human ↠ mabill

By deviiantt

"Sometimes you look sad." He remained silent, probably trying to think of an excuse - a way to convince me I... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Authors note
chapter 6
chapter 7
Authors note
chapter 8
chapter 10
Not an update
I'm the worst author
chapter 11
chapter 12
please read :)
on hold ??
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 9

2.1K 105 72
By deviiantt

Guys please comment I love reading what you have to say :) lmao I'm so desperate. Also please read the authors note at the end.

(Mabel's POV)

"Mabel, what are you doing?" I looked up at Bill, confused. "No- Mabel- stop! That's not where your hand goes, my hand goes on your waist, not the other way round. Do I look female to you?" He went to move me, his touch causing me to jerk back my hand as if he had burnt me. Hurt flashed in his eyes, but disappeared in an instant, so quickly I wondered if I ever saw it in the first place. "Sorry." I mumbled embarrassed, looking down at his hand positioning itself on my waist.

"Your hand should be on my shoulder." He laughed, and I smiled a little, following his instruction. I looked around and saw that everyone was already in their positions, ready to dance. I turned back to Bill, who had a grin on his face. "What's with you?" I asked, his happy expression warming my heart. He looked so genuine. "Oh nothing," he smirked, "I'm just excited to blow your mind with my insane skills." Crap. A groan escaped my lips against my will, clearly confusing him.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked bitterly. I think I crushed his ego. "Nothing." I mumbled, dreading the moment the music would start. I did not think this through. I was about to embarrass myself pretty badly. I could tell he wasn't convinced, disbelief was evident in his expression and he gave me a 'seriously' look. I sighed. "I've um- I've never danced before." His eyes widened and his mouth opened to speak, but was interrupted before any words could escape his lips. As if on cue, the music started.

We immediately began moving across the dance floor, following the beat of the music. I attempted to mimic Bill's graceful movements as, unlike my unsure steps, he seemed to be confident in what he was doing, as if it was second nature to him, and I assumed he had done this a million times.

Suddenly, he pulled me close and positioned us so his lips were beside my ear, so close that I could almost feel him touching me. "You're tense." He whispered, his deep, husky voice making me shiver. "Loosen up a little and follow my lead." I felt my cheeks burning. He pulled away and began to lead and I followed obediently, this time flowing with the beat and moving naturally.

Together we danced in time to the music, our gazes remaining locked. Everything was perfect, and in that moment, he was perfect too. He wore a black tuxedo, with a white shirt and black bow tie, of course, making him look irresistible. When I looked into his deep blue eye, I saw the ocean, and longed to see what was hiding behind his eyepatch. I wanted to see his other eye.

We glided across the dance floor elegantly, our feet moving in perfect sync with the beating of my heart. Somehow he managed to guide me across the floor, knowing exactly where to take me without hesitation, while keeping his eyes fixed on mine. The warmth between us grew more powerful by the second. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and wondered if he noticed how fast it was beating. I wondered if he knew that he was the cause of my unsteady breathing. I wondered if he knew he took my breath away.

As the song progressed, I began feeling much more relaxed, and allowed Bill to take me anywhere he pleased on the dance floor. We became one with the music, the dance, and with each other, and in that moment, nothing else mattered. Eventually the song ended and we were forced to separate, though I immediately missed his warmth and touch. The moment we parted, the sound of the audiences' applause filled our ears, and although it was meant for everyone who took part, it felt as if they were all cheering for us.

"So much for never dancing before." I heard a deep voice say. I turned back to face Bill, my face flushed pink and my breathing unsteady, with a wide grin plastered on my face. I didn't even try to hide it. "For your first time, that was pretty good." He sounds so genuine. He actually means it. "Th- thanks." I replied breathlessly, still grinning like an idiot. His eyes widened momentarily, as if he realised what he said, and he rubbed the back of his neck, looking down and laughing. He looks adorable. Wait, what?

"Well, you were still nowhere near as good as me. That dance would've been tragic if I wasn't the lead." Back to cocky he goes. But for the first time, his big ego didn't irritate me. In fact, if anything, it made me like him even more. I felt a butterfly sensation in my stomach, and that's when I realised my feelings for Bill were changing.

(Dipper's POV)

"Well well well, Dipper Pines, what brings you here?"

To be honest, when I decided I would visit Gideon to interrogate him, I never really thought about what I was actually going to say. Plus, I probably should've bought some kind of weapon, since Gideon can get pretty violent. I really didn't think this through.

