6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

19| Adjusting

21.6K 1.1K 872
By macklemcvey

Adjusting: the ability to resist and fight through molecular powers.

apologies once again for the short update, also for this short chapter! The next one will make up for it 😚

Vote and comment 💖

Enjoy xx

t.m

🔮🔮🔮

H.S // 6 Man

I woke up to a dull throb in my head, as well as the feeling of a warm body curled against mine under white sheets. A soft groan escaped my lips when my eyes flickered open, feeling my vision go a bit blurry. Once it focused, my gaze settled on Sage whom was lying on her side, facing the wall with my arms wrapped around her torso, spooning her.

I thought back to yesterday's events, almost cursing out loud at myself for drinking so much. I was not pretending to be drunk so that I could put out the impression that Sage was the only one who could stop me from drinking, by using Max to deliver the message. No, that wasn't the plan at all. I genuinely did get drunk, thinking about the 3rd Supreme brought in a whole lot of resentful memories of my time in Spain.

It also reminded me of how I was lying to Sage this whole time, just like how Valentina lied to me the entire time while being with me. A pang of guilt hit my heart when I thought about what would happen when I reveal to Sage who I truly am. But then I immediately pushed the thought of that out of my head. Sage seriously didn't deserve any of the pain and misery that was to come later on. But what was I supposed to do? I couldn't abandon the mission; I was so close to fulfilling my duty as one of The Saviors.

A frustrated grunt escaped my lips at the thought, making me pull away from her immediately, rolling off the bed to sit at the edge. A whine of protest was emitted from Sage's throat, but she soon drifted away to sleep again, hugging her pillow to her chest. I located my phone, dialing Max's number before walking towards the balcony doors and swinging them open. Stepping out into the sunshine with squinted eyes, holding my phone up to my ear.

"Still piss drunk and crying for Sage?" Maximus finally answered after several rings.

"Shut the fuck up," I huffed.

"That's no way to speak to your big brother, Harry," Maximus chuckled as I groaned lightly, feeling my head throb again.

"Maximus, I'm falling for her," I blurted out without thinking, hearing him go silent on the other end.

"What?" Maximus hissed quietly, making me bite my lip.

"It's happening again Max. I-I can't control it," I stammered, feeling a mixture of emotions swirl inside of me. "It's just she's different! She's nothing like the other Supremes or witches I've ever met. She's nothing like Valentina-"

"Harry, you're gonna stop right there and calm the fuck down. You are going to control this and not let the situation spiral out of your hands, you hear me? –"

"But Max," I whispered, glancing over my shoulder to see if Sage was still asleep, and thankfully she was. "The more I spend time with her, the harder it is for me to control my feelings."

"God you sound like a fucking weakling."

"Shut up! You're supposed to be my brother and help me with this!"

"I am and I will okay? You just need to calm down and not panic about this right now," Maximus sighed harshly. "We'll talk about this when you get home, which is when exactly?"

"I dunno, today's Saturday and I planned to do something with Sage earlier. But right now, I don't even know if I want to-"

"Go for it. Screw your feelings Harry, just try to ignore them and hang out with Sage for the day. When you come back, we'll talk about this," Maximus told me firmly before hanging up.

I let out a heavy sigh, my hands coming up to grip the railing of the balcony as I hung my head low. Whenever there was some sort of hazard that was going to prevent me from completing a mission, I panic, especially when it's something I can't exactly avoid. Like right now, I was supposed to get Sage to fall in love with me, without falling in love with her during the process. Obviously that isn't working out now that I've developed some feelings for her. They were only going to intensify the more I learn about her and be with her.

I flinched in surprised when I felt arms wrap around my bare midriff, soft plump lips pressing against my shoulder blade in a sweet kiss. It was Sage. She hugged me from the back, the warmth from her body radiating and heating mine up. I sucked in a deep breath, pushing away all the complicated mind-boggling thoughts before turning around with a soft smile on my face.

She was so beautiful. Her face soft and make-up free, a bright toothy grin stretching on her lips as she gazed up at me with a certain look in her eye.

"D'you wanna do something together today?" she asked me with a grin, the sight of her giddy self, causing me to chuckle slightly.

"What do you have in mind?" I murmured lowly, hand coming up to cup her chin as I smiled down at her.

"I thought we could take the dogs to the park today," she suggested, kissing the pad of my thumb that was tracing her bottom lip. The action made my heart warm up unintentionally.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Zeus!" I yelled in annoyance as I felt his leash tug harshly again, dragging me along as he bounded off to wherever the fuck he wanted to go.

