A Thin Line Between Love & Lu...

By theerealestqueen

Paris didn't know if it was the liquor in her system that was making her feel turned on by him just staring a... More

Copyrights/ prologue
Meet the Main Characters
1. Catching main chicks feelings
2. Coming Home
3. Making It Up To You
4. The Unexpected
5. The Spotlight
6. I want you
7. Are You Stalking Me?
8. Head shot
9. Baby You Mad At Me?
10. Something About Her
11. Stop Assuming
12. Real Man Can't Be Stolen
13. All The Way Fucked Up
14. Asking All Them Question
15. Why you always lying?
16. One more chance
17. When You Gon Be Mine?
18. Greedy Eaters Dig Their Own Graves
19. If I Don't Make It Home Tonight
20. Kidnap & Scared
21. Curiousity Killled The Cat!
22. What's Trust?
24. unavoidable
25. no bullshit, just the truth
26. Fall in love with it
27. Stop playing
28. Hide and Go seek
29. No Love Lost
30. No Regrets
31. Las Vegas!
32. Fan Behavior
33. His girl
34. Christmas part 1
35. Chrismas part 2
36. Snitch
37. New Years eve
38. Cloud 9
39.Life or death
40. Happy Birthday
41. A Proposition
42. Confrontation
43. An Eye for an Eye
44. Baecation
45. Secure The Bag
46. Run Forest. Run!
47. Payback
48. Loyalty and Betrayal
49. Flashback
50. Mind Games
51. Nobody safe
52. Karma
53. A thin line between love & lust
Dear Readers
Book 2?

23. Bonnie & Clyde

88.5K 2.4K 1.1K
By theerealestqueen

Taking a deep breath and running his hands through his face, khadarius been stressing since the last time he spoke on the phone with Paris.

The first person he called after getting that call from Paris was Rashaad who called the police filling a missing person report

He didn't call Deshawn knowing he would go Crazy trying to find her. And he didn't want his mama worrying about Paris just yet. Well at least till he comes up with how to find her.

  Pouring his self another shot of Hennessy, he gulped it all down at once then Throwing the glass across the room hearing it break into pieces.

     Fuck! He was losing it.

It's been two days. Two fucking days since he got the call from Paris, the cops wasn't even doing none talking about it's normal for someone her age to not come home sometimes.

Khadarius was fuming he couldn't just sit around and let the police look for her, they wasn't working as fast as he wanted them too.

He pulled his phone out his pocket dialing the one person that would know what to do in this situation

"Aye, Ima n-need you t-too help me" he slurred

"Wassup, you good?" The person on the other line ask hearing the slur in his voice curious on why he was drunk early in the morning.

"I'm s-stressing, Paris gone missing" he stated nonchalantly as if he had everything figured out, but truth be told he was trying to keep his self from  breaking down.

"Fuck you mean she's missing? your ass better have something planned out for you to be talking so calm?"

Khadarius couldn't take it anymore, he was done acting tough he needed help on finding Paris.

"Man, she's fucking kidnap, she hit me up from a unknown number speaking in code and shit, telling me somebody kidnap her. " he yelled pacing back and forth in his house.

"Khadarius! Calm D-"

"Rashaad done filed a missing person report and ain't none of these police doing none, I swear to god if they don't start fucking looking for her I will blow up they whol- " he kept ranting till his sentences got cut off

"Khadarius! Calm your ass down, so I can process how my daughter been kidnaped for two days and I'm just hearing bout this,"

"fuck was y'all thinking? I should of been the first person you call," his father yelled in anger as he raised from his seat pacing around.

" I wasn't thinking, I ain't even tell mama or Deshawn yet, cause you know how Deshawn is and I ain't wanna worry mama."

Darius sighed sitting back down at his large desk closing his eyes. Fuck!

Somebody wanted to mess with his family.

He might not have been there fully for them but one thing he knew for sure was that nobody was going to kidnap his daughter and get away with it .

