Bromance or Romance?

MiniUkGirl tarafından

Ethan and Grayson Dolan are two twins who are very close with each other But my version has a twist... The tw... Daha Fazla

Average day
Saturday
Accidental accident
Goose Bumps
Sleeping beauty
Recovery
No limits? No limits...
Don't bite
Music Festival.
Coming out.
Beach trip
Hot Hotel

Surprise.

3.2K 74 53
MiniUkGirl tarafından

Ethan's POV:

When I woke up, it was by my alarm. I groaned and looked over at my alarm and reached over to turn it off, but I couldn't reach. I looked over and Grayson's arms were wrapped around my torso. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Time to get up for school." I said looking at him. Grayson groaned and unwrapped his arms from my torso. He sat up with a smile and rubbed his eyes.

Without though I leaned over and kissed him to wake him up. He smiled in the kiss and fell back on the bed wrapping his arms around my neck. I smiled and kissed his neck. Grayson grinned and bit his lip when I pulled away.

"T-That was wonderful" Grayson said a bit out of breath.

I smiled and hugged him and helped him sit up. I loved hearing his voice, the small amounts of times when he talked were the best.

"That is how I am going to wake you up from now on" Chuckles and pokes his cheek. Grayson grinned and nodded in agreement to that method.

--- At school ---

Grayson's POV:

When I walked down the hall I felt all of the eyes on me. Everyone saw the news ad they knew it was me. I kept his head down and felt ashamed and quickly went to the gym. I heard the guys laughing and I pressed my forehead to my locker. My fists were pressed to the locker.

"Dude hit the only car on the road!" One of the guys laughed.

I clenched my jaw and my eyes turned black under my eyelids. I kept my fists clenched and started to tremble. One of the other guys pushed me into the locker making me fall. I turned around and looked at him.

The dude immediately backed away seeing my solid black eyes.

"D-Dude?" The guy said growling.

I walked towards him my teeth growing sharp.

That accident didn't kill me.... Why? Because I can't die...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

177K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
101K 4.2K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...