I had to tug him back with all my strength when he halted a few inches away from a random woman, reading to leap at her and bite her head off. She squealed loudly, stumbling away from my incredibly loud dog whom couldn't stop barking non-stop. Zeus was barking at her because she was a witch, this park was crawling with witches, the whole city itself, which was why I always kept Zeus in my backyard or in the house.

"Down boy," I grunted in frustration, wrapping my fingers around his leather collar and giving it a tug.

I never liked treating Zeus like any other owner of a wild Rottweiler/German Shepherd would. Y'know; keep him on the leash with a muzzle to cover his mouth. I would always set Zeus free from restraints, obviously not giving two shits if he ends up ripping a witch apart. But here in New Orleans I had to be extra careful, especially around Sage. It was a miracle how he doesn't act up around her; he loves her.

"Sorry, he's a bit wild," I said sheepishly at the woman, who simply nodded at me in understanding and walked away.

Once Sage and Nymeria caught up with us, Zeus calmed down a bit, yapping happily when Nymeria ran along his side, nipping at him. Sage had a smile of amusement stretching on her lips, before she parted her lips to speak.

"What's up with Zeus today?" she questioned, noticing him perking his ears up continuously every time he sets his eyes on a goddamn witch.

"I honestly don't know. I think it's just a new environment for him so he's a bit tense," I mumbled, saying whatever came to mind first as I held onto his leash tightly, hoping he wouldn't run away again.

I suggested for us to go to a more secluded place of the park, mainly because then Zeus wouldn't go mental since it'll be empty. Sage agreed, leading us to her favorite spot in the park, the area near the large old oak tree. We sat down under the shade, gazing out at the beautiful view of the park in the morning time. But it wasn't as gorgeous as the view during the night.

"The weather is so beautiful today," Sage sighed in content, leaning back on her palms as she basked in the sun with a smile on her face.

Her pretty smile triggered mine immediately, something that was becoming a habit now, as I gazed at her quietly. My grin widened at the Rolling Stones graphic t-shirt she was wearing, gaze travelling down to the white Calvin Klein band that was poking out of her light blue ripped jeans. She turned her head to the side, almost as if she felt my gaze burning into her, and smiled while I smirked knowingly.

"What?"

"Nothing," I smiled wider, causing her to mirror my expression. "Just painting a mental picture in my head," I responded, thinking up a million ideas for a new painting of her.

"Am I naked in it?" she asked me lowly, a sultry smirk dipping into her thick lips as she shuffled closer to me.

"What do you think?" I rasped, leaning in so that my face was a couple of inches away from hers.

"Wouldn't it be easier if I were to pose for you while you draw?" she questioned, her stormy gray-blue eyes glinting brightly as my eyebrows arched upwards at her words. "Naked of course."

"Are you suggesting we should do that?" I hummed in reply, my arm snaking around her waist to pull her against me. She traced the swallow on my chest that peeked out of my t-shirt, biting her lip as she contemplated.

"Draw me like one of your French girls, Jack," she whispered lowly, before she started to chuckle when my face cringed at her Titanic joke.

"Seriously?" I groaned, falling back onto the grass while she continued to laugh.

"I had to!" she chortled, before lying on her side with her elbow propping her body up next to mine.

"I was already looking forward to that," I muttered while she laughed softly. Catching her off-guard, I pushed her onto her back, hovering over her body as I smirked at her. "It would be intimate, and arousing. Imagine it, baby. You would be lying there on the couch, naked, thighs spread apart so I could draw every single detail of you and your pretty pussy," I whispered against her lips, my intense green eyes staring deep into hers.

I could feel her pulse against my palm as I slid my hand around her neck, heartbeat raising as I used my thumb to push her head up, lowering my own to kiss her skin. Ignorant of the fact that we were in a public park, I grazed my lips over her skin, elevating goosebumps as I smirked deeply.

"I'd be gazing at you, my stare so ardent, so arousing that at some point you won't be able to help but slid your fingers down your stomach and between your thighs, feeling yourself while I watch and watch as you gasp and moan, hips bucking, back arching," I carried on murmuring lowly against her neck between slow kisses, my tone incredibly deep, dripping with lust and a burning desire to see what I was describing to her.

"Now wouldn't that be a lovely sight?"

