Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

By MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... More

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Unsure

150 9 2
By MJsGirl1987

Faith's POV

After finishing my call with my grandma, I go into the living room and Michael is on the sofa playing with Precious.

"I just spoke to me grandma and told her we'd be there about three" I smile joining them both on the the sofa.

"Are you sure you wanna go over there today? Because..."

"You don't actually believe what my mom told Jackie do you?" I cut him off. "Of course not. It was pretty clear from what he said that she was just trying to get out of what she did and was trying to make us all feel guilty about Precious"

"Which we do, but I'm not giving her back. I know it sounds selfish but..."

"Nobody's suggesting we should. And yes it was wrong what we did, but we've been her parents and nobody would expect us to just hand her over. Sure what we're doing is selfish and wrong on alot of levels, but it'd be selfish and wrong of your mom to take her away from her family and everything she's knows and I don't doubt for a second that she's lying about what happened that night" he says and I don't say anything for a moment.

"If you believe my grandma didn't do any of those things then why don't you want us to go over there?"

"That's not the reason. I just think it'd be best of you stay home today since you've been awake most of the night with the baby"

"He has been moving around alot lately"

"Exactly. I'm sure your grandma would understand if we rearranged for another day"

"I'll be fine" I smile slightly. "Well as long as your sure" he smiles back the same way then goes silent.

"What's wrong?"

"I was just thinking about the other stuff. I still wanna know why she did those thing's to me when I was a kid" he mutters. "Are you saying you want to visit her?"

"I don't want to but..." he sighs heavily. "You need answers?" I ask and he nods, looking at the ground. "Then you should go"

"Are you sure?" He looks up at me and I nod. "Personally, I'd rather you weren't anywhere near that psycho but... if this is something you feel you need to do then I'm not gonna try and stop you" I smile slightly.

****
Emily's POV

I've been talking to Faith alot on the phone lately and I'm looking forward to her coming to visit me with my other grandaughter today.

I never got to see Faith grow up thanks to that demon of a woman keeping her from me, but luckily she turned out ok and Precious didn't possess that evil gene.

I'm not happy about Michael coming here though because even though Faith loves him, she can't see that he's a bad person and has taken advatage of her innocence. He may appear like he's nice to other people, but I can see right through him.

I haven't said any of this to Faith yet because I know if I do she'd side with him so I have to gain her trust before I can do that. It's taken me this I long to finally see my grandaughter and now she's out of Julie's reach I can finally get to know her.

****
Michael's POV

I'm sitting at the table waiting nervously, still unsure whether or not I should be here and a police officer brings Julie in.

"You've spoken to Jackie, I take it?" She asks joining me at the table and the officer walks away giving us some privacy.

"Yes" I nod. "Hows Faith And Precuous? Are they ok?"

"Their fine"

"I was kinda hoping they'd be here to see me too"

"She doesn't wanna talk to you And I didn't come here to visit you. I came to ask you why you did it?" I say getting straight to the point and she looks at me confused. "I thought you said Jackie told you"

"Yeah, he told us what you said, but your not gonna make is feel bad for keeping Precious. She's our daughter and we're not giving her back" I shake my head. "I came here to ask you why you bullied me all them years ago?"

"That's not what I was trying to do. What I said to Jackie is the truth and you had no right taking my daughter from me and..."

"Why did you do it?" I cut her off and get back to the topic and she sighs heavily and doesn't say anything for a moment.

"Because I was angry and jealous and..."

"Of what!? I was a little kid. I didn't do anything to you"

"I know and I'm sorry" she mumbles. "I was mad at how Jackie was with you. After..  what happend" she mutters that last part. "I would see the way Jackie was with you and it hurt me. He was always playing with you at the park and taking you for ice cream and I saw him help I you learn how to ride your first bike and..."

"That's it!? You picked on me and almost killed me because Jackie was nice to me!? He just did what all big brothers do and he was the same with the others so why just pick on me!?"

"Because it shouldnt have been you he was doing those thing's with. He should have been doing things like that with his son. Our son"

"Well maybe if you hadn't murdered him then he could have been a good father just like he would have with Faith if you'd given him the chance" I frown and she shakes her head at me.

"I didn't do it!" She snaps at me. "I admit that I've done some shitty things in the past, but your no saint either! In case you forgot you slept with a girl who not only did you know was underage, but you were also fully aware she was you niece and if taking one of my daughters wasn't enough. You went and stole my second from me too and..."

"I didn't take Faith from anybody" I cut her off. "Faith and I met and fell in love and that's it. We're not doing anything wrong by being together and she was never forced to be with me she chose to be with me just like I did with her! And I admit that what we did with Precious was wrong and I'm truly sorry for how it happened, but it did and nothing is going to change that! You had no problem with us adopting at the beginning, but then when we refused to give you more money you changed your mind and that shows just how much you never give a shit about her and..."

"That wasn't the reason. Not the real reason" she mumbles cutting me off. "I changed my mind because couldn't bare to lose another child" she mutters. "You have no idea what it felt like when my mother took Danny from me and what I went though after she did what she did and..."

"No I don't and neither do YOU because everything that comes out of you mouth is nothing but bullshit and..."

"No it's not! I swear I..."

"Oh please! You really expect me to believe all that!?"