"Where's my sister, Gideon?" I asked, raising my voice and putting on an angry face to look more intimidating. It's not that I wasn't angry, but I've never been the scary type, unlike Robbie who's resting face gives you nightmares. Gideon raised an eyebrow, a look of confusion on his face. "I don't know. She doesn't exactly come round to hang out very often."

I growled and lifted up my curled fists, preparing to punch him if need be. I grabbed his collar and pulled him close. "Gideon I swear- tell me where she is or I will knock you out." Gideon put his arms up in retreat and began shaking his head repeatedly. "I swear I don't know." I didn't trust the desperation in his voice or the fear on his face. Gideon was known to be a liar, and a good one at that.

My fist clenched even more, and I pulled back ready to punch. Liar liar liar liar. I was consumed with anger, and didn't bother to think about any of the consequences. He's a liar. I swung my fist towards him and he shut his eyes tightly. However, a hand grabbed my fist before I could do anything. "Dipper. Don't." Her voice bought me back into reality and I lowered my fist while releasing Gideon.

He immediately retreated to the safety of his home, but Wendy slipped her foot in the door before he could shut it. "We're not done." She simply stated. Gideon poked his head round the door and agreed to talk, but remained hiding just in case I threatened him again. I wasn't going to though. Wendy kept me calm the entire time, almost like an anchor.

"So you don't have Mabel?" I sighed, breaking the silence. Gideon quickly shook his head no, still looking traumatised. "Can we look inside your house then?" I asked calmly, not fully believing him. "You could, but it would be a waste of time. She's not here. I haven't seen her since she filed that restraining order against me." I nodded and Gideon opened his door, gesturing for us to come in. "Ladies first." Wendy said smirking. I playfully shoved her in the arm while she laughed, and walked in. She followed closely behind and we began looking for Mabel.

(Mabel's POV)

After the dance, Bill and I walked over to the refreshments table and began helping ourselves. There was so much food I had never seen before and I was determined to try as much as I could. "Hey shooting star, ever tried this?" Bill asked, gesturing towards an odd, pink lump of what looked like slime. "Uh no! Is that even food?" I asked, tilting my head and poking it. Bill handed it to me. "Try it." I hesitantly took the plate and stared at it for a few seconds, before taking a sniff. I immediately gagged.

"Bill that smells disgusting. There's no way I'm eating that." I giggled and held my nose. "Oh come on shooting star take a risk." He pleaded, giving me the puppy eyes. "Or are you too much of a wuss?" He raised his eyebrow, smirking. My mouth formed an 'O' shape, mimicking offence, and I picked up the 'slime' and took a bite. Surprisingly, it was actually really good. "Mmmh" I took another bite.

"Wait is it actually good?" He asked, laughing in shock. My eyes widened and I slapped his arm lightly. "Wait you're saying you haven't tried it?!" I asked in horror. He shook his head and began laughing hysterically. "The main reason I ate it was because I thought that you had eaten it!" Bill stole the blob from my grasp and took a bite, before licking his lips. "Oh wow it actually is good. I wasn't even sure it was edible originally." I glared at him.

We continued to try different types of food on the table, and daring each other to eat the ones that looked disgusting, and for the first time since I left earth, I was truly enjoying myself. I was actually getting on with Bill, which was weird considering the only reason I was even with him was because he kidnapped me. But for whatever reason, I was having fun, and I realised that maybe, just maybe, I didn't hate Bill as much as I thought I did. In fact, he was growing on me.

Please vote and leave some comments :)

Authors note:

Once again, sorry for the slow updates. I've had a bunch of tests at school, plus I'm vv lazy and a pro procastinator oops

Ok so this chapter isn't as long as the last one but it took like 100 freAKING YEARS TO WRITE OMG

I've never written a dance scene before (or a fanfic for that matter) so it was probably pretty crap but I trIED. Also I tried to add in some fluff at the end did you guys like it or was it bad ??? It was probably bad haha

Anways, bye guys :)))))
- Ferri 👅💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.9K 23
"Bill. . ." Tears up "I've missed you" "P-P-Pinetree?" *hugs pinetree tight* "Me too" he whispered When Dipper and Mable are 18 they visit Gravity...
58.3K 1.9K 15
This is my first fanfic and I'm really excited about writing it so I hope it's not complete trash. Now there's one thing you should know about this s...
1.1K 10 24
I wrote this story when I was eleven. No hate pls :,) Just know I don't own 'Gravity Falls' ⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘ Cₕₐₙgₑ ᵢₛ ₐ ₛₜᵣₐ...
40.1K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...