" alright Im going to be down there in less than 4 hours. Text your brother to head down to the scene and by the time my jet land you better be sober" was what he heard before his father hung up.

He quickly sent a text the text to Rashad.

Then Decided on showering so he could get a little sober.

After showering khadarius made his self coffee, he decide that Black coffee will sober him up. gulping the taste less coffee down his throats made him sober,

Throwing out the rest of his drink, He went upstairs into his walk in closet and put on A black t-shirt and black joggers, with his all black 12s.

Then walk into his living room taking out his phone that was ringing he look down to see a call from Dashawn.

He ran his hands down his face answering the phone

"What's good"

"Man, Paris ass ignoring my phone calls, what I do wrong?"

Khadarius laughed for the first time in two days.

"Man that shit ain't funny, she better be lucky my girlfriend holding me back, Or else my black ass would've been Purging at her house"

"Yo! Shut your clown ass up, you know your ass wasn't gon do shit but eat up the food in her fridge" khadarius stated smiling. Trying to get his mind off the possibility of Paris being hurt or in danger.

Deshawn burst out laughing " yeah. you right,"

A moment of silence felled over the phone

Khadarius sighed about to tell Dashawn he will call him back later and that he had things to care of when he heard

"so your ass wasn't going to tell me Paris is kidnap?" 

His eyes widen in shock. "What you talking about" he question as if he didn't know what his brother was talking about.

" know damn well what I'm talking about khadarius, why your ass ain't tell me, I would of been got drew looking for us"

khadarius groaned in frustration this is why he didn't want Dashawn to know, growing up Dashawn was always the one that acted with out thinking, he was more of act first then think later type of person, which always got him in trouble with the Feds.

"No, I don't want you or Drew in this, I know y'all niggas on that crazy shit and I don't want Paris getting caught in between all that"

Dashawn sucked his teeth  "man, shut the fuck, i ain't hearing all that shit, talking bout don't get her caught between all that, but you got dad helping you, that makes a lot of sense" Dashawn spat out getting mad.

Paris is his little sister too and he wanted everything in her best interest which meant he needed to contact Drew and get Her back by the morning.

"Ain't no need to be mad, I'm just saying you need to think about Paris cause you act first instead of thinking first and I don't want that to get her hurt. You hear me?

Letting out a loud sigh Dashawn nodded as if khadarius could see him "I hear ya, but Ima hit you up later my girl calling me"  he lied hanging up the phone.

His girl friend narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head in disbelief "why you lied for?"

He shrugged "cause I ain't bout to sit on my ass  and wait for khadarius and my dad to find her, when I know people that can find her"

*************************************************************************

"Are we there yet?" Paris asked looking around at the unfamiliar place, knowing they wasn't in Los Angeles no more.

"Nah. But we're almost there"  king stated stopping at the red light.

Paris eyes were half way closed but she refused to sleep as she batted her eyes open to keep herself from falling asleep.

Paris finally gave up trying to hold her self from sleeping as she closed her eyes Feeling herself drifting off to sleep.

      as they pass the front door king nodded at the guard who looked from Paris to him and confusingly said "wassup" wondering why king was with the girl they had kidnap .

half naked women's were walking around and some were giving lap dance up.

One of the women walked up all in kings face making them come to an halt

"Hi I'm Karla, you can call me Lala. I couldn't help but notice how stress you look, I can help you relieve your stress if you let me " she flirted smiling widely at king completely ignoring Paris

Paris scoffed in disbelieve when king turned around and answered her

"King. And nah I'm straight " he said tightly holding Paris by her waist.

Paris rolled her eyes at the girl who was obviously trying to flirt with king in front of her.

She felt a smiled starting to appear on her face at how king had a bored look on his face, chuckling in her head at how the bitch didn't have common sense  to see the nigga ain't want her.

He sent her a quick nod guiding Paris down the hall by her waist.

