OUR FUTURE CHILDREN?!?!

بواسطة RoyalTKingdom223

It was a ordinary day in the Fairy Tail guild, until the middle of the guild is filled with purple smoke. Onc... المزيد

one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
seven.

four.

1.6K 25 7
بواسطة RoyalTKingdom223

The middle of the guild filled with purple smoke. Children appear in a pile stacked onto one another. The only one in the guild is a white haired mage, sitting behind the bar.

"Ow." Luna says rubbing her head.

"Is everyone okay?" Alfonso asks groggily.

A series of groans chorus from the children.

"Excuse me but who are you?" The white haired takeover mage asks with her mellifluous voice.

"Huh?" Emma questions.

The white haired mage appears from behind the bar. She tilts her head slightly in confusion.

"GODMOMMY MIWA!" Luna exclaims getting up and running towards her.

"Uh god-what?" Mira asks.

"Ms. Mira we've always called you that well, Luna, Luke, and Emma always have." Alfonso explains.

"Um children, who are you? Where are your parents? Finally, why are you calling me your godmother?" Mira asks in complete confusion.

"Uh, Mira how do you not remember us?"Luke responds.

"We just saw you this morning." Storm says in his matter-of-fact tone.

"I don't recall seeing you, well any of you." Mira replies.

"Well you call Luna and I, precious Nalu children." Luke says shrugging his shoulders.

"Wait-" Mira attempts to speak.

"And I'm the obedient Jerza child." Alfonso adds.

"I'm Gruvia's storm." Storm joins.

"And I'm A GAJEVY BABY!" Emma finishes.

"WAIT THAT MEANS MY SHIPS CANON! AND YOU ARE THE BABIES!" Mira squeals and jumps around.

"Uhhh?" The children say in unison.

"NOTHING its just a little UH obsession of mine." Mira smiles,"THAT ISNT THE CONCERN RIGHT NOW! So this means you guys are from the- OHMIGOD THIS MEANS-"

"What! What DOES IT MEAN!" Storm interrupts.

"Storm be quiet!" Luna shouts.

"Continue Ms. Mira." Alfonso instructs.

"You guys might want to go see your parents." Mira grins.

"Luke," Luna whispers as she tugs on Luke's sleeve,"Godmomma Miwa is scarwy (scary)."

"Don't worry she's scaring me too." Luke agrees.

"Well since everyone should be coming back from their missions soon, I think you guys should wait here!" Mira insists.

She glances at Luna and Luke.

"Well Nalu Babies I think you might want to go to Lucy's apartment." Mira says tapping her cheek in thought.

"Appa-appa-Apa-wah?" Luna questions.

"It's basically a different type of house or building." Emma elaborates.

"Okey!" Luna smiles.

"Where is mom's apartment?" Luke asks Mira.

"Well, its on Strawberry Street, Magnolia Town." Mira smiles.

"Um where is that?" Luke asks once again.

"I can't show you, I'm not suppose to leave the guild but I know that it's not that far from here just a few blocks and you should be there." Mira shrugs.

"Okay, Godmother Mira." Luke says grabbing Luna's hand.

"WAIT!" Mira yells.

The two Dragneel's look at her.

"Here's a communication Lacrima. Don't drop it, this will help explain to Natsu and Lucy the situation at hand." Mira says as she pulls the lacrima out from under the bar and hands to Luke.

"Thanks." Luke says as he holds the lacrima no longer holding Luna's hand.

"Be safe! Hurry now!" Mira waves.

"Buh-bye Godmomma Miwa!" Luna waves as she walks beside Luke.

The two exit the guild to enter the bustling streets of Magnolia Town.

"Wuke~nii can I get a piggyback ride?!" Luna asks.

"Um sure Luna." Luke says as he bends down.

Luna crawls onto his back.

"Now to Strawberry Street." Luke gleams.

"I smell Mommy! I SMELL MOMMY!" Luna shouts sniffing the air.

Luke shushes her to avoid attention.

"Where do you smell her?" He asks.

"That way!" Luna points north.

"YOSH! Let's go then!" He exclaims.

They arrive on Strawberry Street, walking together because poor Luke couldn't keep little Luna on his back for long. They walk along a street with a channel next to them.

"Watch out kids! Wait, you guys look familiar?" A man passing by in a boat yells out to them.

"We will Mr!" Luna shouts.

"Aw how cute!" The man replies before continuing his boating stuff.