"Why not? YOU did that to me! And when I get my daughter back you and Faith will never see her again and..."

"This was a waste of time" I sigh cutting to her. "I came here to ask you why you did those things to me as a kid and to get the truth, but obviously that was too much for you" I frown. "I have told you the truth about everything and why I picked on you and..."

"Because I was close to my big brother? That's the reason you pushed me in front of a car!?" I frown. "I know what I did was wrong but.. "

"But nothing!?" I cut her off. "That just proves what a sick bitch you are and you sit there and try and act like some innocent victim when your not! And I'm not sorry for how we got Precious either, because she's safe with us. You almost killed me, but Danny wasn't so lucky and who knows what would have happened if Precious was with you and..."

"It wasn't me! It was my mom and.."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Emily's nothing like you and would never..."

"Your not still talking to her are you!?" She snaps cutting off. "Why shouldn't we? She's Faith grandma and the two off them wanna catch up on all the time they lost when she was growing up. In fact we're going over there today" I shrug.

"You can't do that! She's dangerous! Me keeping Faih away from her all these years should be a pretty big hint! You can't let my girls anywhere near her and.."

"The same way you kept Faith away from Jackie?" I raise and eyebrow and she doesn't answer me. "And by the way... Faith and Precious are MY girls. Not YOUR'S" I point out and get up to leave.

"Wait! Please don't go! I'll drop the charges against you for the whole kidnapping thing and I'll even drop the custody battle for Precious. Whatever you want, but please! Keep Emily away from Faith and Precious"

"Are you serious?" I frown confused. "I swear. If you help me get out of here then..."

"Then you'll forget all about it and still try and take custody from us" I cut her off. "Do you really think we're that stupid!?" I frown and turn to leave and she grabs my arm to stop me, but the officer that brought her in rushes into the room and pulls her away kicking and screaming.

*
When I get home Kai is in the living feeding Precious.

"How come you have Precious?" I frown confused. "Faith wasn't feeling to good and I offered to watch her. Sorry I thought it would be ok" she says getting up from the sofa.

"It's fine. Where is she?"

"She's upstairs. She's been throwing up alot today" she says and I nod and make my way upstairs and Faith is coming out of the bathroom.

"You ok?" I ask softly and she nods going into the bedroom and I follow behind her closing the door behind us.

"So how did it go?" She asks, sitting on the edge of the bed and I sighs heavily and tell her what happened.

"That was her reason? Because you were close with my dad?" She frowns confused and I nod. "It doesn't even make sense and when I tried to leave she started flipping out" I frown and tell her what she said about Precious.

"She said she's drop the custody case?"

"Yeah, but obviously she didn't mean it. She was just saying that so I'd help get her out of that place. Moments before she said that she was going on about me stealing her girls from her and that when she gets Precious back we'll never see her again. then suddenly she's more that happy for me to keep you both?" I say skeptically and she doesn't say anything and I wrap my arms tightly around her.

"Why don't we just stay home today and relax"

"We can't. I told my grandma we'd go over to see her today"

"Faith, your not feeling good and you've had a rough night. I'm sure your grandma will understand if we rearrange" I smile at her through pursed lips "you stay here and get some rest. I'm gonna go call her" I smile at her slightly and peck her lips.

I don't like telling Faith what to do, but when I do, I do it for good reason. Faith is heavily pregnant and needs to be staying at home and resting more. I'm not suggesting she never leave the house or get to know her grandma, but right now she's needs to be concentrating on herself and the baby and not traveling all over the place visiting people.

****
Emily's POV

"Maybe I can come over to you" I suggest to Michael. "Maybe another time.  Faith really needs to be resting right now"

"So when can I see her?"

"We'll call you in a few days and we can arrange something then"

When I get off the phone I sigh heavily. I was really looking forward to seeing Faith again and now Michael won't let her come. I know this is down to him and I don't believe for a second that Faith really is ill because she was absaulty fine when I spoke to her on the phone this morning and she didn't say anything about feeling ill and was excited about coming over to see me today.

I always had a feeling Michael was the controlling kind when it came to Faith, but I can't understand why he wouldn't want her to see me and was really adamant that I don't see her.

As I'm thinking, it finally hits me he doesn't want me close. It's because of Faith's baby. He must have the gene and Michael knows it and that's why he's keeps Faith so protected.

I never realised this before, but it all make sense now why he takes her everywhere with him and never lets Faith out of his sight unless she's heavily guarded.

At first I though he was just possessive and controlling over Faith, but now I know the true reason. It's because he's trying to protect the demon she's carrying and he's trying to stand in the way and prevent me from doing God's will. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 365 17
Mia is a 25 year-old artist that seemingly has the boy of her dreams. That's until she meets the King of Pop; Michael Jackson. Mia falls for Michael...
16.3K 541 23
⚠️ Copyright © 2017 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
11.3K 649 26
In the wake of the tragic events that occurs when Jasmine is just fifteen years old she has to endure what life gives her. Three years later she find...
1K 12 8
(SEQUEL TO "THE WAY SHE MADE ME FEEL") (BEFORE READING THIS STORY, PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL STORY, "THE WAY SHE MADE ME FEEL"!! THANK YOU!) Michael J...