The Mirror

By Give-Me-Pudding

"There's a mirror on my wall that hangs on a crooked nail Its a normal old round mirror. A color of emerald... More

Intro
Chapter 1:The noise
Chapter 2: Memory haze?
Chapter 3: Wait.
Chapter 4: What?

D

0 0 0
By Give-Me-Pudding

Have you ever wondered how life would be like if you weren't born?
To see how much or how little it would change?
To know..how important you were to everyone you've ever met..if anyone would even be affected by the absence of your nonexistent self.

What if you've left? What if..you just disappeared? Would anyone really care?
Would mother or father wonder where you left? Or how your friends react to knowing that you just..left.

But would anyone really care? If you just disappeared or never existed at all? Would it change or affect anyone?

Have you ever wondered these thoughts late at night, when the silence gets too loud as your demons get louder? And there's no stopping the thoughts that go through?
The heaviness of self loathing and anxiety eating away at your chest, hoping that your body would grow tired and fall into a dreamless sleep, and hope that your body rests.

But, then again
Nobody cared
when Alice disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
165K 7K 84
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
7K 409 6
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙯 , 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮" She cried but her 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 didn't show any mercy and beat her from 𝙄𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙙...
24.7K 3.7K 36
مــن نــەم زانـیـبـوو ئـەو پـیـس تـریـن و گـەورەتـریـن مـافـیـای سـەر ئـاسـتـی ئـاسـیـایـە.... "دووبارە ھەوڵی ڕاکردن لەم ماڵە بدەیت ھەڵبژاردن لەنێوان...