After walking the long hallways he stopped in front of two glass doors turning the knob half way then stop turning around to look at Paris.

" you sure about this?" He asked
Wanting to make sure she was okay.

Which turned out to be a mistakes since she started changing her mind

" I don't know. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea coming here" Paris voiced avoiding king's eyes

"Nah. Ain't no turning back now, we already here. we might as well walk in there"

Okay, but I'm scared, what if they try to hurt me, or worst kill me" she whispered as she felt a shiver of fear ran though her body

"who gon hurt you?" He said looking around the empty hallway.

Then he lift her chin up for her to look at him "baby girl as long as I'm here, ain't no nigga safe talking to you, looking at you, or even being around you cause one wrong move they gon be six foot under. You hear me?"

Taking a deep breath Paris nodded, as king wipe the stray tears that ran down her checks.

Letting their heads touch king softly ran his finger on her lip tracing them as Paris closed her eyes savoring the feeling of calmness she got from him.

"You don't. know. how bad. I want to kiss those sexy lips of yours" king whispered each words against her ears smirking when he felt her shiver against him.

At that point Paris was on the edge, anticipating if he was going to close the gap between them. Knowing Deep down she really was hoping he'd closed the small space between them.

King sent her a longing kiss on her forehead then backed away adding more space between them.

Disappointment flash through Paris eyes when he backed away but she quickly hid it before he notice.

"You ready?" He questioned

"Yeah," she whispered as king turn back around opening the two glass door.

Darkness.. pitch black....

Wasn't this supposed to be a meeting where was everyone?

"Paris!" She heard a voice call out in the dark but she couldn't see.

" u-uh Who's there " she called out scared

"Man,Paris wake the fuck up!"

"Open your fucking eyes Paris" she heard this time a deep voice say before she was push into the darkness.

Her eyes popped open feeling someone shaking her she look to see a frustrated look on king face as he gripped the steering wheel turning the car abruptly and pressing the brakes

Before Paris could spoke out "What the füc-"

King grabbed her pulling her towards him shielding her, the car started spinning around as king made a U-Turn as bullets flew towards them smashing the back seat window.

Paris shriek in horror ducking down seeing her life flash before her eyes.

each breath she took came out quickly, as her heart slammed against her rib cage.

Paris waited for The car to stop spinning and for king to return to driving normal before she got back up

"what happened" she whispered to scared to speak loudly.

Pressing his feet on the gas, king sped up into another lane while avoiding the black car that was behind them.

"Kai'jai just called up saying police raided the bando and not to head over there"

Paris eyes widen, "wait. what about London? I can't just leave her" Paris exclaimed glaring at king.

"Man, she'll be fine, what we gotta worry about is how we gon lose these niggas behind us" king stated looking in his rear view mirror at the van that was two cars behind them.

Paris took a deep breath calming her nerve she hated being in situation like this she just wanted her life back to normal where she knew gang existed but she didn't associate herself with them.

" this Deja vu all over again, I just hope it's not the same van" craning her neck to take a look to see if it was a van. She let out a groan when she couldn't really make out if it was the same one.

King took a glance at Paris in curiosity wondering what on earth was she talking about. "What you mean Deja vu, you've been shot at by a black car before" he question in amazement.

Nodding her head yes " it's nothing I'm proud of, I'm still confused on to why they were following me and London in the first place.

King nodded and accelerated more passing cars after cars, loving the feel of the wind hitting his face as he sped up more. Doing zig zag to Throw the car off he went inside a ally way where three cars were park and three mans stepped out the cars.

King pressed the brakes abruptly stopping right in front of the mens turning the engine off and got out the car heading towards them.

Paris stayed in the car watching king and the men's dap each other up and started talking lowly then king looked over to the car telling her to come out.

She stayed there watching him for a minute deciding on having her guard up in case something goes wrong. she took cautious steps toward king as his friends eyed her up and down in questioning.

