Oh My Blog!

By HornOkPlease

Samara's notched up from diary writing. Have you? - cover by @miracles- ||This work mainly consists of fluffy... More

Notes and Prompts
OTP? OTP.
#Brangelina
#Lilley
#Annaton
#Troyler
#Zalfie
#MhaaLyf
#Motough
#Fangirls4lyf
#Janya <Part 1>
#Nickara <Part 2>
#Delena
#Update
#PatchingUp
#TanSang
#TayVin
#SeasonFinale
Epilogue

#SoSoo

7 3 0
By HornOkPlease

/Write a scene where a(n) OTP breaks up./

Post #13 : Reality is the realest.

Hey guys :)

I think the time's finally come for me to stop using this blog. When the otp no longer lives what's the use of having a page to ship it on?

Yeah, we decided to end it. Although it had never really started, much to my sadness.

I'm sorry. Please understand a heartbroken girl's feelings. I'm 100% sure I'll cry if I have to think of it again.

Before saying goodbye I want to thank each and everyone of you for having been there with me throughout this experience. You supported me through my stupidity, you consoled me when I was down, gave me suggestions and advice when I was lost and you reminded me that I was never alone in any situation.

And a HUGE thank you for having made me feel special, interesting and someone worth listening to. I will value this experience <3

Saying that it's time to wrap this up once and for all. Initially I had thought of deleting the account but I don't think I have the strength to do that. It feels like I'll be deleting a chunk of myself with this account. Something I'm not ready to do yet. Maybe I will when I think I'm ready for it.

Gotta go now, the post-break-up squad's here. Time to cry, eat tubs of ice cream and watch movies all night.

For the last time,

Yours truly,

Sama xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 8 27
Before we start: This strory is made by me friend Joanj! <333 Don't forget to vote and comment stupid thingss please do not mind the grammar! my frie...
20.4K 157 61
Wattpad's Corner brings you 2011 interviews.
2.1K 264 29
Don't Wattpad alone, Wattpad with me! Wattpad like me! Wattpad better than me!
110K 259 12
GxG imagines. I write all different types of prompts from fluff to smut to cozy holidays with a little angst. Just request it and I will try to write...