Her eyes met mine, the desire and lust clearly evident in the blue-grey streaks of her eyes, as her teeth sunk into her plump lower lip. Her head rose to push her soft lips against mine, curling around my bottom lip and sucking on it gently. I responded immediately, pressing my lips firmer and sliding my tongue in to touch hers. My hand gripped her hip tightly, thumb tracing her hipbone lightly where her t-shirt had risen.

A loud bark interrupted our movements, causing both of us to break the kiss immediately. My head snapped upwards, staring straight at the large oak tree where Zeus and Nymeria were clawing at it, standing on their hind legs. Sage let out a small chuckle from under me, twisting her head back to stare at the two silly dogs, upside down.

"I think they're chasing a squirrel," she murmured, before pulling her head back to lift it up and press a soft kiss to my jaw. "We should do it," she whispered lowly, her words confusing me for a second before it dawned upon me.

"When?" I asked with a smirk, couldn't help but feel genuinely excited for this.

"I have the house all to myself tonight," she continued to whisper, brushing her lips against my skin, causing a shudder to run down my spine.

"Good," I murmured back, ducking down to press a lingering kiss to her lips before pulling away with a grin.

The rest of the afternoon was spent well: picnicking and walking the dogs before heading back home when the sun began to set. Deep down I was secretly excited for what was to come tonight. My worries about falling for Sage dissipated in my mind the more time I spent wit her. It was as if every time she pressed those perfect, soft, sweet lips against mine; they kissed away every single worry and doubt that floated through my mind. But they also had me falling into an invisible trap that had me going against everything I had ever known and everyone I had ever grown up with.

"Here," Sage murmured quietly, pushing her palms against two large oak doors that immediately led to a large living room with a fireplace.

The room was dimply lit, filled with furniture of neutral colors that went well with the gleaming flames that cackled in the fireplace. My eyes lingered on the sight of Sage's bare thighs that were on display due to the short black satin robe she was wearing, as I followed her towards the middle of the room.

"Is here good?" she questioned, biting her lip as my eyes examined the place, a smile drawling onto my lips.

"It's perfect."

I began setting up, pushing away chairs and the coffee table that sat in the middle near the fireplace. My canvas was set up near the corner of the fireplace, so that the full light of the flames could fall upon Sage's body, whom will be stretched out on the sofa. I decided to go for a sketch, knowing that it would taking less time instead of a painting where she would then have to pose for perhaps hours long. Once I had my blank canvas set up, pencils and erasers lying on the side as I stood up from my stool and headed over to her.

She was standing by the sofa and waiting for me to commence this whole time, twisting her feet while staring at the ground with her lower lip caught between her teeth. The sight was cute, as if she was acting shy for the first time about something intimate. But it was understandable. It's intimidating to have yourself posing completely naked for a long period of time, just for a drawing. I wouldn't know how it feels, but I could empathize with her.

"We don't have to do this you know," I whispered, sliding my arms around her waist and pulling her into my body. She smiled softly, hands resting on my chest and staring up at me.

"I know. But I want to," she murmured back with a smile, this one full of confidence and determination. I simply nodded in response, biting my lip as I gazed at her, trying to figure out how I would like to draw her.

My lips curled upwards into a smirk as the perfect pose for her popped up in my head. Our gazes were connected as my hands rose up to free her hair from the bun it was in. Her thick ringlets escaped the hair tie, tumbling down her face before I pushed them back and cupped her face. With my lips pressed against hers, I gave her a firm kiss, feeling her sigh into it as she fisted my t-shirt around my back.

I pulled back with a ghost of a smirk playing on my lips, feeling the excitement stir deep within me as I parted my lips to speak.

"You ready?"

"As always."

🔮🔮🔮

FYI Sage for sure did not overhear Harry's phone call to Maximus (((: if she did then this book would've ended faster BUT NO! SHE DIDN'T !!

remember to vote and comment as much as possible! It always motivates me to update quicker 💖

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 202 22
ONGOING, updates are frequent as of late When an elite vampire association takes over the covens in London, one particular witch is forced to coexist...
206K 7.5K 65
---- She was an ordinary girl living with her parents happily in a village that was reigned by a powerful family. Until the day she dreaded the most...
13.2K 2.9K 30
🏆 ONC AFRICA 2021 WINNER (SPOTLIGHT STORY) "Would you sabotage someone's career to protect your own?" Teniola Oyeyinka travels from New York to Nige...
873 94 30
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...