When she got closed to him he grabbed her softly by the waist and whispered in her ears "  they gon burrow you a car and your going to speed out of here, if you see the black car don't stop, till you get far away from here. Alright?"

Paris shook her head no as much as she wanted to get away from their crazy life style she couldn't leave her best friend they came together they were going to get out of here together.

"what's going on? why we gotta split up? I can't leave London behind you know that." Paris asked quietly getting worried it's never good when people split up in scary movies they always ended up dying or getting hurt.

They were speaking low that the men's couldn't hear them.

" look here Paris London is with Davonte and kai'jai she'll be alright, all you got to worry about is driving that car outta here with out stopping, don't worry bout me I got business to take care of, you hear me?"

Closing her eyes Paris nodded finally giving in to what he was saying. She only believe London was safe with his homeboys because she knew Janiyah trusted kai'jai and London was Janiyah cousin which meant he wouldn't hurt her.

she opened her eyes when his warmth left her as he took a step back from her and started introducing her.

"Yo. Money this Paris, Paris this money" he stated.

Paris looked up at the built, all tatted, caramel man that was name money. He was maybe about 6'4 or maybe she was just short being 5'5 she thought.

His hands were stretched for her to shake "nice to meet you Paris " he smiled when she shook his hands and held eye contact.

Then king introduce her to ghost and trigger which took her a back when she heard their name.

The man name ghost had a smooth chocolate skin and was about 6'0 or 6'1 he had a blank expression on his face and his eyes made it look like he was staring into someone soul.

"Wassup ma" she turned her head to see the man name trigger. Sending her a smile, he looked friendly Paris couldn't imagine why his street name was trigger.

She smiled at all of them saying it was nice to meet them as king guided her to an all white tinted Nissan and closed the side door when she got in.

" be safe. alright?" She nodded taking a deep breath then turning the car on and adjusting the seat since they were way taller than her.

Paris watch as they exchange something in a bag and then got in their cars as each waited a minute to past them backed out the alley way.

As soon as they got on the streets they sped into the highway as Paris tries to keep up with their speed.

When they reach a point they all split up Paris took the left lane to turn.

king and ghost took the right lane to turn.

And trigger and money decided to go straight. 

**************************************************************************

      Paris POV

I took a glance at the rear view mirror as everyone split up.

I didn't know what to do I was all alone and scared.

I felt the adrenaline as I kept pressing the gas, looking at the meter I was going 120 mph seeing only the lights of the cars flashing by.

When I got to the exit route I heard sirens blaring, my heart drop as I took a quick glance at the side view mirror to see Two police car following me with their siren blaring and their emergency lights flashing.

I took a deep breath slowing down to 65 mph, trying to think of what I was going to tell them, if they ask why I was speeding my mind were racing with so many thoughts.

I had to calm down before I have a panic attack.

As if I didn't know what to do one of the two police car sped up and came side to side telling me to "pull over to the right quickly" then passed in front of my lane and stop his car.

I came to a complete stop after pulling over and sighed fuck! I was done at this point.

Rolling down my window, I stayed quiet waiting for the officer to come talk to me

i knew I was going to get a bunch of tickets for the way I was driving.

As one of the policemen walked up to my car I let my hands stay on the steering so that he could see my every movement.

He walked over to me with a serious face. "do you know why I'm pulling you over?" He questioned.

I nodded saying "yes"

"hand over your license and registration,"

I started feeling nervous when I realize I didn't have them on me when I got kidnap.

"Uh-, sir I don't have none of them on me right now" I tried to say with confidence but came out in a whisper as fear started creeping on me.

I'm done! fuck my life.  I was going to jail

He stopped writing in his book and looked up raising his eyebrows at me

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to step out the vehicle" he stated with his flashlight flashing in the car.

I took a deep breathe putting my hands up in surrender to show that I didn't have no weapon on me as I step out the car. 

