my eyes follow down to his bulge and I start to blush, really hard.

"-besides that, I love thick thighs." He closes his eyes again and nudges me to continue to run my fingers through his hair, that I had stopped to gaze at his- well you know.

At that moment, watching him rest his head on my thighs peacefully made me want to confess him everything. I wanted to say how much I loved him.

At that moment, I could've eaten Cherry Tomatoes for him.

The butterflies in my stomach were dancing in joy. I was happy and everything around me felt like joy and I wanted to dance in joy for it. So many joy's to rejoice.

We stood there for more 1 hour and then when it was 6 am, we decided to go back. I didn't realise how sleepy I really felt. Once, I was in Sebastian's car, I was off to sleep.

"Fee."

I could feel something shaking me and I stir my eyes open at the sudden shake.

I look around me and realised that we were still in the car but had stopped. I looked outside and my house was in sight.

I shut my eyes tightly and reopened them again to fix the sight.

"Um...you didn't tell me you had guests?" I heard Sebastian say and I furrow my brows in confusion.

"What guests?"

He then points his finger to the car that was parked outside my house. For him, the car was probably unknown, but for me, I realised what was in for me.

I widen my eyes and hurriedly, I open the door and stumble through the way to my house, with Sebastian following me with confusion and questions.

I ignore him and ring the bell to my door.

My heartbeat rises and maybe this was going to be the best week ever.

From the other side, I hear footsteps and I was moments away from jumping in.

As soon as the door opened, I saw my mom standing there still in her business clothes, and before I knew it I was already hugging her closely.

My parents were finally home.

___________________________

A/N : Hello guys, I'm probably sorry for the long wait, I had my Semesters and you guys know how hectic it could get. I literally missed writing this story and like had to update as soon as my exams got over.

So like a big thank you for waiting for so long. Never in the past week, hashtag criminal went below the top 10, it stayed in the chart.

I literally love you guys, you people are awesome as fuck and I mean it.

Thank you once again every each one of you. I really appreciate it.

Please vote/ comment/share for the support and help 'Hashtag Criminal' to reach at #1. I would be grateful.

Thank you guys !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
273K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
10.6M 305K 46
Emma van der Bilt is clever, snarky, and spoiled rotten. William Knight is cocky, impatient, and slightly dimwitted. So how exactly did Will manage t...
195K 4.8K 55
***WARNING: THIS STORY IS SERIOUSLY CRINGE-WORTHY**** Did your sister ever hate you for stealing her boyfriend. Well... Mine does. Having to live wit...