"Here it is!" Luna stops and sniffs the air.

"Here? At this building?" Luke asks her.

"Yep! Up there!" Luna nods and points towards a window.

The window is open and the curtains being blown by the wind.

"That could be mom's apartment room, good job Luna!" Luke exclaims.

"YAY! I DID IT!" Luna squeals in delight.

"Now the key..." Luke's smile fades.

"What's wong Wuke~nii (wrong Luke)?" She asks.

"Godmother Mira forgot to give us the key..." He sweat drops.

"Uh-oh." She gasps and puts her hands to the sides of her face.

A/n kinda like this😱

"Well the window is open, so I could use my magic to make you float high enough to go inside the room." He suggest.

"YAY FWY (fly)! I WIKE (like) TO FWY!" Luna responds.

"Okay Luna, I want you to hold this," Luke says as he hands the communication lacrima to her,"hold it really tight, and close your eyes."

"AYE!" Luna nods as she hugs the lacrima tightly to her chest, and closes her eyes.

"Now don't open your eyes until I say so." Luke instructs.

Luna nods.

"Gravity Zone: Zero!" Luke chants with his eyes closed and hand pointing towards Luna.

A teal and purple magic circle form underneath her. She starts to slowly float off the ground. Luke opens his now shimmering gold eyes, he then lowers his hand to his side.

"You can open your eyes now Luna." Luke states.

"Yay! I'm fwying!" She giggles.

"Now Luna fly up and go through the window to mom's apartment room."

"Okey Wuke~nii!" Luna says as she slowly floats up to the open window of her mother's room. She then takes a deep sniff to take in the scent that is of her mother for reassurance, and she finally heads inside.

"You okay Luna?" Luke asks hesitantly.

"Yes!" Luna yells out back to him.

"Okay, stay where you are don't move!" He starts,"Stellar Point: 2!" Luke says as he closes his eyes.

A golden light aura surrounds him, the light starts to get brighter and brighter until in a flash, his nose is filled with soft scent of warm vanilla. He opens his eyes to see his Luna sitting on a pink bed with the communication lacrima still in her arms.

"Ugh..." Luke groans as he falls back onto the pink comforter.

"Wuke~nii are you okay?" Luna asks cocking her head slightly to the right.

"I'm just tired." Luke murmurs.

"Nap time?" Luna asks as she tilts her head to the left slightly.

"Uh, not yet Sis. We need to wait for mom and dad." He says. Luke glances at the lacrima in his sister's arms. "Do you want to put that down?"

"Mhm." She nods.

"Let me get that."

Luke sits up and takes the lacrima from Luna's arms. He stands up with the lacrima in his hands and looks around the apartment.

An oak stained armoire stands a few feet across from him. He places the lacrima onto it, in front of a picture frame and a doll that has  brown hair, blue eyes and a pastel pink petticoat. Luke's hand lightly grazes over the doll and continues until his hand reaches the picture frame. His hand slowly ceases its movement and holds the frame.

"Woah." Luke awes.

He examines the picture closely. A beautiful woman with fair skin and blonde hair, similar to his mothers features, The woman is wearing a pink rosette petticoat  and is standing next to a chair wear a blonde haired little girl is sitting. The little girl has a the same doll next to the picture in her lap. On the other side, stands a man. He has a much darker blonde type hair and a coffee colored blazer with matching slacks. On the ground in front of the family lays a huge fluffy white dog.

Luke's examination is cut short do to his sisters squeal.

"What's wrong Luna?!?" Luke exclaims.

She is now off of the bed and smiling largely still squealing.

"I SMELL MOMMY AND DADDY!" She responds.

"Really!?! Do you know how close they are?" He asks excitement clearly in his voice.

"CWOSE!! (close)"

"How close?!?" Luke asks again.

"NATSU DID YOU LEAVE MY WINDOW OPEN!?" Shouted a woman from outside of the window, who was defiantly their mom.

"YAY MO-mmffph" Luna attempted to squeal but was silence by Luke's hand.

"She doesn't know us yet Luna! We need to hide." Luke whisper yelled.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.6K 144 25
§Status: Completed§ 2/2 of this series Sequel to nerds with a secret. You don't need to read nerds with a secret to understand the plot. ------- Nat...
40.4K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...
171K 3.6K 66
|:| Fairy Tail had just won the Grand Magic Games and everyone was celebrating the victory and new alliances with the other guilds. Everybody was hap...
7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...