He quickly did the patting procedure in search for a weapon. He stopped when he notice I didn't have none. Then he searched the car

I look over at the other police who look to be typing stuff on his laptop and ran my hand though my face I can't believe I'm in this situation.

The police who was sitting in his car typing on the laptop came and spoke to the one that was searching me 

"There's been an warrant for anyone driving this stolen vehicle"

My mouth drop in shock when I heard those words. It caught me off guard, my mind was racing with millions of thoughts, I can't go to jail. I have a whole life to live in front of me.

"Wha-what are you talking abou-" before I can finish the police press both of my hands behind my back handcuffing them together as he recited the Miranda rights

" you are under arrest, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights I just read to you?"

I felt shame washed over me when some people would slow down their  cars to look at me being put into the police car, I would of cried if I wasn't still in shock, why would Elijah tell me to drive a stolen car.

Letting out a sigh I closed my eyes and thought about how Sitting in the back of a police car wasn't part of what I wanted to do before graduating college.

Not realizing that I had fallen asleep I took a look around to see that we were arriving at the precinct, my heart sped up.

Inside the precinct, they were asking for information about me, like my name, number, date of birth, and social security number. Which I gave out without arguing with them.

"You have one phone call to make," I heard one of the police yelled towards me.

I slowly got up to the phone and dialed Khadarius number. The phone rang and rang then Khadarius voice came over the phone "Hello"

I closed my eyes to stop herself from crying from hearing his voice, it felt so long since she'd seen him.

"Uh-hello"

" Khadarius. it's me Paris, I'm-I'm down at the police station" I stuttered

He paused for s long time and then I heard him sigh

" Thank god. Your big head ass okay, I'm on my way there" he exclaim

Quickly hanging up I gave them back the phone

I sat down with my head in my hand.  Fuck I don't know where London is I'm in a fucking police station handcuffed. This will ruin my chance at any career.

The moment I stepped inside the interrogation room I felt powerless my heart sped up and my hands were shaking from nervousness.

The room was blank with no decorations just a desk and three chairs and i knew there was a one way mirror with police behind it looking at my reactions to the questions.

Two police walked in a man and a women. The man looked in his mid 20s and the lady who looked like she was in her mid 40s

Taking a seat at the far corner I watch as the dark skin man sat in front of me while the Caucasian lady sat at my side making sure I was out my comfort zone.

They started if with simple questions like what's my name and where do I live, then they got to the hard questions as to where did I get the drugs, why am I driving with out a license.

As much as I wanted to tell the truth. I couldn't risk doing that with out throwing Elijah under the bus and I knew if I did snitch on him my life would be over cause Carter and Elijah's gang would come after me so I chose to go with a white lie.

I told them that i was kidnapped two days ago and that I escaped and found a car and drove it, and that the only reason I was speeding was cause of fear that the kidnapers would follow me and take me back to being trap.

"At anytime doing your escape towards the car did you think of the possibility of the car possessing drug and weapons. The lady question as if she was accusing me of something.

I knew there were possibility that there were guns and drugs in the car but I didn't mind Cause I thought I would of made it home.

Deciding against saying that I shook my head no " i wasn't thinking about that. the only thing that was on my mind was that driving that car was my only ticket to escape and I took it.

They looked like they believe me as they went over the details I gave them.

Then the man came look me straight in the eyes and ask "have you seen any of the men's face?, don't be scared we could protect you.

Of course I did but I ain't going to tell y'all that no matter how much y'all try to stare into my soul. I know better than to snitch I ain't trying to die.

I shook my head no " they were wearing ski masks half the time the other half I was lock in a room" I said I was so scared at how the lies where coming out my mouth so easy.

Oh lord forgive, please let me go free and I will start going back to church on Sundays"

After an hour of interrogation they stepped outside talking in hush voices when they seen I was looking they closed the door and I heard their footsteps leaving. 

It felt like a whole twenty minutes when it was really five minutes they came back with a yellow file and sat it down it down and slid it down the table towards me urging me to open it.

The lady tap on the picture of London and questioned "do you recognize this person?"

I picked up the picture of London with her information on it

I had a feeling They already knew that i know London other than that they wouldn't bring her up they were testing to see if I was lying.

Keep calm Paris it's just a question about London, your best friend. I chanted to myself repeatedly.

I nodded "yes, she's my best friend"

"Y'all both was kidnapped on the same day right?"

I nodded again not knowing where they were going with this.

"Where is she?"

I felt myself started to get nervous. fuck i was going to get caught lying.

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes
"I don't know, they told me she was dead but never showed me her body" i cried.

I mean I wasn't completely lying they told me London was okay and that she was with kai'jai but they didn't show me her.

The man narrowed his eyes at me while the lady nodded showing me a picture of the house " is this where yall was being held?"

"Yes." I answered when I looked at the picture of the house.

I hope they don't  show me the man I had shot and Elijah killed cause I would lose my cool and get busted lying.

They ask me a few more questions more and then they told me that the charges were drop and that I was free to go home.

I had to contain the surprise look in my face, they believed me? Or were they watching my reaction?

I stared at them trying to figure out there game. wasn't they supposed to hold me for a day or something.

The lady looked at me in questioning when she notice I was still sitting down, while the man look at me with a devilish smirk
" is there something wrong Ms, Johnson?"

"I thought you had more questions to ask me"

The only reason I asked was so that I didn't look like I was to eager to leave the room.

"If it was up to us we would but your charges has been dropped and one of our cops went down to Sinai hospital in Los Angeles and spoke with Ms. smith and her story matched yours." The lady says picking up the files heading towards the door.

" your a lucky girl, you was looking at what 5 to 10 years or more it really depends. You better start counting your blessings" the young officer who's name was officer. Jackson said smirking at me like he knew something I didn't

Oh shit! They really dropped all the charges. I thought as I left the room before they changed their mind and put me in jail.

Walking out side to the sitting areas st the police station I seen Khadarius pacing back and forth.

I smiled and ran up to him hugging him. He hugged me back tight and looked me over to see if I was hurt.

I quickly moved my head so that he didn't see the small bruises, the only way someone could see the bruises was only if they knew it was there.

"Why were you in the interrogation room, what happen?" He asked in concern

I shook my head not wanting to talk about it.

He looked at me and asked again " I ask you a question, you need to answer it"

Sighing loudly I told him about how I got myself into the police station

"Did you make them dropped my charges?" I questioned

He looked at me in shock stepping back "what chargers? What did you do Paris? I thought I was picking you up cause they found you. What happened?" He just kept firing questions at me I couldn't even keep up.

If he didn't make them drop my charges then who did?

"I had three charges, for driving with out a license and speeding and they found drugs and guns in the car"

He looked at me in disbelief " how did you get a car if you got kidnapped without a car?"

I sighed getting aggravated he was asking to much question I just wanted to get out of here.

" I escaped and found a car that was there so I got in and I drove it out of there before they catch up to me.

He shook his head " did they hurt you, how did you escape"

I closed my eyes shaking my head as I relieved the fear that I felt when the man hands were roaming my body.

"No, can we go I don't want to be here no more"

" You not gon be walking around here with them niggas still out there somewhere you gotta go back there and set the record straight that you want them to find these men's and put them behind bars"

"Please don't they're already irking on finding them. there's no need for that let's just go home "

"Man Paris fuck you being scared for, I'll go handle it for you then." He said walking towards the front desk

"No khadarius your ass is always intervening in Shit that's not your fucking business." I said pulling him back, not liking how he was all up in my business like he knew the full details of what happened.

        "So you telling me that I can't go in there and demand for them to put them behind bars for you, what are you keeping from me? Are you lying to protect these niggas, I'm not understanding, why would you put your life in danger like that, talk to me Paris! what the fuck happened?" He said pacing back and forth getting some looks from people nearby.

        I look around hating how cold it was in here, I need to go home. "man yes, but that got nothing to do with why I was here, how bout you mind your business." I said sucking my teeth at him.

      khadarius eyes widened "if your name is involve in some shit it's my business you must not be hearing yourself right now, I outta beat your ass I ain't raise you like this, you better start talking now,"

    I sighed loudly he really was working my nerves I don't know why he was mad at me when Me and London had got kidnap and had to fight for our lives less than a day ago.

       I just stared at him confused because it had to be more than him being mad that I was careless it had to be something else.

"I don't get why you so mad at me I just did what I had to do to save myself and my best friend." I said rolling my eyes at his pettiness.

       He laugh humorlessly mocking what I said "who's speaking to me Paris or somebody else cause this ain't the Paris I raised." I look down holding back my tears not liking how khadarius was scolding me.

        Growing up being his only sister he always understands me and stuck up for me but now he didn't understand what I was telling him.

      "I guess we both feel the same way cause my big brother usually understands me but right now he ain't understanding me." I said lowly shaking my head not even bothering to look at his reaction.

        one thing about khadarius was that as him being the oldest he always was in control and me I was always following his orders but now the situation was different he was frustrated that I wasn't following his rules for once.

        I lift my eyes at him seeing him clenching his jaw in frustration "man Paris I'm trying to help your ass, you fucking lied to the police Paris, for what? Did someone threaten for you to lie or you protecting your so called bestfriend," he said.

       Then paused, looking around "cause I don't see London in here with you cause she done disappeared off the map while your ass sitting here in this police station" he yelled glaring at me and walked away.

I shrugged him off not even bothered to say nothing back to Him.

I just trailed behind him till we reach his car and got in slamming his car door shut.

"Aye! Don't you be slamming my car door like that. the fuck!"

I sucked my teeth " watch I open this damn door again and slam it back closed. the fuck!"  I yelled in aggravation.

" yo! Darius get your daughter for I split her"

My head turned around towards the front seat seeing my father sitting there, I didn't even see him when I had got in the car.

"Hi daddy," I screamed, I haven't seen him in two years due to his work but I hope he's back for good this time.

"How bout y'all both stop acting childish and act like the damn adults that y'all are, and why y'all snapping at each other like that ?"

"Cause she lied to the police and then she tried to to do the same to me but she forgot that I could see right though her lies"

No that's not why. I'm annoyed because Khadarius is being an insensitive ass hole, I told him the only reason I did that was cause I felt like if I didn't my life would of been in danger and he's like oh who are you protecting, like shut up, what if the police heard you and arrest me again. did you think about that" I let out my father turn towards the back seat looking at me in shock.

"You lied to them?"

"Yeah but it was part of the truth I just didn't snitched on who did what, daddy you know what happens when people snitch"

My father nodded and look at Khadarius " why you mad you should know better about snitching"

He nodded gripping the steering wheel " yeah, it's just I lost 2 days of sleep for her to let these niggas walk around here and not behind bars, and where the fuck is London?"

I nodded understanding where he was coming from. " okay. I understand and London is safe they said she was taking in to Sinai hospital in Los Angeles" I whispered.

"Alright, you wanna head over there" he asked.

I smiled "yes, please"

My father laugh "after you explain to us what happens and how you got out of it, and don't explain that bull shit you told the cops"

I burst out laughing happy that I was back in the comfort zone, all I needed was to see London then I would be all the way calmed.

So I sat there and explain the events that happens except leaving out the names and the fact that I almost got taken advantage of by one of the men's.

A/N- Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter or this book in general.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.4K 28
What you looking at". I say putting the plate in the dishwasher. "Nothing". She says handing me the last dish so I could but it in the dishwasher. I...
479K 27.4K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
604K 3.5K 32
Spencer King vows his life to Chicago's Southside gang with hopes of escaping a shattered life, but when he meets Adrienne Jackson, a girl new to the...
942 194 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...